Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:44 pm
((Well damn what can I do? lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:04 am
(( lol i guess look harder XD if you know the thread then there are not very many pages...))  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:19 am
((Grrr can we just do the rest? lol I've looked around a ton and can't find them.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:16 am
Sheva and Akita knew that they would have to go somewhere else to train there bodies for the next leg ofo there journey ...

[[ /exit to Dojo ]]

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:00 pm
Yo-ko
San looked up at his brother as he approached him. He had alot of Iron sand about, and figured he should probably finish it anyways. Six sensei said to test him? Wow...that was a very big honor and task, but Chunnin Sanshi "Black Bear" Satetsu was up for it. He molded his Iron Sand wall now into a curtain arch about 4 feet away from him folding almost all the way around him. He spoke as he his brother was finally close enough to hear. Start with the basics....

"Well Naruu....um.....Ok i got this. Sure i will do it. First i need you to show me your training log and explain why you chose your jutsu too."

Sanshi then molded the iron sand all the way around him forming a perfect circle about 10 feet high. The Chakra minipulation was getting easier the more he practiced it. It would only be a matter of time before he could perfect the Satetsu art.

(Your log is the posts you did for training. Your actually supposed to have it next to your jutsu in your profile so you may wanna edit it. 3/7)
"Oi... San-san..... good to see you again my friend." Howaidos clone slid in smoothly as it located the other Chuunin,"How have you been San?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:28 pm
San watched as his old friend Howaido walked in. He hadn't seen him sense the exams, and it would probably be a good thing to check back up with him. He first allowed his Iron sand curtain to make a full dome around him, protecting him from all angles except bellow. He needed to finish up some training incase, now that he was chunnin, The kazekage needed hm for a mission.

((4/7))

San then dropped the upper part of the Dome so it was just a circular wall again. The black sand wall was low enough he could see Howaido, and he promptly offered a reply.

"Hey buddy ive been good! I was instructed to do a test for my little gennin brother but he seemed to have lost his log. But how are you doing? Training Good?"

The chunnin looked with intent as he waited for his reply.

((5/7))

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:24 pm
San allowed his sand to begin swirling around him, mimicing the several famous drawings and pictures of his ancestor. He Now had a shield technique that was rather strong and versitle. These kinds of techniques.....these techniques San lived for....

((6/7))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:42 pm
Naruu simply waited for Sanshi to finish up his training so that he could get some of his own to become a necessary chunin.  

Punished Knight

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:53 pm
San moved his sand back into his Burden golem as he winked at Howaido showing he had something he had to get done. The black haired kid made quick stretch, trying to get into the relaxed mindset to teach. He spoke with a carefree tone to his brother as he made a few steps twords him.

"Well its time to get this training underway. What jutsu you wanna learn? Im sure you have a few that stood out. When you hang around Bast sensei and Kazekage you tend to see alot of cool thigs. So...how about you?

San ran his hand through his spikey hair, a gesture that showed he was thinking. His brother needed his help to grow and learn. Maybe howaido could help too....

((Iron sand sheild learned))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:58 pm
Naruu chuckled and handed a list to Sanshi. It compiled all of the B rank techniques he wanted to learn. The rest he had learned on his own. "Lets start with this one." he said pointing to the Lightning ball.  

Punished Knight

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:42 am
San reviewed the list as his brother handed it it me. He took a moment to collect his thoughts, then in a rather simple and laid back tone spoke back. It was interesting to be a little younger and be of a higher rank. But rank never really ment skill level in San's eyes. Maybe he could help him with a thing or two.

"Ah! Lightning ball. Fun technique. Do you have two blades to form it with?"

San knew of the technique even if he didn't know it himself. Because they were siblings, and had relitively same chakra nature, he could teach him some of the lessons Kazekage and Six sensei had taught him. Most of it involved shape minipulation and elemental minipulation. San, being a student who loved to listen and analyze, was rather good at both.

"Whats fun about these upper level jutsu is not how much chakra you have, but how well you can form it. The more spot on your technique is, the better your chakra will flow and the better your technique will be. Make sense? Seeing as this technique is a lightning technique ill help explain upper level lightning minipulation. Lightning is exactly like electricity in which it needs a flow or direction to really work. This will be your chakra flow. Then you minipulate your chakra visializing the elecrons and making your chakra act in a similar way. Makes sense?"

San knew his brother was smart, but this was difficult to understand. When Six sensei first explained it too him....damn it was rough. But through training and studying San surely picked it up....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:15 pm
Naruu nodded as iron sand came forth from his pouch and he formed two small daggers for the technique. "This good enough?" he asked already beginning to concentrate his raiton chakra into the blades.  

Punished Knight

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:23 pm
San looked through the diagram again and shook his head with a slight sigh. He had a good thought, but by the diagram it was still off. His electric current looked ok, but could still probably be formed a little refined.

"Well, the diagram shows two swords. And judging by how the technique is designed and used the longer the swords the better. You are using the swords like a magnet and jumping the chakra between the two swords allowing it to swirl and form the ball. So try that..."

San say down again while looking at his brother, observing how he listened to the advice. His minipulation was rather sharp for a gennin, especailly one NOT trained by the Kage or Six sensei. Maybe he could get the technique down....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:32 pm
"Hmm ok." Naruu said as more sand added to the daggers to form two one handed swords. He began to focus raiton chakra into the blades and pushed the currents together to cause the electricity to crackle back and forth.

He grit his teeth and continued his focus, making brighter sparks now much more potent than earlier. "Not quite...." he said as he layed the swords down for a moment. "This is harder than it looks." he said chuckling.

2/5  

Punished Knight

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games