Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:05 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Jane smiled again. "Oh thank you" She said with a bit of a chuckle. "I try" She added with a slight gesture, something close to a shrug. Jane looked Allen and noticed his eyes looking into hers, distractedly. What are you thinking? She thought to herself and sat up. Jane listened even closer to Allen when he spoke again. "Looking for me? I don't know why you'd want to do that." She said softly with a half-hearted smile. "Is there something the matter?" She asked with her accent unusually thick.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:09 pm
User Image
third year - hufflepuff
▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

allen w. rhoddes

muggle born - wizard raised

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
Ice water flushed him out. Replaced that momentary spark of the natural Allen Rhoddes and replaced it with the twisted, knotted feelings he had been battling with for more than the past hour of action and searching. The smile dropped and his head lowered; dark eyes suddenly finding the fraying strings of his finger-less gloves more interesting than the girl who occupied his dreams. Meekness flourished like a poisonous flower before he spoke in whispered tones - almost ashamed, "Nothing the matter, I just..." His teeth bit hungrily into the flesh of his lower lip, searching for the meat of patience and courage he never found himself able to find, "I wanted to show you something."
¦¦

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Pale Mist

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:23 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Jane seemed to feel the weight of the room around her. The room suddenly took on a tone of seriousness about it. Jane was nervous and she didn't know why, she trusted Allen and knew nothing bad could happen when she was with him. Most of the time when Jane was near Allen the whole world felt safe, like nothing could touch her, could harm her, or really even make her uncomfortable but this was just so different. Even though Allen denied it, something was wrong, wither it be something real or not, it was there. Jane took a deep and slightly staggered breath. Her hand reached out and touched his. "What is it you wanted to show me?" She asked trying hard to make him feel as she felt nothing different but her voice alone gave that away.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:28 pm
User Image
third year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

muggle born - wizard raised

“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
When she felt the pressure of her light touch and transmitted warmth on his gloved hand, he caught it. Captured her fingers in his grasp and held her tightly; not willing to let go what she wanted to reassure him. With no words, he merely stood - eyes still hidden under the angle of his head and the white bangs of his messy hair. He tugged, only lightly, and lead out. Soundlessly and with every hope she would trust him, he bit down on his lip and measured his breathing, quickly finding himself outside the Common Room attached to Jane. Then he began running.

[Exit]
¦¦

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Pale Mist

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 1:19 pm
User Image

User Image
Nicole made her way up the slope and into the sunny common room. As she passed a couple of the plants started to wave and dance causing her to smile. The room was cozy despite being set a bit below the surface. "this is our commom room. Those two doors lead towards the dorms, the plants in the holders tend to change as Professor Thorne decides to change them." she sat down one one of the seats, unlike what the first years probably were she was wide awake.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 1:38 pm
User Image
~Heather Stevia Hawthorn~
First Year Hufflepuff
User Image
User Image
Heather followed the prefect into the common room. She noticed the waving and dancing plants, and a smile spread across her face. She quickly ran over to the plants to observe them. She waved at them, and they waved back. The plants made Heather feel a little calmer, for being underground had freaked her out at first. With the magical plants in the common room, she felt a little more at home.

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:30 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Hufflepuff

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Finally arriving at the Hufflepuff Common Room, Ariana walked through the slope from the barrel which lead to it. The first thing she noticed were the plants. They were bright green and healthy, and they waved at the students. Ariana smiled, for she really loved plants. The common room seemed to have a happy atmosphere, and it had many soft chairs and couches for the students to sit on. As Nicole explained what the two doors are, she looked at them. I wonder if the house elves brought our stuff yet, she thought, wanting to change out of her clothes and into warm pj's. She also wanted to get started on writing a letter to her parents.

wearing

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:27 pm
User Image
Unsorted|1st year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele walked into the common room, really loving the vibe, or Aura that it gave off. He loved Hufflepuff so much now, for they had a beautiful common room, nice people, and not to mention...soft and squishy couches. Steele looked around, wondering where his suitcase, that the teachers instantly told him to leave behind, much to his discomfort. He thought about his owl, and his guitar.

"I wonder where my guitar is," he said aloud, not really speaking ti anyone, but a few people probably could answer. He did wonder where his guitar was, for he wanted to play it. He hadn't played his guitar since the train ride, which in retrospect, wasn't too long, but for him, it definitely was. He taught himself to play when he was 5 years old actually. Now, he was some sort of prodigy at it. It definitely had its perks.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:37 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana turned to Steele and smiled. "If the house elves already brought our stuff, then it's probably in the dorms," she said, hoping her owl and suitcase were in the girls' dorms. Steele's into music? she thought, happy that they both had that in common.

wearing

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:59 pm
User Image
Hufflepuff|1st year|Muggle-Born|Single

Steele smiled at her and wondered if she liked music. Music was one of his major passions and he would like somebody to partake in that same passion. He looked around for awhile and decided to see if his guitar was indeed up there.

"Hold on Ariana, I will be right back," he told her, going upstairs, returning about two minutes later with his guitar in hand. He went and sat on the couch that the two were closest to. He looked over at her and smiled. He wondered if she liked guitar, or anything musical. I guess he would find out . He began to fingerpick, creating a beautiful, spanish based tune. It was very well played.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

XXx_gold-dust_xXX

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:02 pm
User ImageAbellia
Grace

User ImageSynfanic

User Image

Hufflepuff/:/First Year

""This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

Abellia walked in by herself and went to a corner in the room. She sat in the corner and looked at everyone else. She sighed and wrapped her arms around her legs hiding her face in her knees. She was glad to be at Hogwarts, but was still sad about her parents. Tears started to escape from her eyes as she remebered walking into their apartment and seeing them dead. Their limp bodies on the floor, cold to the touch, no one knew what had happened.

"If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were."

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:51 pm
User Image
~Heather Stevia Hawthorn~
First Year Hufflepuff
User Image
User Image
Heather heard a beautiful melody, and turned to see a boy playing a guitar. She smiled and, for a moment, considered running upstairs, getting her keyboard, and playing with him.
She changed her mind, for she was afraid she would embaress herself in front of her house members.
Instead, she backed away from the group of first years, and right into a girl (Abellia) sitting in the corner.
"Oh! I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention and... Hey? Are you alright?" she says, noticing the girl's face was wet with tears.

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:12 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana waited patiently as Steele went to fetch his guitar. When he came back with it and sat down on a couch, Ariana joined him, and she sat down next to him. The Spanish melody he strummed sounded familiar to Ariana. "Where did you learn how to play that?" she asked, referring to not only the guitar, but also the Spanish based tune.

wearing

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:23 am
User Image

User Image

First Year Hufflepuff

Finally Annabelle managed to catch up with the group. She bounded into the common room, and fell straight onto her face with an almighty smack. Her brown hair was splayed on the floor and her shirt revealing her pale waist, thankfully, her skirt was just covering her knickers. Annabelle put her hands on the floor and propped herself up and stood up. "Well, wasn't that an entrance" she said and went bright red and rubbed her arm, and twisted her foot on the group.

Finally taking a good look around the common room, Annabelle saw the comfortable looking couches, and the stairs leading to the girls and boys dorms. Annabelle walked over to Steele and Ariana. Steele was playing a guitar.
"Hey guys. Finally caught up to you.. That sounded very nice Steele" Annabelle pointed out and pointed to his guitar. Hopefully they had not seen her dramatic entrace to the common room. Then again, how could they not? It was as loud as a crack of thunder.

User Image

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:20 am
User Image
Hufflepuff|1st year|Muggle-Born|Single

"Thank you Annabelle, I'm glad you like it: Are you alright by the way, you took quite a nasty fall there," he said, intending to answer ariana second. He smiled as he was complimented, for it made him feel a lot better about himself. He sat there playing, thinking about where he exactly knew the tune. He remembered instantly, not being able to forget that tune that day on vacation. After about a minute of time relaxed, he answered her promptly.

"I remember going on vacation touring around Europe. It was a really fun vacation, but I heard the song when we visited Spain, the country of romance. A man was playing it on the streets of Barcelona. So, I went over to him and watched among the spectators. I recorded it and taught myself to play it. Apparently it is some kind of famous Spanish song, but I cant tell the difference," he joked, continuing playing. He smiled at the intrigue the girl seemed to have. It was a tad amusing.

Will I ever be the same?

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games