Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Your Role Playing Enjoyment....
Kedrick Suwa's Estate Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:56 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick sat on a bench outside the ladies restroom, waiting, he had a feeling the two of them where in there,so all he could do was wait at the moment. 'Dimitri seemed really upset when he saw...when he saw Arielle and I kiss...' he thought 'that's proof enough that he likes her, Question is what am I going to do about..I've read about this kind of thing, love triangles and all....but I never imagine in my wildest...well, maybe my wildest dreams that I'd get caught in one, and with my best friend non the less.... Dimitri is... Unstable at best, he needs me to be there for him, but I can't do that if we're fighting....' Kedrick glanced up, he could hear quiet crying from behind the door, it sounded like Arielle. He swallowed stiffly, feeling slightly guilty, even though he knew he had no reason to be.

User Image User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:07 pm

Arielle Shore

User Image
"No it won't be!" Arielle exclaimed, trying to prove her friend wrong. How could she be crying on a night like this. It was supposed to be a night of fun, not of tears. She sniffled and tried her best to hold the rest of the tears in.

"Yes it will," Maria said calmly, "You just have to give them both time. Don't go out with one at one time and then another, that just won't do. And I know you aren't like that. But still, get to know both of them because when you get to choose who you prefer, they'll both understand your reason. Well, I only hope so."

"I'm still not a person who can deal with this," Arielle muttered.

"You still got me, Ari," Maria said with a smile as she wiped her friends face, "Now clean yourself off and enjoy at least one last dance with Kedrick. I think after a dance or two, it would be best to go home, no?"

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Desirable Conversationalist

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:35 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick sighed, swinging his legs idly back and forth, he could hear the two girls conversing behind the closed door, but their words where muffled beyond recognition. From a few snatches of words that he caught her and there, Kedrick tried to piece together what had happened.'Dimitri...Dimitri what?' he wondered, hoping Dimitri had kept to his word and not done anything stupid.He turned to look at the door, it was painful to sit here and wonder what had happened. 'I hope they come out soon, I want to know what happened, And above all else, I want to cheer Arielle up, I don't ever what to see her cry.....' he thought, looking at his hands.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:55 am

Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle nodded slowly and went to the sink, running the water. She gave Maria her gloves and washed her face. She couldn't hide the red in her eyes, which sucked. If she could avoid looking at Kedrick, she would be fine. But that wasn't the case. She thanked her friend and took a deep breath before leaving the bathroom.

Maria followed after her and blinked in surprise to see Kedrick sitting on the bench waiting for them. "Well, I found Arielle. I'm guessing Dimitri left?"

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:58 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick nodded distractedly to Maria, but his eyes where on Arielle. Kedrick reached up, touching the red area under Arielle's eye. He swallowed stiffly. "i...I figured what happened..." he said, dropping his hand away from her face. "I'm sorry, I should have stayed with you..." he said, his eyes drifting to the ground. He sifted though his thoughts, looking for some way to cheer her up. "come," he said with a slight smile "don't cry Arielle, Let's dance just a bit more before we have to go home okay?" he asked, reaching down to take her hand.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:17 am

Arielle Shore

User Image
"Looks like I'm partnerless," Maria said with a small shrug of her shoulders, "I needed a break anyway. I'll leave you two by yourselves." She waved to them before she left them, heading over to the snack table.

Arielle blinked in surprise and felt her cheeks warm. What was she going to say to him? She nodded and took his hand before hugging him. "Who said I was crying?" she said quietly with a small laugh and looked back up at Kedrick, trying to act like it was no problem at all. "And it's not your fault at all. I'm such a cry baby."

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:22 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick smiled at her, hugging her back gently. "it's okay to cry once in a while...but I do hate to see you upset..." he said pulling back gently, "now come on, One more dance, then we'll go home." Kedrick promised, taking her hand and leading her to an empty place on the dance floor. He spun her gently, smiling. He knew the best way to cheer someone up was to smile at them, smiles had a tendency to be contagious, and there was nothing Kedrick wanted more now than to see Arielle smile.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:12 am

Arielle Shore

User Image
"I didn't mean to make you worry," Arielle said quietly to herself with a small frown. That was never her intention. She followed him to the dance floor and soon found herself smiling whenever Kedrick did. He was definitely trying to make her smile. And it had worked. She giggled lightly, "I feel like this will be a dance you'll never forget."

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:08 am
Kedrick Suwa

"well,I certainly hope I won't forget." He said with a smile, spinning across the floor with her. The small smile on Arielle's lips was enough for him, he wanted her to forget any problems from the evening, He wanted this dance to always be a happy memory for her. Time seemed to slow as they dance, the moment passed, and without meaning to they danced for several more songs. Kedrick snapped back to reality when the music changed from slow, to a faster, more techno song. He smiled sheepishly. "ready to go?" he asked, "should we find Maria?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:11 pm

Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle laughed and was enjoying herself completely throughout the dances. She seemed to have forgotten that they were supposed to do only one more song as they continued from song after song after song. When they reached a more techno like song. "It's probably not that hard to find her. She might be flirting with the quarterback. That's her latest crush." Arielle said with a small grin, her eyes scanning for her friend.

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:52 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick smiled slightly, he had begun to ponder more and more whether on not Dimitri and Maria would compliment each other as a couple. "I...I think I see her over there," He said, pointing over in the direction of the snack table, although he wasn't sure at all that It really was her. He wasn't used to seeing Maria from the back, so it was difficult to be sure. "lets check on it," he said, taking her hand and leading her towards the refreshment table. "punch?" he asked idly, picking up a plastic cup full of punch and handing it back to her.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:07 pm

Arielle Shore

User Image
"That may be her," Arielle said quietly as she followed Kedrick. She didn't say anything as Kedrick held her hand. Why would she? When he offered her punch, she took it while saying thank you and whistled a small little tune.

In seconds, a return to the calling was made and Maria turned and smiled at the two of them. "Hey there you guys. We ready to leave already?"

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:55 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick smiled sheepishly at Maria, "well, It is late." he pointed out, rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand, he wondered if Maria noticed that he and Arielle where holding hands. He squeezed her hand gently, almost to assure himself that she was still there. "I'll go warm up the car," he said, smiling at Arielle before slipping his hand out of hers. He worked his way to the door, turning to salute the two girls before he stepped out. Kedrick shivered slightly as a cold breath of air hit is face, since it had been so hot in the gym, Kedrick had taken off the heavy jacket, which he was now quite relived to have with him. It was going to be autumn soon after all, He pulled the jacket on over his arms, the cold wind rusting his hair. Kedrick opened the door to the drivers seat, sliding in. He put the keys into the ignition, Feeling the car shuddered to life beneath him, he leaned back in the seat, folding his hands behind his head as he waited for the girls. 'it was a good night...' he thought to himself with a smile 'despite a few minor bumps in the road...but other than that...definitely a good night....

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:58 pm

Arielle Shore

User Image
"Really?" Maria asked with a sarcastic smile, "I honestly thought we were frozen in time." She did notice that they were still holding hands and couldn't help but find that cute. When he excused himself to start the car, Maria nodded and walked over to Arielle. "Feeling better chica?"

Arielle nodded, her hand still feeling warm from Kedrick's touch. "I'm feeling a lot better. Boy will dinner be interesting tomorrow night. Maybe you should come and save me?"

Maria nodded and shrugged her shoulders, saying goodbye to the quarterback and slowly dragging Arielle outside so they could get into Kedrick's car. "Depending on how desperate you are, I'll come and save you from any awkward situations. And who knows, we could always play some games!"

Arielle felt herself laughing, following her friend to Kedrick's car.

x_Ultra_Panda_Luver_x

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:07 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick craned himself around in the front seat to peer back at the two girls, "what are you two giggling about?" he asked with a playful grin. "well, no matter, Lets get home 'kay?" he asked, turning on the high beams and pulling the car out of the parking lot. Kedrick enjoyed the ride home immensely, the atmosphere was calm, and companionable, all the anxiousness from earlier had melted away had melted away. The inky darkness outside seemed far away, and nonthreatening as they drove past. Kedrick breathed a soft sigh as they pulled into the drive way of the estate. " Here we are," he announced, pushing gently on the break. "please keep arms and legs inside the vehicle until the ride has come to a full and complete stop." he instructed with a grin, putting the car in park right next to Maria's car.

Your Role Playing Enjoyment....

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games