Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:31 am
Able shifted sitting in his hut in the middle of Demon world plains. " what is it?" He asked again with his angry tone of voice as he picked flesh clean from the bone from a snack. " What does the castle need this time."

Hiei moved getting through the door with them as he kept his hand clamped on the Vampire's missing arm. Jyuu and Kyuu moved the stretcher slowly getting Akuro to a bed and Hiei moved standing there keeping Akuro's arm up and gripping it to keep him from losing anymore blood. " Sir, We can take it now." Jyuu started and Hiei shook his head. " I'm the reason he lost his arm, If this is all I can do then I will." Hiei said not moving, the fire demon had wounds of his own across his body and even a broken leg but he refused to not help Akuro at this point.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:08 am
"Akuro just got rolled in on a stretcher and he's bleeding. Bad." Aya explained, sounding in a panic. Her almost boyfriend just got rolled in like a classic ER patient.

"We're gonna have to burn his arm closed if you guys don't do something soon!" Hikari chimed in. She wasn't the biggest fan of Akuro because he kept trying to get with her mom, but they were still close.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:13 am
"And you want me to come save the day? Seriously the castle needs to find a Medical worker fast. I'm tired of this s**t." Able said hanging up at this point to get there.

Jyuu and Kyuu both looked at Hikari. " We ain't doctors. We're Knights." Jyuu said and moved looking at Hiei who kept one hand around Akuro's arm to stop the bleeding and the other on the bed before he dropped his head forward. " Sorry Akuro. It's gonna hurt." Hiei said before he started to burn the vampire's arm to close it which made the Vampire scream and struggle in the bed. " Stop it!" He yelled trying to get Free and Hiei shifted not moving before he saw the wound closed properly and slowly pulled his hand free. " Pain killers" Hiei said.

" For Akuro now and blood. Someone find some blood packets and feed him. He lost way to much." Hiei demanded and looked at Akuro who's head dropped to the side staring at the fire demon. " Raiders are bitches." Akuro mumbled coughing and shuddered from all the blood around them.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:36 am
Hikari moved to hold Akuro down while Hiei cauterized the wound. Once that was done, Hikari moved over to the cabinets, opening everything up before she found some pretty good pain killers. Grabbing a cup and filling that with water, Hikari went back behind Akuro and lifted his head slightly. "Here, take this." Hikari muttered, holding up the water and pills to help Akuro take them down.

"I've got it!" Aya came rushing in with several bags of blood.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:46 am
Akuro moved tossing his head to the side before opening his eyes seeing Hikari and moved moved taking the pill but ignored the water slowing the pill without it before dropping his head back and moving to push Hiei away from him finally.

" Akuro, Dammit I need to bandage it. you can't just leave it like that." Hiei snapped and moved trying to get at it again but stepped wrong on his leg and Kyuu moved sitting Hiei down. " Aya and I will take care of this. Jyuu and Hikari will deal with you." Kyuu explained.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:10 pm
Aya took Hiei's place at Akuro's side, putting the blood packet into his one hand. "Drink this." She pretty much ordered before grabbing the bandages and working quickly on Akuro's stump.

Hikari moved after Akuro took the pills. She moved in front of Hiei, pulling out her knife and cutting Hiei's pants so that she could look at his leg. "Deep breath."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:13 pm
Akuro looked at Aya and moved biting into the package and in a matter of moments drank it all away before going to grip his head with his only hand and hissed in pain. " S.Stop it hurts still." He said quietly and took a deep breath arching his back when another painful wave hit. " Stop it, Aya!" He yelled.

Kyuu moved pinned down the vampire from moving. " Akuro, Calm down. It's fine." Kyuu demanded.

Hiei moved sitting down on the other bed and Jyuu moved grabbing a needle for pain and got it into Hiei before looking at the fire Demon who closed his eyes taking a deep breath. " Okay." He mumbled with a nod.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:50 pm
"Almost there." Aya was working as fast as she could. She knew this hurt Akuro, but it needed to be done. Once Aya finished with the bandages, she grabbed another blood packet and held it up by Akuro's mouth. "All done. It's all done."

Hikari waited for Hiei to say he was set to go before she hit part of his leg to pop the fracture back into place so it would heal right. "Now don't get up."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:58 pm
Akuro sucked in some air and moved his free hand pulling down his hat over his face shuddering and well crying, silent tears ran down his face as he moved his hand again lightly pushing Aya's hand away from him and the blood. " No..no." He mumbled. He shifted and looked up to Aya. This was the only time anyone was going to see Akuro this weak and stupid looking.

Hiei shifted and looked at Hikari. " Can you help me into the office? I need t get this written up now." Hiei mumbled not wanting to wait any longer then he already had. He took in a deep breath and moved putting all his weight on his bag leg.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:23 pm
Aya put the blood packet down and ran her hand through Akuro's hair. "I know, I'm sorry. It's all done. The pain killers should start working soon." She muttered, hating seeing the vampire like this.

Hikari blinked, almost dumbfounded that Hiei was actually worrying about work right now. "Sit your a** down." She pretty much ordered, pressing her finger against Hiei's chest. Hikari would shove him down if she had to.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:13 pm
Akuro took in a deep breath and gripped Aya's pant leg and he curled into her and was shaking, his missing stump was sore and he was half a** laying on it because he wanted to just curl into the woman beside him. He was in so much pain and he felt sick and he hurt. He didnt understand this pain this was new to him. " F-*ck. " He said and let more tears run down his face. Slowly he rolled back onto his back and moved his hand from Aya to grip his arm. The pain killers were not working and he was getting pissed. " Stop it, It still burns." He cried and Jyuu and Kyuu moved. " We have nothing else till Able gets here." Kyuu said.

Hiei leaned into Hikari and pulled her toward him to whisper into her ear." Help me out of here. I can't see him like this." Hiei finally told the truth. He slowly moved his hands from Hikari and looked at her, Maybe she didn't understand but Hiei could not sit here and watch Akuro cry and be weak. He grew up with the Vampire for a few years and never once saw him shed a tear in pain. He couldn't take that. He needed to get out of there.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:54 pm
Aya sat on the edge of the bed so that she was closer to Akuro. "Deep breaths. Focus on me. I'm right here with you." She cooed gently, moving some of his hair. "Someone call Able and find out where the hell he is."

Hikari froze up when Hiei pulled her closer. That whole touchy thing with them was still something she was getting used to. But when she heard Hiei, Hikari couldn't say no. Hikari moved to help Hiei at that point, supporting him as much as possible so that the fire demon wouldn't use his broken leg, and made their way out of the medical room.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:59 am
Hiei leaned on Hikari as they left the medical room. Hi hand gripped Hikari's shoulder as he moved toward his roo to met Hikari I the middle. " I go blind sided and didn't see an attack coming for me and Akuro Slid in and blocked it. " he said quietly. " with hat block came a demon grabbing his arm; twisting and pulling right off." He said a little worried.

Akuro gripped onto Aya and took another deep breath as he moved to close his eyes the pain came and went but it attacked hard. He was so done and he felt sick.

Jyuu moved and shifted the phone and sighed. " Able said his not coming. He said if we closed the wound there no point for us to waste his time." Jyuu said and looked to the side. " shall I call Kurama?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:48 am
"Stop, it wasn't your fault." Hikari stated. Getting to Hiei's room, Hikari used her free hand to open the door and bring Hiei inside so that he could sit on the bed.

"Make sure he gets here ASAP." In other words, yes, call Kurama. If there was any infection, they wouldn't be able to find it without him or Able. "Akuro, I'm going to give you something to help with the pain, okay?" Aya warned before taking out her pocket knife and making a small cut on her wrist. She held it up to Akuro's mouth. Angel blood.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:00 pm
Hiei moved and slowly shifted to sit on the bed after Hikari sat him down and he pulled his good leg up just sitting there and nodded rubbing his face a little before seeing all the blood on his hand. " Can you grab me a cloth and bowl of water." He asked, He hated being a pain but he wanted Akuro's blood off his hands.

Akuro opened his eyes that seemed sharper from the smell and he twisted his head away from Aya's arm using his hand to try and weakly push her arm away. " No...I told...you I'd never. Drink...your blood." He mumbled and moved closing his eyes in pain again. Aya was always scared of him getting a taste of her blood. He made a promise he would never drink it and he wasn't going to break it. Taking a deep breath he turned his head to the side again gasping in a deep breath.

Jyuu moved taking a step back and called Tsuzuki's house, hoping to get a hold of either of them at this point.

Kurama was just walking back to the house from Work. It was a nice day in Human world so he had been walking to and back from work. Didn't do much damage to him at all.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games