Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy VII: Neo Midgar City

Back to Guilds

The worlds of Final Fantasy collide and new warriors join the fray. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Video Games, Midgar, Crossover, Anime 

Reply [Hangout Thread!]
Hangout Room.- Chat about Anything you want. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cloud or Sephiroth?
  Kuraudo! (Cloud)
  Sefirosu! (Sephiroth)
  Why are you makeing me choose!?
View Results

Aerith Gast Gainsborough
Captain

Blessed Guildswoman

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:02 pm
Thank Ethan for finding this. lol. Imgur  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:31 pm
Ok sounds great as for interactions I don't know how they interact since only three oc's of mine met others perhaps it could be the first time meeting them (except for the ones that met them like Lucina has met Shiro though she dose not know it since she only seen her as a snake. as for meeting at the mansion that could work though how would they end up there? Remember between Aerith Ethan and you Skuld my oc's are not really on friendly terms due to hardly any interactions so how you suggest they end up there or I can have some end up at the mansion and the others join the group like say after certain things happen like this idea that I have which is along the lines of the Feroxs fight for the Khans yet different.  

Tim the Wolf

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:24 pm
Sadly I'd love to join in on the fun, but my work cycle, and fat fingers can't hit the right button on my phone for anything trying to text yet alone trying to type a paragraph.... Y_Y i miss my collage days at least then i had free time every day  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:54 pm
Hey, you can hang out with us anytime, gecloud.  

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:30 am
So what is this going to start out as? A girl's exploration journey? (Wow, that almost sounds dirty...) A group vacation, and hi-jinx occurs? Obviously, we are starting at the mansion for this shindig. We honestly could pick spots to go, and plan it in the RP as a vacation.

Then, once we choose roughly where we are going, we figure our mode of travel. Are we going to take the airship (which could get Cloud angry at our characters)? Are we going to Chocobo it across the map? Heck, once we figure out where our path will go, we can each secretly choose a spot to 'run an adventure' when our characters arrive. Each of these can be a local plot that normally wouldn't gain the attention of Avalanche. It could be a local mob outfit, raiding bikers, bandits, hyper ninja (hee hee), monster lairs, what have you.

I'd say, let's start by having our characters gather at the mansion and figure out our vacation. smile Then, once we have something of an itinerary set up in character, each of us can submit to Aerith where we each want to run a local adventure. We can go into as much detail as we want to Aerith, but remember she sets the guidelines and.... She wants to play too, so don't spoil any real surprises, okay? wink

What do you think?

Aerith Gast Gainsborough

Tim the Wolf

Ethan Kirito Soul

gecloud

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:39 am
Skuld HJG
So what is this going to start out as? A girl's exploration journey? (Wow, that almost sounds dirty...) ( "almost is right)
Aerith Gast Gainsborough

Ethan Kirito Soul

gecloud

I like the idea and am thinking if we want to bring in other oc's since I don't think all of them would be at the mansion what if some of them are met on the vacation or join during a adventure?  

Tim the Wolf

Aerith Gast Gainsborough
Captain

Blessed Guildswoman

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:11 pm
Skuld HJG
So what is this going to start out as? A girl's exploration journey? (Wow, that almost sounds dirty...) A group vacation, and hi-jinx occurs? Obviously, we are starting at the mansion for this shindig. We honestly could pick spots to go, and plan it in the RP as a vacation.

Then, once we choose roughly where we are going, we figure our mode of travel. Are we going to take the airship (which could get Cloud angry at our characters)? Are we going to Chocobo it across the map? Heck, once we figure out where our path will go, we can each secretly choose a spot to 'run an adventure' when our characters arrive. Each of these can be a local plot that normally wouldn't gain the attention of Avalanche. It could be a local mob outfit, raiding bikers, bandits, hyper ninja (hee hee), monster lairs, what have you.

I'd say, let's start by having our characters gather at the mansion and figure out our vacation. smile Then, once we have something of an itinerary set up in character, each of us can submit to Aerith where we each want to run a local adventure. We can go into as much detail as we want to Aerith, but remember she sets the guidelines and.... She wants to play too, so don't spoil any real surprises, okay? wink

What do you think?

Aerith Gast Gainsborough

Tim the Wolf

Ethan Kirito Soul

gecloud

Well, Rikku is sure the lively one of them all, maybe she can be the one who suggests the plan? And those who want to go can join in while other characters are called or texted so it opens a chance for anyone fitting in at their own pace. Since no one is playing Cloud now though, I don't know what to do about him.

What do you think would be the beat place for them to head to? Costa Del Sol? And since this is mostly your idea, you decide Skuld. lol. Chocobo can be more adventurous, but airship would make more sense I suppose.

I'm still in a kind of hole for getting into RPing more, this is taking a lot longer then I hoped to get used to all these changes and losses. So you guys can start and i'll try to jump in when my brain decides to work? No worries about getting to ahead, just have fun!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:11 pm
Skuld HJG

What do you think?

Aerith Gast Gainsborough

Tim the Wolf

Ethan Kirito Soul

gecloud

I like that idea! XD I dont know what I would have happen and the like but I think Id be happy to try and join in on everything. And I agree with the idea of a Chocobo Riding across, simply to make it last longer and if we tke our time more characters could get to bond and the like with it. ^o^ Maybe we could do a whole "Tourist across the World." bit where they go to all the new places being dropped by that Tear of Worlds~  

Ethan Kirito Soul
Crew

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Tim the Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:18 am
Ethan Kirito Soul"[/quote]

][quote="Skuld HJG

Aerith Gast Gainsborough

gecloud

I agree the Chocobo thing is great and lets me use my chocobo character as well plus that tear in the worlds seems like a nice touch and lets not forget about the occasional adventure ya know XD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:13 am
Chocobos it is! And Agrias is an excellent rider. Exploration and adventure! I'll need to set up something for some posting pics, and I try to post something either Monday night or by Wednesday by the latest (I hope). It could be like an Jules Verne exploration novel Final Fantasy style!  

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:20 pm
It sounds like a fun idea, though I don't think i'll be taking part in it. If only i had internet at work.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:21 pm
Hmm....At this point, I don't think adding more anime's to the FF world would hurt. Any preferences you guys might like? I've been getting into Naruto, after all the years. Now i'm to the obsessed stage. The Naruto Shippuden when he's much older and more matured, is much better then the older ones when he's all out silly and kind of annoying.lol.  

Aerith Gast Gainsborough
Captain

Blessed Guildswoman

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Guildmember 100

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:36 pm
Aerith Gast Gainsborough
Hmm....At this point, I don't think adding more anime's to the FF world would hurt. Any preferences you guys might like? I've been getting into Naruto, after all the years. Now i'm to the obsessed stage. The Naruto Shippuden when he's much older and more matured, is much better then the older ones when he's all out silly and kind of annoying.lol.

i wouldn't toss naruto to the top of the list... then again i do despise that anime almost as much as kingdom hearts for.... reasons.... but that's besideds the point. though some reccomendations would be parasite, and .hack// (sadly the anime leaves out a lot of the story where the games picked up)

and on another note i may be getting back into rping again soon  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:15 am
gecloud
Aerith Gast Gainsborough

i wouldn't toss naruto to the top of the list... then again i do despise that anime almost as much as kingdom hearts for.... reasons.... but that's besideds the point. though some reccomendations would be parasite, and .hack// (sadly the anime leaves out a lot of the story where the games picked up)

and on another note i may be getting back into rping again soon

Lol. Believe it or not, I used to hate Naruto when it first came out. I found him so annoying and childish in the old seasons, but as he got older, he became this amazing character that quickly grew on me with his care for everyone. Even if he was faced with death, he would do everything he could to protect his friends. He never gives up on them, no matter how hard his life was, and never giving up on Sasuke is amazing on it's own, with all his betraying. As for Parasite and .Hack/, I have never watched that one myself ether so really wouldn't know what is going on, which is okay. lol.

You still playing WoW? Been leveling my characters, but i'm so lost on all the changes..I don't get how to do a lot of the stuff in getting your legendary weapons even more um, cooler looking? Especially the last form of the druid with that weapon. It's freaking awesome..!!! And I can't even get to the second phase for the weapon. Then to top it off, they made it SO hard to get flying. You have to complete SO MANY THINGS that I can't do, so i'm out of luck for ever flying in the new lands. They make the game way to hard now days. Everything is so complicated for someone with a learning disability like me to catch on.  

Aerith Gast Gainsborough
Captain

Blessed Guildswoman

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Guildmember 100

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:40 am
Aerith Gast Gainsborough

Lol. Believe it or not, I used to hate Naruto when it first came out. I found him so annoying and childish in the old seasons, but as he got older, he became this amazing character that quickly grew on me with his care for everyone. Even if he was faced with death, he would do everything he could to protect his friends. He never gives up on them, no matter how hard his life was, and never giving up on Sasuke is amazing on it's own, with all his betraying. As for Parasite and .Hack/, I have never watched that one myself ether so really wouldn't know what is going on, which is okay. lol.

You still playing WoW? Been leveling my characters, but i'm so lost on all the changes..I don't get how to do a lot of the stuff in getting your legendary weapons even more um, cooler looking? Especially the last form of the druid with that weapon. It's freaking awesome..!!! And I can't even get to the second phase for the weapon. Then to top it off, they made it SO hard to get flying. You have to complete SO MANY THINGS that I can't do, so i'm out of luck for ever flying in the new lands. They make the game way to hard now days. Everything is so complicated for someone with a learning disability like me to catch on.

lol raR;A hoq i hw'E......

lmfao now that my hands are on the right keys haha still getting use to this new keybord. I never could get past the second season couldn't stand what i did watch of it, then i saw bits and peaces of it as they got farther, into the anime, the games weren't too bad, at least the open world one that i had played years ago.

Parasite starts out as a kid at home who gets infected with a.... parasite from space, it didn't get where it was trying to go in the boys body but it did manage to take over his arm, made his life realy strange, the arm would change shapes and even talk to the boy, then other people who got infected the right way by the parasite turned into.... strange canables that would split apart at the head and become tenicals with blades while the body remand the same, his could do the same but only at the arm.

as for .Hack// that one is.... kinda like sword art online.... but older. people are playing an online vertual reality mmorpg, the game that most people got into was The WORLD as they called it, like most other games you pick a class then your appearince, afterwords your tossed into the game. at the same time there was a virus that had an artificial intelligence program running inside of it, the ai program with in it developed a strong intrest in people, which lead it to The WORLD when it came in contact with someone in the game it would leave there realy body in a coma and take over there avatar in game which left it as a very corrupt version of there former self.

lmfao i quit the game for a few months and got addicted to...... a tun of games..... and just went back to it yesterday. haha getting new skins for the artifact weapons not bad. i hear ya there i'm trying to get one for the rouge but it's next to impossible it sends you into a dungeon against 3 bosses alone, can't bring people with you or you can't even get it to load up.... soo frustrating. if your just after flying in the broken isles the main part is fully exploring the map there, the full story and maxed out reputation with the 6 main factions there, and the best part is once you unlock it on one person you unlock it on all of them. lol don't worry too much about it, it's a game just there to be fun... unless your doing pvp, that's where you get to knock heads and blame everyone else for your inability to play like everyone else haha. if your wanting me to come bugger ya in game just message me on skype  
[Hangout Thread!]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff