Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:58 pm

zZSiNGHAZz

Taorito

Lily Platypus

User Image
Osamu Sasori Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Medical / Taijutsu // Aburame Clan // Katon/ Doton // Chakra: 400 / 400 // Stamina: 325 / 325 // Insects (Body): 1000 / 1000 // Insects (Gourd) 2800

Osamu would watch Hakanai’s reactions to what he’d written down with a blank expression before turning to Toshihiro when he heard him speak, “Come along anyway, it’ll be good experience. And if we happen to be attacked, you can leave the fighting to Hakanai and I and focus on getting civilians to safety.” Osamu would then turn towards the door and wave his hand towards it, “Toshihiro, take the middle, apparently Hakanai want’s rear guard. I’ll take lead.” He would then pull his hoodie and outer jacket tighter around him as he marched out into the cold.

[Exit]

"Be the fly on the wall…..strike like a nest of hornets."

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Hsing-I Pakua: Awareness heavily increased.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:34 pm
[ Hakanai and Shu Exit ]  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

zZSiNGHAZz

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 12:35 pm
Nakano Toshihiro

User Image
Toshihiro sighed lightly but followed along anyways. The middle, where he was supposedly suppose to be safe. He didn't like being useless but what else more could he say? If there was something he could help with, he would do his best. He followed the two out.

[Exit]

Chakra: 215/215
Stamina: 315/315

Interacting with:

Skills Used:

Activated Abilities and Passives:

• Berserker - Defend against ninjutsu attacks 2 ranks lower than a physical taijutsu defensive technique, taking little to no damage from it, and defend against ninjutsu attacks 1 rank below a complex taijutsu defensive technique unharmed.
• Samurai - Your serene mind allows you to detect genjutsu you are trapped within that are two or more ranks below your own status rank, and your tempered body allows you to wear thick armor that a ninja would otherwise be dragged to their knees by.
• Zanshin - With what little training he had with his father before his passing, he was shown and taught the meaning of Zanshin, the total awareness state. [Slightly better awareness]
• Scholar - Well versed in the arts, as well as tactics and strategy. [Slightly more intelligent]

Learning Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu one [1] post faster. [Samurai Class Discipline]
• Learn Taijutsu one [1] post faster. [Berserker class Discipline]
• Natural Swordsman Learn Bukijutsu [1] post faster. [PA]

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 6:51 am
User Image
x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 200/410 ❅ Stamina: 200/270

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270
x

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

To conserve and preserve my energy, I made sure to stay on snow that was compacted and not completely powdered so I was able to walk on the snow. When I arrived at the academy, I glanced around at the mess and my heart dropped. What happened here? I remembered being sick with worry which later became consumed with pure anger. Anger for others not communicating with me. Then when I did find them.. what happened? Yes, the ice monster but it was as if all emotions were gone and drained out of me. With a sigh and shook of my head, I tried to shake off Kaileer's expression. I had seen him mad before but to me, it was a mix of hurt and anger. I did something. Why can't I comprehend to what happened? Doesn't matter. I walked around several times and finally found a heavy duty backpack. Emptied it, I removed the tent, the bots and pans, and many other things. They were not important. I made my way to where the clothes are and properly rolled them up so tight so I was able to stuff nearly all clothes. It was hard for me to figure out because they were all different sizes, but I started to develop a plan. The left side was women, middle was children and right was men. Once I was done, I clipped the backpack and grunted as I picked it up, holy s**t. Filled it with only clothes and they were all so tightly rolled up that I was able to fit over 100, it was extremely heavy. Ah well. At least I will increase my stamina. With a loud huff, I exited the academy and went out to the streets.

[ Exit ]

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Current Attire: Black thermal undershirt and underpants. Black thin sweater on top with waterproof light jacket with collar popped up. Dark grey baggy shinobi pants over the thermal pants. It was waterproof. Combat waterproof boots with the pants tucked inside and wrapped tied tight. Black gloves.

Jutsu Used:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:31 am
User Image
x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 200/270

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270
x

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

I haven't changed. Have I? My lips curled back into a snarl when I saw an ANBU approaching with a missive for me. I didn't want to deal with them or even help them. Shu was gone. Gone. I tried to leave the village a few times but they always stopped me. The last time, I decided to attack them and they did what they had to do, they responded. I wasn't seriously injured but it was enough to force me to stay and lick my wounds. I hated them. All of them. Kaileer especially. He had been no help. It's been a week. By now the tracks and the scents would already been gone or faded to where it's almost impossible to track someone. It's all their fault. Gone.

So many people were dead. I noticed the civilians were started to become hostile with their body language. At least they stay away from me. I had no idea there was rumors going around about me behind my back. That I became wild. Irritable. Insane. My looks didn't help any either. I was constantly angry, my sharp nails were already grown to where it can harm someone. I usually only do that when I'm about to fight alongside with Shu. Shu. He was gone. Still not found, I refused to eat, sleep, or even drink and it showed on my body. Slowly, I was becoming malnourished and I didn't care. I don't care. Only drinking water now and then, I didn't dare to touch the food. I haven't even been home. Ended up selling it for people in need. I noticed that the streets were much more empty and less. So many people died. And Shu body wasn't found. Which prompt me to try to escape out of Kumogakure because I was denied to leave and to find him, which was things had gotten rough.

A bandaged around my torso revealed that. Along with few around my arms, bruises and scratches on my faces. The first attack the ANBU did was warning. I didn't hesitate. I attacked. All for Shu. Where was he? I felt so numb at this point I didn't care. Once the ANBU approached me with missive, my snarl became more threatening and my right foot shifted back as if I was ready to attack. I saw by his or her body language that she or he was too. Instead I snatched the paper away from the ANBU and read it. With a loud growl, I shredded the paper into pieces. Maybe I should not show up. If I don't comply, they would take my headband and they would remove me from the village. My heart started to race as I started to growl and snarl uneasily. No. I wanted to face him. The coward. I will give him the headband inside the academy. My hands went to pat down my waist and I realized I didn't have my headband with me. I tried to remember what I did with it. Right. Well s**t. Managed to get my way down the street, I searched in one of the trash cans. It was already mostly empty anyways. I imagine not many people had been up and about. All those bodies were being removed. Even I didn't want to be there. Pulled out the headband, I tied it around the belt loop of my pants and made my way to the academy.

That was the last time I saw them. Both Shu and Kaileer. I felt sick. I haven't been feeling good. Maybe it was lack of food and sleep. The dark bags underneath my eyes reveal that. My body was eating my muscles from self starvation so I was much less toned than before. I haven't even used sign language for a week. With a growl and fierce attitude, I was prepared to throw the headband into his ******** face. Once I entered, I sniffed around and crouched down slightly. He wasn't here yet. He better arrive. If not, I can just throw the headband to the ANBU's face and leave myself to find Shu. Full of anger, I turned and slammed the sliding door as it almost buckled from that. Shook my messy and greasy white hair, I stood at the hallway and leaned against the wall to detect vibrations if someone tried to enter in another way. Despite that I looked filty, my smells were anything but. Anyone that get close to me would simply realize that I smell like someone who had been outdoors for so long. Covered with scent of pine and mother Earth.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC: She's almost completely feral

Current Attire: The one in picture
Headband Location: Carelessly tied around the belt loop

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:34 am

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~Phweeeen Biography

Toso had received his missive rather early aside from that he finally had a home. Finally next time his parents would visit he'd have a place to show them! It was hard to believe that only a week ago everything was frosted over and people were dying in droves. Speaking of which Toso was receiving quite the distinctive upset glares from the populace as he continued his stride toward the academy...luckily his obliviousness aided him as his face was eyeball deep in his hand book reviewing the pages he couldn't finish due to his lack of energy in the worst of times. He began to flashback to what had occurred those several days ago. [Twin Blend: 6/10]

Day 1

The ice was still rampant as were the chilling winds as Toso poked his head out of the trash can a Banana peel resting squarely on his head. Seemed the inhabitants had slowly begun feeling safe enough to leave their homes. Sporting a yawn it was somewhere around midday the storm was gone so he could finally see the sun...actually maybe it was a littler later than midday? Unknown to Toso the Squid had entered practically a hibernation like state having slept until the clock hit four in the afternoon. Immediately shuffling out of his temporary home his bones made distinctive cracks. A passerby speaking under his breath 'that shinobi needs to go back into where he belongs' Toso only heard his snicker before he departed the squid having a groggy unsure look. Toso would open his handbook and continue where he had left off. Swishing ink in his mouth. Who knew this would be complicated? A vast majority of pages were dedicated to this technique alone. "Tako, Tako, Tako." His bloops were eventually replaced with his cries of hunger. He remembered satiating it with a nice Yakisoba...strangely more expensive than usual. [Twin Blend: 7/10]

Day 3

The day prior wasn't in the least bit interesting filled with idle wandering and significant amount of sleep, he was unholy levels of exhausted, but on the third day Toso had long realized he smelled quite ripe...Usually he'd wash his clothes in the river but...the place he formerly had taken residence was frozen over, that being the river. Not thinking to his fullest he attributed the village people's dirty glares as one's associated with his stink. What was a squid to do? After some thinking he turned to a page in his handbook regarding the Twin-Blend the page had strange lines and an oval shape. Then it struck him! It looked like a hot spring! Brilliant! The homeless Shinobi would then traipse to the Hotspring Blooping melodically until his arrival. The stares were certainly strange when he was using the bucket to drench his clothing in spring water and then later himself. Unfortunately, he couldn't resist the ripe juicy temptations laid before him and without anyone to slap him on the wrist he got his kicks from some 'boosting the confidence' of the well endowed and even lacking in chest. [Twin Blend 8/10]

Day 5
                                                                  Toso was gleefully sitting on a park bench enjoying drawing the faces of the local children. The parents unfortunately were incredibly unphotogenic and made this incredibly difficult when some pulled their children away. Now Toso having been fed, well rested, and bathed both the day before and after thanks to his incredible hot springs idea came to conclusion he had been avoiding for so long. His calligraphy brush slid off the paper making a detestably ugly line. He laughed inside. It was an empty laugh. It was as if the laugh desperately wanted to become a scream but his personality wouldn't allow it. Putting two and two together he realized the people of this village had now developed a negative bias toward the shinobi who were supposed to protect them. He knew it wasn't just him. Over these several days he had witnessed more than his fair share of criticisms towards other nin. A small droplet of water streamed down his right cheek behind his glasses as he smiled. He'd then open his handbook once more a single water stain now on the painting of a wide eyed boy who had a slant where a smile should have been. [Twin Blend 9/10]

Present:

Toso finally arrived at the doors of the academy. He'd pass through the gate wondering if any other nin had made it here before him. Just yesterday had he received his lodgings, he wondered if his room mate was here. He also wondered where the nin of whom he pretended was his roommate in the past was and what became of him. Gamzee as he recalled the name. Toso would find a bench or some place to he'd sit down with a peaceful expression. Perhaps now the nin could redeem themselves in the eyes of the people. He hoped this was what this gathering would be about. He had finally reached the final page of his long winded guide to the Hojo's special technique. With this he grinned beneath his outfit, closed the book with two hands in a quick execution tucked it away and looked up from his position to see who and what was around him. [Twin Blend 10/10]

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:365/365❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:350/350❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:4801/4801 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:3655/3655

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.->Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +1
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes increasing overall evasiveness slightly.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives and additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.->Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100
    PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 11:41 am
    User Image
    Inori Yuzuriha

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Performer / Performer // Uzumaki // Katon / Raiton / Suiton // Chakra: 600 / 600 // Stamina: 150 / 150 //

Some things always had a way of pissing people off. For her, it was the destruction of her apartment. Not only was all of her sheet music gone, so to were her song scripts, the vast majority of her wardrobe, and most importantly her instruments. While she still had her favorite guitar it did sadden her that the rest were lost. Though unlike some she did not loose anyone close to her. Her family was non existent to say the least. Especially given the fact that they had given her to her uncle, the bastards. Making her way into the academy building she noted that it looked pretty much the same as before though signs of damage were clear to say the least. Heading into the largest room she saw two others there, though one she did not recognize and another she did the deaf female. Disregarding both of them she walked to the outer wall of the room and took a seat pulling her guitar over her shoulder and lightly began to strum a simple melody of nothing more than a few cords. She did wonder if they had gotten the same missive though either way it did not really matter, things would progress as they willed and she would adapt and overcome just like always.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 12:56 pm
    User Image

User Image

Kumogakure ➟ Genin ➟ Medical★Ninjutsu ➟ 425★425 ➟ 75★75

xxxxx Nathaniel rubbed his mouth after finishing off his water bottle. The village wasn't as frosty as before, but the villagers had been giving him the cold shoulder anyways. Even some of the children, just a bit too young to be academy students, were giving him distasteful glances. Honestly, it made him want to rip his hair out.

Still, a missive was a missive. He opened the academy door and kept his expression neutral until he confirmed that at least some of the people inside were fellow shinobi. They each held posture that was common among those trained in the arts; it could look relaxed, but it was always a ready state, for attack or defense or escape. He hadn't met anyone inside, yet, but he knew that they, at least, wouldn't offer as cold a reception as he'd been receiving. Though, taking a glance at a woman in the corner, he didn't feel confident about his analysis.

Moving away from the door, he felt the tense silence more than heard it. "What's up?" He offered to anyone in the room. By the looks of it, it might take a while for everyone to show up; he would bet that lots of shinobi were going to appear, given that he knew none of the people in the room and it was unlikely that a few strangers were being thrown in for a mission.

3125 Ryo
    1325 AC

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
    • Loiterer 100
    • Streaker 200
    • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 5:30 pm
    User Image

• Honsho ⇣ | ├ Saimoto-Nagadera ┤ | ⇣ Umekikana

┤ ✧_| Genin | Kumogakure | Raiton : Fuuton | AC 300 | ✧ ├

┤ ✧_| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Medic : Medical License | ✧ ├
    ┤ ✧_| Chakra 475 | Stamina 95 | ✧ ├

Honsho arrived at the academy in a slightly put out mood. She'd tried to avoid as many of the villagers as she could but some had still caught up with her. Stopping at the door, she picked a piece of clay off her leg where a young child had thrown a handful of dirt at her hip. Dropping it outside the doors, Hon made her way fully into the academy, her boots soft on the floor. She was wearing her usual mash up of clothing, a sleeveless tank, three long sleeved shirts of varying sleeve and hem lengths. A pair of shorts went over her leggings which tucked into knee high socks and down into her ankle boots. Her knives were hidden under the upper shirt and she rotated her shoulders slightly as she looked around. Walking to a wall, she sat down quietly and put her hands in her lap. Hopefully, she'd get a headband this time around.

Quote:

• PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 7:48 pm
    User Image
    Honō Hokori
    [ "A shinobi who succumbs to their nature is a shinobi lesser than I." ]

So it was witnessed...
                                  Oh, why must nerves show so easily? Honō held the notice in one hand, the other gently clasped over a strap across its chest, ornamentation of its robe. He swallowed and crossed the threshold onto the Academy grounds. It had been so long since he was last here. Barely graduated, his marks abysmal in most things. Everyone agreed - he was no fighter. He exhaled a heavy breath, eyes darting, finding no-one familiar, too nervous to scan their faces properly. With head bowed, he moved off to the side, a respectable distance from others, yet in view to ensure he is not left behind.

A Natural's Touch Hari Clan Black Glass Mentality
    Chakra: 190/190
    Stamina: 190/190

Other
    n/a

Aspects
    Strengths:
    • Evironmental Lens:
    Ia able to accurately estimate the weaknesses and viable exploits in the
    surrounding environment. Be it the stabilising pebble at the base of the wall,
    or the angle needed to fell a tree where needed.

• Soldering Teammate:
    Honō will support his teammates by means of supplying weapons, tripping
    up the opponent, or manipulating the environment to his allies' advantage.
    Honō will watch his teammate(s) to get familiar with their tells, thus
    becoming more and more accurate in reading their intentions.

• Sleek Steps:
    Due to his training in the Hari clan, Honō has no difficulty traversing slippery
    surfaces, even over uneven terrain.

• Latticino Hands
    Honō's work has gained him steady hands and the ability to perform minute,
    detailed work. Finicky work, such as the setting up even the most intricate
    traps, holds less trouble for him.

Weaknesses:
    • Cracks:
    Honō was never trained for proper combat, and as such has a tendency to
    flee instead of fight, especially when out numbered. When hit with an attack,
    his urge to flee only increases.

• Jewelled:
    Honō's choice in clothing marks him out from other shinobi; restricting his
    movements slightly and hindering most chances at stealth.

• Fragility:
    Trained in his work instead of his responsibilities as a shinobi, Honō lacks
    the strength most individuals garner from their everyday training.

Fears:
    • Broken Shards:
    Knowing he isn't the most skilled shinobi in the village, Honō fears his
    teammates will leave him behind if he fails to meet their expectations.

• Shattered:
    Honō was never the strongest, or masculine, individual in Kumo. He fears
    this makes him a target of assault; verbal or physical. Whenever he leaves
    the workshop he is constantly anxious and alert of his surroundings,
    misreading the words and reactions of the people around him to negatively
    apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
    Legendary Smith
    The user is able to gain a 5th title rank from every applicable smithing tree. 'Training' for Legendary takes 10 posts of crafting work, provides an additional 1 post off of crafting times, and gives a Grandmaster NPC (of the same area) for usage. In addition, any item solo crafted (without an npc helper) is non-reproducible by non-Legendary titled smiths.

Balanced Master
    Any jutsu learned can be paid for with either chakra, stamina, or a mix of the two. Any further chakra types are also subject to this. Recovery amounts for chakra and stamina are doubled while working, and working counts as relaxing.

Lifetime Disciple
    This discipline is for those wishing to gain from a lifetime master, never to be one themselves until their master is deceased. Gaining knowledge from over the course of their studies, the disciple will receive twice the benefits from each of their master's smithing trees (up to their completed titles), while in the living presence of them. After their master's death, they will successfully pass on a permanent, one-quarter of the benefit to their own Lifetime Disciple, if any. (round up to the nearest applicable number, as designated in the smithing thread)

Reductions:
    • N/A

Personal Attributes:
    • A Natural's Touch:
    After long study and a certain knack at birth, Honō has what many people call a "natural talent" for creation of glass objects. Because of this, every third creation is exceptionally superb, granting a 50% increase to profits made from that item.

• Black Glass Mentality:
    Honō's years of training with Katon [ Fire ] jutsu and glassmaking and mainpulation jutsu has helped him learn a deeper understanding of volcanic glass. As such, his experiments with enchanting any volcanic glass with Gellal has been cut by half.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:33 pm
    User Image

Other than Toso, who she didn't really want to talk to after the incident at the office, Honsho didn't know any of the shinobi in the academy. Her hands fidgeted in her lap as she looked around, watching the newest person come in. Her expression perked up, recognizing the face if not the person He's from my class...or the class behind mine. she unfolded her legs, feeling a tingle along her thighs from sitting too long. Stamping her feet before she started towards the new arrival with a small smile. Coming to a stop in front of his bowed head, Honsho tilted over to look up at his face "Hello. You're a new shinobi too right?" she straightened and thrust her hand forward to shake, her hands in three fingered gloves with an open palm "I'm Honsho."

BlackFruity

• PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:41 pm
    User Image
    Honō Hokori

So it was witnessed...
                                  Honō was fumbling with the missive, both hands twirling and turning it over, treating it gently, as though he may be kicked out if he did not have it on him, like an invitation to a fancy gala far above his position. Yet, despite his apparent interest in the paper, he was hyper aware of his surroundings, fearing being reprimanded or called upon. So, when someone started approaching him, he was very much aware of their movements. Yet, when they spoke, her voice still startled him into looking up, surprised. "Oh, uhm," He fumbled to pocket the piece of paper before taking the offered hand with a shy, cautious smile. "Yes. Nice to meet you." He blinked, suddenly realising his mistake. "Ah, I'm Honō. Sorry." He chuckled in nervous energy. She looked familiar - not his class, though. "Ah, you were summoned as well, I take it?" He tried for conversation, feeling like it was the expected thing to do.

Other
    n/a

Aspects
    Strengths:
    • Evironmental Lens:

• Soldering Teammate:

• Sleek Steps:
    Due to his training in the Hari clan, Honō has no difficulty traversing slippery

• Latticino Hands

Weaknesses:
    • Cracks:

• Jewelled:

• Fragility:

Fears:
    • Broken Shards:

• Shattered:
    apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
    Legendary Smith
    The user is able to gain a 5th title rank from every applicable smithing tree. 'Training' for Legendary takes 10 posts of crafting work, provides an additional 1 post off of crafting times, and gives a Grandmaster NPC (of the same area) for usage. In addition, any item solo crafted (without an npc helper) is non-reproducible by non-Legendary titled smiths.

Balanced Master
    Any jutsu learned can be paid for with either chakra, stamina, or a mix of the two. Any further chakra types are also subject to this. Recovery amounts for chakra and stamina are doubled while working, and working counts as relaxing.

Lifetime Disciple
    This discipline is for those wishing to gain from a lifetime master, never to be one themselves until their master is deceased. Gaining knowledge from over the course of their studies, the disciple will receive twice the benefits from each of their master's smithing trees (up to their completed titles), while in the living presence of them. After their master's death, they will successfully pass on a permanent, one-quarter of the benefit to their own Lifetime Disciple, if any. (round up to the nearest applicable number, as designated in the smithing thread)

Reductions:
    • N/A

Personal Attributes:
    • A Natural's Touch:
    After long study and a certain knack at birth, Honō has what many people call a "natural talent" for creation of glass objects. Because of this, every third creation is exceptionally superb, granting a 50% increase to profits made from that item.

• Black Glass Mentality:
    Honō's years of training with Katon [ Fire ] jutsu and glassmaking and mainpulation jutsu has helped him learn a deeper understanding of volcanic glass. As such, his experiments with enchanting any volcanic glass with Gellal has been cut by half.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:52 pm
    User Image

A smile! Honsho's small smile broadened into a grin, her lips full even as she replied "Yes." she released his hand after they shook, slipping her hands into her shorts as she leaned back on her heels "I think any new shinobi or genin were summoned. Not sure though. You're the only one I recognized from the academy. You were a class...behind me, I think. My sister and I." Rolling her shoulders, she looked him over, her expression curious "Honō, huh? Do people call you Hon too?" she asked, noticing his nervousness. Twisting on her heel, she tumbled slightly back into the wall beside him, leaning against the wall with her legs spread and her feet planted. She was at a heavier angle than him so she was looking up at him more than she had been when she'd first spoken to him "My sister call's me Hon." she explained her earlier comment. She didn't mind being called Hon. It was better than Shosho sometimes because Shosho sounded like a brushing of a broom on the floor.

BlackFruity

• PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:02 pm
    User Image
    Honō Hokori

So it was witnessed...
                                  Honō was set to ease just a bit by the grin given to him, yet still he felt like all awkward movements, while she apparently held no such trouble, appearing completely at ease. "Oh, yeah." He flinched lightly. "I thought you looked familiar." He moved on, feeling embarrassed about his class. He graduated later than most... And she was most likely so much younger than him... "Ah, no, no nickname. Just Honō." He didn't have many in way of friends, and family tend to just stick to names proper. "Ah, except maybe a younger cousin who used to call me Nono." He tried to joke. "Only word he knew was 'no.' For a time." Honō tried to explain, feeling all the more foriegn in his own skin with each word. He tried to lean against the wall, as though attempting to find the ease in which Honsho exuded. Pretending comfort. But while she looked up, Honō gazed down at his feet.

Other
    n/a

Aspects
    Strengths:
    • Evironmental Lens:

• Soldering Teammate:

• Sleek Steps:

• Latticino Hands

Weaknesses:
    • Cracks:

• Jewelled:

• Fragility:

Fears:
    • Broken Shards:

• Shattered:
    apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
    Legendary Smith

Balanced Master

Lifetime Disciple

Reductions:
    • N/A

Personal Attributes:
    • A Natural's Touch:

• Black Glass Mentality:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:17 pm
    User Image

Honsho's grin stayed big as he said she looked familiar, glad that she had stuck out to someone. Usually her twin was the one they remembered, raven haired and fiery tempered, Himito was the exact opposite of Honsho. So, often, she just stayed quietly by Himi's side to act as a balance to her sister's regal bearing "It took Himito a second term to graduate too. She always fell asleep in class or when we tried to do homework." she chattered, not worried at all about what class or when Honō had graduated. People moved at their own paces and, considering how odd Honsho was, she didn't judge. It was bad karma "Nono. I like that but it's a little negative." Honsho admitted, always honest. She glanced at him as he adjusted himself, appearing to be uncomfortable. Pursing her lips, she leaned forward so that her butt rested against the wall and she could look up at him. Her head moved into view, obscuring the gaze of his feet "If it's all right, I'll call you Hon. And you can call me Hon! We'll be the two Hon's." she grinned, still bent over, her white haired curls falling over her shoulder "It's going to be hard to talk to you if you keep looking down. My neck will get a crick from this position." she said with a short laugh.

BlackFruity

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games