Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:39 pm
"Thanks. I think I will." Aya started to eat. After the first bit, she covered her mouth a smiled. "It's delicious!" She was actually pleasantly surprised.

"I think you're a little too stubborn for that. Besides, the second you start acting like Akuro is the second I make sure you never reproduce." Hikari said that a little too pleasantly before popping a piece of sushi into her mouth.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:28 am
Akuro smiled looking toward Aya and took a few bites of his own meal. Food didn't do much for him. But he still ate it once and awhile to try to be 'normal' Moving he reached for his wine and looked at Aya. " See, not only am I a great guy. But I'm great at cooking." He said with a nod.

Hiei chuckled a little with a nod. " Good to know. Thanks." He said before he started to eat his rice and Miso soup. He was leaving the sushi more for Hikari then anything.

Kurama was laying on the floor in his office at the Hospital. His whole office ripped and papers scattered. " Where..Did.That stupid file go." He mumbled and dropped his hand over his eyes that had glasses on. He was tired, he'd been at work for two days straight and was lacking food and coffee. " How do I lose that stupid file!?"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:41 am
"Okay, that's the rarest combo ever. You have to have some dirty underlying secret to crash it all down." Aya teased, taking a sip of her wine before going for another bite of food.

There was a knock on Kurama's office door. Tsuzuki was standing outside, holding a plastic bag with what looked like some take-out food inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:54 am
Akuro chuckled a bit and moved stretching slightly. " I'm a vampire? I mean that's the only dirty secret I would have." The vampire said and shifted taking another bite of food before he dropped his fork hearing Kyuu and Jyuu coming in." Oh Akuro-chan~" Kyuu sung slightly.

Kurama sighed getting up and fixed his hair walking toward the door with his eyes closed opening the door. " Rana, I told you I'm trying to find the file." He said opening the door and opened his eyes. " You are not Rana. Hello Tsuzuki."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:57 am
"Mm, true. Good cook but I have to watch out for my neck." Aya laughed a bit before looking to the side, seeing the twins coming their way. "Uh oh."

Tsuzuki smiled, holding up the bag of food. "Good thing I'm not, too. Hopefully I don't annoy you as much as her." He chuckled. "You aren't too busy for lunch, are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:17 am
"What twins?" Akuro asked picking up his wine and leaning back in the chair looking at them. " nothing, just saying we are doing a switch, other knights are watching Yoh. So we are heading to bed. Well unless you wanna share some of that yummy dinner." Jyuu said. " There left over in he kitchen if you are hungry." Akuro said.

Kurama rubbed his face taking a step out of the way. " Come in and don't mind the mess. It's been a crazy couple days." The fox said turning on the lights to his office. The office just looked trashed with Papers and there was blankets on the floor where he'd been sleeping and his laptop open.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:10 pm
"And it's sooo good." Aya put some food on her fork and held it up. "Want a bite?" She offered to the twins. "Which knights did you two trade off with?" She then asked, wanting to make sure the people down in the dungeon were capable enough to be there.

Tsuzuki stepped inside, blinking in surprise at the papers that were scattered everywhere. "I can tell." He set the food down on Kurama's desk. "Is there anything that I can do to help you out? You look exhausted."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:57 pm
Jyuu blinked and the both of them tried a bite before straight at the food and then Akuro. " Marry us, Housewife." They both demand. " Leftovers are in the kitchen. Go right at it." Akuro said.

Jyuu shifted a little and yawned. " Knight Shin and Shua. " Kyuu finally said.

The fox shut the door and moved grabbing some files. " No, but thank you." He said and shifted a bit " It's just been case after case lately and no break in between. this is the longest I've gotten to just sit down really." The fox said. " The hospital on the other side of town, the power went out and there sending people here and with that there was an accident on the freeway." He said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:24 pm
Aya laughed at how excited the twins were over the food. "Hey, hands off my housewife." She pointed her fork at them before taking another bite for herself. Aya nodded her head to the side slightly. "Eh, they'll do."

"You call this a break?" Tsuzuki asked, pulling up a chair for himself. He opened one of the food containers and held it out for Kurama with a fork. "You need to eat. And put down the papers."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:09 pm
They chuckled and walked into the kitchen before turning to leave. " Thanks for dinner! Talk to you two later." The said and walked away at this point.

Akuro moved and dropped his fork into his plate and tilted his head to the side like he was listening to something and stood up pushing his chair in. " Excuse me for a moment, I'd like to check on something." Akuro said.

The fox moved dropping a few more files on the ground and blinked a little. " More than a break then anything." The fox said and blinked taking the food with a smile and nodded. " Thank you, Sorry I haven't been home." He said sitting down as he pulled a chair up by Tsuzuki.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:41 pm
Aya blinked, watching Akuro get up and start to walk off. "Alright..." She didn't ask. Akuro said he would be back in a moment anyway.

"I understand. Things have been hectic." Tsuzuki smiled, just glad to see Kurama. "When do you think Dictator Rana will let you come home for a good nights sleep?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:00 pm
Akuro shifted standing downstairs staring at Akuro snarling. " I thought I smelt blood. How did you get close enough to kill them." Akuro snarled staring at Yoh who was sitting there covered in blood and Yoh shrugged. " They got to close. I was hungry." Yoh said with a chuckle.

Kurama took a few bites and blinked a little. " Probably in the middle of the night I'm guessing. We are slowing down finally and Most of the paper work is caught up."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:46 am
It had been a few months now, and Aya was still at the castle, doing paperwork. She wanted to stay close to Hikari, and couldn't deny that she was having a good time with Akuro. They kept having their mini dates, but that was as far as things had gone so far.

Hikari was coming back from a job, looking annoyed as ever as she walked into the castle, covered in green slime from head to toe. Her shoes were even sloshing as she walked, leaving tracks on the hard floor. "F*cking stupid Eigle demons and their f*cking stupid body parts." Hikari muttered bitterly under her breath.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:53 am
Hiei moved shoving the doors open, him and Akuro had ran to do a job and now he was walking in with Jyuu and Kyuu with a stretcher and Akuro laying on it. " Someone contact Able." Hiei yelled out hoping someone would hear him as he kept hands over Akuro's wound which was the stump of his arm. The vampire was out cold, and beat to s**t. There meeting at a small village turned into a raid attack and Akuro jumping infront of Hiei to keep him safe.

Jyuu and Kyuu moved getting the Vampire to the medical room at this point waiting for Chika and Able.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:26 am
Aya heard the yell and looked out of the office. She saw Akuro on the stretcher and immediately ran back into the office, grabbing her phone and dialing in Able's number. "Pick up, pick up...!"

Hikari flicked her wrists to get some of the goo off, heading to the medical room and holding the door open so that the guys could get the stretcher in.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games