Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2875 2876 2877 2878 2879 2880 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:14 pm
Right before he was going to answer Icy, a waiter appears looking for dame. He sits nonchalantly as Kat rapid fires questions at the poor man, and wonders if Icy will forget about asking him how he knows Kat in light of this new development.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:19 pm
((Hiding from Icy and Kay!! gonk stressed ))

-dame double checks her locks and then goes to put her shirt in the washer, putting spot remover on it- stressed Dammit, how many damn outfits am I going to go through this week? sweatdrop stressed -sighs-

-The waiter gratefully puts down the food and ducks back into the JD- gonk  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:20 pm
*while waiting for responses from both Katana and Kaoru, a waiter comes into the bar carrying a tray. When he asks about dame, she stops short of sipping her drink and looks over at him. Before she can ask anything, Katana beat her to the punch.

The little s**t probably ran for cover when she saw me in here with Katana. The longer she runs, the more she prolonges the inevitable. Glad that Katana asked the waiter to leave the food there, she sets her drink down again and starts walking over to the tray*

Doesn't dame have a place under the JD? I'm sure that's where she is. She's probably still exhausted from recent events and needed to lay down, forgetting her food. You know what, I'll take it to her. I need to check on her anyway. twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:21 pm
damecharlie
((Hiding from Icy and Kay!! gonk stressed ))

{{YOU CANNOT HIDE!!! evil MWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!! twisted }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:22 pm
(( gonk crying Have mercy, Icy!! You...you are so beautiful...and... twisted sexy... wink twisted ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:23 pm
*comes in the bar partly humming and singing a song* ♪~Must be a dream I see marude deja vu no you~♪ Oh heyo everyone!  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:25 pm
She looks at Icy, "Are you sure? Because I can take it to her if you'd rather stay here and relax with your drink?" WAIT, NO! That means she'd be here alone with Kaoru and there's no telling what he'd tell Icy about their past! gonk ********, what to do?

She takes a sip of her drink, "Actually, I do need to talk to Kaoru about something, so if you don't mind running that to dame, that would be great." She gives Icy a bright smile, hoping it doesn't look too fake.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:28 pm
((Actually...why...uh...why don't you all three eat it? Yeah! I don't need it...dame's...got enough muscle built up in her killer thighs/legs and a** that her body can eat on that a while... sweatdrop

And, I'm about to get off. sad I'm really tired.))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:32 pm
He watches the exchange between Kat and Icy with interest. It was almost humorous to watch Kat offer to leave and then change her mind to let Icy take the food to dame. He chuckles to himself, She should know better than to leave me with Flame's protege....oh the tales we could swap! He continues to sit and quietly sip his drink.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:35 pm
{{tch, p***y. stare }}

*is somewhat taken aback when Katana actually agrees to let her take the food down. Recovering, she smiles back and grabs the tray up, walking fast to JD*

Okay hon, this shouldn't take me long! One quick slit, er, -trip- ninja and I'll be back before you know it. wink

*rounds the corner and heads through the restaurant and into the kitchen. Nodding at the cooks and servers, she comes to the entrance for the underground corridor and starts the security process*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:39 pm
Breathes a sigh of relief as Icy leaves, and she notices Kai. "Kai! Looking lovely as ever! xd How are you hun?"

She sits back down next to Kaoru and whispers to him, ""Please, just leave now, I have to figure out how in the hell I'm going to explain you before I go off talking about dragging Flame back to Switzerland! If you ever cared about me, just please leave me your number and I'll contact you later, I promise!"

She gives him a pleading look, begging him with her eyes to do what she's asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:39 pm
((...are you freaking kidding me? stressed You call me a p***y cause I'm tired? mad xp xp xp crying crying stare

heart you))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:42 pm
{{PFT! Now all of a sudden you're tired. That's alright, you don't have to be online for me to do what I'm about to do! twisted So by all means, go to sleep. Goodnight, sleep tight, and make sure your neck's positioned just right! evil }}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:46 pm
(( evil talk2hand ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:48 pm
{{ rofl You know you love me!}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2875 2876 2877 2878 2879 2880 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games