Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:33 pm
" It's nothing to worry about I'm sure. I haven't slept or been eating properly so my body might be playing around with me." Akuro said and put a little bit of food infront of the imp before going back to cooking. " I need to deal with Yoh still too. His been locked down stairs for a bit now."

Hiei moved leaning back as they ordered food and moved holding a beer. " Had to twist your arm and beg on my knees to get you to come join me." He said joking of course.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:42 pm
Aya placed her hands in her lap, leaning her head back against one of the upper cabinets. "What's your plan, then?" She happened to like Yoh being stuck down there. It was better than him being up here. Especially from a mothers standpoint and seeing how much Yoh had rialed up Hikari.

"And you know how much I love to make you beg." Hikari shook her head a bit with a small chuckle, taking a sip of her water. No alcohol for her. She wasn't of age here yet in the human world.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:13 pm
" I don't know, Maybe Kill him? Before he goes and causes more damage to everyone around here. Or bind him to something. I don't know. Can I kill a reflection of myself?" Akuro said and moved reaching for some plates. " Can you grab the wine that's in my room?"

Hiei moved playing with his beer bottle and nodded. " Apparently. have you noticed other then work. Things have been rather low key?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:32 pm
"Technically speaking, yes. Of course you can. But no one knows how connected the two of you are, if at all, and you could wind up killing yourself in the process." Aya didn't really like that, but it was the unfortunate truth of a scenario. She hopped off the counter. "Sure. Where's it at?"

Hikari nodded, thinking about it. She had noticed. There was no one trying to attack the castle, no assassination attempts, no burning villages... It really was quiet. "Other than the jobs you've been running out on, yeah." Hikari picked up her fork, fiddling with it a bit. "Think something's brewing?"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:37 pm
"Well I suppose we can find out, If I die, I die right?" He said and moved grabbing some wine glasses and thought for it for a minute. " I believe right on my desk by the blood pills. You'll see it right away." He said with a nod.

Hiei moved leaning back at the table trying to think. " Hopefully not but that's probably the case. the only thing I've been doing as TG lately are small weak class assassinations. " He mumbled and leaned his head back.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:46 pm
Aya sighed, turning back around to look at Akuro from the kitchen entrance. "You can risk what you want. But I'll let you know that I would be extremely disappointed if I didn't get to kiss you a second time." The only thing was, Aya had never kissed Akuro. She gave the vampire a small smile before stepping out the door to go find that wine.

"Great." So much for no work. This was turning into a work lunch. Hikari put down the fork, running her hands through her hair and leaning back in her chair. "Anyone you've pissed off that hasn't tried anything for a while?"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:50 pm
Akuro blinked thinking about that and actually felt a blush and even his legs weak. ' Damn that woman. She knows what a guy likes to hear.' He thought and moved dishing out food for them. " Shugo, I'm in love." The vampire said and Shugo stood up and rolled his eyes before acting like the love struck vampire. " Shugo!" Akuro said and the imp fell on his back with a silent laughter.

Hiei moved waving his hand. " I get along with everyone thank you." He said and chuckled. " Sorry enough work talk. I'm sorry I didn't mean to bring it up. I just found it weird."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:01 pm
Aya came back down a few moments later, holding up the bottle as she slid into the kitchen on her feet. "This is a pretty fancy bottle. Sure you want to waste it on me?"

Hikari shook her head. "No, it's fine. If there is something, we need to figure it out." She wasn't going to be mad about it. "Besides, we don't really have much else to talk about."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:12 pm
Akuro blinked moving as he dropped his hand on the imp to stop him and looked toward Aya. " Oh its not a waste. You need a fancy dinner and some fancy wine my dear woman." The vampire said with a smile.

Hiei moved stretching a bit and though about it. " I don't think we will figure anything out any time soon sadly." Moving he shifted touching his hand trying to think. " I have a few things to talk about that's not work related." He said with a chuckle. " Like maybe talking about sending Jen to school?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:24 pm
Aya smiled, tilting her head to the side a bit. "Whatever you say." She walked over to one of the drawers, pulling out the corkscrew so she could open up the wine. "By the way, why are you smothering our chef?"

Hikari blinked at that, sitting up again. "School? I thought you wanted him in full time training with Genkai."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:44 pm
Akuro blinked pulling his hand away. " ahah, No reason. Shugo was being dumb. Sorry. Have a seat I'll bring the food out to you and the drinks." He said moving to gather everything.

Shugo did a flip and started to chuckle again.

" I did, But Genkai wants me to allow him to try school again for awhile. I know how much you hated it so I wasn't sure what to do and was hoping you could give me a hand here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:00 pm
"Mmhm... I'll let you two do your impish vampire romance." Aya waved her finger at the imp and Akuro with a smirk before walking out and going to sit down at the table, pouring two glasses of wine.

Hikari looked down. She hadn't always hated school, but there were definitely some things that happened when she attended high school that made her want to leave more than anything. And it was nothing that Hikari had ever told Hiei about. "No, um... Genkai's right. If he's gonna be living in human world, he should go to school. It'd be good for Jen and he'd probably be good with making friends."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:46 pm
Akuro rolled his eyes and shoved the imp off the counter bringing the food out to the dinning hall for him and Aya and sat down putting a plate infront of her before though. " I might not actually eat that much, but I do know how to cook" He said with a chuckle.

" I don't want to be like Mukuro." Hiei finally said. " And keeping him at the castle and Genkai's for training and not treating him like a kid. It makes me feel like that. I mean I know he doesn't look...Normal when it comes to his skin color, red eyes and rusty red hair. But I think going to school and learning will be good for him."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:28 pm
"Well now you're going to make me feel fat if I eat more than you do." Aya took a sip of her wine, glancing towards the kitchen. "Thanks for letting us use the kitchen!" She called to the imp.

Hikari nodded, agreeing somewhat. "You could never be like Akuro. But yeah, school would probably be good."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:55 pm
Akuro sat down and moved playing with the cup and took a sip of the wine. " Yes, Thank you Shoujo!" Akuro called and smiled looking at Aya. " Well I hope you enjoy dinner."

" Power changes people though." He said and sighed before looking at the food that came to them. " Alright, Dig in Hikari" Hiei said with a smile. Lots of Sushi.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games