Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2867 2868 2869 2870 2871 2872 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:35 pm
{{Just watch... I really am going to start having dreams like that and then feel like retiring Ryzan again sweatdrop }}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:36 pm
-As she reaches her door, key poised in the lock, her stomach rumbles loudly. sweatdrop She sighs and turns the key, opening the door and goes straight for the washer and dryer. She quickly unzips her bag, opens the washer, and takes out the plastic bag chunking the contents into the barrell. She then rummages until she finds the bloody shorts and for good measure the shirt she was wearing with them.-

-She sets the washer, then turns it on a moment, wetting the clothes. She pushes the button again, halting the water and grabs a bottle of dandruff shampoo she keeps on the shelf with the laundry detergents and dryer sheets. dame shakes the bottle slightly and determines there is about a third left in the bottle. Opening the cap, she pours the whole thing in on the clothes, saturating them. She then picks up some of the bloodier items and scrubs them quickly, lathering up the shampoo.-

-dame then pours in some laundry detergent, closes the lid, and starts the washer again- Hopefully most if not all of that will come out. stressed I really liked that outfit. sad

-dame's stomach growls again and she debates whether to take a shower first or to run up to the JD quickly...-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:37 pm
*As she sits down with her drink, the phone she got from the Russian's rings. She narrows her eyes, and picks up. Getting an immediate tongue lashing, she's told to stay put until she gets the letter that will be arriving for her soon.* Indeed, you don't say. Tell your boss I look forward to having a discussion with him about bargains, won't you, dear. *Her eyes turn a glowing red, as she attempts to keep her temper in check. Moments later, she disconnects the call, slamming the phone on the bar.* The nerve of that man. *She gulps the rest of her drink down in just a few swallows, stalking over to the sink and rinsing her glass. Taking a deep breath, she places the glass in the strainer and slips off through the shadows.*

((Sugar-coated fuzzies ~ damit! I doesn't want to feel sorry for TES... gonk

Huggles the MW family ~ needs to put my butt in bed so I can get up for works tomorrow ~ bleh.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:40 pm
((Night, Bratty. ^_^ Sleep tight.))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:42 pm
((Night, Brat. ^_^))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:09 pm
-Sighing, dame throws off her gloves, slips off her heels using her feet and pulls off the hat and the wig at the same time. She tosses the hat onto the bed and happens to glance down at the wig. stressed She grits her teeth as she sees blood stains on it and stomps back into the laundry room, chunking the wig onto the machines.- I'll deal with that later. stressed

-she walks back into the main room containing the bed, starting to pull her hair out of a bun as she does. She stops short, however, when she feels her hair still wet. Pulling back her hands they come away slightly reddish-pink.- stressed Dammit! scream This is disgusting!!! -she refrains from taking her hair down and instead hikes her leg up on the bed, rolling down her stocking a bit and pulling up her skirt, checking on her cut. She groans when she sees the bandage is saturated in blood.- stressed stare Can this get any worse? -she mutters under her breath.-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:57 pm
-Grunting and sighing, dame stands back up, returning her foot to the carpet, and swiftly unbuttons her vest, throwing it onto the bed. Glaring at nothing in particular, she tells her growling stomach to STFU and GTFO as she angrily pulls down her skirt past her hips and shimmies to make it fall to her ankles. She steps out of it and grabs the sides of her shirt, pulling it up and over her head, somewhat cautious of the blood in her hair. She chunks this on the ground, tossing it in the general direction of the laundry room.-

-dame returns to the bed and puts her leg back up on it, the unwounded one and rolls her stocking from her thigh then slides it off. She does the same for the other one, hurling them in the direction of the laundry room as well. She reaches up and touches her face where the bandage and tape are. After getting a feel for where they are, she grabs an edge and rips it off her face, wincing slightly. She peels the rest off and balls them up, pitching it towards the wastebasket. Grimacing, she takes a deep breath and does the same for her thigh wound. Hissing through her teeth loudly as she does- sweatdrop mad Holy s**t that hurt!! scream

-Before the wound can start to bleed too badly, dame kicks her skirt near the laundry door and scurries off into the bathroom, letting loose her hair as she does. dame flicks the hairband into the shower, disrobes the rest of the way and slips inside, turning the water on for a long, hot shower to scrub away all the grit and grime...literally stare .-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:22 am
((Hello all my lost souls and friends long time no see ^^))  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:16 am
(( Im on zOMG...Buzzsaw in Barton Town. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:27 am
((have to split for the moment Black but I will try to be back got to go for now))  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:22 am
*wakes up and stretches feeling like somehow she has been tense and angry* confused
*shrugs it off and makes her way up for a nice double shot* 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:32 am
Mistress Psyzapps heartfelt message to Officer Dougherty heart  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:46 am

((I love her voice!! good morning thread!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:48 am
Sayoami

((will listen at lunch when her boss goes to the farmer's market ninja ))  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:58 am
lady ayami chan
Sayoami

((will listen at lunch when her boss goes to the farmer's market ninja ))

((:plays more of her songs smile )  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2867 2868 2869 2870 2871 2872 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games