Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2865 2866 2867 2868 2869 2870 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:21 pm
*sits at the bar and pulls out a clove then pours herself a snifter of that fine fine scotch* heart
here is to me....
my own perfect enemy

*sips the scotch*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:20 pm
*exits the main bar seemingly having a conversation with herself*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:14 pm
*After ballet lessons yesterday, Tes browsed through Barton Boutique for a while and tried his best not to make it obvious what he was looking for. As soon as Ian asked if he needed any help, he bolted out the door empty handed and made his way back to his quarters without looking back. Worn out from both the lesson and running so vehemently away from the Boutique, he went straight to bed, collapsing on it once he got his shoes off without bothering with his clothes.

Later, he awakens on his back to a slight tickling sensation near his hip and stomach. He shifts around a bit and it stops, so he tries to go back to sleep. However, after laying still for a moment, he feels it again. Opening his eyes, he looks down to see what it is, first taking notice that his shirt and vest were open before finding Ryzan kissing his hip, his hair hanging down and brushing against his skin lightly. Grinning, he watches him for a moment before saying anything.*
"Having a little fun, are we? twisted "

*Ryzan gasps and quickly moves away, looking completely embarrassed* "I... I was... redface .. you were sleeping with your clothes on... s-so I.. redface ... I thought I would remove them for you redface .... so you would be more comfortable. That is all redface " *Tes lifts his eyebrows, casually bringing his arms up and lacing his fingers together to create a hammock for his head* "So what... were you pulling my clothes off with your teeth or something?" *Ryzan bites his lip and giggles, shaking his head.* "Nau redface Of course not redface I just wanted to..."

*During Ryzan's bashful pause, the bedroom door opens and Draa walks in. He takes one look at Tes, then cuts his eyes to Ryzan* "tch... not again. How many times do I have to tell you? stressed " *Ryzan frowns and hangs his head* "I... just..." "Whoa whoa whoa... wait a minute. Since when do you get to dictate what we do? This is our room! If you don't like what's going on, then get the hell out! scream Actually, I don't care if you like it or not. Just get out stressed "

*Completely ignoring Tes, Draa grabs Ryzan by the arm and pulls him off the bed.* "He's just a prunny, Ry. When are you going to accept that? stressed " Prunny? *Tes takes a bit of hair and pulls it in front of his face to inspect the color. Seeing it's the deep indigo he had often kept it at, he mentally facepalms* s**t.... dreaming again... *He lays back, closes his eyes, and rubs his forehead, trying to tune out what's going on and chanting mentally to himself that it's only a dream.* "It... it is not that simple, Draa. He was.... I still love him..." "He's a -rodent-! On top of that, he doesn't give a damn about you." *Eye twitches, trying to stay out of it and not get worked up.* It's only a dream. It's only a dream. This isn't real. "That... that is not true..." "It -is-. You're nothing more than a convenient source of sexual gratification to him." It's only a dream. This isn't real. This isn't real. This isn't real... "See? He's not even going to deny it." *Tes grits his teeth* This isn't real. It's only a dream. It's only a dream. It's..... "... is... is that true, Quortek..?"

*Swallows hard. Hearing the hurt tone of Ryzan's voice, he couldn't help but open his eyes. He looks over and sees Draa holding tight to Ryzan's arms while Ryzan is looking over his shoulder at him pleadingly* ... please don't look at me like that.... *The room is quiet for a moment, Tes and Ryzan looking at each other while Draa glances back and forth skeptically at the both of them. Breaking the silence, Draa leans closer to Ryzan and speaks to him in a lower voice.* "His silence speaks volumes. Remember... you have me now." *Tears begin to roll down Ryzan's cheeks as he turns away from Tes, crying against Draa's shoulder.* ... I can't... I can't deal with this...

R'zn....

*Draa embraces Ryzan and pets his hair comfortingly* "Shhhh... it's okay. I have you." this... this is only a dream... it's... it's only a dream.... dammit... it isn't real! IT ISN'T REAL! *Trying to make himself look away, he's stopped when Draa steps back, lifts Ryzan's chin, and kisses him* "You.... " *Hands begin to shake as his body is filled with pure hatred toward Draa. His words come out as a growl when he speaks* "... you take your ******** hands off my husband..." *Ryzan attempts to go to Tes, but Draa quickly pulls him back.* "He's mine now and I'm not going to let you use him." "Fa'la zatoast...! stressed "

*Tes practically dives off the bed in an effort to get to Draa, but he isn't fast enough. Draa side-steps the attempted attack and quickly picks up Ryzan, exiting the bedroom.* "Get back here you coward! scream " *Tes pushes himself off the floor and tries to run after them, but Ryzan had left his pants hanging halfway off and it causes him to trip and fall back to the floor* "Xsa! stressed " *Stands again, pulling up his pants and securing them. As he's busy doing that, he hears one of the doors within their quarters slam. Assuming it was Draa's bedroom, as soon as he's done with his pants, he immediately goes to the room. When he tries to open the door, he finds out it's locked. Immediately, he kneels down and digs in his pockets frantically for his lock picks, spilling all other contents out on the floor in the process. Finding them, he gets to work on the door which seems to be taking much longer than it normally would have.* Xsa!! Open! *Finally hearing the lock release, he goes to push open the door, but finds that it's caught on something. He looks up and sees that there's a chain lock preventing him from opening it any further than a crack. He pounds and kicks the door, trying to break the chain but it won't budge. Peering into the room through the crack in the door, he sees Ryzan sitting on Draa's bed with his back against the wall as Draa kisses his neck and undresses him*

"Get the hell away from him! scream "

*Ryzan glances over at the door, looking at Tes sadly through the crack. Draa pulls up just slightly, placing his hand on Ryzan's cheek to turn his head back toward himself* "Don't worry about him. He's probably not even going to remember this a few moments from now." "j... jhal..." *Draa shakes his head and pulls Ryzan into a deep kiss.* "Leave him alone! scream " *Tes pounds on the door furiously. Eventually, Draa moves away and stands up, getting out of Tes' limited line of sight from the crack of the door.* "... R'zn... I..." *Before he can finish his statement, he hears a thud on the other side of the door... presumably a push or a kick.. which forces the door closed and consequently hits him against his head, causing him to fall backwards onto the floor. Disoriented, he tries to get back up but only falls once again to the floor.* Dammit....

*Shortly thereafter, he can hear Ryzan moaning on the other side of the door* this... this isn't... oh god.... *He shuts his eyes tightly and holds his head in his hands* Please.... please wake up.... I... I can't listen to this...

R'zn....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:18 pm
((Awwwwwwwwwwwwww TES!! WAKE UP, DAMMIT!!! crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:32 pm
*a couple hours later, the cars pull up behind MW, letting their passengers out. Before she could take two steps, the Russians stopped her and Flame to talk. Giving their bags to Stubbs and Horne, the guys went in through the back door of the corridor while they huddled near the back of the second car. G lights a cigarette and blows out the smoke as the second driver hands an envelope each to her and Flame*

Our half of bargain fulfeeled, yet we do not have these L person. Lil will be summoned upon boss requeest, and the two of you are to join her. The contents are for your eyes only and Lil will have hers once she makes it here. Eef you try and leave, we know. Always.

*frowning, she sneers slightly at the implicating undertone but holds her tongue. Flame just as pissed, offers nothing but a cold glare, both watching the Russians walk to their respective cars and pull out. Exchanging knowing looks, they walk through the back door and down to their place, seeing Stubbs and Horne standing around in the hallway. Digging her key out, she lets them in and notices off the bat that the place smelled cleaner, freasher, not like a clean house left unlived in for weeks.

Eyebrow quirked, she walked through all the rooms, following the fresh vacuum tracks, scent getting stronger as she reaches her room. Her brows furrow when she sees new bedset on the bed. Hoping this had something to do with Psyzapp or Katana, she quickly heads into her bathroom, noting it's freshness as well, fills her jacuzzi tub up for a long soak*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:48 pm
-inside, he plops down on the couch and lets out a deep loud sigh, happy to be home. Before he can even give Horne "the look", he was bringing out four tumblers and an ice cold bottle of Gentlemans Jack. Filling the glass, he damn near drank half of it in one gulp, shaking the heat that was scorching down his throat off. Trying to breathe the fire out, he sits back and sips this time, grateful for that exact moment.

The men silently toast, and drink without a sound. Soon, one by one they head to Flames bathroom to take a bath and change clothes, knowing there was paperwork to catch up on. Scribbling a note for Icy to see, the men head out, Stubbs and Horne in Flames car while he took his bike. Revving the engine, he waits for the guys to pull out, then takes off behind them, passing them by once they hit the highway and letting his baby turn loose-  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:09 pm
-As dame and Brat get closer and closer to MW, dame becomes more tired yet antsy at the same time. She stops on the corner that leads either straight to MW or left to her apartment, looking both ways, debating. neutral She didn't want to disturb iggies or have to answer questions if she woke her. However, she didn't really want to have to deal with all the stuff MW brought either. She really wasn't mentally ready for Icy nor to somehow run into Karrie. dame sighed and Brat put a hand on her back briefly. The girl smiles gratefully at her and weighs the pros. Back at the MW, at least her room is away from the other MW and under the JD. There's a back entrance and its likely nobody will see her. She will also not have a roommate to possibly disturb. Making a face, she decides and keeps walking with Brat towards the MW, making small talk.-  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:11 pm
*As Tes started tossing in his sleep, Ryzan tried to wake him... figuring it was another bad dream. After a while he was still, but trembling. He tries to wake him again, but he remains asleep. Though he finds this rather concerning, he's not sure if that means it is something serious or if he is just so tired that normal means will not bring him from his sleeping state. He decides to leave him be while he goes to get ready for the night, eating breakfast then showering and dressing.

When he comes back to the bedroom, Tes is still laying there trembling. Even more concerned now than before, he sits down on the bed next to him and tries to gently stir him awake. Tes rolls over onto his back, but still seems to be asleep. Something that Ryzan notices now, however... is Tes' face appears to be wet. He glances down at the pillow where he was just laying and sees that it is also wet. Though it isn't uncommon for Tes to drool in his sleep.... this time it was higher....*

Quortek.... guuan. Guuan, Quortek...

*places his hands on both of Tes' shoulders and shakes him a bit more* Guuan...

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:13 pm
*letting as much of the Switzerland fiasco melt from her bones and muscles as possible, she washes off and gets out, toweling off. Wrapping her towel around her, she heads into her closet, noting some things out of order and misplaced. Starting to get pissed all over again, she sees the hidden door to her equipment room slightly ajar. Looking around swiftly, she sees nothing she can use at the moment. Instead, she takes her towel off and begins to roll it while creeping towards the door. Once the towel was good and tight enough to whip, she eased the door open with her foot and lashed the towel out inside the room. Hearing nothing, she peeped around to find it empty, but her weapons were strewn everywhere and some streaked with blood. But the most heartbreaking of them all was that they were all DULL!!! Who would do such a thing?! Her babies, WHY?! Dropping to her knees, she picked them up, one by one and checked them out. Upon closer inspection, one could see that they were dulled against something blunt and flat. But one could also see that there was an attempt to resharpen them. Though, they weren't even sharp enough to cut through bread. Desperately wanting to cry, she carefully gathers her various weapons up and puts them all in their special cases/bags, ready to be taken to her careperson first thing in the morning. Past ready for a drink, she pads through her room, down the hallway and into the kitchen.

Before she makes it to the livingroom, she remembers she doesn't have any clothes on and stops, listening for any movement. Not hearing a thing, not even the steady hum of breathing, she peeks around the corner to find the room completely empty. The door to Flames room was wide open and no one was in there, so she figured they must've went upstairs to the bar. Glad to be able to walk through her place naked again anyway, she heads into the livingroom and sits on the couch, glad they left the alcohol out. Pouring herself a drink, she does the same thing Flame did, shaking the sensation of the fire down her belly. While trying to breathe the fumes out, she spies the note and reads it. Knowing the paperwork couldn't be ignore either, and how moutaineous it's gotten, she finished her drink and ran to get dressed. Feeling a breeze that night, she through on her leathers and walked out the back door to her place. Walking around to the back parking structure, she sees that Flames bike was gone. Smirking, she had to admit they were similar in too many ways. Straddling her own crotch rocket, She turns the ignition and revs the engine for a few, letting it idle and warm up a bit. Sliding her gloves on, she shifts and pulls out of the parking lot and onto the street. Once she hit that blacktop, she was a blur*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:30 pm
*after spending what felt like an eternity trying to drown out the sounds of Draa and Ryzan together, he feels himself being shaken. At first thinking it was just more of the same dream, he closes his eyes more tightly and tries to ignore it but soon he realizes that as he is shaken, his body is sinking down a bit. Hoping this means he's in bed and thus awake now, he opens his eyes, finding Ryzan there leaning over him.* ".... R'zn..."

*quickly, he reaches up and pulls some of his own hair into view to check the color. Finding it as a faded purple, he breathes out with relief.* "Oh thank god..." *holds his forehead and breathes deeply as if he had been holding his breath the whole time*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:33 pm
((Hug R'zn, dammit!!! stressed scream mad -throws popcorn-))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:37 pm
((I thought we were done with bikes for awhile... *Rubs her bum* gonk

Ready to go in, dame? Though Bratty doesn't have a room here, she could go for a good drink.))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:41 pm
Gi ussta... *sits there watching Tes for a moment, then wipes his cheeks for him* I do not believe I have ever seen you so upset before...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:42 pm
{{*tackleglomps Bratty* heart I know right?! But this is a therapeutic ride!

And TES makes me sick! Got me about to cry over here when Ryzan found him crying in his sleep! crying crying crying crying crying His dreams ARE soap operas! stressed }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:43 pm
((... sweatdrop dame will avoid the main bar like the plague...She will go down through the back entrance to her room...though she will offer to let you stay the night. ^_^))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2865 2866 2867 2868 2869 2870 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games