Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:07 am
Aya couldn't help but laugh a bit. Akuro sounded like a parent all of a sudden. "Probably gets it from the teenage girl he watches all the time." She chuckled, moving over to the desk to start organizing some of the messy piles.

Hikari went in through the portal after Hiei. She took in a deep breath once on the other side. The air wasn't clean, but at least it didn't stink with the constant smell of death under a red sky. Hikari smiled a bit, looking up at Hiei. It wasn't hard to tell that he liked it here. "Too bad we've only got a few hours..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:25 am
"Well His tear crap. He shouldn't leave that out in public! Mukuro or anyone else could see that s**t." Akuro said throwing it under the makeshift bed and started to look at piles of work.

Hiei stood there for a few seconds and turned around looking around for a few. " I haven't been here in months now to think about it. Last time we tried this we got a step out and I was called back." Hiei said and took Hikari's hand heading into town.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:32 am
Aya glanced up at Akuro with a small smirk. "You're cute when you get all worked up." She looked back down, pulling up a chair and sitting down.

"I think we sat down in the restaurant for maybe five minutes before you got the call." Hikari held Hiei's hand, walking with him. "Can we turn the phones on silence or is that against royal code?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:39 am
" Hey I only worry about his life. If anyone found out he was Tear. Oh lord the hits he'd get. I mean it'd be more then now but still." Akuro said and looked around as he looked at the files. " Uh...Aya." Akuro said.

" Phone's back at the Castle. I have my Tear phone and told Akuro to contact that ONLY if there was a killer on the lose at the castle." Hiei said as he walked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:49 am
"Hiei knows what he's doing. But personally I think that he likes to see how far he can push things." Aya tucked some hair behind her ear, scooting back on her chair a bit. "Yes Akuro?"

"Just a killer? What if there's a three-headed, clothes eating serpent at the castle?" Hikari tried, joking of course. "A big one?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:31 pm
"Stupid fire demon." Akuro sighed and pointed to some files." Hiei has all the work done. There nothing for us to do. He pretty much gave us the rest of the night off." Akuro said.

" Well and if Hell comes knocking at the door." Hiei said and stared to walk with Hikari down town. " God I can't wait to have human world food. The demon world food was starting to taste bad." Hiei said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:48 pm
Aya smiled a bit, noticing the same thing. Everything was already signed and written out. "What a sweetheart." She muttered, moving to stand back up. "And you called him stupid. Rude."

Hikari shuddered a bit. She'd met the devil once, and it wasn't the greatest thing ever. "That's because demon world food is deep fried imp."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:25 pm
"His still stupid." Akuro said with a chuckle and stood up looking at Aya. " Well let's go downstairs and I'll start on dinner." Akuro said with a smile and headed for the door.

Hiei shuddered at the thought of deep fried imp and shook his head. " Alright, Let's forget about Demon world for about....two or more hours and enjoy ourselves."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:30 pm
Aya smiled, walking out the door after Akuro. "So do we call this date number two or just dinner at home?"

"Wait, you mean you really don't know what you put in your mouth every day?" Hikari raised an eyebrow, but couldn't help but find it pretty funny. "Whatever you want."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:55 pm
Akuro smiled and looked toward Aya and held up two fingers. " Date two my dear Women." Akuro said and smiled. " What do you want for dinner tonight." Akuro asked with a wink.

Hiei sighed a bit. " Well I normally just eat Salad or soup. I don't tend to eat the hard food at all." He said and kept walking with Hikari before walking into the restaurant. " Alright. Food. Real food."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:06 pm
Aya moved her hands behind her back. "Surprise me." She replied. It was nice. There was no evil trying to run down the castle, no one was dying, there was no work. This right here was already like a vacation.

"They're both real food. Just the stuff here doesn't talk back." Hikari chuckled, walking in with Hiei. "Two please."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:50 pm
"Alright, I shall Aya." Akuro said and opened the door to the kitchen. " Shugo-San, I'll be using the Kitchen. Thank you." Akuro said walking in and started to look around for human world food to cook.

Hiei chuckled and walked with Hikari to a seat and sat down with her and looked around. " This place just opened up about two months back. Heard the food is amazing."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:09 am
Aya walked into the kitchen, leaning on the counter adjacent to Akuro. "So, I take it you're feeling better?"

Hikari blinked, sitting down and folding her arms on top of the table. "You haven't been planning lunch for two months, have you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:08 pm
" A lot better. Other then hearing a weird voice lately. But I've been pretty tired so that could be the cause of that." Akuro said and shifted as he stated to work on Dinner. The little Imp sitting on the counter a little angry someone was using his kitchen.

" About two weeks." Hiei said with a small laugh. " The fox and Wizard came here when it first opened and the fox wouldn't shut up about it so I had to drag you with me to see what's so great about the Sushi here." The fire demon said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:26 pm
"Voice?" Aya hopped up on the counter, watching Akuro work. "You've never mentioned that before." She glanced over at the imp, smiling a little bit at seeing how upset he was. Aya mouthed a sorry to the poor imp.

"Right, because you really had to force me to come in here." Hikari joked. Being away from everything was pretty nice. She could actually relax a bit.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games