Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2855 2856 2857 2858 2859 2860 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:03 pm
*looks at katana oddly as she has a giggling fit, casually sipping his drink* "I don't see what's so funny... I kind of just assumed everyone knew I dyed it. Dark elves naturally have white hair... or at least the Teir'Dal do. Can't speak for dark elves from other worlds. Mine happens to be a bit more on the greyish side of white rather the really light color of Ryzan's.

There was once a time in which the Teir'Dal were really proud of their hair. It's not so uncommon for dark elves to dye their hair now, but back then you were considered to have no dark elven pride if you dyed it.... or even just cut it."

*takes another drink of his mocktail*

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:19 pm
Her giggles subsided, she smiles at TES, "Well, you know I don't know a hell of a lot about dark elves...you and Ryzan are the first ones I've met."

She takes sip of her drink and turns slightly so she can keep an eye on the door.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:19 pm
*wakes up with a start and once he realizes where he is, is irritated that he fell asleep at his desk. stressed Putting things away for the night, he heads over to the main bar, going straight to the cooler where he gets a coke. After he opens it and takes a sip, he looks around to see who's there* Oh, hi Katana, hi Tes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:24 pm
She smiles at Karrie, "Hey, Karrie, how's it going?"  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:28 pm
*shrugs* I've been better. Didn't sleep too well last night, and today's just been a really long day. *takes his coke to a stool a couple down from Katana*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:32 pm
*gives Karrie a lazy wave while still speaking to katana* "This world definitely seems to consist mostly of humans so I guess it shouldn't be all that surprising you wouldn't know. I don't take you would have ever paid that much attention to my arm hair... " *looks down at his forearm* "... kind of blends in anyway..."  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:38 pm
After spending the day in a hotel room, trying to fine tune his plan, he finds his thoughts trailing back to Kat. God, how many years had it been? Two, three? Get a grip, you know it's been two years, quit trying to fool yourself that it's been longer. He could still remember their last time together...the memory was burned into his brain, always there at the back of his mind. He almost regretted pledging allegiance to L for a longer time so that Kat could escape out from under that b***h's control. But he did it for her, so that she could have a life that was completely her own. His help was a fact that Kat was unaware of, and one he would take to his grave with him.

He sighs as the memories come flooding back....jobs together, laughing together, loving together. And then in the final hour of their time together, he had to be the b*****d most people knew him to be to drive her away from him, away from L's organization. He gets up and paces the hotel room, remembering the hurt in her eyes, replaced by anger. He remembers the stinging slap she delivered to him right before she walked out of his life.

Well, Kat my love, if things go the way I'm planning, not only will L be a memory, but you'll be back in my life as well.... He grabs his hotel key and leaves the room, heading to his rental car and makes the short drive to MW. Once outside the bar, he pauses again at the window, looking at her, wondering if she's expecting him. Idiot, of course she's expecting you, after that bombshell you dropped last night..... He takes a deep breath, straightens his shoulders and enters the bar.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:42 pm
So... why are you discussing your arm hair, Tes? confused *hears somebody come in and looks up to see who. Seeing the man from the night before, nods in his direction before turning back and taking another drink*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:55 pm
*sips his drink while looking at Karrie* "Apparently katana here wasn't aware that I've been dying my hair. Telltale sign of a dye job is often to look at the person's arm hairs. Actually, eyebrows first, but I dye mine so..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:59 pm
She gives TES a puzzled look, "Now why would I look at your arm hair?" She hears the front door open and she turns to see Kaoru enter the bar. Taking a deep breath, she gives him an indifferent look, "I see you're still no good at listening." With a shake of her head, she turns around to face the bar and takes a sip of her drink, hoping it will calm the butterflies in her stomach.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:04 pm
*smirks* "Why would you look at my arm hair? Because you know you enjoy looking at every last inch of me twisted " *as he does a customary flexing to end his statement, he notices katana's sudden change in demeanor at the patron coming in. Raising an eyebrow, he looks over at the new guy and sips his drink*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:05 pm
Yes, that would be a good way to tell if you suspected somebody of dying their hair. Nobody's had any reason to suspect that you were dying yours. *takes another drink* As far as I know, your hair's always been the same color.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:10 pm
Hearing her comment about his not listening, he strides over to her and takes a seat next to her. He gives her a grin, "Now, Kat, you know I have a problem when people tell me what to do....why do you think that would've changed over the years? How about getting your old friend here some of that fine vodka you gave me last night?" He gives her an arrogant wink and then gives the other patrons a nod. Hm, I see chef-boy is here again, and one of the elves from last night.....wonder if the chef is going to ask me any questions tonight?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:11 pm
"Yes, well... when you find a color you like, there isn't much reason to change colors. I need to dye it somewhat often because it's hard to find a permanent dye in this..." *lifts a piece of his hair* "color." *remembers that the color is washing out* "er... or rather the color it would be had I dyed it again."  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:17 pm
*looks at Tes's hair* I see. So are you going back to your natural color, or what? *thinks over what Kaoru just said* Must be an old aqquaintance of hers or something. How does he know Dame, though?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2855 2856 2857 2858 2859 2860 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games