Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:30 pm
User Image

User Image

Ravenclaw │ Seventh Year │ Chaser │ Prefect & Head Boy

Dylan nodded in response when his friend commented on the excitement of being a prefect--or rather, lack thereof--and looked back to the train for a moment. It looked like the train was completely empty now, and would most likely be leaving soon. Dylan couldn't help but smile when Benjamin joked about him being a sissy, if not for the sole reason that Benjamin didn't joke much. He seemed to be a rather serious guy, and while he didn't mind that, it came as a breath of fresh air to know that he had a sense of humor. "This year it's Mira Mitchell, she's in Slytherin. Also Timothy's girlfriend, now that I think about it." He kinda wondered why Timothy hadn't gotten Head Boy, as it seemed he had better leadership qualities even with his disability. Dylan flinched slightly when Benjamin brought up the events of a few summers past, not liking to think about that so much. Even if his injuries were nothing compared to others.

Dylan looked out of the carriage window as Benjamin mentioned some first years running around, laughing again and shaking his head. He definitely had to agree. "Tell me about it. I probably wouldn't even get out of bed in the morning if I didn't have to. Though I suppose quidditch keeps me active," he remarked. Dylan listened to Benjamin as he answered on what he wanted to do after graduation, and nodded slowly. "Well, whatever you end up doing, I'm sure you'll do great. I think I'd like to work at the Daily Prophet after this year," he admitted.

"Become a journalist. But not like writing mundane stories about some old lady who set her house on fire because she used the wrong spell. Big stuff." That would probably be quite hard, though.

RedEagleEye007

OOC: (exit to Ravenclaw Table?)

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Emily Vanadeth ❤

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:45 am
♯♬♯【 Avian Zechariah Lovette 】♯♬♯
Fourth YearPurebloodRavenclawFirst-born

User Image

They're gonna clean up your looks with all the lies in the books
                                            To make a citizen out of you
                                            Because they sleep with a gun and keep an eye on you, son
                                            So they can watch all the things you do

╔═.♬.══════════════════════════ ══ ═

He braced himself when Sera looked at him, clearly she wanted to ask more... Or was he thinking too much? He was waiting for her to say anything about it and he would have to search for better answer... But nothing came out. He was relieved that she didn't press the matter, otherwise he will be expecting a complete shut-down. As for the thing about him being a "bookworm", maybe Sera seriously thought he wasn't joking? But, he was really just joking about that and he could promise that. He had the urge to remove his glasses to pinch the bridge of his nose but he stopped himself, instead he said, shrugging, "Well, good point. Houses aren't that one-dimensional like people usually think. Also, Gryffindors can be noble enough to dedicate themselves to knowledge, too, like Dumbledore for example."

Avian raised an eyebrow when Sera mentioned that she threatened (but maybe, not really) Alec that he will be Gryffindor just to make him behave. Wow, were Gryffindors really that bad? Like, sure he didn't have a friend from that house but his grandfather did not approve of that house, thinking it they were the people who were foolish. Wait, but wasn't Echo's girlfriend Tanya a Gryffindor, too? And in his opinion, he never saw her as a foolish one, otherwise maybe Echo wouldn't be dating her. "As if houses were a big deal, I see no problem if he did ended up in Gryffindor. But who knows?"

After Avian called Grace and she caught his attention, since obviously she heading right in their direction. "It's good to see you, Grace." Avian greeted, except he didn't seem to acknowledge about her hoping his summer was good. He didn't want to have another person hear about his useless (as he could actually admit it) laments, He nodded in agreement about Sera's statement that maybe she could have joined them, but maybe that was fine with Grace since she used the time studying. Oh right, she was a fifth year now. OWLs all the way. "Ah, that's fine. That was one of the busiest years in school, I wish you good luck that you would pass them all." Which made him rethink about his electives, oh Heavens how was he going to pass the things he wasn't even interested? He was going to get into a big mess next year, he could feel it. When his housemate prompted that them three should get into the carriage, he agreed and responded, "Sure, why not? After all, the Welcome Feast doesn't seem to wait,"

═ ═ ══.♬.═════════════════════════╝

Because the drugs never work, they're gonna give you a smirk
                                            'Cause they got methods of keeping you clean
                                            They're gonna rip up your heads, your aspirations to shreds!
                                            Another cog in the murder machine!

They say that teenagers scare the living sh*t out of me
                                            They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
                                            So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose!
                                            Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With : Sera Avery, Grace Mitchell
Where : Hogsmeade Station ---> Ravenclaw Table?
Wearing : Uniform

Out.Of.Chords : @murrue : Next post at Ravenclaw Table, I think?

mc2
murruelecreuset

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:31 pm
User Image
xSera Maybelle Averyxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year>

Time: 2032-2033
Dressed: to conquer
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                          Sera merely nodded when Avian agreed that houses weren't one-dimensional. She obviously still thought that Slytherin was the best house but it was very true. There were plenty rash Ravenclaws, clever Gryffindors, brave Slytherins, and even smart Hufflepuffs. Sera stared at Avian as if he was speaking a foreign language she did not speak when he said he didn't see the big deal about houses. "You're joking, right? I'm an Avery... we're supposed to all be Slytherins. And Gryffindor... we aren't even allowed to wear red on holidays when we visited our great grandparents." Or at least that was true till they were locked up when Wendy decided to turn traitor on the whole family.

Her shock at Avian's ignorance in regards to houses and families faded as Grace came over and was obviously unruffled by her presence with Avian. She nodded when the upperclassman recognized her, "First reserve. I'll have a couple years before I'm first string, but it gives me time to prepare my strategy for domination come my last year." She shrugged and when getting a carriage together she nodded. Once she arrived at the castle she excused herself and headed to her own table.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Clever and well-spoken,
                                          With a will to succeed,
                                          I believe the house of your forebears is a good one here...
                                          Slytherin!

{OoC:}

Jade Galaksylph

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:37 pm
User Image
                                            And you don't seem the lying kind
                                            A shame you seemed an honest man
                                            And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

════════════════════════

Fifth Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅴ Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Prefect |Ⅴ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Selina smiled and chuckled softly when Layton commented on how much of a shame it would have been to punch him in the face. She didn't tell him how she could almost hear the screams of panicked students, and the bright flashes of dark magic going off, almost as though it were still happening, nor correct his assertion that she'd intended to punch him if he'd been a Death-Eater. Blast her attacker with a spell, absolutely, throw a punch, not so much. His mere presence, and the simple act of holding her close was sufficient to banish those daemons to the dark recesses of her mind, where they belonged.

"We should," she replied to his suggestion they get to one of the few remaining carriages. "I should like to get to the Great Hall before the Sorting starts, so I can see Fianna take her turn with the hat." After a moment, she asked him, "So, since we're prefects, what should we do at the Feast? Do we sit at your House's table, like usual, mine, or do we go to our respective tables for the evening since we'll likely be taking our own broods of First Years to our respective Common Rooms?"

Deviled Dregs

════════════════════════
                                            OOC:
                                            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                            and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                            But you know that it means so much
                                            And you don't even feel a thing

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:40 pm
User Image
                                                This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
                                                No silent prayer for the faith-departed
                                                I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
                                                You're gonna hear my voice
                                                When I shout it out loud

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Vїcё Capтaїп || Gґуffїпdоя Cнa₴єя || Fїfтн Уёaя

════════════════════════

Joel blinked over at Mattie, confused. Why wouldn't he be able to see much of her? He could always hang out with her during meals and such, and it wasn't like he played every quidditch match. After all, he only played Gryffindor games. There was still the other games he could see her during. He scratched his head, thinking. "No, I've got plenty of free time in my schedule for studying and the like. It's not like I'm going to be trapped with my cousin during all of my free time. Besides, unless Amata decided to make it a point to track me down, I can probably still see you." He felt his face heat up with those words, and he swallowed. "That is, if you want to. I mean, I'm not trying to make you do it. Just up to you."

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Ugh, life is complicated...
                                                OOC:
                                                Scrum

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is for the ones who stood their ground
                                                For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
                                                Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
                                                Luck ain't even lucky
                                                Got to make your own breaks

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ├───═▇═─┤
๓คtเl๔ค ς๏llเภร
ђยŦŦlєקยŦŦ Ŧ๏ยгtђ אєคг

├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ ├───═▇═─┤

We'll be running down the street, yelling "Kiss my arse!"
I'm like yeah whatever, we're still living like that
When the sun's going down, we'll be raising our cups
Singing, here's to never growing up

Mattie blinked at Joel again and nodded, then wrapped him in a hug, burying her face in his chest. She'd been so scared that she would get to see him much at all and that thought... it hurt her. So, him saying that he'd have the time to see her, it took a weight off her shoulders. She wiped the tear off her cheek and looked up at him, then smiled. "I like hanging out with you. A lot. Like... I get butterflies in my stomach when we do." She glanced over and saw the carriages starting to leave. "We should probably get a carriage now. But, wanna meet up again soon? Like, tomorrow morning before class? Cause I already know I want to see you again soon."

We live like rock stars, dance on every bar
This is who we are, I don't think we'll ever change
They say "just grow up", but they don't know us
We don't give a -, and we're never gonna change

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

Diamond Wales

SummerIsles

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:36 am
User Image

The Scarlet Steam Engine slowly pulled into the station. A wall of steam puffed out as it came to a stop. The Hogwarts Express has arrived.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:20 am
User Image
User Image
𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝑔𝓇𝓎𝒻𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁
𝓂𝒶𝒹𝒶𝓂 𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓀𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓃

After an exciting summer, Victoria prepared herself for an even better school year. Armed with her Prefect and new Head Girl badges, she apparated both her and her brother to the station to catch the train. She could have just taken them to Hogsmeade, but she wanted to patrol as the Head Girl! She was still in shock, honestly, that she had been chosen over the other candidates. And of course, Kyson was already tired of hearing about it. As soon as they arrived at the station, the siblings split up and went their separate ways, which was fine. Tori needed to patrol anyways. After the train ride ended and they arrived in Hogsmeade, Tori stepped off the train proudly, puffing out her chest to show off her badges. The blonde made her way through the crowd, looking for any of her friends.

I can't help it if I make a scene, stepping out of my hot pink limousine. I'm turning heads and I'm stopping traffic.
                                                    When I pose, they scream and when I joke, they laugh. I've got a pair of eyes that they're getting lost in.
                                                    They're hypnotized by my way of walking. I've got them dazzled like a stage magician.
                                                    When I point, they look, and when I talk, they listen. Well, everybody needs a friend,
                                                    And I got you and you and you. So many, I can't even name them, can you blame me? I'm too famous.
                                                    Haven't you noticed that I'm a star? I'm coming into view as the world is turning.
                                                    Haven't you noticed I've made it this far? Now, everyone can see me burning.

x x x x

OOC: open for interaction

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:49 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIRST YEAR xxx xxxUNSORTED xxx xxxHALFBLOOD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When the train reached Hogsmeade station, Reyna sighed in relief. Thankfully, the entire ride had passed uneventfully and she hadn't encountered a single student yet; although now that they've arrived, that would probably soon change. Yay.

She waited for the train to stop completely before getting up and gathering her things and putting Olive back in her carrier, having already changed into her uniform. "Now Olive, behave until I get you out after the feast okay?" she told her cat before leaving the compartment. She was worried about leaving her behind but her parents reassured her multiple times that Olive would be safe and taken care of.

Stepping off the train and into the station, Reyna looked around in awe. She had left London before to visit her family but Hogsmeade was unlike anything she'd ever seen before, and that was before she caught sight of Hogwarts. That's one amazing castle, she couldn't help but think.

Shaking herself out of her stupor, she checked that she hadn't left anything behind on the train before going ahead. She sat on one of the benches on the platform and pulled out her book; tapping foot nervously, Reyna resigned herself to wait a little longer.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l y
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    a txx Hogsmeade
                                                    w i t hxxalone
                                                    t h i n k i n gxx how much longer?
                                                    f e e l i n gxxnervous

o o c
                                                    ━━━━
                                                    ((o p e nxxf o rxxi n t e r a c t i o n))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:29 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor purebloodcaptain & keeper seventh year

Pru was really trying to put the summer behind her. Which was sort of ridiculous, since it was literally still summer, at least in terms of season, and she'd been so excited at the start of it. Her last real chance to have fun, and she was already trying to forget it. After all, it wasn't every summer you shagged your boyfriend and ran into your cousin as a werewolf in the same night, she thought sarcastically. Pru didn't regret what she'd done with Addy; they were both adults, even if she didn't always feel like an adult, and she was more than capable of making her own decisions. It might not have been the most romantic of settings, but it had meant something to both of them, and she wouldn't take that back for the world.

She did regret that the experience would probably forever be soured for her by what had happened when she'd gone home, and she couldn't even talk to him about it. Pru might still be in shock over the fact that Kenny, who'd practically been her older brother since they were little kids, was not entirely human, or at least hadn't been for a while now, but that didn't mean she was going to run around telling everyone, even if her own feelings were... mixed. The werewolf that had killed her father and the werewolf that Kenny was were two very different things, or at least she kept trying to tell herself that. Kenny was quiet and sweet and empathetic. The Kenny she'd grown up with was not someone she'd ever been frightened or wary of. He was family.

But the Kenny she'd encountered outside that night had definitely not been the same Kenny, even if she'd come out of it completely unscathed. And Pru really didn't know how to process that information, honestly. It wasn't a matter of forgiving or accepting him- Kenny was going to be a werewolf regardless of how she felt about it. Whether or not she liked it was not going to change him. She just needed to get over it, she told herself sternly. She wasn't some little kid anymore, and not everything in life was going to be easy to accept. Pru tried to put the whole mess out of her mind- at least for the moment- when she caught sight of Tori marching through the crowd, a new badge on her chest. "Tori!" she yelled, waving at the blonde, and fought her way through the crowd exiting the train towards her. "Hey! You made Head Girl, huh?" she grinned, more than happy to fan her friend's ego if it meant distraction.

OOC:
The Shiny Furret

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:33 pm
User Image
                                                They say we are what we are
                                                But we don't have to be.
                                                I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way.
                                                I'll be the watcher of the eternal flame.
                                                I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams.

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Darian hopped off the train, already looking around as she tried to see if she could spot anyone interesting while waiting for her sisters to get off the train. They had spent the train ride together, but now Darian was certainly thinking about making friends. After all, there were a lot of different people here, and there wasn't always a guarantee that they'd be in Slytherin, though she wanted to be. Heck, she'd love to stay with her sisters, but that wasn't always a guarantee when you looked at ratty old hats that talked. She preferred to talk to snakes anyway. Which made her miss Othello, but she was going to write her father a lot and ask him to read off the parts to her snake so that Othello knew what was going on with her. She was certain her dad would do that for her. She started scuffing her shoe into the ground, waiting. Hopefully the school would be an interesting place. She wanted to see what she could do here already.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I can't wait!
                                                OOC:

Sometimes the only pay-off for having any faith
                                                Is when it's tested again and again everyday.
                                                I'm still comparing your past to my future.
                                                It might be your wound but they're my sutures.

Devlyn Maycry

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:19 pm
User Image
                                                                They're gonna 𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔲𝔭 your looks
                                                                With all the 𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰 in the books
                                                                To make a 𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔫 out of you

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                Where?Hogsmeade Station
                                                                Who? A new first year
                                                                Thoughts?New year, new ways to screw up.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxx

Jack hopped off the train quickly, not having been slowed down by anyone in the compartment with him. 'Why am I in such a hurry? It's going to be another year where I'm desperate for friends, but won't stoop myself to the point of begging for them.'

He looked around the station, seeing a few familiar faces though he didn't have names to put to them. And off to the side of him was a girl he didn't recognize. 'Probably a first year. Maybe I should welcome her? Belle did say that I should try to act like a friend if I hoped to have any...'

He walked casually, stopping a few feet away from her. "Careful, you might ruin your shoes doing that." He smiled as brightly as he could muster, "My name's Jack, I'm a second year here. I'm guessing this is your first year?" He extended his hand in greeting, his smile looking much less cheery, but seemingly more natural for him. He wasn't one of those kinds of people, people like the ever happy Balder.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                OOC:

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Because they 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭 with a gun
                                                                And keep an 𝔢𝑦𝔢 on you, son
                                                                So they can 𝔴𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥 all the things you do

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:34 pm
User Image
                                                Scar tissue that I wish you saw
                                                Sarcastic mister know it all
                                                Close your eyes and I'll kiss you 'cause
                                                With the birds I'll share
                                                This lonely view

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Glynn stepped off the train, looking around a bit before shuffling to the side to let Ivar and Arnie off the train. They had chatted, well, more Arnie and Ivar than Glynn really, since he wasn't that talkative like them. At least he found out that Ivar wasn't quite from England, like he was Welsh. Then again, there were a lot of different people that he had seen on the train, and not all of them had familial roots in the British Isles. He shoved his hands in his pockets and decided to wait for the others. He still was certain that he wasn't going to be all that good at making friends, but that was because he didn't have the experience that every other kid seemed to have. Maybe he could develop them later.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Arnie talks a lot...
                                                OOC: Umm, Julian, assume that Ivar, Glynn, and Arnie talked on the train, well, mostly Arnie and Ivar 8'D

Ash

Soft spoken with a broken jaw
                                                Step outside but not to brawl
                                                Autumn's sweet we call it fall
                                                I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl and
                                                With the birds I'll share
                                                This lonely view...

Devlyn Maycry

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:09 pm
User Image

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

╔══════════════════════════╗
Mackenzie Hawthorne
Unsorted - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Halfblood
╚══════════════════════════╝

Mackenzie nodded in agreement that her mum creating the Music Club was indeed really cool. “Well, it was her and one of her friends,” she corrected, but that was still pretty darn neat. A large smile lit up n the eleven year old’s face when Saio said the two of them should join together. “I’d love that!” she exclaimed. It’s like she read my mind, she thought. Maybe her friend did read Kenzie’s mind. That would be possible if the girl was a seer, right? Although the odds of that happening were pretty slim. Besides, she could have just the same idea in mind as Kenzie. The first year was glad to hear that she got Saio excited for the Music Club.

“Ooh, yeah, I wanna know what house I’ll get! I’m hoping for Hufflepuff – that was my mum’s. It was also my uncle’s. My grandpa was in Ravenclaw, though What house was your aunt in?” she asked curiously. Maybe she even went to school with either Ariana or Joey. If their families knew each other, that would be wicked. As the train continued to make its way to Hogsmeade, the two girls hadn’t been interrupted by any other students who were looking for a place to sit, and when the trolley came by, Mackenzie bought some goodies for the two of them to share. The compartment was filled with chatter and laughter the whole way there. The only time when it was quiet was when one of the girls went to use the loo and the other stayed to keep an eye on their belongings. Finally pulling up to a holt at Hogsmeade Station, Mackenzie grabbed her luggage and owl but didn’t leave Saio’s side until she was all ready to go.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

murruelecreuset

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:17 pm
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Uηѕσятє∂ Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя
Uηѕσятє∂ Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя

The twins had chosen to sit alone on the way to school, their goal to acquaint Connor with the train. Besides, they didn't really have any friends to speak of. Colton had read through the book Hogwarts, A History as they went, until both decided naps were needed. When the train finally slowed to a stop, they pulled on their nifty black robes and headed for the door. Along the way, Colton told his brother everything nearby, since Connor didn't wish to be lost in the crowd. When they stepped out onto the platform, the older twin gasped excitedly. "We're in a little town! This must be... oh... what was it called?" "Hogsmeade, I do believe." "Yea! Hogsmeade! It's so cool! Everything is all old and rustic. There's a nice big street, and some of the shops I can spot are... a joke shop, chocolate shop, restaurant... and that one's for quills?" He pondered on if quills were still used here, or if it was just in the name. Honestly, it was probably a pen shop. Connor felt around until he could grab his brother's hand, turning his head around so he could try and use the sounds to orient himself. It wasn't really working, due to the open space around him, which was unfortunate.

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ, ᴀs ᴡᴇ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴜɴғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
Aɴᴅ ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ɪs sᴛʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀʟᴏɴɢ
Sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴀʏ ɴᴏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ғɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғᴇᴀʀ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ—ɪᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ. Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ

Jυѕт кησω уσυ'яє ησт αℓσηє, 'Ƈαυѕє ǀ'м gσηηα мαкє тнιѕ ρℓαcє уσυя нσмє

{OoC: Open for interaction!!}

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games