Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:08 am
Akuro grunted again and reached for the sadder gun and started to work and took a small breath. " Can you grab me, that arm that' wrapped in that cloth. I think I can finally put it on." Akuro said looking over his shoulder and nodded toward cloth with his new metal arm in it.

"Then I need your help holding it in place well I add the wires. If you don't mind." He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:23 pm
Aya glanced over her shoulder to where Akuro directed her to. She stepped over, picking up the cloth and unwrapping it. "Did you make this?" Aya moved back to Akuro, holding it up a bit. "How do you want me to...?"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:59 pm
Akuro moved a little and shifted on his chair and nodded. " Yeah, I was getting tired of having my thumb up my a**. This is the only thing I could of thought of doing...So I made a fake arm in the hopes to keep up Castle work. I doubt it will work. But I have some faith." Akuro said and moved a little. " Just hold it a bit closer and I'm going to trying to get my nerves and its wires mixed." Akuro said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:25 pm
"Have you ever done something like this before?" Aya wondered as she moved the metal arm closer to Akuro's stump. Attaching nerves? Now that sounded painful. She was already cringing a bit from the thought of what Akuro was about to do.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:33 pm
Akuro blinked and little and forced a smile " No, never so lets hope I don't die!" He said with some laughter and slowly moved fixing his glasses and moved working on the arm, he hissed a little and let out one he of a yelp when he snapped the arm into the metal socket he made for it and took a deep breath. He stared toward the arm, a little scared to move it. But he was sore. " f*ck"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:54 pm
Even Aya cringed just from the sight of Akuro attaching the arm. She had to look away for a few seconds before looking back, slightly opening one eye. "Did it work?"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:17 pm
He took a small breath and waited a second before flexing his fingers and smiled. " I didn't think that would work. It's weak, but I'm sure after I work with it. It will be fine.." he said and moved reaching for one of his guns to get used to the weight of that. " Thanks for the help. Did you need something by the way?" He finally asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:54 pm
Aya smiled. "You did it!" She hugged him from the side, excited for him. It took her a few seconds to realize what she was doing and slowly let go of Akuro, shaking her head. "No. I, um, just came to say hi is all." Aya spoke shyly, running a hand through her blond hair and blushing a bit.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:04 pm
Akuro blinked from the hug and laughed a little. " I suppose I did. I really didn't expect it to work. " He said and moved reaching for a drink that was sitting on his table, a black bottle that probably had blood in it for him to feed off for now. " Aha, Came to make sure, I wasn't going to shoot myself due to being confused?" He asked with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:09 pm
"N-no!" Aya looked back up at Akuro, defending herself. "I just... want to make sure that you're doing okay. That past couple of days have been rough for you..." That, and secretly, Aya liked having a reason to come and see the vampire.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:20 pm
Akuro blinked a bit and leaned forward at his waist looking at Aya. " Are you blushing?" He asked and had a slight grin. having the metal arm on, making him feel less useless really brought back the old Akuro. The more happy Akuro. He blinked a bit. " I guess it has been. I still don't know where I belong. I'll just keep living till I die I suppose."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:29 pm
Akuro pointing out the fact that Aya was blushing only made her cheeks more red. She crossed her arms. "It's warm in your room." She muttered, trying to think of an excuse even though it was actually a little chilly in there. "That's a little morbid, don't you think...?"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:33 pm
Akuro laughed a bit. " My room is the coldest room at the castle right now. So don't pull that nonsense." He said stretching his metal arm behind his head slightly and tried to think as he stood there shirtless. " Well, If they choose to kill Yoh. I might die to. So not really." He said. He wasn't sure what would happen if Yoh died.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:48 pm
"No nonsense. I'm half ice demon, so... I run cold." Aya trailed off, moving some blond strands of hair behind her ear. She shook her head after a moment. "No. You live to live. Trust me, you never know when everything might end."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:51 pm
"If your an ice demon, my cold room will not bug you at all. sweetheart." The vampire said pointing that out a little and shook his head. " God you get flustered easily. Is it because I'm shirtless?" He asked and chuckled a little. Finally the fun Akuro was back with the playful banter.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games