Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:51 pm
Yoh chuckled a little and moved touching the bar and laughed after a few moment. " Kill me, See what happens. I mean I did kill your mommy. Then Akuro had to go walk and save her. Could of rot out in Demon world." Yoh said rolling his eyes.

It didn't take long for Akuro to pass out, his breath where very slow because of him being a vampire and he was a little warmer due to being a bit sick and stressed. Other then that he was just resting.

Hiei moved poking his head in. " How is he?" Hiei asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:31 am
Hikari's eyes actually flashed red. This was crossing a line from her that would take a bit to come back from. Her mother was a very sore and serious subject for her. Even for Yoh to be talking about killing her mother was enough to send her into a rage. "Keep talking and I just might." Hikari warned.

Aya slowly got up from the bed, putting a finger to her mouth to tell Hiei to be quiet. She walked towards the door and stepped outside, quietly shutting it behind her. "He'll be okay. A little sick, but nothing Akuro shouldn't bounce back from."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:09 am
Yoh chuckled a little and moved sitting back down on the ground. " Get lost. I'm tired of playing with you." The vampire said and yawned leaning back on the floor at this point.

Hiei took a few steps back and looked toward Akuro slightly and nodded. before looking to the side. " I'm not sure what to think about all this going on." Hiei said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:13 am
Hikari snarled slightly, glaring at Yoh before turning and going to head up the stairs. She was mad, but she wouldn't do anything other than maybe hit a few walls as long as anyone didn't push her. "b*****d." She muttered under her breath.

"I don't think anyone does." Aya pointed out, crossing her arms. "Have you ever heard of anything like this?"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:42 am
Hiei looked toward Akuro and shook his head. " Never heard of anything like this before...I don't know who to believe or who to trust...Yoh is insane and Akuro is lost." Hiei mumbled and moved tapping the wall. " You should get some sleep" Hiei said and took a step back from the room to find Hikari.

Yoh sat down and staared toward the twins now with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:42 pm
A few days had passed and Akuro was sitting in the big tub soaking. His body was sore as hell from the rip. Moving he hit the tub water and groaned with a snarl. His body was killing him at this point. " F*ck!" He yelled. He was still stress as hell.

Hiei was sitting in his office, staring at the Demon sword he had taken. " Hmm.." He mumbled and looked toward Aya. " Have you seen Akuro lately? Every time I try to make contact with him. He flip shits at me." The fire demon said with a sigh and picked up the sword with the Steel rat cloth. " I'm putting this in the vault for now." He said.

Yoh was still in the cell. Planing and plotting.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:41 am
Hikari hadn't been in the greatest mood the past few days because of Yoh. She'd even almost screwed up when her and Hiei went after the demon sword. But for the most part now, she was keeping quiet and just staying close to keep watch. Like now, Hikari simply stood by one of the walls, holding her sword and watching her mother and Hiei.

Aya sighed, tucking some hair behind her ear. "Yes, and he's dealing. The poor guy's gone his whole life thinking he was just a copy and now that him and Yoh or split, he can't make heads or tails of it." She explained, dropping her pen on the desk and leaning back a bit. "That probably wouldn't be a bad idea."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:33 am
Hiei moved walking to the vault and stood there for a few minute before walking out and shutting the door. His whole left arm bandaged from Hikari' little screw up. Moving he rubbed his head lightly with a yawn. " Hikari go get some rest. You look tired." The fire demon said.

Hiei looked at Aya and glanced down. " I'm going to head to bed shortly. I have meetings all day tomorrow so if you could check on him. That would be nice. " The fire demon said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:38 am
Hikari only looked to the side. She was tired, but not to the point where she was falling asleep standing up. Hikari would continue to watch Hiei, and even stay outside his door to make sure no one got in who shouldn't be while he rested.

Aya glanced back at Hikari for a few seconds before looking back to Hiei. "Of course." She would do it even if Hiei didn't ask her to. In fact, Aya had been going to check on Akuro at least once a day.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:42 am
Hiei moved some files around and fixed up soem paper work getting it ready for tomorrow before heading toward the door. " Thanks again Aya. Good night." Hiei said and looked at Hikari. " Off the clock." He said like it was nothing.

Akuro was just getting out of the tub and walked out after getting dressed. He was in his blue jeans, no shoes no shirt and a towel around his neck, his red hair till wet with the cross hanging from his neck. Walking he oved a little heading back to his room.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:04 pm
Hikari only took one step before stopping as Hiei told her she was off the clock and kept walking. That one hit a little hard. She hesitated, but took a step back, looking away. God, she really had screwed up and now she was having to pay for it.

Aya looked between the two and sighed, getting up from her chair and walking over to Hikari. "Get some rest." She gave Hikari a kiss on the forehead before stepping out and heading down the hallway.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:20 pm
Hiei walked into his room shutting the door and pulled off his shirt as he walked toward his bed. His back clawed up to hell as well but hidden under bandages. With a sigh he dropped down on his bed to sleep for now.

Akuro moved walking and shifted his hand scratching his stomach as he walked. ' I should head outside...go kill something..or work on my arm.' He thought and kept down the hallway. ' I suppose arm...' He thought and walked into the bedroom and moved working on a metal arm still shirtless.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:42 pm
It was only a few minutes later that Aya knocked on Akuro's door. She didn't open it, though. Aya didn't want to upset Akuro by breaching privacy or possibly walking in on something that she wasn't supposed to.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:44 am
Akuro blinked a bit moving as he stood up and opened the door with his foot that was cracked open before walking back to his chair and sitting back down with the metal ring around his arm. " What can I do for you?" He asked as he sat shirtless working on the attachment that would soon hold his metal arm. He grunted a little in pain and dropped the screwdriver when he hit a nerve in his stump. Sucking in a deep breath he waited and glanced over his shoulder at Aya, the stump had been ripped open and was slightly bleeding.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:03 am
Aya opened the door more, stepping in when Akuro cracked it open for her. "Wanted to see how you were doing..." She drifted off, seeing Akuro hurt himself and drop the screwdriver. Aya couldn't help but pity Akuro. The guy had lived his whole life thinking he was just some made up part of someone's imagination, and now he was really out in the world and trying to deal with a missing arm too. "Is there anything I can do to help?"  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games