Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
*Library* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solis Rose

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:03 pm
[-9th-]Vlad
Solis Rose
[-9th-]Vlad
Solis Rose
Quote:
What, has it been too long? Do you not remember me? It's me, Vlad! *laughs, then spits on the floor at her feet* Ah, but perhaps you people never expected me to turn out LIKE THIS! *roars, smashing a bookcase, causing it to burst into flames*

P P Lease...
*She cries harder, trying to get away*
I thought...the...M M M Mask...I I'm sorry...
*She shakes all over*

*kicks the door open behind her, breaking the door, splinters flying everywhere as it explodes beneath the impact* Scared? The mask? Masks are fun! What's yours, Solis Rose?

*She falls back onto the floor, dobby skids acroos the floor and down the hall, she feels splinters pierce her tender skin, she crawls backwards crying.*
I I I don't have one...S S Sir.

*laughs again* Ah, lies and deception! And here it appears once again! Is this the theme of this guild? For all I have seen is as I have just said! *spins on his heel and walks further into the library*

*she curls into a ball, crying, scared to move*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:05 pm
Solis Rose
[-9th-]Vlad
Solis Rose
[-9th-]Vlad
Solis Rose
Quote:
What, has it been too long? Do you not remember me? It's me, Vlad! *laughs, then spits on the floor at her feet* Ah, but perhaps you people never expected me to turn out LIKE THIS! *roars, smashing a bookcase, causing it to burst into flames*

P P Lease...
*She cries harder, trying to get away*
I thought...the...M M M Mask...I I'm sorry...
*She shakes all over*

*kicks the door open behind her, breaking the door, splinters flying everywhere as it explodes beneath the impact* Scared? The mask? Masks are fun! What's yours, Solis Rose?

*She falls back onto the floor, dobby skids acroos the floor and down the hall, she feels splinters pierce her tender skin, she crawls backwards crying.*
I I I don't have one...S S Sir.

*laughs again* Ah, lies and deception! And here it appears once again! Is this the theme of this guild? For all I have seen is as I have just said! *spins on his heel and walks further into the library*

*she curls into a ball, crying, scared to move*

*mutters softly to himself* Gods forgive me, for this has only just begun. If they seek safety, then they'll have to make my blood run! *swirls his cloak around himself and vanishes* And now, my reign has begun!  

[-9th-]Mikhail Swordsworn

Solis Rose

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:10 pm
*Solis lays on the floor, bleeding, her tears flow down her face.*
Master...why...I want...Master...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:15 pm
*pages flutter down from the destruction... the title of one floating to land on top of the others* Krondor: The Betrayal *the words shift and change* Vlad: The Betrayed *the words settle and it flares brightly, gleaming atop everything else, visible for all to see*  

Solis Rose

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:17 pm
*She looks around slowly*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:22 pm
*She crawls to the Bar, crying, bleeding*  

Solis Rose

Red Dragon Dracoheart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:34 pm
*Dragon warps in and finds Dobby*

come here little fellow.....

*Dragon picks her up and warps back to the main room*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:33 am
*walks in, sits down, and begins to make a new bookcase while his magic fixes the books and stacks them in a pile*  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:22 pm
*he continues revamping the library, then suddenly gasps, dropping to his knees, his hand flying to his chest* s**t... So, it begins, does it... *he lifts himself up, supported by a half-completed bookshelf, and stumbles weakly from the room* May the best one win... *winces as he exits the library, still in pain*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:47 pm
*walks in, once more opening the door for Rose*  

Solis Rose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:48 pm
*she walks in the library and falls flat on her tummy onto the pillows*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:49 pm
Solis Rose
*flops down beside her with a smile and a book* So, we shall begin. *opens the book and smiles even more when he realizes something that had tickled his mind before* Wait... You called me Vlad, not Sir before... *he smiles softly* Thank you... You've never done that before...  

Solis Rose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:55 pm
[-9th-]Vlad
Solis Rose
*flops down beside her with a smile and a book* So, we shall begin. *opens the book and smiles even more when he realizes something that had tickled his mind before* Wait... You called me Vlad, not Sir before... *he smiles softly* Thank you... You've never done that before...

*she rolls over on her back*
Really?
I am sorry Vlad.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:55 pm
Solis Rose
[-9th-]Vlad
Solis Rose

Really?
I am sorry Vlad.

*turns on his side, facing her* Sorry? For what?  

Solis Rose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:57 pm
[-9th-]Vlad
Solis Rose
[-9th-]Vlad
Solis Rose

Really?
I am sorry Vlad.

*turns on his side, facing her* Sorry? For what?

*She looks up at him, her tail curls around his wrist*
For not calling you Vlad.  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games