CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 3:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sven
Mistlight Adventurer (Warrior)

*Eclipsing Hazards 21: Instead of Fighting*
Sven breaks up a fight
Fighting won't make things better as it will do more harm than good. When people disagree, its better to take it out on someone not involved. Instead of fighting, find an alternative.

*Eclipsing Hazards 22: Never call from a burning building*
Don't call for help where the fire started! When there's a fire, GET OUT FAST! Fires spread quickly. Call the Fire Station from outside

*Eclipsing Hazards 23: Lost your way*
When you wander around and get lost, do not panic! Backtrack and retrace your steps or ask a police officer for help.

*Eclipsing Hazards 24: Never Pull a fire alarm unless there's a fire*
Messing around with a Fire Alarm can cost lives! False Alarms are no laughing matter! They keep fire fighters away from their jobs meaning a Split Second can mean Life & Death!

*Eclipsing Hazards 25: House Fires*
Trapped in a Fire! DO NOT TOUCH ANY DOORS that are HOT as you'll let in poison gases. Stuff Something under the door and keep low so to avoid the heat and gasses. Its safe to test a door first and if its hot, find another escape route or call for help!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 8:31 pm
*hugs*  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 7:13 pm
Sven
Mistlight Adventurer (Warrior)

*Eclipsing Hazards 26: Passing Out*
Sven applies medicial attention
Don't lift a person's head when he or she has fainted. Keep him flat, lay out his legs, loosen his clothing, use a wet cloth. So if someone faints, never lift their head.

*Eclipsing Hazards 27: Eat Right*
When it comes to buying food. Listen to what's best for you as they have the right ideas. Sweets may give an energy boost but you'll get run down after 20 minutes. So eat smart.

*Eclipsing Hazards 28: Wear a helmet*
When riding bikes, you better use common sense as Turbo Horses have as much horsepower like a motorcycle, so wear a crash helmet.

*Eclipsing Hazards 29: Listen to yourself*
Its hard not to follow the crowd or harsh rules that you may or may not agree with but they can sometimes be dead ends. Listen to yourself because you know what's the right thing for you.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 7:17 pm
User Image
Olly
Prince of the Mushroom Kingdom (Olivia's Older Brother)
"I really turned back the clock with my de-aged looks."

*Mushroom Past 1*
The Best thing about me being a Prince of the Mushroom Kingdom is that me and my brothers, sisters and cousins are good friends with the Toads. Sometimes in life, things can get in the way of a good friendship.

*Mushroom Past 2*
A Lot of tough jobs are faced with the Narrator in Genshin Impact as there was times that he thought that he wouldn't make it in time but he does find a way to come out on top.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2024 2:38 pm
User Image
Olly

*Mushroom Past 3*
Its hard to believe on how things turned out for the better but you should be thankful that you have everything that you could ever need.

*Mushroom Past 4*
Being reborn and De-aged like this brought possitive changes to my life and Olivia's. When you're in doubt during your later years. The important thing is to do what you know is right.

*Mushroom Past 5*
The best thing about Prince Blumiere being a Magician Prince is that life when lived to the fullest can be very exciting and the only person who makes sure that life can be lived to the fullest is you.

*Mushroom Past 6*
A lot of good days can be in store for you when you put hard work and effort into it but even when you have a bad day, you must learn from your mistakes.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 8:01 am
sweet prince Olly =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 9:10 am
User Image
Olly

*Mushroom Past 7*
My sister and I known each other for a long time before and after being reborn on Earth and found by the Toads then raised by them. As there's nothing more valuable than being with the ones you cherish.

*Mushroom Past 8*
People ask me how I kept cool during leadership qualities as there more to being a Prince than great looks.

*Mushroom Past 9*
What's really great about being with loved ones as it doesn't matter if you're human, merperson or fairy. Its what you do today that makes you who you are.

*Mushroom Past 10*
There were plenty of times where people don't ask me about Peach's birthplace on Earth as I too don't remember but as long as we have good friends by our side they're also like family to us.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 6:59 pm
User Image
Olly

*Mushroom Past 11*
When you think back about origins... It's better to work for a better future than throw in the towel.

*Mushroom Past 12*
High School has its ups and downs in life as the most important person who controls fate is you. Your High School lifestyle is whatever you make it. So make it a good one.

*Mushroom Past 13*
When it comes growing up in the Mushroom Kingdom, you'll never know when the next sibling will show up. However, in reality, life has its wonders and you'll never know where or when the next best thing ever may come from.

*Mushroom Past 14*
Prince Blumiere has done a lot of magic shows for the Toads but find something you're good at and share it with the world such as fandom stories.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2024 6:32 am
User Image
Olly

*Mushroom Past 15*
Being reborn anew would not be the same without Princess Peach's Earth Origins. We went through alot together as family. You need to see people the way they are in the inside and if they want what is best for you, take their word for it as its for your own good.

*Mushroom Past 16*
We meet some really nice humans in the real world. But sometimes being yourself is never easy. Sometimes, there are things in life that weigh you down, you may or may not agree with them but you should never complain about it, you don't backtalk or ask questions let alone act like you know better, you just do it.

*Mushroom Past 17*
Life is NEVER all Fun and Games, but there are exceptions such as being a contestant on Double Dare as that's only for entertainment. The Reality is you should never treat the world like its your own personal playground without restriction.

*Mushroom Past 18*
When Princess Peach isn't busy with her quality of leadership, she wonders about her birthplace on Earth. When you get into a fight, debate and argument, you're bound to win or lose no matter what happens but when you lose, its for a reason, any reason and NOT just for your own good.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2024 6:44 am
Elisen
Mistlight Noble (Monk)

*PSA: Toilets*
Clogged Toilets are a serious problem. Here's some pointers that will teach you on toilet care.

First, Q-Tips, Chewing Gum, Paper Towels, Tissues should NEVER be flushed. So never flush anything that's dangerous to the plumbing.

If you're dealing with a Tough as Ebony Clog, purchase a Plumbing Snake at a Hardware Store, consult the internet or phone book for a certified plumber in your local area. If its a Parent Company, ask for its parents.

And Lately... For Nintendo Movies, I want to let you know that No Warp Zone Pipes were actually damaged in the Making of the Super Mario Bros Movie.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2024 7:06 am
Elisen
Mistlight Noble (Monk)

*Vision Reminder: Lockouts*
In an Emergency, you can use, Ice Cream Sticks on your finger, but never take chances. See a doctor or school nurse for anything serious. Never use a sore finger or limb until its fully recovered.

*Vision Reminder: Pet Care*
Pets are like people in away as they like their food fresh and in a clean bowl. Be sure to clean up after them when they finish eating and do not disturb them when they eat

*Vision Reminder: Sweets*
Sweets are not for animals as a well balanced diet is better. If someone has to eat a sweet, then it should be after lunch in some ways.

*Vision Reminder: Sore Hearing & Smelling*
If your nose and ears are sore, applying ice makes the swelling disapate. Wrap the ice using a tissue or other form of covering as it can burn your skin and cause frostbite. If the swelling continues, see a doctor. Ice when covered can reduce the pain and swelling when you're sore.

*Vision Reminder: Remember to Buckle Up*
When Riding, be sure to remember to buckle up even when you're on a short trip such as to a store or anything like that.

*Vision Reminder: Smell Gas*
When you smell gas, then there's a Fire Hazard caused by a Gas Leak. Turn off all the gas and air out the room before lighting the flame. If you still do not know the cause, call a Gas Company!

*Vision Reminder: Professionals*
When Blumiere does his magic shows, he uses special equipment for that, so never attempt a stunt until you know what you're doing! On Stunt Shows, they show Skulls & Crossbones along with a strict reminder about NOT doing that kind of stuff.

*Vision Reminder: Collar your pets*
Its hard to find owners of strays as most animals have no collars. So you should always license your pet or animal friend! It helps find the owner if an animal is lost.

*Vision Reminder: Metal Hazards*
If you usee something caught. Never stick a metal object into an oven or toaster otherwise, you'll get electrocuted!

*Vision Reminder: Never Ride at dark*
You should never ride a bike when its dark as cars can't see them coming. Wear bright clothing when riding at night if you need to!

*Vision Reminder: Telephone*
Phones are good to have in case of an emergency. You can call the Fire Station or Police Station, just in case someone you trust is not around. Everyone, children included must know their emergency numbers, it can save lives.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2024 9:25 am
Elisen
Mistlight Noble (Monk)

*Vision Reminder: Bike Check for Clothing*
You should never ride a bike with loose or baggy clothing flying around as they can get caught in the chain which will cause you to get hurt. So think ahead and make sure everything is in the right place.

*Vision Reminder: Gardening*
Gardening is good for your health as they provide oxygen but you to make sure the job is finished, you must clean up after yourself so no one gets hurt.

*Vision Reminder: Good Workout*
A good workout is the best way to start your day right. So never overdo yourself, every little bit helps rather than all at once. The Narrator should know this after his 11,000 Step Walk for 2 Hours.

*Vision Reminder: Friend to Animals*
Seeing Princess Athena get along with Sea Animals is lovely. Animals are friends, not food. They need us to provide things as we must provide them with fresh water and food where wild animals find their own.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2024 6:27 pm
Elisen
Mistlight Noble (Monk)

*Vision Reminder: Cooking Safety*
When Cooking, be sure to use an apron and pot gloves so you won't get burned and that goes double for working with hot things. Protecting your body with an apron and hands with the pot gloves is recommended

*Vision Reminder: Construction Equipment*
Atlantica doing their Building work is good but children should never play around with Constuction equipment or sites under construction as its very dangerous and machines should be handled by professionals! Hazardous Machines should NEVER be touched!

*Vision Reminder: Safety Equipment*
When playing sports, always wear safety equipment such as helmets, knee pads and elbow pads

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2024 6:35 pm
Lisette
Mistlight Noble (Blue Mage)

*Tangled Special Message 1*
Lisette catches a Litterbug in the act of the Prince's Castle
You can't throw that on the floor. Just because you used something doesn't mean you have to add to the problem. A single person can make a big difference. In the 1998 Version of Burbank Animation's Little Mermaid, Trash polluted the ocean causing the sea get mad at the human world.

There's various groups where people work together and solve big problems such as waste management. You can't avoid friends but you can use your kind words to avoid fights and stop war.

For discrimination to be stopped, treat people and species with equality.
As for the Environment, volunteer to contribute to your neighborhood, school and community by recycling. You can start to make a change for the better by cleaning up the local pollution.

Overall, what you say and do matters as each of us can and make a difference. So do something that's positive both mentally and psychically.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain