Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[ DARK FAIRY TALES: PROM 2015 ] THE DANCE FLOOR (PAGE 22!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:22 pm
Indeed he did draw her back to him with a twirl, other arm looping around her waist so he could lift her off her feet as he spun with her. That's when he noticed Hadiyya's little group break down even further. Marosa left looking determined, and Sharra was left standing in the middle of the dance floor for a long moment before he two headed for the exit. Though of the two boils, it was the latter that looked as if he was heading in the same direction the ghoul had taken.

Setting Junko down again, he frowned as he stared out the door, then back down at Junko as she looked up at him. "Maybe give them a chance to work it out themselves?" For all they knew Marosa was off to fetch flowers for his fiance, and Sharra was trying to apologize. It was impossible to know when they'd ad only visual cues to rely on, and heard nothing of the conversation that had taken place.

eight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:59 pm
"All right.." Junko still sounded unsure, but it was entirely possible Seiji was right. He usually was. After a few moments she managed to smile again, draping her arms over his shoulders and resting her head against his chest. "I'm glad we're okay," she said quietly, though likely loud enough for him to hear.

Beejoux

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Adorkable Sei Sei

Spoopy Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:46 pm
Demoonica Darkmoon

'Ah, now things make sense. So, an Incubus feeds off of emotions from creeple. That's interesting. However, I know I enjoy my food, so I wouldn't wan to be one of those, really.', the young dragon thought to himself. He smiled sweetly towards Nova, and replied in a gentle tone of voice, showing he understood, "I see. That explains a lot. Still, I'm glad you can at least enjoy things like spookies and cupcakes. Life just wouldn't be the same without them.", said Taryn, and he stuck out his tongue and dropped an entire cupcake into his mouth and downed it. "Yummy!" It was really amazing how much he could eat and still be as thin as a rail. He had a high metabolism to say the very least. After eating the cupcake, he took his drink and downed it, then he got up, going to get some more juice. A growing dragon needed his vitamins.

When he returned to his seat, he looked upon Nova again, and this time, well, he blushed again. He looked at her....err him. He just couldn't get over the fact how "pretty" Nova was. He was so delicate looking, and had that lustrous white hair and those cute little hip wings. Who would have thought a dragon would be interested in a demon? Well, it certainly beats being infatuated with a haunted refrigerator (and at one point he had been, but simply because he wondered what kind of food was inside).

Nova had pointed out the fact that he had three older siblings. He guessed he was wondering about why Taryn had mentioned ghouls. This made Taryn's right eye move to his right, to see the swamp imp boil. He seemed to have gone, so the dragon moved his attention back onto and exclusively to his new friend, Nova. The Incubus had now asked Taryn if he had any siblings. Taryn shook his head, a little sad about it. He was an only child as far as he knew, His parents never mentioned any other sibling too him. The boil then replied, "Nope, only me." It was clear he was a little sad about it. he'd have liked to have a brother or sister to hang out with and play with. He was often lonely when his parents were busy taking care of grown-up things. Sometimes he'd get so frustrated with being lonely, he'd go out and have some target practice, you know...knock down trees, break stuff, hunt down sheepies just because, that sort of thing. The boil did though, smile at Nova, deciding not to look upset, and said, "It must be nice."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:12 pm
"Mhm...that's good." Tavi was proud in the moment as Helki moved to place gentle hands at his waist. It seemed as if his student was having a blast, which meant he was a good mentor. A tickle of warmth filled the demon as they started to move about the floor. The night had been amazing, this was essentially Tavi's own first prom dance. He and San had done other dances but not exactly prom and they hadn't been this ....fun?

The kitsune smiled down to Helki and as the music played for their background murmured sheepishly, "thanks for coming..I'd have been a little lonely otherwise.." He blushed just a touch before tightening around Helki.

baby_gwing

The stress of the last few months slowly started to melt by how close they were pressed. More so when those words came, the ones that released the weight that had been smothering his heart. While Zaire wasn't keen on prom, this one had been the best of his life, so far. The dance had brought them back together in a way months of trying had not. The monster just hoped it last after the night was over.

When Jory curled arms around him Zaire moved, sweeping them along the floor to the rhythm of the music. Trying to hide what panic was there before answering the other boil, "...The best...the only way it would be better is if...you finally came back to the room..." Glowing eyes flickered down to the other boils softening.

Beejoux

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Demoonica Darkmoon

Inquisitive Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:37 pm
Nova nodded. "It can be any emotion really. Some prefer one over another. And I like sweets, too bad there isn't much chocolate in the things offered here." He glanced over to the table in mock sadness. Then he was right back to the way he started. Just in time for Taryn to eat a cupcake in one bite. He blinked, he'd have to unhinge his jaw to do that. "Hope you took the wrapping off that... or do those not bother you?" He asked puzzled. Dragons were... meat eaters, right? He'd heard some ate gemstones or other things. Nova returned to his food as Taryn headed back to the table. He was more than half through everything by the time the other returned.

He was sipping the strawberry-blood when the other sat back down, it was an interesting mix. "You can have some of mine." Nova offered with a grin seeing Taryn smile at the thought of siblings. "You get to Scaresit, sometimes even Pumpkinsit. Don't actually sit on them-" Nova blushed. That had been when he was much younger, parents probably still had pictures of him curled up over one hidden away. "It's good though most of the time, plenty of others to get in trouble with. Lots." He paused. "I'm the eldest son though."

Taryn F Talons -Sei-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:02 am
Worried that he might ruin the moment by accidentally trampling on Tavi's toes, Helki was tense initially, always half a step behind as he let the more experienced demon take the lead. "I should thank you too. I didn't think that it'll be this fun." He admitted softly with a smile, feeling himself beginning to relax now that he had somewhat gotten the hang of dancing.

Holding the kitsune close, he curled into him, simply enjoying the music while he nuzzled him soft before finally whispering a question into his ear. "... is it alright if we come together again next year?"

Cheekiebirdiee

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

Adorkable Sei Sei

Spoopy Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:16 am
Demoonica Darkmoon

The boil listened to Nova. Honestly he didn't have much else to say about it, but he had imagined the things in his mind, pictures of what it might be like to have older or younger siblings, or even pumpkins to look over. It wa sa nice cozy feeling, but it was also a sad one in a way. The dragon gave a little smile to the Incubus, and afterwards, he got up from his char, and walked over to a wall. From here, he leaped up into the air and flew up to a window, where he then stood on it's sill, looking out into the night.

"This is nice you know....having someone to talk to, meeting new friends in a new town in this dark little world of ours. I rather like it. However....", he looked down in the direction of his friend. "The night will soon end, and we won't see each other for a while. I kind of wish it didn't have to be that way, like I wish we could just freeze time or something, but that's impractical, surely." He turned his head away again, looking back out the window at the moon and starts above, drifting behind the beautiful dreary clouds. The boil cried, and a frosty teardrop fell from his eye. rolled down his cheek and shattered like a small piece of glass on the floor. He didn't know why he felt like this. It was odd, a sensation he'd never had before. How could he be so emotional over someone?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:42 am
Nova wasn't sure what he'd said to make Taryn suddenly move up to a window, but the words drifted down from the shadows. Yes it was... different talking to someone closer to his own age, Nova would admit. "It isn't over just yet," Nova glanced about the room, yes some creeple had left, but it was in no way empty. Then the other was speaking again, and... a droplet shattered on the floor.

Nova looked around the gym again and sighed, setting what little remained of his plate on a chair next to him. He let up on the blocking of emotions, almost sure the room would crash in on him. It was there, tangible, but Taryn was closer and emotional. An ache settled over Nova. Between Taryn's words and the ques Nova could now pick up, (He was bad with physical ques, why learn most of them when you could feel peoples emotions most of the time?) he took the other for being lonely.

He huffed at himself for not being able to fly up. "But then the morning comes." Time might stop for a while, it was Halloweentown after all, but it wouldn't halt forever. He wished he could get closer to the other, though he was sure he'd look absurd trying to scramble up the wall. He'd do it normally- he didn't mind to be seen doing odd things, but it was Prom and he was trying to not upset the staff, he wanted to get into the school.

"Why can't we see each other soon? Sure we wont be here at the school, but we have the whole town!" He wanted to say more, but he wasn't sure how the other would react feeling like this.

Taryn F Talons -Sei-

Demoonica Darkmoon

Inquisitive Cat

Adorkable Sei Sei

Spoopy Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:01 am
Demoonica Darkmoon

Taryn listened to his friend speak in between glances outside, and glances around the room. The glacier dragon considered Nova's words, weighing the odds. Halloween was a big town, with many creeple, however, Taryn was pretty good with directions, and by flying, he could reach areas easier than those who just walked. Therefore, it was possible to go and visit his new friend whenever he wanted to, as long as his parents didn't mind of course.

Thinking about his parents, he wondered what they'd think of him making a friend already. They might be happy for him. They knew Taryn often felt lonely, so yah, they'd probably be very happy that Taryn had found a friend so quickly. Taryn smiled at the thought of all these new ideas, and his upsetedness was soon washing away, and his demeanor would soon be once more, overcome with jubilance. He jumped down from the ledge and glided down to the floor easily, then furled his wings back up, folding them close to his back. From here, he approached Nova again, and he'd say solemnly,

"You're a really nice person. Do you want to be...well...friends?", he asked. He was sure of the answer the incubus would give, but he wanted to hear it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:00 pm
He'd said something right- he wouldn't know what part of it but still, the first sign was the lessening of emotion, then Taryn descending from the window sill. Nova felt glad the other was feeling a bit better. This was harder than cheering up Scarelings... unless tumbling around on the ground was- well mock fighting, still acceptable? Not in the middle of a dance though. A party at his parents though- a tussle was bound to break out underfoot.

"Of course!" Nova grinned, as if there could be any other answer. His parents would be so happy, they'd been pushing him to meet creeple his own age for a while now. His family were very social creatures. It was in his nature. "Thank you."

Nova's tail started to swish, sloshing the drink about. He grab them quickly, his tail and the drink. "Heh, sorry, forgot I was holding that. It has a mind of it's own." He glanced down into the goblet. It was just shadowed enough where they stood for the lightest of glow from his eyes to reflect off the red drink. Lots of Halloweeners eyes glowed in the dark though, he'd been told once that it helped them cause FEAR in humans. Not that he could understand why. He didn't know much about humans, it was something you learned about in Amity. Just the odd comment overheard here and there from adults, or even better creeple who'd actually seen the beings. He thought the glow was pretty himself.

He glanced back up at Taryn, who seemed to be quickly moving back into a better state of feeling, so he pushed away the emotions, dulling the creeple around him once more. He'd still not seen anyone he recalled meeting before, maybe they had been busy or graduated? They hadn't been there for the announcement of Prom Royalty, so Nova had no idea they had school alumni milling around as well as currant students. He held out a small clawed hand, "Want to go back to the dance floor?"

Sei my name

Demoonica Darkmoon

Inquisitive Cat

Adorkable Sei Sei

Spoopy Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:43 pm
Taryn was very pleased that Nova had accepted his offer of friendship. just as he was sure he would be. However, when the Incubus began to drop his drink he was holding coiled up in his tail, Taryn raised a scaly eyebrow, then let out a chuckle. Some of the liquid splashed on Taryn's clothes, but he really didn't care. They were black, for one, and two, Mom could just wash them later. So it was no biggie. The dragon would however, go and find a few napkins to wipe up the mess before someone slipped and fell and hit their head or something. This being said, he went to go do so, going to the table, taking a few napkins, but also a few skewers of meat, which he ate everything off of save for the rod the contents were put on in a manner of a few seconds. He then burped, and when he did so, a spew of ice crystals shot out, making snow flakes in the air.

"Woops, excuse me.", Taryn said. He was told by his parents that it was rude to go around spewing ice and snow indoors. He didn't try to though, it just happened. Now, Taryn would come back to the spot on the floor, and he took a tip from Nova, and he handed the napkins to his tail. His serpent-like tail wrapped around the paper, and he moved his tail to wipe up the mess. He'd then take this and dispose of it in the nearest trash can, and then he'd return to Novas and say with a tone that said he was rather bored of the dancing itself, No, I think not. How about we venture outside for a spell. I could use some fresh air, you?", he had suggested. The heat inside of there with all of the bodies of creeple moving about was a little more than he was used to. Outside, he could enjoy more frigid October night air.

Demoonica Darkmoon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:12 pm
Nova shook his head. "There is someone in the corner icing up the place already." He shivered. Again though, his attention lasted on that for only a moment. The rest of the treats and drink disappeared while Taryn got the napkins and the remains quickly disposed of. There were probably droplets of the strawberry-blood drink on himself as well, but the dark vest and deep purple coloring of his shirt made it unable to tell.

Actually looking at the ones on the dance floor, maybe Taryn had the right idea. Several of them had hooves and Nova wasn't even wearing shoes. "Yes, the air will be clearer outside." Obviously a different understanding of the words, but with the same effect. Nova was doing well, given the crowd. The hand was still up in offer for another moment, then began to drift down. He smoothed the edges of his shirt again for no other reason than to have something to do with his hands. Then he searched the area for the exit, eyes landing on the large magic mirror. "I think that leads directly to the games area." He started over, drifting to the souvenir table on his way. He grabbed the blue wand, it cast sparkles around it when he shook it. With a giggle he tucked it into his hair like an ornament.

Sei my name

Demoonica Darkmoon

Inquisitive Cat

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:18 pm
Smiling again, Seiji bent to curl his arms around the ghoul so when he straightened her feet left the ground, but it put them at eye level. It let him bump his nose to her's, catch soft lips in a sweet kiss. "I am to." More glad than he knew how to express.

When Junko had walked out of his life she'd taken a piece of him with her, a piece he hadn't even fully realized was missing until he'd seen her at the train station. Now he had that piece back, he had her back, and he was never letting her go again.

eight

Jory followed the taller boil's lead, bare feet gliding across the floor in way that showed off what he'd learned from their dancing lesson. For a moment that's where his concentration went; remembering the steps, making sure his toes were out of the way of his date's feet, and taking care as well not to trod on him as they moved. After a minute, as they settled into a rhythm, he lifted his head again to meet those glowing blues.

He could see the hesitation, the wariness that still lingered in his boilfriend after months of having to deal with the afanc's chilly disposition. In a way it was good, it meant Zaire was taking him seriously and knew what was at stake. Of course a greater part of the smaller monster hated it, the necessity of it. He didn't like cause Zaire pain, never wanted to hurt him.

Flicking his tongue over his lips to wet them, he lowered his eyes to the taller boil's chest as he thought before answering. "I'll stay with you tonight," he offered after a handful of seconds, baby blues lifting.

cheekiebirdiee

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces