Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] For The Weak And The Brave |Hospital| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      As soon as the fire left his palm, Ayon already knew something was coming and something big. Reiki, if anything, was a flashy fighter. He loved to show how he reigned above his opponents and while that was fine, the blonde knew too well his antics wouldn't suffice. Not as long as he had something to protect. "No matter what Reiki, I'm going to save you. I'll never let you go." And to do just that he'd invoke a jutsu never used before, but read in books long ago. First, this. . creation. This. . what in the hell was this?! Watching in awe, Ayon leaped from his position to get back a few feet as the whale grew to its full stature. No, this wasn't a problem at all; as long as he had this trick up his sleeve to do battle with, there was something even he could do in a less than savory situation! Bringing up a and, all fingers outstretched, the blonde whipped it back and created a extremely wide&long flame whip. After motioning forward, the whip followed true, splitting the large whale as it began to come down to meet him - effectively cutting through what was left of the debris which formerly was the hospital. With the falling snow and ice coming about, Ayon made a single dash outward as the entire thing came down, rolling off into safety with the bag on his back in front of him.

He laid there, doing nothing but look up to his friend who'd be coming close to get his prize. ". . Tired. . " He muttered, looking up towards Reiki with a twin Tomoe Sharingan spinning within the depth of blood. He had to stop him, but. . his chance seemed to be fading away.

Used/Learned
Emperors Almighty Flame Commandment [A]
Sharingan [15/15 (Stage 2 Awakened)]
Kibaku Zetsumei [ Exploding Death ] // A [Mastered, not used.]

Misujage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

[ OOC:: Just seeing if anything happens from eating more. ]

Oh God! It was falling apart from under him, a searing hit tearing through the very infrastructure of the technique. Reiki tumbled to one side of the whale as it came crashing into the ground. Luckily, it was predominantly snow. So falling on top of it after it was destroyed was mostly cushioning. He shook the excess from his hair. Looking about the field of debris and tundra for ... Ayon! Oh good, he was okay. That meant the mushrooms were fine after all! Reiki hustled to his feet, scrambling over to Ayon as quick as he could. Not even bothering to eye his friend suspiciously, or worry about the jutsu that could come from his lowered guard. Reiki went directly for the beg, digging his hands inside for the delicious mushrooms. The veins creeping up the side of his face seemed to pulsate, growing a brighter purple as he popped one after another into his mouth. Happily, at least until they were all gone. "Animal crackers in my soup, monkeys and rabbits loop de' loop~" He hummed merrily, looking out over the distance as he finished what he could of the nom noms he was nomming.

User Image

STATISTICS
CHAKRA:: 280//280 235/266
STAMINA:: 260//260

TECHNIQUES

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
Dcme

AandOE

Misujage

Saint

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:59 pm
Misujage

Edible mushrooms grew from the purple areas on Reiki's body. If plucked off, they would be just as delicious if not more than the now staling ones in the bag. In addition to the crazy tired feelings he gained from eating more of them (another -5% off from the top!), why wasn't Ayon eating them? What an absurd fellow, to not eat these super delicious mushrooms that he was carrying around in a bag. Maybe... yes... maybe he should be force fed them to experience this wonder!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:55 pm
User Image
S E V E N T E E N R E D - E Y E S R U N A W A Y

Inka Hizara
I've only ever been at peace with myself through three ways;
in death, in climax, and in witnessing my own destruction.

C H U U N I N B L A D E D - P E R F O R M E R D E M O L I T I O N

I must continue to live. I promised.

[x] Inka sighed in aggrivation, pissed off that the hospital had, once again, been demolished. How much village funds were just poured into that? More importantly, how many people were hurt like last time? He didn't think about it, concentrating instead on the two Genin fighting amongst the rubble, snow in a large pile and water everywhere. He had seen these two before, but didn't know their names. Bottle of pills secured in a belt pouch, Inka began approaching the two shinobi, hearing the white-haired one... singing? He was obviously under the mushroom's influence, judging by the purple skin and mushrooms growing on her body. "Animal crackers?" He called to Reiki, trying to get the fair genin to notice him. "How about something mushroom flavoured?" He pulled out one of the tablets from the perscription bottle. "Those mushrooms," he continued, footing cautious, circling the white-haired beauty. "Sure do taste good, yeah? I tried some, just now. And having them grow on you? Convenient. But I found something that makes them grow even bigger and faster!" He held up the pill, showing it to Reiki. "I'm gonna eat this, and when they grow on me," He smirked, dark and greedy. "Mine are gonna taste sooo much better than yours!" He taunted, waving the pill in front of him, still a few meters away from the contaminated shinobi.

AandOE

Misujage

Dcme

Mission: Mushroom Antidote
- Gather Antidote
- Find someone to replicate Antidote
- Investigate infected Shinobi

It would be so easy to give in to the old ways, into my own misery, and delve once more into the silent depths. But I can't. I can't leave them.

⊗ CHAKRA 550/550
⊗ STAMINA 230/250
⊗ TRAITS : ---
⊗ STIFF LEFT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:35 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                      That's right. Just a little closer to the bag. Ayon watched Reiki cautiously as he finally approached the shrooms, which most likely melted down within the depth of heat from said sack. As he motioned closer and closer, the blonde made no movements besides gripping his fingers, until. . . "I hope they were worth it!" He yelled, snapping his digits once before a ripping sound would curl into the ears of Reiki. The affect causing him to envision himself utterly exploding, but in reality it was just pure pain funneling through the entirety of his body. As Inka had arrived and began his taught, Ayon shook his head. "That would've never worked on Reiki. He's way too wrapped in himself to listen to anyone else who isn't me. . but besides that." Hurrying over as the white haired shinobi was going through the pain, the Genin grasped his friend hands; pulling them up to stop any handsigns before wrapping both arms around him. "If that pill is what I think it us put it in his mouth! Hurry up! I can tell you're not like him!" Reiki would squirm, but Ayon wouldn't care. As long as he held his hands, no handseals could be made and while holding him he couldn't move. "I''m going to save you! I promised!"

Used
Kibaku Zetsumei [ Exploding Death ] // A ---> S
Sharingan

Misujage

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:02 am
User ImageUser Image

"URAAAAI!" He scream pierced the air, like a banshee the sound scattered from one end of the world to the next. The feeling of his body imploding overtook his sense. Scattered essences of himself, and yet even after the explosion had left he still felt the pain of it within his form. His, formless form. What manner of technique was this. The clench of his teeth gritted his gums. Tightly latched onto one another until blood slowly began to leak from his open mouth. What kind of torture was this ... and who had did this to him. He felt hands grasp him, and the blurry blackness that only held flames slowly began to deter. Seeing Ayon among the dancing fires, restraining him. His body ... was it okay. "Ayon ... the mushrooms, they have an explosive flavor." He chuckled after his words, smiling with blood sliding down his teeth. Laughing through the pain. He would snarl, and grin. Tongue rubbing across his teeth lightly as he parted them. "MORE! I NEED MORE! AYON! MORE!" He snapped, realizing he couldn't reach the mushrooms growing out of his skin. He could not longer get to the bag, he couldn't do anything. Squirming, attempting to get free from Ayon's grip. Trying to mold his hands into a sign, SOMETHING! "AYON! WHY DO YOU HATE ME?!" A howl unlike any other, wounded from being denied his one true joy. He just needed a few more, just one. Just one more, and another after that. Ten more, and he could quit. He just had to eat them all, he would share. He could share if that's what they wanted. Head shaking, body convulsing. "C-c'mon Ayon ... I-i can share them with you. They're really delicious ... kay?'

User Image

STATISTICS

TECHNIQUES

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
Dcme

BlackFruity

Misujage

Saint

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:24 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara

[x] Inka took the opportunity presented to him and leaped forward. One hand grabbing Reiki's jaw as the Genin screamed, other hand pushing the pill in before quickly forming a seal over Reiki's mouth with his palm, preventing any spitting. "C'mon," Inka grumbled. "Be good and take the pill." Red eyes glanced at Ayon before returning his attention on the infected. "Ayon, right? Tell her to be good." The Chuunin mumbled, stance rooted firmly in the ground to counter Reiki's struggling.

AandOE

Misujage

Dcme
Awww! Ruined my fun! T^T

- Gather Antidote

It would be so easy to give in to the old ways, into my own misery, and delve once more into the silent depths. But I can't. I can't leave them.

⊗ CHAKRA 550/550
⊗ STAMINA 230/250
⊗ STIFF LEFT SHOULDER

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      It pained him. It pained him so much to see Reiki like this. To be pleading and begging for something; to see him stoop so low. Ayon held strong, not allowing any movement even as Reiki continued to squirm about. "I'm sorry Reiki! I'm so sorry, but this is good for you!" His thoughts on the actions were firm, but inside Ayon was torn down the middle. Crimson now stained with tears as they began to form, but he held back as long as he could, while Inka grasped the prisoner by his mouth and forced the pill down. The words, they echoed. What could he possibly do to calm him down?! Reiki needed something big. Something utterly shocking. Something. . . Something. . "I-I got it!" As the pill rolled the blonde swiftly let go of one of Reiki's hands, taking the opportunity to bring his hand up and grasping the other by his hair; forcibly smashing their lips together. His tongue slide from his own mouth in the seconds they were intertwined, pushing the pill down Reiki's windpipe as best he could. When it was all said and done, he let go, gasping momentarily for air while his eyes stared into those deep sea opposites. The sharingan spinning even now. "Please. . . come back. . I need you. ." Tears now? Huh. Yeah, the tears began to fall with blood smeared on his very lips.

Misujage

BlackFruity

Deecee Sama

Genius

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:03 pm
Dcme

As drugged up as Reiki was, his internal fluids would be coursing with enough mushroom juices as to figuratively infect another if internal fluids were shared. This was as such when the smooch heard around the world occurred. The pill would at least give Reiki his senses back shortly, but now it was Ayon's turn to crave. For Inka, this would be the vital moment to dose the second person before him, before Ayon became out of control. He would only have mere moments before the massive cravings would hit, and boy would they hit hard.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Why were they so rough?! Couldn't they understand he just wanted something to eat, it's not like anyone was ever hurt just by eating. He'd share, no doubt he'd share! They just had to let him get some first! UGH! He tried to spit out the pill, his mouth covered by ... who was this person? And for that matter where had they come from. Reiki glared at this man, struggling as the pill caught by his tongue. It was a bother, but he couldn't very well spit it up. Spitting was nasty after all. he simply shouted behind that muffled veil. A few swears that he normally wouldn't use ensued. And still he was given no space to do as he pleased. It had been so long now, an eon since he had his own mushrooms. Oh, the beautiful colors, the tantalizing flavors. Didn't they see?! It wasn't a bad thing, if they would just try o- O.O And for a moment, all ideals were pushed away. Mind swept completely blank, an emotion arose within Reiki. It wasn't care, or any form of it for that matter. Being forced to take the pill in his stupor, having been kissed into shock. His mind roamed, and yet the same thought replayed in his mind. Screaming at him in his own voice. "YOU'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIM!" His lower lip quivered, the pain from the toxin in his blood slowly residing. Yet, he could see it beginning within Ayon. The very poison that had left him was already beginning to spread. Perhaps luck was on their side, he hadn't had the displeasure of eating any of them. "Ayon ... your eyes." It was the first time he had noticed them, this ruby red shade and the spinning black tomoe. Captivated, forgetting that there was something wrong. Something he had to fix. "ugh ..." His eyesight slipped away, recovering from the constant hostility of his aforementioned state had mentally exhausted the young boy. But Ayon, he was next, this person. The one who force fed him the pill, he didn't like the idea. But if this man didn't stop Ayon now, something bad would happen. And Reiki would never forgive himself.

User Image

STATISTICS

TECHNIQUES

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
Dcme

BlackFruity

Misujage

Saint

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:47 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara

[x] "Hey-" Inka's shout of warning was cut short as Ayon took hold Reiki's hair and... "Whoa." He couldn't help himself, red eyes widening in surprise and his stance falling back a bit, as if to give them room to continue. He wasn't stupid, he could tell their was than just lip-on-lip contact. The way the jaw had to move to achieve... "Ah, s**t." He suddenly cursed. A hand delved for his belt, pulling out the white prescription bottle. The Chuunin stepped forward when they parted, clamping a hand with the pill in it over Ayon's open mouth, forcing the large pill in. Inka kept a hand over the blond Genin's gob, stepping around to his back and wrapping an arm around his shoulders just in case he started to fight as well. "Swallow." Inka ordered. Ayon had just taken in the saliva of a guy high on mushrooms, whether the risk was low or high, the guy was taking the damn pill before Inka had to deal with another full-blown infection. "Freakin' impulsive brats." He sighed softly, no real menace in his voice but rather an air of exhaustion. He stood, holding the blond to his chest, waiting to feel Ayon swallow.

AandOE

Misujage

Dcme

- Gather Antidote

⊗ CHAKRA 550/550
⊗ STAMINA 230/250
⊗ STIFF LEFT SHOULDER

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:22 pm
Anbu: x2

Two Anbu touched down beside Inka and the two genin "We're here to aid you, Hizara-san." one spoke as the other moved over to Reiki, standing cautiously at a distance. The Anbu had a thick mask on and a ponytail but the tone was clear, easy to understand "Do you need assistance?" came the cautious question, not moving to touch Reiki.

The Anbu standing beside Inka was equally hesitant to get too close, well aware of what would happen if any of them became infected "Do you require aid?"

Misujage

BlackFruity

Dcme

AandOE
Just threw you in here cause......because.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      He'd done it! He saved him! Even if it meant Ayon himself starting to feel a little strange, Reiki was alright and that was all that mattered. Seeing him come to his senses somewhat brought more tears down the boys face. "Thank goodness. I was so afraid. I. . I thought I'd lost you. I don't want to ever lose you." His eyes shut as tears streamed down; the blotches of purple already beginning to form and with them the insatiable hunger. As the moments passed he felt it - he wanted it. One. Just one. Two? Three? Seven. .?! Twelve?! A hundred??! Three thousand?! It was hard. So hard fighting against this need, but he did it as long as he could while Inka placed the pill into is mouth. With the last of Ayon's will he swallowed before gasping, feeling the will of his own body slowly returning. "I'm sorry. I know we've been nothing but trouble for you. . Sir. I saved the people in the hospital before all this happened though, there's that." Turning back to Reiki, Ayon smiled while wiping the tears away. "How're you feeling?" Worried about someone else before even worrying about himself, that was just how he worked. This antidote though, he wondered just how long his sanity would remain in tact.

Misujage

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

He smiled, as best he could while feeling so weak. The blurring of his eyes only let him see the blond hair he wanted to focus on. He drew deep breaths, wanting to pass out for the rest. "I'm fine, beauty is eternal after all." A slight chuckle left his lips, but he held onto his bloody smile. Most of all, not pretty to see. He didn't say anymore, simply continued to in and exhale to catch his breath. Staring at the snow beneath him, waiting for his eye sight to return to normal. "I attacked him ... I can never forgive myself." Maybe a portion wished those mushrooms had ended him where he stood. He was a blasphemer to the Goddess, and en enemy to the friend who cared about him so much. If his beauty was so powerful, why could he not combat a simple affliction.

User Image

STATISTICS

TECHNIQUES

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
Dcme

BlackFruity

Misujage

Saint

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:50 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara

[x] "Don't worry about it," Inka sighed. He had stepped back, releasing Ayon after feeling the boy swallow the pill forced into his mouth. Relaxing, he suddenly became aware of something... really frickin' good - god's above, I'm hungry- Suddenly Inka found himself facing the ground, head turned suddenly and violently, a ringing in his ears and a smarting ache in his right cheek and jaw. "God damn...!" He hissed, suddenly feeling pain in his right hand, realizing he had just smacked himself clear across the face. He hissed in a breath and chucked the empty pill bottle at the Anbu talking to him. "I'm freakin' peachy." The Chuunin growled. "Find more bottles like that, if the medicine stash here is even recoverable," he spoke, referring to the medical supplies kept by the hospital, possible crushed under rubble now. "Or find some kept by street vendors. Mind the kids until they're recovered." Inka rested his left hand against his bruised cheek, checking for blood. Finding none he instead busied himself with the task of buttoning up his long coat, hiding his nose and mouth. "I'm off. And don't breath that s**t in!" He called over his shoulder quickly walking away from the four shinobi. "s**t, that was way harder than necessary, dude..." Inka hissed at himself, still nursing his cheek.

[ exit ]

AandOE

Misujage

Dcme

- Gather Antidote
X Investigate infected Shinobi

Item Lost:
Mushroom Antidote - both doses

⊗ CHAKRA 550/550
⊗ STAMINA 230/250
⊗ STIFF LEFT SHOULDER

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items