Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Entrance: Konohagakure Great Gates [ Open ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:56 pm
User Image

User Image
Hina Hyuuga
The Gentle White Demon of the Leaf
Genin

User Image

Though the Hyuuga girl had acted fine when returning, longer she wore these clothes the more self conscious she got, Hina had never shown so much skin. If that wasn't bad enough she'd had to unwrap her chest binding to fit, which meant everyone could see how her body really looked. Using Takamatsu sensei's question to take her mind off herself, "Saiyuki Masayoshi. My friends call me Yuki, I'm the oldest daughter of the late wanders Haku and Kaname Masayoshi. I was born near the land of fire border. Nice to meet you, " Hina said with a smile as she placed her hand on the small self inflicted wound.
(Post 1/3)

User Image
"Those who selflessly help others are saints, Those who help themselves first are human but those who help themselves yet forsake their friends are worthless and no longer human."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:09 pm
User Image

Saito Shinoda
Genin ▪ Taijutsu Class ▪ Chakra 150/200 ▪ Brawler Sub-class ▪ AC:0 ▪ Ryo:0

"You must protect those close to you, or else you are trash!"

Saito gave a brief nod, understanding Takamatsu's reasoning's behind Hina and Kirito coming up with fake names. Running a hand through his now black hair he frowned, not enjoying the fact that his "hair-dresser" insisted he needed some nail-polish to complete the "badass" look. Grunting in annoyance he stuffed his hands once more into his pant's pockets. With a light sigh he shifted a cold gaze from Kirito to Takamatsu before speaking once more, his eyes narrowing briefly. "And..amongst this rag-tag group of entertainers, what position will I be...posing as?" His question was simple, he knew what Kirito was doing, as well as Hina and Takamatsu, but it was hard to act as something when he didn't even know what he was supposed to be acting like.

" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

Techniques Used:

((Out Of Creativity: ))

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:16 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 430/430
Koshi's chakra: 215/215
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: Land of Confusion

"I have given yours some thought. If you can sing then your our singer. Otherwise your the bouncer. Your job is to make sure Saiyuki doesnt have to paralyze someone cause they tried to touch her. Either way we need to have our stories straight. Hina you seem to have given yours some thought...Give us backgrounds if you please. You seem to have a thing for it, from my observations anyway. Once we all have our stories straight, we move out." She smiled and put a consoling hand on Hina's shoulder. She was the same with her body and as Hina didnt have the same methods to help calm her mind that she herself had, tried to keep her occupied until she felt she didnt have to worry about it anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:33 pm
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kazama Chikage ¤

User Image

[Ninjutsu/Bloodline] | [Konohagakure] | [Genin] | [Katon -- Fuuton]

「 Kazama shifted his weigh onto his other foot and rotated his left shoulder which was stiffening. He held his hand out for the violin in his sensei's hands, he was obviously going to be playing the music for he had the most talent in it probably. "Do you think I could hide a weapon inside the instrument?" He spoke aloud his thoughts. If things went bad, yes he could rely on jutsu, but he would feel much safer if he could have a weapon nearby. His eyes trailed from the musical device and gazed at his sensei as he waited for her to reply. 」™

[Chakra Pool ---/355] | [Uchiha] | [Active Skills] | [Info -- Clicky]

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

- ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ -
[ Ooc flies with the wind~ ]

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:35 pm
User Image

Saito Shinoda
Genin ▪ Taijutsu Class ▪ Chakra 150/200 ▪ Brawler Sub-class ▪ AC:0 ▪ Ryo:0

"You must protect those close to you, or else you are trash!"

Saito raised an eyebrow slightly, giving Takamatsu an incredulous look before simply smiling lightly, crossing his arms over his chest. "I am able to sing yes, however I suppose it best if I..show you to be sure I don't well..suck." Clearing his throat to rid his vocals of the stiffness they gathered. Finally he began, his tone soft and low, yet somewhat..sensual almost. "Sono kurikaeshi no naka wo samayotte, boku ga mitsuketa kotae wa hitotsu kowakutatte kizutsuitatte. Suki na hito ni wa suki tte tsutaeruna. Sen no yoru wo koete anata ni tsutaetai." His voice trailed off softly as he finished his small sample of a song he knew. Giving a light smile he thought back to when he father would sing that before shaking his head to rid himself of those thoughts.

" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

Techniques Used:

Sing like a boss - SSSSS-rank

((Out Of Creativity: Okay, click here for the song he sang from. The cooler sounding voice is his, the weird one isn't. Cheers.))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:05 am
User Image

User Image
Hina Hyuuga
The Gentle White Demon of the Leaf
Genin

User Image

Upon hearing Takamatsu sensei asking about her back story Hina's mind began to piece it together. Which was easier then you might think, and made nicer by the bit of music sung. Once Saito finished his song, the young Hyuuga clapped a little before returning her right hand to its healing. "Born a nomad my family and I traveled between the lands until I was 13, when we were attacked by bandits. They killed mother and father, but spared me so I might be a slave. For a year and half I was in their captivity until a ninja squad attacked them. Fleeing in the chaos I ran until my body passed out. When I awoke my companies here were around me, I've traveled with them ever since." Hina spoke as if explaining it to an enemy, while talking the wound closed up on her arm .

Chiyute NoJutsu: Karui[ HealingHands Technique: Minor ] Rank: C (learned)

User Image
"Those who selflessly help others are saints, Those who help themselves first are human but those who help themselves yet forsake their friends are worthless and no longer human."

User Image

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:24 am
User Image

Chakra: 430/430
Koshi's chakra: 215/215
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: Land of Confusion

"You have a good voice Saito. Lets move and think. We dont need to hurry to Kumo. Nice thing about this mission is that it isnt time sensitive. I think I worked a way to give you all those tattoo's without marring up your bodies. But ill have to do the work myself, and its gonna be a little painful. Lets move out. Saito? Whats going to be your story? How did you meet our little gypsy group?" She said hoisting her bag over her shoulder. It looked like a simple civilians pack and only had enough food to leave them looking like they needed to resupply when they got to Kumo. She led the way, beckoning the group to follow.

( Snow if you wouldnt mind starting the post in the traveling thread with a quote for me. Gonna do a proper timeframe with this one. )  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:26 pm
User Image
SHITO NAMO

The Eyes in the Night

|||| Main class: Ninjutsu |||| Sub Class: Brawler |||| Konoha ||||

Shito watched as the anbu came and took hold of the prisoner. "Thank you." Shito said to the anbu. Then the anbu vanished. Shito sat down right where he was and said, "I'll wait for my friends to come back." Shito sat there waiting for his clones to return.

"Silent is the night that surrounds your grave."

Chakra: 250 + 25(back up)

Ryo: 両 900

AC: 1350

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:17 am
User Image

Chakra: 480/480
Stamina:225/225
Koshi's chakra: 240/240
Shades Chakra:240/240
Taka's battle theme: Your going down

Taka slowed to a stop near the gates of konoha, stretching her arms, not wanting to be attacked for entering her own village. She didnt have her headband on so she waited with an anbu at the gate to confirm her identity before she would be aloud back in. She just felt good being home.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:42 pm
█ █ Kazama Chikage Uchiha █ █

» The Crimson Eyed Oni of Anguish «

User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗
[Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu] | [Konohagakure] | [Genin] | [Katon -- Fuuton]

「 The long haired male appeared beside his teacher in a silent fashion, seemingly appearing from thin air. He stepped himself in front of her and let his headband be shown that was dangling around his neck, reflecting the light of the sun. "We are returning from a mission that was classified..but I am sure of your status that you are aware of what we were doing Anbu-kun." The male started to walk away but was stopped by said Anbu and this caused a reaction to stir from the Uchiha, his eyes swirling into that of his Sharingan and he set the Hyuuga heir down, turning to face this man again. "Don't you dare touch me, or we will have some problems.." Usually Kazama was more well mannered with higher ups, and people in general, but he was still battle hungry and was not in the mood to be trifled with. 」™

[Chakra Pool ---/430] | [Uchiha] | [Stamina Pool ---/230] | [Info -- Clicky]
╚══════════════════════════╝

User Image

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:48 pm
Kirito - SAO

The Anbu barely reacted to the man's threat."Calm yourself, I was merely going to tell you that the Hokage wants a report from your squad leader right away." The anbu then turned back to do his duties of guarding the gates.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:57 pm
User Image

Chakra: 480/480
Stamina:225/225
Koshi's chakra: 240/240
Shades Chakra:240/240
Taka's battle theme: Your going down

"Easy Kazama...Dont want to have to put you out. Lets deliver that report so you can chill out some."She said giving him a light touch on his shoulder. She whistled loudly, the sound carrying over the village, not really audible to human ears past a certain distance. But somewhere in the residential district taka's door pushed open.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:58 pm
Kirito - SAO

User Image

Elements:
Katon || Doton
Fire || Earth
Village: Konohagakure
Clan: Nara

Chakra Pool: 470
Stamina Pool: 50
Technique: ---

1st Theme: Battle
2nd Theme: Regular

OOC:
Other:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As Kira walked towards the gates, she didn't even realize that what she was looking for was right in front of, and passing, her. She was waiting for a group strong shinobi. Instead, all she found was a dirty, tired heap of genin. Walking past a particularly dark looking figure, she misjudge how far she was from him and bumped into his shoulder, hard. A snarl would ripple from Kira, her eyes still hidden under her solver hair. Again, it was tough to tell where her eyes were, considering one would not PHYSICALLY be able to see them.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:29 pm
█ █ Kazama Chikage Uchiha █ █

» The Crimson Eyed Oni of Anguish «

User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗
[Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu] | [Konohagakure] | [Genin] | [Katon -- Fuuton]

「 The male nodded and was about to turn away before he got technically shoved, forcing him to bump into the Anbu agent. With a snarl himself, his hand flashed down to the Black Ops member's pouch and grabbed a kunai, spinning his body around and lashing out with his arm. The blade stopped short from the girl's neck and he glared down upon her. "Are you trying to start something you little.." The male stopped himself before he said something ungentlemanly towards the woman, but by his voice you could tell he was pissed and ready to act without a moment's hesitation. 」™

[Chakra Pool ---/430] | [Uchiha] | [Stamina Pool ---/230] | [Info -- Clicky]
╚══════════════════════════╝

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:43 pm
User Image

Elements:
Katon || Doton
Fire || Earth
Village: Konohagakure
Clan: Nara

Chakra Pool: 470
Stamina Pool: 50
Technique: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu [ Earth Military Movement Technique ]
Official Description: This jutsu allows the user to enter the ground and "swim" in it for a limited time.

1st Theme: Battle
2nd Theme: Regular

OOC:
Other:

Her eyes would widen slightly, though, not of fear. No, Kira was widening her eyes out of excitement. This would be one of her first spars, and she was ready to go! "Only if you're ready to loose big boy." She would say as she sunk into the ground, A murderous chuckle resonating around the Gates. Even if her opponent had something like the Byakuugan or the Sharingan, which she was still unsure of, it would be hard for him to reach her unless he had the Doton element himself. Suddenly, an eerie quiet would fall amongst the gates, as if it were hold it's breath. The stage was set, and the show was about to begin.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games