PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:48 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Michelle remained quiet but alert

Splinter: He stood and approached Raph. After standing and looking Raph in the eyes for a few moments, he drew back his hand and struck Raph hard across the face causing Raph's head to turn as he stumbled back a little. "How dare you!? Why have you returned!? You were told to stay away! You dishonor my home by entering with your tainted soul." he growled.

He seemed hurt and surprised as he looked at his father.
Xena: She watches for a moment then pins her ears back as she looks at Raph. "Don't be fooled, Raph. It's just Dagon playing mind games with you."

He looked at Xena and Michelle, then looked back at Splinter.

Splinter: "You would believe this girl over your father? The one who raised you? The one who kept you safe from a harsh world?! Kneel when I speak to you!" he yelled.

He stared for a moment, then did as he was told.
Xena: "Come on, Raph! Think! Would the real Splinter treat you in such a manner? If you were able to see through the illusion of my father, then you should be able to see through this one." She said before drawing her sword and points it toward Splinter. "Your mind games won't work."

Splinter: "Put your sword away girl." he growled pulling a small dagger from his robs and throwing it at Xena.

He moved quickly and the dagger bounced off his plastron. "Oh yeah. I see through it. Just wanted ta see how far tha bastards would try ta go. This is a sad representation of my father. First, Masta Splinta was not tha one who told me ta leave. It was Leo. And it was more an agreement than a order. Second, He'd never speak ta me in tha manner this guy does. Heh. Ya'll ******** up wit these illusions. Try again. Try harder!" he said picking up the dagger and throwing it back at "Splinter".
Xena: "I don't think Dagon's even putting any effort." She said as she would run over towards 'Splinter' with an attempt to swing her sword in a downward diagonal fashion at him after Raph had thrown the dagger.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:52 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Michelle remained quiet but alert

Splinter: He stood and approached Raph. After standing and looking Raph in the eyes for a few moments, he drew back his hand and struck Raph hard across the face causing Raph's head to turn as he stumbled back a little. "How dare you!? Why have you returned!? You were told to stay away! You dishonor my home by entering with your tainted soul." he growled.

He seemed hurt and surprised as he looked at his father.
Xena: She watches for a moment then pins her ears back as she looks at Raph. "Don't be fooled, Raph. It's just Dagon playing mind games with you."

Splinter: "You would believe this girl over your father? The one who raised you? The one who kept you safe from a harsh world?! Kneel when I speak to you!" he yelled.

Xena: "Come on, Raph! Think! Would the real Splinter treat you in such a manner? If you were able to see through the illusion of my father, then you should be able to see through this one." She said before drawing her sword and points it toward Splinter. "Your mind games won't work."

Splinter: "Put your sword away girl." he growled pulling a small dagger from his robs and throwing it at Xena.

He moved quickly and the dagger bounced off his plastron. "Oh yeah. I see through it. Just wanted ta see how far tha bastards would try ta go. This is a sad representation of my father. First, Masta Splinta was not tha one who told me ta leave. It was Leo. And it was more an agreement than a order. Second, He'd never speak ta me in tha manner this guy does. Heh. Ya'll ******** up wit these illusions. Try again. Try harder!" he said picking up the dagger and throwing it back at "Splinter".

Michelle smirked. "They really are bad at these impressions." She thought back to the bad attempt of impersonating her grandmother.  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:59 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: "I don't think Dagon's even putting any effort." She said as she would run over towards 'Splinter' with an attempt to swing her sword in a downward diagonal fashion at him after Raph had thrown the dagger.

The fake Splinter cried out as it was stabbed, then cut in half.

"Can we get outta here now!?" he said as the area started to shimmer again.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:04 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

"Was wondering when you'd say it Grandpa." She hadn't quite noticed the slip from her mouth as she began walking once more  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:05 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: "Apparently Dagon isn't going to let us leave." She said, keeping her ears pinned back. She then hears Michelle. "Grandpa?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:10 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

"Was wondering when you'd say it Grandpa." She hadn't quite noticed the slip from her mouth as she began walking once more

"I ain't old." he said glaring at her a little. He then looked at Xena. "We're gettin outta here. One way or an.....oth....er...." he crumpled to the ground and lay there . His eyes were wide open, and it was almost as if gravity had reversed and was holding him to the ground. He struggled to stand, but to no avail. Michelle would be the next to fall and though she'd be awake, she would be unable to stand or move but in small twitching inches. Then Xena would be the last.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:18 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

"I ain't old." he said glaring at her a little. He then looked at Xena. "We're gettin outta here. One way or an.....oth....er...." he crumpled to the ground and lay there . His eyes were wide open, and it was almost as if gravity had reversed and was holding him to the ground. He struggled to stand, but to no avail. Michelle would be the next to fall and though she'd be awake, she would be unable to stand or move but in small twitching inches. Then Xena would be the last.

It hit her that she had addressed Raph by the way she knew him in her world. "That's not what I meant...." She soon was pulled to the ground by whatever was controlling them. Michelle struggled to stand as much as possible but wasn't able to move  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:18 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: Noticing Raph and Michelle had fallen to the ground. "Now what?" She said before she too falls to the ground, dropping her sword in the process.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:28 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

It hit her that she had addressed Raph by the way she knew him in her world. "That's not what I meant...." She soon was pulled to the ground by whatever was controlling them. Michelle struggled to stand as much as possible but wasn't able to move

Suddenly everything would go black for the three, but it wasn't as if they were unconscious because the next second things started to turn bright white, then misty until everything come back into focus and they would find themselves strapped down to tables in what looked like a very bright, white, and sterile hospital room.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:36 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Suddenly everything would go black for the three, but it wasn't as if they were unconscious because the next second things started to turn bright white, then misty until everything come back into focus and they would find themselves strapped down to tables in what looked like a very bright, white, and sterile hospital room.
Xena: After everything had came back into focus, she notices that they were in some sort of hospital room. Yet another illusion? She thought to herself as she tries to move her right arm. Are they going to continue these mind games until they bring me back to Dagon?  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:44 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

She closed her eyes briefly as the white light appeared before slowly opening them and getting refocused. "Just great."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:48 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Xena: After everything had came back into focus, she notices that they were in some sort of hospital room. Yet another illusion? She thought to herself as she tries to move her right arm. Are they going to continue these mind games until they bring me back to Dagon?

Cop: "No. This is not an illusion. All of the rest was. Just something to keep you occupied while we did what needed to be done." he said smiling sadistically. "Ever since you got sick, Xena, we've had you. We were able to capture your friends soon after. They never knew. They were unconscious and brought here. All of it has been an illusion up until this moment."  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:52 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Cop: "No. This is not an illusion. All of the rest was. Just something to keep you occupied while we did what needed to be done." he said smiling sadistically. "Ever since you got sick, Xena, we've had you. We were able to capture your friends soon after. They never knew. They were unconscious and brought here. All of it has been an illusion up until this moment."
Xena: She pins her ears back. "And how do I know what you say is true?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:01 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Cop: "That's the fun of it. You'll never know what's up from down until it's too late. Which reminds me, it's much too late. You are the bride of Dagon. And it wont be long before he claims you." he said as the bed Xena was on turned vertical and two handles attached to a set on the ceiling so the bed would hang there. After that a whole in the floor would open up to show a deep pit where tentacles were sneaking up it to claim it's new prize. "Don't try any of your ghost powers. They don't work in this room. So long, Mrs. Dagon. I'll see you again later. Some of you anyway." he said with a dark chuckle before leaving the room.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:05 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Cop: "That's the fun of it. You'll never know what's up from down until it's too late. Which reminds me, it's much too late. You are the bride of Dagon. And it wont be long before he claims you." he said as the bed Xena was on turned vertical and two handles attached to a set on the ceiling so the bed would hang there. After that a whole in the floor would open up to show a deep pit where tentacles were sneaking up it to claim it's new prize. "Don't try any of your ghost powers. They don't work in this room. So long, Mrs. Dagon. I'll see you again later. Some of you anyway." he said with a dark chuckle before leaving the room.

Michelle had heard the man speak to Xena and watched the tentacles in horror. "XENA!!!!"  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff