Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:25 pm
"Just start talking and we can fill them in." Hikari crossed her arms, waiting. Obviously something was up and she'd rather hear it now than later.

Aya took a step back when she heard the snapping from Akuro and his claws against the door. Her eyes widened in shock. She stepped forward again and banged on the door a few times. "Akuro, let me in!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:35 pm
Hiei moved throwing the files on the table trying to think and nodded his head finally. " Aya, Akuro and the others will be staying put at the castle. As of late I've heard rumor of a Demon blade that has been taking control of demon's not strong enough to wield the blade and this is causing to much chaos in the plains. " Hiei said tapping the table. " You and I being the strongest at the castle at the moment will try to collect the blade and bring it back to the vault. " Hiei finally said. " Well we are gone, You're mother will in charge and will also have to make contact with Able to see if he will be joining our team as the Castle Doctor."

Jyuu and Kyuu blinked a bit. " B-But lord Hiei. You can't do a job like this. You aren't suppose to leave the castle!"

Akuro snarled again and hit the door resting his head. " N-no! Lea-eave me alone! I'm...not safe!" Akuro yelled and stumbled away from the door gripping his head again. The door would be easier to open without the Vamprie holding it back.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:45 pm
Hikari stared at Hiei, each word carefully playing back in her thoughts to make sure she was hearing this all right. "Are you stupid?" She finally asked. "You're talking about a blade that I'm sure countless of demons, weak and strong have tried to obtain, and you want to risk that taking over? You may be strong, but as the king of demon world, we can't have you risk that."

Aya put her coffee down on the floor before going to open the door again, hearing Akuro step away. She had to slam her shoulder in, but she got it open. "Oh, Akuro..." She muttered, seeing all the blood and him gripping his head. "What..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:50 pm
Hiei waved his hand a little. " I had a run in with this blades a few years back. If we use a cloth from the steel rat it's counters out the dark energy. I just want the damn thing in the vault out of hands from the others." Hiei said moving to look at Hikari. " Either way i'll have you there to help me. That's all I really need. If anything was to get out of hand. Pound my head into the ground. I know you've wanted to do that."He said with a chuckle.

Akuro shifted sitting back in his little corner. His head spinning and his body in such pain. Blood dripping from his mouth as he gripped his head again curling over a little. " Gaaah!" He yelled. Shaking he slowly looked up, Glowing crimson eyes staring at her from the shadows from his face that his hair made. " I-I Dont...know."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:05 am
"You're not touching a sword like that." Hikari stated, pretty firmly. It took her a moment, and she didn't want to admit this, but she had two. "There's no way I can take you down if it comes to that. I can't do it now and there's no way I'd be able to while you had some supercharged demon sword in your hand." Not that Hikari didn't want to pound Hiei's head in ever now and again, but still.

Aya shut the door quickly. No one else should be accidentally jumping into this. Cautiously, Aya started to walk towards Akuro. "Akuro, you know who I am, right...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:10 am
Hiei moved a little taping the table. " There no way in hell I'm leaving it out in the demon plain and there is no way I'm just sending you.Believe it or not I don't think I could take you down if it got a hold of you." He said and shifted a little trying to think.

" Like I said, if we get steel rat cloth the power of the sword won't work. But we need it out of the plains." Hiei said and shifted a little trying to think. " Hikari this time you are really going to have to trust me on this. But if Mukuro catches wind of this demon sword or anyone else then this castle and the new laws are doomed." He said.

Akuro gripped his head and nodded. " Aya Nanashi." He mumbled and shook a little more before he gripped his head even more. " I...I don't know what's wrong..." He said and his voiced seemed different...like it sounded like both Akuro and Yoh where talking.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:07 am
"And where the hell are we supposed to get steel rat cloth? If it cuts off that much power than it's going to be a pain in the a** to find." Hikari pointed out. "Let's bring the twins and a big steel box that we can latch in two places in the middle." That seemed easier than hunting down something that they didn't have.

"That's right, it's me." Aya cautiously knelt down in front of Akuro. She had no idea what was happening to him all of a sudden. "I want you to try and focus on me and the room. Everything outside of your head."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:12 am
"Steel rat Cloth is easy to find. You only need the right guy to make it properly and believe it or not one of my cloaks are made from the steel rat for when we went to war year back. " Hiei said again this is why Hiei was so calm. The steel cloth didn't just cut power but hide power and was great armor.

Akuro moved slightly and shook his head. " I can't...Yoh wouldn't like that. Yoh...yoh..Akuro...Akuro Yoh? No...Yoh Akuro... I'm a fake...a fake to hide and take the pain.....Yoh...yoh...yoh.." Akuro mumbled.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:15 am
Hikari gave Hiei a dull look. Of course he would have it. Why was she questioning it? "Then why are we still standing here?" If Hiei had just said that in the first place half of this conversation hadn't even needed to happen.

"No, Akuro, listen to me." Aya placed her hands on Akuro's cheeks to get him to look at her. "You are Akuro. You feel pain, and happiness, and you are real. You think for yourself, and the fact that you're even questioning yourself proves that you're real. You're your own self."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:18 am
"Because you don't want to run the risk of me being controlled by the sword and put a fight up about it. Also I was waiting for your mother because she is my right hand and yet she is here to take over and know whats going on." Hiei said leaning the table staring at a few things.

Akuro moved and stared at Aya and rocked slightly. " No. He made me...he truly made me. I was just something he made to kill...to kill and take the brunt of pain....I'm not real. Stop it! Get away from me!" Akuro yelled finally shoving Aya away from him but it wouldn't do much with how weak he was right now. He moved leaning his head back, his once amber eyes slowly turning green..  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:21 am
Hikari glanced towards the door. That was actually bothering her. Usually her mother was there in a heartbeat for work. "...Give her a few minutes."

"No, Akuro listen to me!" Aya pulled Akuro's hands down so that he couldn't shove her. "Just because you weren't born doesn't mean you aren't real!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:26 am
Hiei nodded and waved his hands. " Twins you can go." The fire demon said and rubbed his head lightly as he at down in the chair leaning back. " Akuro isn't here either." Hiei mumbled a little worried.

Akuro stared at Aya before he chuckled a bit and pushed away away. Running a hand through his hair Yoh stood there and looked away. " Such a useless personality. I don't even know what I created it in the pass. Who are you? What are you doing in my room?" Yoh hadn't been out in a very long time and Akuro never told him anything. There was a weird dark feeling coming off Yoh though....something evil...  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:31 am
Hikari tapped her arm, looking down. She never really admitted it, but Hikari hated having her mother working at the castle. For one thing, she was in a lot more danger than she would be in human world. And two, she was around Mukuro and Akuro. Those two had basically teamed up and killed her mother once already. When Hikari found out that her mother and Akuro had gone out to dinner she didn't come out of the training room for nearly two days. "...I swear to god, if he touches her I'm ripping his head off." Hikari mumbled threateningly, pushing off of the wall and out of the office.

Aya slid back on the floor a bit, not fighting it this time when she sensed what she did. Aya stood up, taking a step back. "You must be Yoh."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:49 am
"Akuro wont. His changed Hikari. " Hiei said and tapped the desk. " I'll be back. I'll go check up on them." Hiei said moving to walk toward the door to go find aya and Akuro.

Yoh moved and looked at his hand a little and blinked finally noticing he lacked another arm. " That useless personality ha me missing a limb." He mumbled and stood up before looking at aya. " Who pulled your sorry a** from the ground?" Yoh finally asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:54 am
"I don't give a crap what anyone says about it." Hikari's mother came first. She was right behind Hiei, keeping pace with him. If she even saw anything close to Akuro laying a finger on Aya, Hikari would attack.

Aya tensed a bit. This feeling was familiar. Maybe it wasn't Akuro who had killed her. "I've been wondering that myself."  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games