Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:21 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Hogsmeade Station

Mira braced herself for the obvious truth to hit her clear in the head. Sure enough it did. Timothy certainly didn’t go for the no you aren’t approach. She appreciated the truth in his words although it certainly stung some coming from him. Though considering how they came to officially met in first year she shouldn’t be surprised. “Thanks for the honesty.” She said glancing up at him before finding her gaze meeting the floor.

Looking back up at her boyfriend as he asked what her question had to do with anything, Mira froze. Timothy thought she was avoiding him! She hadn’t thought about that.
“Timothy, I wasn’t avoiding you. You’re the last person I’d ever want to avoid…” she said growing quiet as she tried to explain her actions. Taking a small breath, the Slytherin realized she had a lot of explaining to do. Probably more then she thought she would. “It was everyone else I was avoiding…” She tried to explain further only falling short on that. Why did she not avoid anyone at a party where she normally would never have gone? Her brain hardly made any sense of it.

“What I’m trying to say is… Everyone still sees that stuck up blonde that hangs around the equally snobbish redhead. I’m not that bad sure I have my moments but I thought I’d changed. I mean Benjamin, Camila, possibly Morven and even you seem to see that… I just don’t think anyone else has.” Mira told him before taking a few deep breaths. “Like I said… I was being stupid…” She added quietly.

User Image

With: Other students... Timothy

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Yukina101

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:12 pm
Selina Grey
Ravenclaw Fourth Year

User Image
                                  Text

Hannah looked over at Kai as he rolled his eyes, and it was all she could do not to bust a gut laughing. "Yeah, come on, love birds, they have broom closets in the school for a reason, you know," she tittered, not passing up the chance to have a little fun at her cousin's expense.

As they moved toward a carriage, Selina said in response to Layton, "I'm not as concerned for us as much as I am for Lola. If your brother is playing out some bit of revenge against you, with me as collateral damage, if nothing else he doesn't like me and never has, Lola's likely to be the cat's paw in all this, and she'll be the one whom gets burnt and not he." She then added a bit more lightly to Kai, "A witch is never late, nor is she early, but arrives precisely when she means to. That said, with a bit of luck, perhaps we can evade the usual start-of-term announcements and tuck straight into dinner. I'd fancy a nice halibut steak, some chips and a bit of mulled cider."

Deviled Dregs

OOC: Open for Interaction

Hannah Grey
                                  Hufflepuff Second Year
                                  User Image

OOC:
Quote:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:30 pm
User Image
Arianna Davenport
Gryffindor, Sixth Year

"I can still feel bad..." She muttered back to Benjamin. She knew it had to be hard for him knowing she was a prefect and he wasn't. Then there was the fact that they were a couple and they should be riding together and spending time together but she was stuck with her prefect duties.

Ari beamed at her boyfriend as he told her he was glad for her company and she let him lead the way towards the carriages that would lead them up the warm castle and the soon to start feast. "What makes you think I want to deal with either of my sisters?" She answered with a giggle. When it came to school she loved finally being able to distance herself from her younger siblings. She no longer needed to be the adult of the girls when they were here.

When the topic of new prefects came up the red head shrugged. "Truthfully, I wasn't really trying to remember any names. I do recognize the two new Gryffindor kids. There's that boy Addison and the girl is Victoria. I don't really know them that well though. From Ravenclaw was a blonde girl. I don't remember her name though. Sorry." Ari felt slightly guilty for not working harder to remember who she was working with but hey she wasn't in charge of them that was the Head boy and girl's job.

The Gryffindor felt a twinge of guilt and quickly began to regret bringing up classes. She hadn't meant to bring up that O.W.L. score knowing full well it was a bit of a sore spot for her boyfriend. He had been beating himself up over it all summer. "That sucks. I'm sorry." She offered up as a lame version of comfort as she gave his hand a reassuring squeeze. She was quick to jump on answering the question herself hoping to change the subject a bit. "I dropped History and Astronomy. I think they're both incredibly dull." She smirked at her boyfriend knowing he loved History. "No offense."

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:06 pm
User Image

User Image

Fourth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser

Devonte nodded simply when Lola showed her relief at him being okay, his brows creasing into a frown as she explained that him showing more restraint made him the stronger person. For some reason, he didn't agree with that. "I.. don't know about that. If our roles were switched, I probably would have done the same thing. Probably worse. Maybe we aren't so different after all," he said with a depressed chuckle. He couldn't believe that it took an event like this to find out he actually had something in common with his brother.

He sighed when she got somewhat defensive at his insult of Selina, which, he expected. They seemed to be pretty close friends, after all. While he wasn't sure if he would do the same for Hamilton, he understood it. Good people protected their friends. Did that make him a bad person, then? Oh, what was he thinking.. Of course he was. It was why Layton beat the crap out of him in the first place. "I.. s-sorry. I was just speaking my mind. But you have to admit there has to be something wrong with her. I mean, she's attracted to my brother, for God's sake."

While he was apologizing to her for insulting her friend, his head had lowered just a bit, but he raised it again when she confessed that siccing plants on Layton would make her feel better. A smirk crossed his lips, while one eyebrow raised. He crossed his arms, leaning back in the carriage and staring across at her. "You know, I always took you for one of those nerdy, bookworm Ravenclaw types, but you really are proving me wrong all the time. I'd say you have somewhat of a mean streak hidden deep down in that wood-nymph heart of yours, even if you don't think so." Now he just waited for her to argue the point.

mc2

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:21 am
User Image

Time: Autumn 2031
                                                                        Location: Hogsmeade Station
                                                                        Looking: Pretty Clever

------------------------------------------------------------------------x

Lola frowned as Devonte countered her assessment and then with a sigh said, "You really can't tell what you do until the time comes though. You might have done worse but you might have not. Let's just hope you aren't put in such a situation and leave that up to one of those questions you'll never know the answer to." She gave a half hopeful smile at the end of her speech. Lola knew she might be wrong about the faith she put in him, but she had always had a feeling if Devonte was going to do something particularly awful he'd be the sort to already have done it. Layton was more of the brother to sit back and wait, Devonte was more the one for action.

She raised a brow at Devonte's sigh when she defended Selina and listened to his apology before letting out her own sigh. "People can't really help who they are attracted to. I mean I..." She paused turning red and continued, "I like you but does that mean I have something wrong with me? After all your the type to not like me for what I am, it isn't very smart of me to like you." She glanced down at her hands which she balled up, surprised by how upfront she had been about her feelings. Maybe it was Devonte's honesty about what had happened with him and Layton that drew her to be up front about her feelings. Besides if Devonte didn't know she liked him by this point he was a fool. Her feelings weren't exactly a secret.

She half smiled when he smirked at her comment about siccing plants on Layton, glad to have his smirk back and then answered, "Well, to be honest I sort of am one of those nerdy, bookworm types... just not as much as some people in my house. I have to sort of be or I wouldn't be able to ever get into my common room." She chuckled a bit and then raised a brow when he accused her of a mean streak. Did wanting revenge make her mean? Either way she couldn't help but correct him in regards to what she was, "I'm only half nymph, I'm half human too."
                                                                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                        {OoC: }
                                                                        Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:34 pm
User Image

User Image

Fourth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser

Devonte nodded lightly, rubbing the back of his head as he listened to her speak. He still was astounded how much faith she put in him, though he guessed anyone putting any amount of faith in him would be pretty astounding. Maybe that's why he hung around Lola so much. Well, that and "other" reasons. "We'll see. Just, if he gives me the chance to put him in the hospital.. Don't be surprised if I do it. You're smart, you should know not to put too much faith in me."

His cheeks reddened slightly as she spoke about liking him, prompting him to shrug his shoulders. "I'm sure a lot of people would probably think so. But you're smart enough to know that if I really didn't like you, we wouldn't be talking right now. Although never in a million years did I think I'd be this honest with you so fast," he admitted. Something about it just felt right, though.

"I wasn't saying that you weren't nerdy. You definitely are, I'm just saying there's more to you in that wood nymph--sorry, half nymph heart of yours than just that." He felt a genuine smile curve at his lips at their conversation, something that he hadn't felt in a while. It felt good.

mc2

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:24 pm
User Image

Time: Autumn 2031
                                                                        Location: Hogsmeade Station
                                                                        Looking: Pretty Clever

------------------------------------------------------------------------x

"You'd just give him what he expected," Lola answered, "I doubt you want to prove the t**t-and that is what he is for what he did to you-right." She crossed her arms for a moment and raised a brow at Devonte, adopting a very stern expression. Maybe she was giving Devonte too much faith, but if she couldn't play to his better nature maybe she could play to his stubbornness. If there was any house known to be stubborn besides the Gryffindors it would be the house of Slytherin. Lola always felt the two houses were equally stubborn just in very different ways. Perhaps that was why the two houses held such a harsh rivalry. They were two sides of the same coin. Not that she had befriended that many Gryffindors in her years at Hogwarts, mostly Ravenclaws and Devonte.

Lola's cheeks brightened to red when Devonte pointed out that she should be smart enough to know that if he didn't also like her that they wouldn't be talking now. She knew it to some degree but it was very different hearing the words. "To be fair my dirty secrets were kind of laid bare for everyone to see last year no thanks to the stupid boggart. I should have not gone but..." She frowned, "...I guess the Ravenclaw in me didn't want my grade to be hurt... but I'm sort of relieved it is out in the open. I know it sounds stupid but I'm not entirely ashamed of what I am... it's more I'm afraid of people's reactions about it..."

She bit her lip and then said, "I don't see why your surprised I can't be just all sunshine and rainbows. I mean Mum is a lot like that but you met my brother and he's just as much half nymph as me and he bites... well I think he's growing out of the phase some. I only got bit by my brother once... and once by one of our garden gnomes which he sent to invade my bedroom." She blushed realizing how weird what she said sounded and the carriage rolled up to the school. "Sorry, my family is sort of weird... um guess it explains why I am, right? We should probably head to the feast and then our dorms so we're well rested for class tomorrow."
                                                                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                        {OoC: }
                                                                        Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:58 am
User Image

The Scarlet Steam Engine slowly pulled into the station. A wall of steam puffed out as it came to a stop. The Hogwarts Express has arrived.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:37 am
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor purebloodcaptain & keeper sixth year

Pru was as relieved as usual to be stepping off the stuffy train and into the cool evening air, even if she was a lot colder in her uniform than she'd have been, she thought dryly, in her regular clothes. She'd spent the ride to Hogwarts with Rider, which had been fine, if maybe a little awkward. Pru was friendly enough with the Hufflepuff, but they were not strictly friends the way she was friends with Tori, who she'd shared a dorm with for the past five years. She wasn't sure if the other girl had followed her off the train or split off to go look for Lyall- were he and Rider dating yet, Pru had no clue- so she stood around on the platform looking for anyone she knew.

OOC:
SummerIsles

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:50 am
Made something better, he kept it for himself.
I'm not that stupid, I just need a lot of help-
To understand how stupid you really are.
Down at the bottom of the ocean, I lay down;
Nobody's coming; just continue to drown.
And no one here could ever stop my ruin now.
And I know I've got a lot to fear; you'll get me out...
Oh, God, just get me out of here.

User Image

α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωfıfтн чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti stepped off the train, and ignored the familiar way her breathing hitched and her heart rate picked up as she found herself on the crowded Hogsmeade platform once again. As usual, she didn't waste much time; she started for the carriages immediately. But as most people were still getting off the train, standing around, or wandering around trying to find their friends, that was easier said than done. At least she had her height to use to her advantage, though it didn't do much good when it came to elbowing her way through a mass of students. She exhaled impatiently under her breath and fought the urge to snap at two extremely slow to move fourth years.

OOC:
SummerIsles

Nobody's daughter, she never was, she never will-
Be beholden to anyone she cannot kill!
You don't understand how damaged we really are.
You don't understand how evil we really are.
And I will dig my own grave, yeah...
I'm misbegotten; I am the last one you save here.
Of course I'll sleep forever and forever;
Anesthetize all your horrors away.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:58 am
We both pull the tricks out of our sleeves...
But I'll believe in anything,
And you'll believe in anything.
If I could take the fire out from the water-
I'd share a life and you'd share a life.
I'd take you where nobody knows you,
And nobody gives a damn.

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ˢᶤˣᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵛᶤᶜᵉ ᶜᵃᵖᵗᵃᶤᶰ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᵉᵉᵏᵉʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander found himself a wall to lean against, and there he stayed, impatiently waiting to spot Wendy's red hair amongst the noisy sea of students coming off of the Hogwarts Express. Honestly, part of him couldn't wait to graduate. It wasn't as if he had any fond feelings towards his house or year mates. Then again, it wasn't so much that he disliked Hogwarts. It'd been more of a home than his family had ever been. He was just... he didn't know what. He wasn't going into some Ministry office bureaucratic job after Hogwarts like his father wanted him to, though. He doubted his plans to become a cursebreaker would get him disowned, but Callius Lillantine would be furious. And after this summer he wasn't really all that sure he was ready for that.

OOC:
mc2

And I could take another hit for you-
And I could take away your trips from you!
And I could take away the salt from your eyes-
And take away the spitting salt in you!
And I could give you my apologies...
By handing over my neologies...
And I could take away the shaking knees.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:59 am
User Image
                                                This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
                                                No silent prayer for the faith-departed
                                                I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
                                                You're gonna hear my voice
                                                When I shout it out loud

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Vїcё Capтaїп || Gґуffїпdоя Cнa₴єя || Fїfтн Уёaя

════════════════════════

Joel stepped off the train and looked around. He and Mattie had spent the ride just talking and hanging out, and every time he thought about the blonde, he couldn't help but feel as though butterflies were trying to escape his navel. He sighed, looking around and seeing Pru off waiting. He gave a short wave, then resumed waiting for Mattie. Why was it he had a hard time trying to figure out why he acted the way he did around her anyway? It wasn't like they did anything special. They just talked and played exploding snap and joked around and did normal things. Only problem was, normal things didn't usually cause his stomach to do flip-flops. He'd ask his cousin about it, but he'd be lucky if Grayson was even in this century. More than likely, he'd get a discourse in mating practices from ancient times and he did not want to sit through that. Shoving his hands into his pockets, he leaned up against a support pillar at the station, thinking that he'd be a lot easier to spot than if he didn't. After all, he didn't even know if Ivy was going to be with Vio or not for the trip to the castle. He'd guess yes, but that didn't mean that she wouldn't possibly insist on riding up as a group.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Ugh, life is complicated...
                                                OOC: Sorry about skipping the train. I realized that we weren't going to get that much time on it and I just decided to skip to the station. Hope you didn't mind orz
                                                Scrum

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is for the ones who stood their ground
                                                For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
                                                Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
                                                Luck ain't even lucky
                                                Got to make your own breaks

SummerIsles

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:12 am
I don’t know what I ever wanted...
You got a front, well, you better flaunt it.
Ate a piece of the devil’s body-
The face of the devil follows me.
Every day it feels like I’m running;
And I’m headed straight for the blaze!
And I can breathe when I’m underwater!
And I’m ready with a finger on the trigger!

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinFifth YearPurebloodAdoptedPrefect

Vio exited the train in a considerably fouler mood than when she had boarded it. Her fellow Slytherin prefect was Hamilton Strudwick. Professor Goldwind had to be mad. Hamilton was one of the most unpleasant people she had ever met, and that was taking the rest of the Lillantines into consideration. Vio wasn't furious; she wasn't going to let it affect her that much- but she was annoyed. Very annoyed. For the next three years she'd have to put up with good old Ham. It was really too bad prefects couldn't take points from other prefects, she thought grimly, and then forced herself to put it out of her mind. She didn't have to really speak much with him to do her duties as prefect, and she had no intention of letting him walk all over her, either. She hadn't been putting Vander in his place for the past decade or so to put up with that nonsense.

OOC:
Username

Who’s that girl, who’s that girl?
She’s only special in secret...
And she’s got her own familiar spirits.
Something inside of her rises and she knows;
Destruction makes the world burn brighter.
When the wind takes 'em all, away from here-
When the sorrow is all gone, buried in the snow-
When the wolves howl their song, and the whole earth is done.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:32 am
User Image
                                                    Take all of your wasted honor
                                                    Every little past frustration
                                                    Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                    Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

ℱ𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 || ℬ𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

════════════════════════

Zeph stepped off the train, figuring on not being a third wheel to whatever it was that Minnie and Lynn were doing. While yes, he was also friends with Lionel as well, it was just weird watching his little sisters being friendly with one of his mates. He shoved his hands into his pockets, already ignoring the fact that he could see over almost everyone at the platform without standing on his tiptoes. He was pretty sure that if he did that, he'd see over everyone. Maybe he'd stop growing soon, or at least slow down. The only one that he knew of that was in the same height boat was Pam, and that was because she, like him, just didn't stop growing. Vaguely he wondered if he had some form of gigantism, and shook it off. No, that wasn't right. His father had dwarfism, if nothing else, he'd have inherited that from him and been a very short teen instead. In either case, he just considered himself the resident freak and that he'd never stop growing.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, waiting on people now.
                                                    OOC: Umm, figured that Zeph separated from the younger group and Lionel to give them air.
                                                    Snow

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                    And your faith is broken
                                                    Even as the eyes are closing
                                                    Do it with a heart wide open

RedEagleEye007
                                                    Quote:

Cara MiaKitty

mc2

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:53 am
User Image
ⓀⒾⓁⒺⓎ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓀⒾⓂⒷⒺⓇⓁⓎ ⓊⓂⒷⒺⓇ
Ravenclaw | Second Years | Gryffindor

This is the story of a girl who cried a river and drowned the whole world.
And while she looked so sad in photographs, I absolutely love her when she smiles.

Kimberly smiled at Raymond, nodding when he asked their names. Granted, their names weren't that difficult to remember. They started with the same letter, and they were twins, so it wasn't exactly rocket science. "Summer was great! We went to this awesome party at the McHalen manor. You know Aimee, right? Yeah, her house is huge! It was really cool," Kim replied, grinning from ear to ear. It really had been an amazing party with even better guests. Speaking of which, one of them opened the door to their cabin. The twins glanced over at him. It was Brandon, from Kim's house. Kiley made a mental note of how awkward the boy acting. "You can join us. We have plenty of room," she said, glancing at the empty seats in their cabin.

The train ride seemed to last forever, until they arrived at Hogsmeade station. Kim and Ki opened the cabin door and filed out into the hall, along with the other students on the train. When they finally made it out of the train and onto the platform, the twins took each other's hands to avoid getting lost in the crowd. "Should we wait for the others, or do you want to go ahead and get a carriage while they're still empty?" Kimberly asked her sister. Kiley didn't mind either way, figuring that it was probably better for them to at least know who was going to be riding up with them to the castle than to be forced into a new group of people they didn't know. "I don't see why not. Let's wait for them over there. They might see us a bit better if we're not in this congested crowd," she said, pointing to a less crowded area on the side of the platform. The pair made their way over to it and waited, wondering if they would be spotted from the train by their friends.

She's a wild one with an angel's face. She's a woman-child in a state of grace.
When she was 3 years old on her daddy's knee, he said you can be anything you want to be.

╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍

{ooc: #8F00FF kim, #BF5FFF ki}

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games