Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:58 pm
Kurama nodded a little and moved taking a step back and headed up the stairs to get changed. At least after the talk with his mother he seemed better.

But sitting on the couch, sat a small boy that looked Jencho's age with white skin, and hair glanced up. " I always knew you were gay, Uncle." The boy said holding a book in hand.

- - -

Jen shook his head a little and sighed. " No, There still in there talking.." Jen said with a sigh and glanced to the side before kicking his feet up and down before he yawned. " Maybe they'll be done soon..."

Hiei glanced toward the door and shook his head. " Just my arms.. thank you." He said and moved slightly after.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:28 pm
Tsuzuki actually jumped a bit, hearing an unfortunately familiar voice on his couch. "Oh no. No, no, no. You can't be here." He pointed to Von on the couch. "Why aren't you in America?"

---

"Well, if that's the case," Aya started, sitting down in her chair in front of Jencho. "How about I bring you to the temple?"

"'Kay... That's... that's good..." Hikari mumbled, stumbling back a bit from Hiei once she was done and pulling her sleeves down while sucking in a deep breath.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:43 pm
Kurama was upstairs changing as he walked down the stairs in blue jeans and a dress top with his hair tied back. He blinked a little and titled his head seeing the boy on the couch." Tsuzuki...who's that?"

Von chuckled and looked up and moved rubbing his head and leaned back. " because I've been transferred to the Coven here in Japan. I thought you'd like to see me." He said with a smile.

- - -

Jen blinked a bit and sat up more. " Really, You'll take me to Genkai's?" Jen asked with a big smile and moved a little before standing up and jumping toward Aya to give her a hug. " That won't bug you, or are you going to Human world already?"

Hiei moved and pulled Hikari back onto bed and shifted to cuddle her. " Thank you..Sorry I won't cut everyone off like that again..or you." hiei mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:16 pm
"Not anyone important." Tsuzuki said quickly, moving to get Von to try and stand to get him out of there. "Excellent. But no. You bring trouble and pain filled babysitting."

---

Aya laughed, giving Jen a hug and patting the boy's back. "I've got some time to kill. Besides, this gives me time to hang out with my favorite man."

Hikari shuddered. God, no wonder Hiei had been in pain. She could feel all of it. Everything that she'd healed. "Y-yeah well I'm still m-mad at you... Y-you can't do that and t-think it's fine."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:23 pm
Kurama blinked looking at Von who stood up being shoved toward the door. " Uncle! I don't wanna go back to the Guardians...please." Von said twisting around. " Can't I just stay here for a bit well you are out at dinner?"

" What's the harm that can happen, Tsuzuki?" Kurama asked slipping on his shoes and shifted a little leaning no the wall watching Tsuzuki and Von.

- -

Jen smiled and moved fixing his mowhawk a little and shoved his hands into his pockets. " Thank you Aya!" Jen said and shifted looking toward the door a little. " Hiei said I wasn't allowed to use the portals by myself so this is awesome."

Hiei moved and shifted to hold onto hikari lightly and closed his eyes. " I know, Be mad all you want. I'm sorry I didn't know what I was doing...I won't do it again. I promise." Hiei mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:56 pm
Tsuzuki stopped, crossing his arms. "Either you want something or the coven is up to no good. Which is it?" Obviously there was no amusement that Tsuzuki was finding here. "Plenty. You don't know Von."

---

"And you shouldn't be. They aren't easy." Aya pointed out, standing up again and patting Jen's head. "Alright, let's get you out of here. Besides, I'd like to meet this Genkai."

"F-fine. But this is the l-last time you're getting cu-ddles." Hikari shivered slightly, pulling Hiei's arm into her chest more for heat.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:16 pm
Von shifted glancing to the side and shrugged a little. " . . .I may of..done some black magic to Great Grandmother and she was upset about this issue and sent me here." Von said and rubbed his arms. " I don't wanna go back to the Guardians...there mean..uncle."

Kurama shifted and rubbed his head. " Tsuzuki...his clearly scared."

- - -

Jen shifted moving to grab his bag and fixed his shirt with a nod " You'll like Genkai. She's really nice" Jen said with a smile and moved looking around to see Akuro talking to the knights.

Hiei moved pulling Hikari close to him and pulled the blanket right over them and huddled close. " I'm going to keep you close and keep you warm." He mumbled and kissed her cheek.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:07 pm
"And clearly he deserves it for whatever idiot stunt he pulled." Tsuzuki stated, crossing his arms with a slight glare towards Von. He stood there for a moment before finally looking away and walking towards the door. "Get in the car. If you've been with the guardians then you're probably starving for a good meal."

---

"So I've heard." Aya rolled up her white shirt sleeves to her elbows, glancing towards Akuro as they walked by. "I'll be back in a bit." She let him know so that he wouldn't think she was ditching their dinner.

Hikari shuddered again. She hated that she couldn't say no to Hiei, no matter how mad she was at him. But being cold and hurting right now just gave her another excuse to give in. Hikari let Hiei pull her close and huddled up to him. "Make sure you keep it that way."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:32 pm
Von rubbed his arms and glanced to the side trying to think and bowed his head. " You two do dinner... If you don't mind I'd like to rest here on the couch..." He mumbled and moved to lay down.

---------

Akuro nodded and rubbed his head a little rubbing his head. " sounds good. I gotta deal with knights before anyway" Akuro said and head off with a few knights.

Jen smiled and walked with aha. " Thank you again, Aya-San" Jen said with a smile.

Hiei moved and held Hikari before giving her a small kiss. " are you okay? Why are you so much colder then normal?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:43 pm
Tsuzuki gave Von a look to say that he wasn't playing around. "Get up. I don't trust you in this house alone. So it's either you come with or go back to the guardians."

---

"Anytime, kiddo." Aya smiled, patting Jencho's back. "If you ever need a portal ride, just come and get me."

Hikari nodded. "It's nothing. Just a side effect. But don't touch my arms." She mumbled, turning to face Hiei and hide her face under his chin, gingerly moving her arm by his chest.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:49 am
Von moved putting his bag down and nodded a little before walking toward the door. No Jacket and really beat up shoes and ripped up pants. He didn't look like he came out of the Coven. " Thank you, Uncle." Von said quietly and stared toward Kurama. " ...whos..the fox?" Von asked.

Kurama blinked a bit and turned to look toward Von." He has some power behind him.." The fox mumbled.

- - - -

Jen smiled and walked toward the outside with Aya and held her hand. " Are you and Akuro doing something tonight?" Jen asked looking up at the women as they walked. " It's good if you are. His been so depressed lately about his arm...A week or so back Hiei mention about putting him on strict Paper work and no more field work which hurt him more.."

Hiei blinked a little and nodded slightly. " Of course..." Hiei said and kissed the top of her head and closed his eyes. " I feel a lot better already...thank you..I don't get why that Attack was so different.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:00 pm
"Don't thank me yet." Tsuzuki muttered, not entirely sure how this was all going to be playing out. He didn't trust Von, or the rest of his sadistic and medieval based family. "Oh trust me. You've heard of him." Tsuzuki glanced back at Kurama, hearing him mutter but didn't hear it all. "Hm?"

---

"It's only dinner. I doubt that is going to do much to perk him up." Aya responded with a slight shrug, holding Jencho's hand as they headed outside. She reached into her back pocket, pulling out a portal knife and slashing the air. "After you."

Hikari sucked in a deep breath, feeling the goosebumps on her skin as she started to warm up from cuddling Hiei under the blankets. Her arms hurt like all hell, though. "Maybe 'cause you were s-sucking on your own blood. That can't be healthy. Idiot."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:08 pm
Von moved and blinked a little trying to think and tilted his head. " what's his name?"Von asked walking toward the car with them.

Kurama shook his head at Tsuzuki and headed to the car before blinking. " It's Kurama" the fox demon said with a shrug.

-------

" I think dinner is all he needs." Jen said before walking through the portal with Aya heading to the temple stretching as they headed up the stairs slowly. " you'll like Genksi"

Hiei chuckled and nodded dropping his head slowly. " I know, I'm stupid as hell. I'll try not to do it again... I promise" He mumbled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:27 pm
"Youko Kurama. As in that fox you used to hear stories about." Tsuzuki added, unlocking the car and getting in. "Where did you want to go?" He asked Kurama, leaving the restaurant up to him.

---

Aya glanced back once she stepped through, making sure the portal was closed before following after Jencho. "Don't tell me the old woman walks these every day. She might be in better shape than me."

"Don't make promises you can't keep..." Hikari muttered.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:47 pm
Von blinked and stared at Youko before getting into the car and stared at Kurama." So...His the fox demon that broke into the main Coven and stole from your mother? that actually pretty neat!" Von said and leaned back.

" How about just the diner? Nothing to fancy." The fox said leaning back on his seat and glanced back at Von. " Don't most Coven members hate Demons?" Kurama asked.

- - -

Jencho blinkd a little and started to laugh before running up the stairs. " Genkai doesn't leave the temple that often. but it's not that bad. Come on Aya!" Jen said before getting to the top and turning around. " Master Genkai!" Jen called out.

Hiei moved and pulled Hikari close and closed his eyes. " Get some rest, dummy. You are tired and worn out."  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games