Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:26 pm
"Well that is surly annoying." He said and moved on the couch before getting up to help Tsuzuki out with putting things away and cooking. " Sit down and relax. I'll cook dinner." He said with a smile on his face.

- - -

" Pain killers, Really heavy ones...some things from Kurama like plants that make you slow and sluggish and a blood packet. He said it was for like a experiment or something." Akuro said with a shrug.

"not sure..." Hiei started and stared toward the wall and rubbed his head. " I need help. I need help. I can't handle this. I don't know whats going on." He said quietly shaking.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:35 pm
Tsuzuki blinked. Seeing Kurama smile this much lately was rare. "Are you sure nothing else happened today?" The man wondered, moving to grab a few vegetables and place them in the refrigerator.

---

"An experiment or something? And you actually got it for him?" Aya gave Akuro one of the dullest looks she possibly could. As if the vampire was the biggest idiot around. "Great." Aya mumbled under her breath, looking back down at her paperwork.

"I think you're right..." Hikari agreed, not really sure what to do at this point. "Where does it hurt?"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:44 pm
The fox moved a little heading to the kitchen and grabbed a few things to work on food. " I have a week off and it's paid. How can I not be happy? Let alone I don't have to deal with family or demon world or anything. I get to read books and ignore the world." The fox said.

- -

Akuro moved a bit and flipped a page of the folder. " I wasn't going to say no. Over the phone Hiei sounded pissed off and angry and like if I was to say no he'd murder me dead. He was scary s**t." Akuro said.

Hiei moved and dropped his head on his desk crossing his arms shaking. " Everything...my stomach....my arms...my teeth." He mumbled and looked up with dull eyes. " I need something to numb it all. My mind it doesn't work."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:53 pm
Tsuzuki nodded his head to the side slightly. That was understandable. Who wouldn't be happy with some personal time every once in a while? "Sounds like a nice vacation."

---

"Right, and that's great inspiration to give him drugs and blood." Aya surely wouldn't have. Especially if Hiei sounded as angry as Akuro made him seem.

Hikari stared at Hiei for a long moment. This wasn't normal, and it was totally new for Hiei. She reached into her back pocket, pulling out her knife and cutting her wrist before moving it in front of Hiei. "Drink."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:02 am
" I hope so, No phone calls. As much as I do enjoy it my mother won't be bothering me for awhile as well. I believe she is still scared of me." The fox said moving to boil some water.

- - -

"Well then next time you can talk to him on the phone." Akuro said rolling his eyes. " So I'm almost done work here...cowgirl?"

Hiei moved rocking slightly, his body hurt, his teeth hurt...his arms and his claws that were coming in. He was being twisted and pulled around and was in pain " . . .I have weird markings all over my arms and chest..." He mumbled and stared at the blood..." Bl..ood."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:22 pm
"Give her time. She'll come around. Your mother is too soft hearted not to." Tsuzuki rubbed Kurama's back with one hand before he finished unpacking all of the groceries. "Pasta for dinner or did you want to do something else?"

---

"Vampire?" Aya returned, assuming that 'cowgirl' was a name that Akuro was giving her all of a sudden. It made sense after all. She did used to live on a farm with Hikari and Tsuzuki. The woman glanced up from her paperwork, wondering what else it was that Akuro wanted.

Hikari's stomach felt like it was starting to twist. That hungry look in Hiei's eyes made her a little scared for her own skin. She just hoped he would stop once the buzz kicked in. "That's right, blood. It'll make you feel better." Hikari mumbled, moving her wrist closer to Hiei's mouth so he would stop staring at it and drink some already.

[[ Show for you to watch on Netflix: Lost Girl. Definitely Hikari, Kid and Hiei XD ]]  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:30 pm
Kurama chuckled a bit. " I'm not sure, Youko really scared her when he was holding a death plant to my fathers face." The fox said and did a fake sad sigh before moving to grab a few things. " Pasta sounds good, Sit back and relax. I can cook dinner for you tonight." the fox said.

- - -

" No I was asking if you wanted to cowgirl." Akuro said with a chuckle and closed the paperwork and leaned back looking toward a few lower workers walking in to grab things and leave again.

He waited a second before Hiei started to drink. He only took a little bit but that little kicked in the buzz and helped him think a bit. He moved to grab his face and started to shake a little in pain sucking in some air. " H-Hikari?" He mumbled.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:56 pm
"Wasn't this supposed to be your vacation?" Tsuzuki asked with a chuckle, leaning over to give Kurama a kiss on the cheek. "And you sound so sad about that plant to the face. What a shame. And I thought that poor b*****d deserved that and more. I'm sure Youko would agree."

---

Aya smirked, placing her pen down and looking up to Akuro again. "And I was asking if you wanted me to vampire. It's where I suck and bite on all the sweet spots on your neck that make you howl." Akuro was going to play that game? Aya would play right back.

Hikari moved to grab Hiei's hands before he could grab his head, moving to hold them down by his lap. "Where does it hurt?" She asked seriously, seeing how he was snapping back into his own body now. "I'm gonna give you more blood."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:04 pm
" You really don't expect me to sit on my a** all this time do you?" The fox asked turning to catch Tsuzuki's lips and he blinked. " Don't side or agree with Youko. He still thinks he was in the right.." The fox said with a sigh shaking his head.

- - -

"...That's pretty hot. So how about you come sit on me and we have some fun. No one else is in the office after all." The vampire said with a chuckle and a grin.

" My stomach, arms, head...my mouth." He mumbled and moved a little in pain and hissed leaning back. " No more blood...no more blood."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:35 am
Tsuzuki returned the kiss that Kurama caught before turning with a chuckle. "Too late. And part of you agrees too."

---

Aya rolled her eyes. "You wish." She picked her pen up and kept working.

"No, Hiei you need more. It'll dull the pain." Hikari tried to convince him. They both knew it would and there was no way Hiei was going to be able to handle himself right now. It was pretty obvious to her.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:39 am
" I agree to disagree." The fox said and dropped his head. He gave up, Youko was right, But still he felt bad. His mother was scared, and well his step father. He didn't care at all about him. Moving a little he heard the door bell and looked over his shoulder. " Can you grab that?"

- - -

Akuro blinked a bit. " Oh come on,You know you want some of this" the vampire said gesturing to his body with his only arm. " It's pretty hot after all. Come on, Aya you wanna jump my bone." The vampire said with a chuckle.

Hiei sat there and shook his head taking a deep breath. " No more..." He mumbled and gripped Hikari's hand. " I just need to sleep now...yeah sleep...and paint the walls red...with blood..." He mumbled going off again as his eyes dulled. He had drank his own blood in the hopes to keep himself from attacking people in the castle and that was really messing with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:43 pm
"Hm?" Tsuzuki glanced up towards the door. "I wonder who that could be..." The blond muttered under his breath as he wiped his hands off on his jeans, heading for the door. Placing his hand on the handle, Tsuzuki opened up the door to see who was there.

---

Aya leaned back in her seat, crossing her arms and looking at Akuro with a smirk. She actually thought this was kind of amusing. "And what ever gave you that idea?"

"God dammit." Hikari pulled her hand away from Hiei's and went to shove her wrist right up to Hiei's mouth was to force him to drink. Since he was loopy, and Hikari didn't know how to deal with that, she'd rather have him be high instead of possibly homicidal.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:52 pm
Kurama moved a little as he worked on the Pasta for him and Tsuzuki. He was pretty happy that Tsuzuki and him were doing pretty good but in the back of his head he still held the free that he'd leave him for Aya in a heart beat. Glancing over his shoulder he looked toward the door and Tsuzuki. curious to who was there.

At the door, stood Shori. Holding a few boxes and her eyes casted to the side, beside her was her husband and Kuramas step father.
- - -

" Those sexy little glances you give me, and your always checking out thsi body when it's half naked walking around. Don't lie now. You want some of this big time." The vampire said with a chuckle.

Hiei blinked and started to drink a bit more blood before he dropped his face a little and shoved Hikari's wrist away. " No ore....no more."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:14 pm
Tsuzuki was surprised to see who he did at the door. "...Shiori. I'm glad you stopped by. Can I invite you in?" He didn't even acknowledge Kurama's step father.

---

"Sexy little glances, eh?" Aya crossed her legs, shaking her head. "Sure half your brain wasn't in that arm of yours?"

"Do you want to hurt me?" Hikari asked immediately when Hiei shoved her wrist away. "Because that's where you're heading with this right now."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:23 pm
Shiori shifted slightly on her feet and glanced up for a second. " I'd like to speak to..." Shiori wasn't sure what to call Kurama. " That so called beast of a son." the man finished and Shiori glanced down. " His not a beast." she mumbled slightly and looked up and passed Tsuzuki's shoulder to Kurama.

Shiori shifted a little and glanced at her Husband for a second who looked away. There was a lot of tension there. " I'd like to speak to K-Kurama. Please." she finally said getting the name out.

Kurama was leaning on the counter, waiting. He wasn't going to walk over there till Tsuzuki called him over.

- - -

" Hey, that's a sore subject. Let's not mention the arm missing." The vampire said moving in his chair. " And don't start. You eye candy me up when no one is around. You so want this."

Hiei blinked at first and gripped his face. " No...I'd never want to hurt you.." Hiei mumbled finally coming back to his senses. He flinched feeling his arm pull and gripped his arms shaking. " Oh god. why do i hurt..." He mumbled.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games