Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:37 pm
Kurama moved a little reaching for a mug to get coffee before bringing it down to get some coffee. " It's fine Tsuzuki. Just calm down and have some food before it gets cold. " The fox said leaning on the counter. " Mother doesn't know and doesn't need to find out so I'd like to keep it quiet and forgotten." The fox said before touching his face. " Keeping Youko under control was hard."

"Aww, The twins are so sweet. How are they holding up?" Hiei asked quietly and moved kissing the girls cheek. " I'll talk to the in a few hours." He mumble and nuzzled his face into her chest a little. " Who was watching over the place well I was...whatever I was.."

Kid sighed a bit and moved her hand. " the only thing that could be done is turning him into a puppet...." Kid said and looked to the side. " His soul and body would stay the same but he wouldn't have free will anymore." Kid said.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:37 pm
"Are you kidding me? It's not fine and I shouldn't be told to calm down when some homophobic jerk hits my boyfriend!" Tsuzuki wished that Youko hadn't been kept under control. Shiori's husband deserved whatever Youko had coming for him.

Hikari turned her face down a bit, nuzzling Hiei's hair and moving to hold him. "I don't know... I think my mom and the twins. I don't remember much." Hikari muttered, trying to remember now that Hiei had her thinking about it. "I just remember watching you and hearing a voice."

"T-there's no way to use magic to null his illness or just make it disappear? I thought you could do anything with magic." Kaye knew that Hisayuki would rather die than lose his free will. That wasn't even an option. She covered her mouth with one hand, staring back at Hisayuki's sleeping body.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:02 pm
Kurama moved leaning back on the counter with his coffee. " I didn't allow Youko to do anything because my mother doesn't know of me being a Demon. I didn't need her walking in of a 6 foot Fox demon holding her Husband to the wall with vines." Kurama said. " I don't want to scare her." Kurama said and sighed.

Hiei moved holding the girl tightly and blinked. " Voices?" He asked a little unsure. What type of voices?

Kid shook her head. " Nothing, You cannot run or cheat Death. if you can Death will come back and get you again." Kid said and knelt down . " Hisa is strong. Don't worry. He'll live for awhile more."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:25 pm
Tsuzuki sighed, crossing his arms. He looked at Kurama, sympathetic and understanding, but it was easy to see that the blond was pretty damn angry at Kurama's step father. "...Next time, block. You've killed tougher people."

Hikari realized what she had said and froze for a moment, trying to think of something else to say. "Nothing... Sorry, just thinking out loud." She muttered, hoping to get off the subject completely.

Kaye shook her head, taking in a deep and shaky breath as her eyes started to swell with tears. "He said last night that he only has a few more weeks. Weeks, Kid. I can't-- It's too soon."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:34 pm
"I will, Sorry. I was still almost alseep when I came down the stairs. I just wasn't ready for it." Kurama said quietly and sighed before rubbing his head and reaching for more coffee. " Atleast I have the day off. I can fix the garden that died. " He said with a sigh.

" Alright...Can we head downstairs for food? I'm very hungry." Hiei said and moved sitting up slowly and shifted to rub his arm a little as he shut up with a sigh.

Kid moved rubbing her arm. " I'll see what the kitsune twins can do. Or Hiei or anyone..maybe in Able can do something. I'll ask around...just come down and eat.."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:51 pm
Tsuzuki stared at Kurama. He couldn't believe that this had happened. Part of him wondered if this was his fault. "...Take the day to relax."

Hikari nodded slightly, rubbing her eyes as she sat up. One was still red. The other had reverted back to it's natural violet color. She glanced at Hiei, hesitant before giving him a quick kiss and standing up, looking away.

Kaye took in a deep breath, trying to keep herself from completely breaking down. It took a moment, but she gathered herself enough to look away from Hisayuki and stand, tucking some hair behind her ear.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:32 am
Kurama blinked a bit and pointed to the outside. " Tsuzuki, Not only my Garden but yours as well has died. Shouldn't I bring that back?" He asked, I mean Kurama wasn't used to taking a 'few' days off or even a day to rest. " You just don't want me bringing those silver spiters back to life." Kurama said with a chuckle.

Hiei yawned and blinked with a smile touching his cheek. He waited a few seconds and looked to the side. " Thanks for watching my body and being by my side Hikari." Hiei said and swung his feet off the bed to change into new clothing. His hair was a little messy but he wasn't worried.

Kid glanced to the side. " Shouji made food and I'm sure Lord Hiei would like to thank you for helping out his Sister and Jencho. Wake up Sophie. Chika and Able will watch Hisa as he rests." Kid said heading out of the room. Just in time to Check Jencho. " I heard a little hell Hound can open the first gate!" She sung.

" Shh! Don't tell Dad! He'll flip crap at me!" Jen whined a bit struggling to get free from Kid. " Let me go Kid, I don't wanna be turned into a doll~~" Jen whined again.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:02 pm
Tsuzuki glanced at the window. Kurama was right, there really was no living plant out there. "...That could be part of it." He mumbled. Some of those plants Kurama absolutely hated because they tried to eat him. It was never a good day when that happened.

Hikari glanced at Hiei before looking away, shoving her hands into her pockets. "It's my job." She mumbled, smiling only slightly and glancing at Hiei one more time before heading for the door.

Kaye nodded slightly, walking out after Kid. In reality, she should be the one thanking all of them. There was no way she could have gotten Sophie out of there without Jencho's help. Even as Kid started to joke around with the younger boy, Kaye kept her head down and simply followed behind.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:16 pm
Kurama moved and reached for some of his food and touched his face slightly after. It was really annoying. The stinging feeling that had yet to leave. Shaking his head he leaned back on the chair dropping his head back. " . . . What are you doing today?" Kurama asked.

Hiei chuckled a bit and walked out. Heading down the stairs he took a deep breath and looked toward the dinning hall. " I've missed Shouji's cooking." Hiei said moving his hand over his shoulder. " Where is you're mother?" Hiei asked.

Kid headed down the stairs with the Kaye and walked into the hall with Kaye and Jen. " Hiei, Hikari." Kid said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:54 pm
A few weeks had passed. Kurama had slipped up and his mother had seen Youko when his father had tried to hit him. The silver fox got angry and they explained the whole demon thing to Shiori. Which had the women in fear.

It had been a week since that and Kurama was sitting on the couch reading a book at Tsuzuki's. His mother had told him she needed time to let this news sink in. ' Youko really screwed this up...' He thought and looked around. " At least I have Vacation time racked up to do nothing at all." He mumbled.

- -

Hiei groaned and kicked his desk away from him as he walked around the room trying to figure things out. Moving he touched the speaker to the the PA that went into the castle. " Hikari, to my office." Hiei said before moving his hand and waiting. His office had been closed off for a week from people. His Gaki starting up. It was causing him pain. He even had Aya working a distance from him.

Akuro moved staring at Aya. " Why are you in the little workers office? Don't you pretty much share an office with Hiei...?" Akuro asked sitting at his desk ignoring the other mini workers. He was on paper work because of his arm.

Jencho had turned 13, he was older then thought, his body looked younger but his mental age was older. He was sitting with Hikari outside after some training and turned his head hearing the PA. " Dad want's you apparently. What's been up with him lately? His cut off ties with all of us for the last Week!" Jen said with a whine.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:59 pm
Tsuzuki had been in and out for the past couple of weeks. Mainly when Kurama was out of the house. He'd been going into demon world to try and bond with Hikari, now that she officially knew who she was. Tsuzuki was also talking with Aya off and on. Now he was just getting home from work, holding a few bags of groceries. "Hey there." Tsuzuki greeted, seeing Kurama on the couch as he headed into the kitchen. "Hungry?"

--------

Hikari had been a little off with not talking to Hiei for a week. But she was keeping her head up and dealing with it, acting mostly like her normal and slightly cold self to just about everyone except for her mother and Jencho. She sat with him outside, looking up slightly and rolling her eyes from the intercom call. "Yeah, I know." Hikari mumbled dully, forcing herself to sit up. "Guess we'll find out."

She left Jencho at that point, ruffling his hair. "Keep working on your high kick. Your balance is off." Heading inside, Hikari went to head up the stairs, knocking on Hiei's door since she knew it was locked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:45 pm
Kurama moved a little and blinked looking up from his book. " Hey, welcome back" He said and smile a little before closing his book an standing up and moved looking to the side. " How was your day?" He asked with a smile.

Hiei moved a little and lifted his hand to unlock the door and glanced to the side. His office was covered with blood splatter, messy and torn apart. Hiei was sitting there with his hand holding his face. " Hey" He said quietly.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:59 pm
Tsuzuki shrugged as he set the grocery bags on the counter. "Ridiculous. On top of my credit card apparently getting canceled, the principle tried to hound me for giving a baseball student an F on his midterm paper." He rolled his eyes at the thought. "Hopefully yours was better?"

---

Aya glanced up at the ceiling when she heard the intercom for Hikari. With a sigh, she looked back to Akuro. "That is the million dollar question now, isn't it?"

Hikari stepped inside the office once Hiei unlocked it, closing the door behind her slowly. Her eyes were on the blood splatters on the wall. "What... the hell have you been doing in here...?" Hikari was obviously confused and sounded even a little concerned. Hiei had locked himself in that room and there was blood everywhere.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:10 pm
"Why is the credit card getting cancled?" Kurama asked and rubbed his face trying to think and yawned a little. " I re attached someone's....Manhood but barely and now have a week off of work because I need to use my Vacation time apparently." The fox said opening his book again. "...can the principle really give you issues about that?"

- - -

Akuro nodded and moved flipping the paper. " His been weird all week. Asked me to pick him up some weird crap too. Hopefully his better." Akuro said with a yawn.

Hiei moved lifting his head slightly looking at Hikari, His arms where bandaged from fingers to his arms as he sat in his tank top. " Stressful week. Sorry." He said, his voice sounded more sinister at this point but it was going back to normal. He glanced at the blood splatters. " I'll clean it later."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:17 pm
"Who knows." Tsuzuki wasn't even sure. He made all his payments and it was probably a simple error on the bank's side, but still. Tsuzuki rubbed his face with his hands, taking in a deep breath. "Technically no, but no one is going to do anything so there's no point. He just wants one of the star baseball boys to play at their championship."

---

Aya blinked. "What did he ask you to pick up?"

Hikari pulled her eyes away from the walls and Hiei's bandaged arms. She didn't care about the mess. "...What do you need?"  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games