Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[ DARK FAIRY TALES: PROM 2015 ] THE DANCE FLOOR (PAGE 22!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:47 am
It had been more a rhetorical question, one the boil hadn't expected his lovely date to know the answer to.

Still, he found himself stealing glances in that direction even as he twirled the ghoul, and when he noticed Yaya walking away from the two it caused a momentary pause in his movements. He frowned, gaze jumping from either boil to the ghoul's back as she headed towards the door, though Junko's happy laugh pulled his attention back down to her.

He grinned again, flashing sharp teeth at her. "Yes I am." He had a year of lost time to make up for, and wasn't planning on ever letting her go again.

eight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:00 pm
Lute hadn't exactly meant what she had said, at least not in the way it could have been taken. Though she was very much aiming for a makeout, some snuggles and a movie with the ghoul she valued most. At the kiss Lute blushed darker not yet to fond of much PDA but getting better. A squeeze of Ayane's hand and the smaller monster was pulling her date towards the door. Slipping past the other creatures of prom and out towards the monster dorms, her dorm.

But not without a pause as they exited, "...thank you for taking me tonight..." Her heart speed up a little three words lingering in mind but she wasn't ready for them, not yet but it was apparent to the ghoul that they were happening.

Soon.

Torvil

Waiting for the answer was oddly stressful, Tavi wasn't exactly sure why but it was. Anxiously his tails twirled behind him creating small sparks as they fanned around. A bite of his own lip and then he let out a holler of excitement when Helki agreed to dance. Beaming proudly he reached for the others free hand and pulled him happily back towards the dance floor. "Let's go go go! You won't regret it I'm ttly a good dancer!" Only he kind of made that up, hopefully Helki wouldn't know.

As they entered prom Tavi the rush of music and sight of dancers only thrilled the little demon more. Trying not to yank off Helki's hand he released it then turned abruptly grinning at him and the minis that were on the other boil. "Heh..we can slow dance its ok, so they don't get spooked." He said it softly leaning in to pet the one on the boils shoulder before teal eyes met golden and hands slipped a little hesitantly to hips.

baby_gwing

The mahamba was more than happy to lead the way, as feet carried them more towards the middle of the floor his tail flicked up to catch Jory's holding it as well. A pause and their place on the floor was secure, glowing eyes dipped down towards the other blue set. A gentle smile offered down as he finally answered the question, "mhm...I'd like that...what about you?" Zaire craved to be alone with Jory, but more than that found himself after their rough patch craving the cuddly clingy affection of the other boil more and more. To the point that Zaire himself was becoming clingy which was why he asked, catching himself to make sure it was what the other boil wanted as well.

As the beat of the music started up a fresh song Zaire's hands moved, first cupping blue cheeks to run semi-soft thumbs over the skin there lovingly. From there they dropped caressing the sides of his lover before resting at hips. And then he started them, a step in then back swaying to the rhythm of the music.

Beejoux

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Fethery

Tiny Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:07 pm
Marosa's wings and shoulders visibly sagged, and he looked at Sharra with tired eyes.

"Oi'm sorry. Rein check?" He reached up and tucked a lock of hair behind the nergal's ear, then cupped his chin with both hands.

"Oi'm going to be very honest with you. If you leave us again, oi will not forgive you, and a faerie's wrath is very fickle and dangerous. If you leave us again, oi will hunt you down." The gancanagh's eyes glowed very faintly, but the threat was there.

"Oi expect you to seek her out, and oi will see you in a few days myself." Marosa walked away, towards the exit. "Perhaps sooner, if things don't go well..." The faerie muttered to himself, glancing back just once to give a wave...

And then he was gone with a flit of his wings.

Beejoux

Azure Desiderium

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:22 am
Kanthulhu

Demoonica Darkmoon
Cont. from the Games thread where we met IC. Disregard my previous posts here, etc. From where we met is the start of our RP together. :3

Taryn entered through the doors of the Gymnasium. There were lots of ghouls and boils dancing about, and the music was jammin'! His heartbeat suddenly perked up a little bit with excitement, and the dragon smiled towards his new friend, Nova. It might be a little strange, two boils hand in hand, going to dance, but hey. Nova looked like a ghoul well enough to pass for one, and Taryn? He'd be "her" man for the night.

Coming through the masses of students, Taryn's eyes were caught by a particularly peculiar being. A fae flitting by through the air in the gym, He paused to look his way, but didn't say anything. The vibe he got from him seemed a little devious, but hey, wasn't just about everyone here? Maybe the fae kid was a cool cat. In any case, here they were, dragon and incubus, ready to dance to the beat.

Taryn felt bold. He was still clutching Nova's hand, and he made a little dash for it, to the center of the dance floor. The colorful lights flickered and the fog machine set the tone well, for a swingin' good time. The boil pulled Nova in close to him, and if Nova cooperated, Taryn would spin him him about, loop around him, and then he'd let go and start his own thing, dropping to the floor, doing a back flip, and then some kind of mock karate move, followed by the moonwalk.  

Adorkable Sei Sei

Spoopy Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Candy Fiend 150

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:43 am
Helki's present for Tavi would have to wait till later it seemed. Going along with the kitsune back to the dance floor that was located back in the 'castle', Helki smiled. "Is that so? I've never done this before so you'll have to teach me." Who would have thought that a mentorship with the elated and easily excitable boil who was only a year senior to him would lead to this, starting with a confession session that had the both of them coming clean of their respective relationship statuses at present that then led right up to the both of them being each other's prom dates for the evening?

Now that he thought of it, Helki had his own share of proms back when he was still with Zaire so the experience of prom wasn't anything new to him really. The mahamba wasn't the type who fancied the idea of dancing, no matter how hard he tried to coax him to give it a shot, so all the time spent at the proms that they had attended together was pretty much at the food tables and stuffing their faces. Sure it could have been better but Helki was content back then.

Tonight, however, was a first for a couple of things for him. He got to check out and try his hand at some of the games that were set up, he was going back to the dorm room that he currently shared with Tavi with not one or two but three delightfully adorable minipets and now, both he and Tavi were going to end the evening with what would be his very first prom dance.

Smiling at the demon boil's thoughtful words of taking things slow so that the minipets that were perched on his head and shoulders wouldn't be alarmed by what they were doing, he very tentatively stretched his hands out to slip them around Tavi's waist with a sheepish expression on his face. "L-Like this?"

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:25 pm
Jory was all smiles as Zaire lead him out on the floor. The night had been going well, but the afanc was ready to spend a little time with just his boilfriend, in their own little world. It had been such a long few months, not just for one, but for both monsters. Prom seemed to be breaking through all the walls and barriers Jory had been erecting between them. Walls that hadn't been intentional, not really, but a defensive reaction to what had happened. Walls he hadn't known how to tear down again once they were up.

Whether it was the music, the atmosphere, or just something in the air. Whatever it was, Jory felt more relaxed now with the mahamba than he had in weeks. "I would like that very much."

Palms on his cheeks and the soft brush of tanned thumbs had the smaller boil sighing, head turning just a touch to press into one of those strong hands before it had moved down in a slow glide along his sides to finally settle on his hips, pulling him in. As Zaire started them moving, Jory brought his arms up to loop around the taller boil's shoulders. "Are you having a good night?"

cheekiebirdiee

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Demoonica Darkmoon

Inquisitive Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:13 pm
The dragons emotions were clear on his face as he looked over to Nova. It said 'at last, let's party!' to the Incubus, he'd seen the same look countless times just before his siblings would race off into a room filled with creeple, though those were more scareling friendly parties. He felt a bit unsure of himself, now that he'd gotten into the dance. Sort of waiting to be recognized as not belonging there, but too drawn to the feeling of the party to back out. It was all just a bit much suddenly. He took a breath, letting the strange-tang filter through him... emotions ran high during events like this, and there was only so much the Incubus could simply ignore when not fully able to block out everyone around him.

The other lead them forward, out of the main doors they were blocking creeple who were heading outside. Nova glanced around, his eyes attempting to recognize someone-anyone he'd actually spoken to before. He couldn't see the 'pretty' ah, that is the ink demon. Nor did he see the goo-ghoul who'd given him her number at the carnival. Was the electric boil around? Oh stars and garters, it was too packed to really find anyone you were not really familiar with!

His date suddenly bolted into the main dance floor and Nova gave a startled "Woah!" as he got pulled along. When he was pulled up flush against the other Nova jolted, his hip-wings raised and his tail stood on end for a split second. Then they were moving again and the other wasn't so close. Nova pressed down harder on his nature, though without so much contact he probably shouldn't have to worry so much. Better safe than sorry though. However like this the room felt almost muted without the added layer of emotion that was caused by large groups of creeple. He let himself be spun, glad that the music at the moment was fast so he could compose himself a bit more. As the other moved away Nova followed into his own solo dancing. Not nearly as acrobatic as his date was doing, but he could feel the rhythm and go with it just fine.

He had no idea they were both crashing this party. "So, what is it like being a student here?" Nova asked over the music. It hit him just then- "Actually, I haven't gotten your name yet!"

Taryn F Talons -Sei-
You only introduced yourself by name in the dice rolling, that I take happens after this for obvious reasons.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:56 pm
Demoonica Darkmoon

Taryn was really excited, and the feeling of the beat and the rhythm of the music just compelled him to be even more excited. He didn't know anyone here, and he didn't even particularly care. he was here too have fun and meet creeple, and that's precisely what he was going to do. He was so glad he met this other boil when he did. If he hadn't he would have gone home and moped to himself until he'd fallen asleep, and what fun would that be? Not much.

Party crashers indeed! Here Taryn was, tearing up the center of the dance floor with his hip-hop and freestyle dancing, and ghouls and boils were watching, thinking 'Who the heck is he?' Taryn had the spotlight, him and his friend, and the few others who were so bold enough to take center stage. The dragon felt mighty and free.

As they continued to dance along to the music, Taryn soon heard the voice of his date over the music, though not very loud mind you, since the music was much louder. Still, Taryn could hear and make out what was said, and so he moved closer to Nova, and he'd say, "Actually, I'm not a student here either. Didn't I tell you? My parents brought me here earlier, so I could meet creeple. I'm not really enrolled yet, so I don't know what being a student here is like.", he said, smiling. He felt a little embarrassed too. Blushing and having that look on his face like "Oh great I forgot", he also added, "My name is Taryn. What's yours?"  

Adorkable Sei Sei

Spoopy Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Candy Fiend 150

Demoonica Darkmoon

Inquisitive Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:22 pm
Not a- Nova mouthed, then started laughing. "No, no you didn't!" He laughed again. "Here I thought I was getting away with something. I snuck out of the house to be here!" He wasn't laughing at the other, just at the fact they were both actually crashing this prom. Maybe no one would care, they sure acted like they belonged there. Surely there wasn't anyone there who knew all the students, teachers aside perhaps.

The blush that came to the others face was followed by an introduction. "As I said outside, I'm Nova. Though we did sort of rush over to the school." He had stopped dancing and was leaning in towards the dragon, Taryn. Hands behind his back, stocking covered feet together, he was looking up at the other with merriment dancing in his eyes. "This is something else." He grinned. "I bet this night will be fun." He rocked forward and back on his feet several times, not matching the music at all. It was nearing the end of this song anyway, they'd came in during the middle of it. Over at the DJ the large dark rose shed a fluttering petal, marking the passing of time, though how much was left was unsure.

Taryn F Talons -Sei-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:36 pm
She giggled, leading herself in a twirl away from him this time. He'd pull her back, she knew he would. But it was while she was spinning that she caught sight of Yaya leaving. Wait. Yaya was leaving alone. Junko forced herself to stop, stumbling from the momentum and grabbing onto Seiji's arm to steady herself.

Junko looked around, spotting Marosa still talking with Sharra. Follow her, Marosa. Follow her. Go after her. Follow her. Follow her. He didn't follow her but he did leave..? Did that count? She frowned, putting a hand to her lips and looking to Seiji. She didn't want to leave him, but Yaya needed a friend.

Beejoux

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Adorkable Sei Sei

Spoopy Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:44 pm
Demoonica Darkmoon

Taryn got some humor out of Nova's reaction to him not being a student, and when Nova started laughing, Taryn laughed along with him. Then, Nova reminded Taryn that he had already told him his name. Taryn then remembered. He'd told him what his name was when Taryn had met him on the rooftops. He felt so dumb. Taryn stopped dancing and he facepalmed, feeling ridiculous for not remembering.

Now, Taryn watched as Nova rocked back and forth on his feet, while gazing up into his eyes. This gave Taryn an electrical feeling down his spine. An odd sensation, however he didn't know what it was. It wasn't fright. It was something else....awkwardness maybe? He mentally shrugged it off, returning a smile, and the young dragon would say to the Incubus,

"I'm really sorry I forgot your name. I feel really dumb, heh heh.", came Taryn's voice. He was blushing again, and had taken on am up, bending at the elbow. He scratched the back of his head and a comical sweat drop appeared on his face, the tell-tale sign of his embarrassment.

The song had ended, and Taryn too, looked at the large flower that acted as a sort of clock for the Prom's dance. Looking a the floor beneath it, it seemed to have lost quite a few petals, but it still had plenty left. That meant they still had time! However, Taryn didn't feel like dancing any more right now. His tummy rumbled, crying out for food. So, he'd look to Nova again, and ask,

"Wanna go get something to eat over there?", he was pointing towards the refreshment table as he asked. It still looked full enough of goodies for them to have seconds multiple times if they wanted to.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:52 pm
Taryn seemed to be embarrassing himself, though Nova decided it was better to let it drop that to tease the other boil for not remembering. "It's alright." Nova repeated in a reassuring voice. He leaned forward again, noticing the others blush as Taryn rubbed the back of his head awkwardly.

Then Taryn was pointing out the food table. Nova blinked, here was candy and someone actually was letting him know. Nova's eyes went wide. Oh yes! Very much. As an Incubus emotion was his main source of energy, that didn't keep him from liking other foods though. Like meat and sweets.

"Yeah, I can eat." He says, turning to fully face the table. It came out a bit bluntly because of the distraction. His wings have folded closed again, and his tail drifts with his movements. He glances back to Taryn. "I should anyway, with this many creeple around..." He wasn't exactly hungry, in the way most would be. But putting regular food in his system would help shift it towards not being so aware of everyone around him.

Taryn F Talons -Sei-

Demoonica Darkmoon

Inquisitive Cat

Adorkable Sei Sei

Spoopy Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:24 pm
Demoonica Darkmoon

Taryn didn't really know that Sucubi and Incubi usually only fed off of emotions let off from creeple. That was something he'd have to be schooled on, he supposed. There were just so many types of creeple in the world of Halloween it was hard to keep up with them. Taryn did know however, about a variety of species and sub-species of dragons...well....because he was one. Therefore, he hadn't ever thought that Nova may be sucking at his emotions when he let them loose, and he also assumed that he'd just love to have some food and sweets like anyone else.

"Ok, and yah! Oh...what do you mean just because there's so many creeple around? You're not hungry? Well look, there's some sweets. Man...they look good.", Taryn said. He had finally come up to the table, and he took a plate and started piling it with all of the deliciously nasty treats he could. It was safe to say he was hungry. He also took a cup of a pink juice that smelled both sweet and metallic. He could guess what it was, and he licked his lips at the thought of it, and took a sip.

Afterwards, he'd locate a seat near the wall. There were some creeple sitting over here....one was a rather smooshy looking swamp imp with a boy shaped like a frog and tiny wings. He looked upset. Taryn smiled his way, and he decided to ask him,

"What's wrong? Anything I can help with?"

The swamp imp sniffled, and he looked over to Taryn, not recognizing him at all He said to the dragon in a voice that sort of croaked and sloshed, "You don't look familiar....then again, I don't pay attention to many creeple. My name is Mallow. You see, a ghoul said they'd come to prom with me, and she never came!", the imp said, starting to cry.

Taryn didn't really know what to do there. However, he picked some sweets off of his plate and pushed them in the direction of the swamp imp named Mallow and said,

"When you're having a particularly bad day, sweets always carry it away. Or at least that's what I say.", and this made Mallow laugh.

Taryn turned his attention back to his date, and he said to him,

"I don't really know much about ghouls. But hey, candy is great!", and he munched on several spookies at once.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:59 pm
"What? Oh, sorry I'm not normally the one introducing myself to others." Nova reddened as they neared the food table. "I'm an Incubus... we feed off emotion, typically ah... partner or partners..." He looked down at the food. "Though my family personally can also feel and draw in lingering emotion that others have, ever had that feeling that someone is very emotional and you haven't even got near them yet? Sort of like that, just... more?" It came out as a question, he hadn't meant it to. "Sorry." He said again, picking up a plate. "I'm, well the best way to say it is feeling twitchy because of all the high emotions here. They... feel different than the ones I normally do." It had almost came out as another question. It hadn't been very clear either. What Nova hadn't grasped was the emotion he couldn't place was one of a carnal nature, from infatuation to romantic love, that as a Scareling just didn't effect him but now as he hit puberty was very much there... if not understood. It was that odd tang he felt near other teens who's emotions spoke things words often messed up. It'd take time being around creeple his own age and a bit older before the emotion was filtered like all the others, even if right now it seemed like a shock to the system.

Nova filled the plate with several spookies, a couple meat wands and a handful of wolves in sheep's clothing. "It's just I don't get much out of food other than the enjoyment of eating it." He smiled, and topped the plate with several cupcakes of different types. "Well, sugar still seems to give me energy." His younger siblings and not to long ago even he still gained most of their energy be being shown affection, an emotion their parents had in spades. Nova often found the emotion of adoration given to him from his younger siblings, being the big brother made you the cool one in a house full of Scarelings.

Nova almost managed to balance a juice box on the plate, but had to give up and keep it in his other hand. So he wrapped the slender part of his tail around the same kind of drink Taryn had picked up and lifted it carefully off the table. The shiny rings on the end of his tail slid down and clinked against the red goblet.

Taryn was a bit ahead of him, taking a seat and talking to another prom goer, but he turned his attention back to Nova just as the young Incubus arrived at the chairs. His comment about ghouls was confusing, he'd missed what was said before. But a glance at the other boil seated at the wall said enough. The night wasn't going well for him. He'd probably noticed sooner had he not been actively trying to block the emotions in the room out.

"I've got older sisters." Nova said slowly. "But I'm not sure I'd be any help either." There was a topic. "What about you, any siblings?" Nova asked as he took his seat on the side of Taryn the other wasn't on. He quickly downed the juice box and discarded it to the floor by his chair leg, out of the way. Several of the treats disappeared rather quickly to lighten the plate before Nova attempted the second of his drinks. He'd always used his tail like an extra hand, so he didn't think it odd to bring his drink up and tip it with his tail instead of changing the goblet to his hand.

Taryn F Talons -Sei-

Demoonica Darkmoon

Inquisitive Cat

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:59 pm
Kanthulhu

Uller snorted at the twirls and then shifted to press closer, hand slipping to the other's chest, stroking over the material. He didn't mind Etzer making clothes for him. The guy was tasteful and listened to his likes and dislikes, and would know his measurements anyway.

"Etzer, please." He snorted and rolled his eyes, shoving at him lightly. "My underwear is just fine. Pervert. Why do I even like you?"  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff