Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
I think I need another "Let's see here..." thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Because I've got another RP I'm doing with my Bruce.
Where they're teenagers in highschool. XD
100%
 100%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 11

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:12 pm
Bruce smiled, “yeah… after closing.” he lead off. taking a breath, “so, um robots. you already know everything, and id rather have you tell me than these panels also, im pretty sure we spent enough time in this room so lets move on.”

"Actually, DUM-E could use some real work," Tony laughed, the poor unit was horribly clumsy and made rather poor decisions because of gaps in his articifical intelligence logic circuits. "I'll follow you," Tony hummed, slipping his hand back into Bruce's and swinging their arms back and forth once again.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:30 pm
Bruce smiled, thoughts placated for a moment, so at least his relationship will last until it came to the issue of sex, he figured that could be at least a little while. Longer than 24 hours at least, and that was good. “okay well…. um…. what is this place.” he said looking around confused.

"I think this is..." Tony started, glancing about to figure it out himself and not having much success for all the people milling about; he tugged out the map. "Oh..." he trailed off, reading the words 'Modern Weapons Technology' from the map. He quickly folded it back up and wrinkling it in his haste. There was no doubt in his mind that this exhibit would showcase quite a bit of his father's work. "Let's um... let's just skip this one," he said tersely.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:03 pm
Bruce looked around the room… shuddering. “this room… its horrible, who would do these things…” he said shiver starting at the base of his spine as he wrapped his hand in tony’s and tugged him trough the room with haste. “lets go, im going to vomit.” he said rushing out of the room.

Bruce's words somehow made Tony feel even worse than before. Because he /knew/ exactly /who/ made those things. Because he /lived/ with him. The 17-year old pinched his lips together in an effort not to say anything, letting Bruce pull him along to the History section of the museum.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:16 pm
Bruce sighed, happy to be out of that room full of death instruments. he turned to face his boyfriend, “hey…whats wrong?” he asked frowning, “im sorry… did you want to look at that room… we can go back…”

Tony shook his head firmly. "No, trust me, I see enough of it at home," he mumbled, hating to admit it. He rubbed his arm. The Stark name was all over the various munitions, from guns to rockets to grenades and mines, and well, basically if it exploded, you could bet Howard Stark had probably had a hand in making it. The /last/ thing Tony wanted was to be /seen/ wandering around a room showcasing his father's life work. It only reminded him how big of a let-down and total /failure / he was in his father's eyes. He bit down on his lip. Not this again. Not this feeling. His chest tightened and he shut his eyes, trying not to hyperventilate for fear of breaking down right here out in the open (one thing to make-out in public, quite another to turn into a puddle of tears).  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:49 am
Bruce frowned, crap crap crap. he thought to himself, he really needed to learn to keep his mouth shut. he pulled tony closer, hands setteling on either side of his face and forcing him to look into his eyes. “hey, hey…. look at me.” he said, “you, are not your father. And you know what… that is a good thing.” he said smiling and kissing him. “dont be upset.” he said pulling away and wrapping his arms around tony’s neck to pull him closer, til his head rested oh bruce’s shoulder.

If Bruce hadn't been there to anchor him, he probably would have ended up running to the bathroom and locking himself in one of the stalls until he could get ahold of himself. But the other boy's words brought him solace; he wrapped his arms around Bruce's middle, face buried in the crook of his neck as Bruce rocked him from side to side. His feelings were still all tangled up inside him, but they gradually loosened and Tony felt himself relax.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:31 pm
Bruce ran his hand consolingly over tony’s hair, Shushing him and rocking gently from side to side. was it weird that he wanted to say i love you, yes… Bruce decided, a bit weird… none the less true, but still a little too soon. He struggled for words, “shh, its not your fault.” he said, hoping he was being helpful, “you dont choose your family, but yours is lucky to have you.” he said, “if i have a son i want him to be just like you.” he said rattling off truths and observations, trying to consciously avoid saying the word…’love’. It was just… crazy, completely crazy, to say that, like… six hours into dating someone, and three days into knowing them he told himself sternly.

Tony snuffled and drew back with a soft laugh. "You're sweet, Bruce." He continued to hold onto his boyfriend, fingers squeezing his sides gently. "I guess I just... I have a hard time not thinking about it, you know? He..." the teenager bit his lip, rephrasing, "I'm his only son. And Mom's gone and..." Tony swallowed and shut his eyes.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:09 pm
Bruce frowned, leaning forward to kiss his boyfriend sweetly. “hey now, even if your dad is well. a total d**k, which it seems like he is. My family loves you and you’re welcome any time. even at three in the morning, if you dont mind our mediocre couches.” he said running his thumb over tony’s cheek, “dont let your dad even let you think, not even for second, that you are not amazing.” he said, “because you are.”

Tony just nodded. "Okay," he said with a smile, rubbing the moisture out of his right eye. Time to be happy again. It was Saturday and he was out on a date with pretty much the sweetest guy from his whole damn school (he was convinced of that now). He had no reason to be anything other than happy. "It's funny... I don't ever talk to anyone about this kind of stuff..." Tony said. "Most times I just keep it all bottled up."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:20 pm
Bruce smiled, “me too… but what are boyfriends for?” he asked kissing tony;s nose again with a smile. “you better get used to not feeling so bad about yourself babe.” he said sincerely, he was determined to make tony realize just how great he was, even if he had to undo years of lies his father had been telling him.

"But like you said, I've never /had/ a boyfriend before," Tony laughed then, winding an arm around Bruce's middle so they could properly explore the History section now. Definitely wasn't letting go of Bruce though. Nope.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:43 pm
Bruce grinned, “get used to it sweetheart.” he said smiling and looking around the museum, as fun as it was he wanted to leave rather soon. Not because he wanted tony to go away, oh no not at all he wanted tony to come with him, actually he didnt ever want tony to go home. though he knew that wasnt reasonable but he still never wanted him to go home. Bruce smiled leaning over and placing his lips near tony’s ear. “its really hard to pay attention to the museum with you here.” he said.

Tony's eyes widened and his heart rate spiked. Yes yes yesyesyes...! Okay, calm down, calm /down/, he told himself. Jesus, he needed to get control of his hormones. Even if Bruce's lips were a millimeter away from brushing against his ear and his warm breath was spilling out over his neck and his voice was gentle and suggestive in /all/ the right ways. "Just what are you suggesting, bookworm?" he murmured back.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:04 pm
“that we should leave,” he said with a grin, “”like…right now.” he said leaning forward to ghost his lips over tony’s ear.

He felt like there was an implied 'because' in there. Tony nodded excitedly, steering them right around towards the exit. "Then let's get outta here!"  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:34 pm
Bruce smiled, “you are way too excited about this.” he said laughing, “its my turn to pick where we go now.” he said with a gigantic grin, holding tony’s hand tightly and dragging him to the exit.

"I beg your pardon, but I think I am /exactly/ the right amount of excited right now," Tony insisted as he was pulled along by Bruce, wondering where the younger teen had in mind to take them.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:45 pm
Bruce smiled, “nope, too excited.” bruce said laughing kissing tony on the cheek with a grin. “come on, we’re going to dinner.”

"Dinner?" It was like Tony's ears perked up as they went through the parking lot towards his car. "Where at? What are we having?" he shot off questions rapid-fire. "Weren't you just full?"  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:52 pm
“yes dinner, im not telling you, that goes for the next one, annd i was full…” he said checking his watch, “about two hours ago, guess we kissed a bit too much.” he said with a grin.

"Are you planning on driving then?" Tony laughed, pulling his keys out of his jeans and dangling them at Bruce. "If you're actually gonna keep it such a secret. I'll warn you, she's a lot of fun to drive. You'll get addicted."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:06 pm
bruce smiled, he actually doubted that, chances were he would just be nervous about breaking it too much to actually enjoy driving it. he took the keys from tony’s hand leaning over to peck his lips before ushering him into the passenger seat, checking his mirrors, strapping in and turning on the car. “eyes closed, no peaking or i wont kiss you for a whole week.” he said mischievously.

"Okay, okay, yikes!" Tony quickly slapped his palms over both his eyes at the threat. "I can't see a thing," he promised, staring at the blackness of his eyelids, reaaally wishing he could watch Bruce drive his car (call him crazy, but it would be a bit of a turn-on). He scooted around in his seat eagerly.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:14 pm
Bruce laughed, driving out onto the road, focusing on not crashing tony’s car. he drove six blocks up the road before he came to his favorite diner. shut off the car, “dont open your eyes,” he said grinning and slipping out of the car, opening tony’s door and leading him out. “ready?” he said smiling.

"Where are we?" Tony immediately asked when he felt Bruce park. He heard Bruce's door close, then his own open, and then felt Bruce help him out (good thing too, he nearly tripped). "Can I open them?" he asked, not knowing if he could take the suspense much longer.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games