Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:25 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:11200 両 ۞ AC:33400 ۞ Chakra : 645

Kein smiled as he saw his cousin and said," We are not really going anywhere but your free to stay and learn if you want." He turned to Dai and said," Alright lets see you do what I just did. All it takes is a small minute amount of chakra and a quick palm to the head. Lets see make Zetsu here forget something. The fresher the memory it easier it is to erase.Just be careful because he is going to do it to you in a second ok" He snapped his fingers towards Zetsu pointed at the ground next to Dai signaling for him to stand there.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:32 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Genin___Uchiha___Two Tome___Shinobi Hunter___Taijutsu

Zetsu would activate his two tome as he walked to the place he was directed to. Stopping next of Dai he would wink and stand at the ready. He knew an attack was coming but what a good time to practice his coping skills as he watched Dai closly. Ready when you are Sweetheart.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:07 pm
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Paper Ghost | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu | Genin |

Dai shifted to where she was face to face with Zetsu. Her smile was hidden within the mask. She thought for a moment. A technique that Kein used on me...I forgot...wait...THAT'S IT! She exclaimed in her thoughts.

Dai placed her index and middle finger in the middle of Zetsu's forehead. Beneath her mask she stared at Zetsu. Chishiki Raijo no Jutsu (Knowledge Removal Technique) She thought softly. She felt a small tingle in her fingertips and Shoulder. But it all soon went away like it was near there. [1/6]

His Tome Shringun....it's throwing me off She thought as she closed her eyes to focus. Her fingers didn't move as she felt a small amount of Chakra swirl in her veins. Chishki Raijo no Jutsu. She thought once more. The tingling feeling reached from her shoulder to her elbow. But vanished. She sighed a little behind the mask. [2/6]

Dai's fingers slowly inched away and she shook her hand. Not use to the feeling of chakra in her arm. She looked at Zetsu. "Sorry..." She whispered and placed her fingers back into his forehead. Gathering her cool mind once more. She exhaled slowly. Chishiki Raijo no Jutsu. There was no tingle just a straight rush of chakra. It spooked Dai, she jumped a little. [3/6]

Dai grunted. Some kept taking her off guard. She shook the feeling and tried it again. Chishiki Raijo no Jutsu. There was no tingle just again straight rush of chakra. Dai gasped as she felt the chakra smack into her fingertips. She opened her eyes and looked to Zetsu. "I'm trying I really am." She told him. [4/6]

i]Chishiki Raijo no Jutsu. Dai sucked in a breath and allowed the chakra follow through her muscles. To Zetsu. He would simply fell a warm feeling against his forehead. But it faded as Dai removed her fingers. Rubbing her hand free from a little tingle p***k in her sick. She moved her hand a few times and thought of some way of doing the technique. [5/6]

As the thought came to her. Her hands moved and she placed her hand against Zetsu's forehead. Chishiki Raijo no Jutsu. There was no time that was wasted. Dai, had removed his knowledge of the fight he had with Castiel. She removed her hand and tilted her head to the side. [6/6]
[Chishiki Raijo no jutsu LEARNED]

Dai giggled. She turned to Kein. "I did it, Kein. I removed a memory of his." Dai explained as she told him that she had done the Technique.

| Chakra Count: 250 |

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:17 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Genin___Uchiha___Two Tome___Shinobi Hunter___Taijutsu

Zetsu frowned as he wondered what she had removed from his head. Thinking to himself he relaized he hadnt even tried to copy it but oh well its too late now. Thinking back he remembered lunch with her and him and before that coming on to see Castiel and Aki talking but in between nothing he knew he did something between that right? Ummm Sweetheart what did you remove? He would chuckle as he looked towards her.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

Sans Bear mask would hide the small small as he applauded the justsu demonstration of the young nin. The arrival of Kein's cousin was interesting, and San realized a spar would ensue soon. However, Cause ganchou was done....San missed the hot summer sun.

"Congratulations! It was a pleasure to meet all of you, but it is time for me leave. By everyone, till next time."

Unfortunately, San couldnt remove his mask or he would have winked to the young female nin as he formed a single seal and used his own shunshin no jutsu, dissapearing in a plume of smoke

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:44 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled and said," Congratulations. But no time to celebrate we are moving on to the next one." He turned and pulled a blue scroll from a pouch on his hip and tossed it to her and said," My knowledge of Suiton is not exactly a tremendous amount but I am confident I can teach you them. So pick one and I will do my best. "

Missions completed.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:51 pm
Bast stood stoically as Ganchou faded away, and half-hugged him as he faded in to dust. His proximity allowed the Houshi no Jutsu to transfer his Chakra to her, restoring her pools and clinging to her. She walked over to the barrier that she created at the beginning of the battle and dispelled it with a Tebanasu Fuuin, hiding her anger at what the Chakra of the dead Ganchou held. She would have to talk to Mamoru about this later, but for now she let it mingle with her own Chakra and fade back in to nothingness. The white clone made from the Houshi quickly disintegrated as well, lacking the energy needed to survive.

San had left, which was good; he could run back and report to Mamoru while Bast stayed here and made good on her deal to help out with the reconstruction. And then there was the chat that she was to have with the Raikage; she was still greatly looking forward to that. The Village was lovely.

At a loss for what else to do, she walked over to where Kein and his friends were standing and let out a yawn. She was slightly tired from the day's work and the traveling she had done to get to Cloud, but it could wait for a bit.

"Oi! Sorry about that, I killed Ganchou," she said toward the Uchiha. "He seemed to have a death wish of sorts, it seems. Mind if I head back in the Village?"

She pointed toward the Raikage's Office as she asked her question, indicating her destination.

1070/1070 Chakra

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:00 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein nodded and said," Go right ahead. You have proven yourself to be friends of this village and myself. You are free to do as you please." With that he turned back to Dai and prepared to teach as he himself learned.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:20 pm
"Alrighty!" Bast responded, covering up a yawn. "Likewise, you can stop by Sand if you need to. We won't bite, usually."

She waved and walked in to the Village, leaving Kein to have fun with his trainees. It seemed like they were on the right track, at least.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:33 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai looked to Zetsu. "You're fight with Castiel." She mumbled to him. She turned to San as he spoke up about leaving and she quickly bowed. "Thank you for you hard work, San-sama." She stood and waved to him, as he vanished in a cloud of smoke. Dai turned in time to catch the Suiton scroll tossed at her. But she tossed it back when He looked back to her. "I need one more Raiton to learn. I'm all done with Suiton for now." She giggled and reached behind her retrieving the lightning scroll. Breaking the seal and reading through the massive amounts of Lightning Techniques. She twisted to where Kein could see. "How about...Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill)?" She asked softly. She looked to the Suna Shinobi as she walked back into Kumo. Dai reached up and slipped her mask off. Attaching it to her belt as she awaited to see if Kein was willing to teach her Nagare Isou.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

o_Starlight_

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:36 pm
User Image

Theme SongSteins Gate

Nora B Raigyo
Fuuton||||Kumo| Genin|

Occ:

It took her a few hours but Nora made it home to Kumogakure with dirt all over her face a tiny cut on her cheek that had dry blood. She coughed abit of dust walking up towards the guards and turned to the fellow animals behind that let out small crys to her. One can say guided her someway of getting here. She heard voices talking but felt it was best to keeping going. With a small yawn she head slowly waled to the dojo area.

[Exit cloud dojo]

Chakra [200/200]

" My eye sight rest upon my flowers."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:22 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo: 19000 両 ۞ AC:46900 ۞ Chakra : 645

Kein smiled and slid the scroll back into his pouch and said," Sure its not that hard really. All you have to do is alter your chakra nature to a lighting..." As he spoke sparks began to jump from his skin.".. the focus on channeling it into an object of your choice." He himself did not do the last part it was still a bit of a pain for him to grasp. So he blinked his sharingan active to watch Dai and see if she had any better luck.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:59 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai smiled as she looked to him. Noticing that Kein had activated his Shuringan. Gave her a little more motivation to do better. Dai rolled the scroll up and reattached it with the others. She walked a few feet away. As a precaution.

Dai jiggled her hands and inhaled smoothly. Her hands moved quickly and she exhaled. "Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill)" She spoke with ease. Lightning dance around both her hands as she whisked them to the side. Soon the strings of dancing light vanished. [1/3]

She blinked slowly and took her starting stance once more. "Nagare Isou no Jutsu." She spoke with ease once more. Lightning dance around both her hands as she whisked them to the side. Thinking, molding the lightning into dual Katanas within her mind. Soon the strings of dancing light gathered and focused into balls of energy. Dai closed her fingers around the balls of energy. Soon rod like shapes began to take form but soon vanished as Dai tensed. [2/3]

Dai shook her hands to the feeling of electricity running through her hands. She made a face to the feeling. She took her stance once more. "Nagare Isou no Jutsu." She spoke with a little more power this time. Lightning dance around both her hands as she whisked them across each other. She held her hands to the side as her elbows touched. Thinking, molding the lightning into dual Katanas within her mind. Soon the strings of dancing light gathered and focused into balls of energy. Dai closed her fingers around the balls of energy one last time. Soon rod like shapes began to take form. Dai slipped her forearms to her hands against each other. Dai held duel kanatas in both of her hands. The one in her right hand, she held upside down, to where to blade was pointing to to the side of her. The katana in her left hand, the tip pointed at the boys. [3/3]

[Nagare Isou no Jutsu LEARNED]

Dai smiled and relaxed her hands. The lightning blades vanished, Dai returned to her fellow teammate and sensee. She looked at Kein and nodded to him. "Did you get it?" She said jokingly to him. Dai bowed to him. "Thank you for the lessons, Kein-sensee." Dai stood and smiled at him.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:32 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo: 19000 両 ۞ AC:46900 ۞ Chakra : 645

Kein chuckled as he watched as Dai manipulated her chakra and held his hand out forming it around his metal glove electrifying it. He smiled and said," Yea I think I got that one. Anything else you want to learn." He planned on teaching her his chidori when she got strong enough to handle the jutsu. Teaching it to her early could result in her trying to use it before she is ready.

Jutsus copied.
Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill)

Mission completed  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 pm
User Image

[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher arrived back at the gates and he looked, well, pretty damn awful. His hair was mussed up and he had a look of dazed pain on his face. He wasn't in a full amount of pain but it was a deep ache just below the back of his head Gaaaah....I have to get this looked at.... he thought then glanced up as he finished crossing the rocks, spotting Kein and Dai in the distance. He raised a hand to them as he came across. [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games