Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Travel :: Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:29 pm
Deciding to simply leave instead of wait Kansuke turned on his heel, bidding Naomi a good bye before walking off towards the dojo.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:53 pm
User Image
. : | [Reiojika Shinsetsu] | : .
: Current Song | Drifting Clouds of Solitude _]
: Genin | 250/250CP | 250/250SP___]
: AC/Ryo | 0/両0 _____]
: Taijutsu | Eiseijutsu _______]

Reiojika would then hurry across the rooftops, looking much more annoyed than when he had come back from the river, indicated he was still lost.  

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:55 pm
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Asuka Aizawa
&&&&&&&&[Kᴏɴᴏʜᴀɢᴀᴋᴜʀᴇ] | [Gᴇɴɪɴ] | [Cʜᴀᴋʀᴀ Pᴏᴏʟ ---/350 Sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ Pᴏᴏʟ ---/150 ] | [Buᴋɪᴊᴜᴛsᴜ - Sᴇɴsᴏʀ] | [Dᴏᴛᴏɴ -- Rᴀɪᴛᴏɴ]
User Image
                『 Asuka would would walk through the streets with Maylee at his side as he read his scroll. As the male strolled through the streets he would pull out his map and begin to mark down any ritual circles he saw on his way to the less busier district of Konoha. The more he found the more he couldn't help but think how weird the situation was becoming; it was so strange the way things were happening.. almost just like back then when the village was attacked by those.. things.. As you reached his destination, he would practically find these circles in every ally. With a sigh, he was running out of room on his map. Suppose it was time to turn it in. Waving his hand, an Jounin walking by would appear beside him and sign his papers and take this info directly to Mission Command. Luckily however, the next mission could be completed in this district as well. Running a hand through his hair, he would make his way to the nearest house. Knocking on the door a woman would answer and he would say that he was sorry that her loved one went mission. She would only give him a nod and tell him that there was actually three from her house that went missing.

Her husband, brother, and oldest son. Writing down this info in his little notebook he would ask her a few question. The husband would turn out to me Matsuro Kurosaki. He was 48 years of age and worked down in the construction area. Luckily, so did his oldest son who was 21 and was named Tetsuya Kurosaki. It seemed both were hard workers but had a bad habit of getting drunk and causing a ruckus. The final suspect would be that of one named Kazuki Kurosaki, age 45 and worked in a stall in the market district who had a bad habit of getting into fights with other stall owners. With this info the male would leave and give the info to another Jounin before finding a bench and sitting down, reading over the other scrolls.
                "Have you done these yet? ..I just realized.. I'm not sure what to call you.. Love? Baby? May-chan?" These thoughts caused him to scratch his cheek as he pondered on it. 』™

[[OOC: ]]

╔═══════════════════╗

ι ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴅɪᴇs ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ, ʏᴀ' ᴋɴᴏᴡ?
                          ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴏᴘ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ..
                          ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴ, ᴡʜᴇɴ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ sᴀʏs ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.
                          ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜʏ ι ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴀsᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴍᴘᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ..
                          sᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ι ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀᴇᴅ..

╚═══════════════════╝

Detruire Les_Coeurs

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:46 pm
    | Konohagakure | Genin | Bukijutsu Sensor | Koton [ Steel Release ]|
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
    † Maylee Sanmiitai †
    |Youngest Sanmiitai Triplet|
    + Suchīru nobi Akira +
    "The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire."

Maylee stood quietly next to Asuka as he went about. There were countless circles now, more than before. She would help point them out once she spotted them. When the Jounin came to them Maylee was still quiet, Asuka had a handle on everything. She walked with him when he went up to the house and knocked. A woman that was involved with the kidnappings. Her husband, brother and oldest son that went missing. Maylee gave her condolences for the missing and the woman gave Maylee a look. It wasn't heard to tell Maylee was a Sanmiitai. Her face and family are very well known to the villagers.

Maylee closed her mouth and shoved her hands into her pockets. Keeping her eyes low as Asuka wrote down the information as the woman gave it. Maylee moved when Asuka did, she kept rather close to him, leaving hardly any space between them. People kept eyeing her, it was freaking her out. She hesitated it grabbing his sleeve like she normally did with Samuru. Oddly it kept her calm. BUT Asuka would find a bench and sit down. Maylee kept her hand down at her side; she would sit next to him as he read over the other scrolls. She would look at him when he asked. "Mapping the circles, yes. Asking the families of those missing...no." She told him. Then she realized, he wasn't sure what to call her. Love? Baby? May-chan? Maylee would look away and thought. What could he call her? Her dad had called her those names too. Maymay was reserved for her brothers only. "I'm fine with May-chan, if you are." Maylee looked at Asuka. "And...um...what should I call you?" Why was she nervous to ask such a thing? Asuka was her's, right? And she his. Maylee blushed softly at him. She really did what to know what she could call him besides Asuka.

"Mess with my Onii-chans, and I will burn you alive."

| Chakra Count: 350 / 350 |
    | Stamina: 175 / 175|
    | Oracle Raidus: 5yards |
    | AC: 2300 |
    | Ryo: 1200 |
    | Theme: Into the Fire |

{{ OoC:: }}

Blessings Followed by Sin

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
    • Supreme Supporter 500
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Hellraiser 500

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:56 pm
    &&&&&&&&[Kᴏɴᴏʜᴀɢᴀᴋᴜʀᴇ] | [Gᴇɴɪɴ] | [Cʜᴀᴋʀᴀ Pᴏᴏʟ ---/350 Sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ Pᴏᴏʟ ---/150 ] | [Buᴋɪᴊᴜᴛsᴜ - Sᴇɴsᴏʀ] | [Dᴏᴛᴏɴ -- Rᴀɪᴛᴏɴ]
    User Image
                  『 Asuka was glad that she chose to accompany him with this, it made them easier since she helped out but also made them less boring to have someone there with him. Thinking back to the woman he just talked to he noticed her reaction to Maylee that he didn't really pick up before. Cursing himself mentally for it, he sighed to himself as well. He also noticed that she seemed.. hmm.. what is the word for it.. She gave off an vibe that sated she felt out of place which bothered him. "Ah I see, and I am fine with that." He would reply to both after she responded to his questions. "Not sure.. whatever you feel comfortable with?" He would take her hand in his and intertwine their fingers before squeezing it gently, looking over at her. With a soft smile, he would take his other hand and raise it, placing it against her soft cheek, gently caressing it with his thumb before slowly pulling her closer into a kiss. Down the road would be a group of girls that had noticed Asuka before and scurried off to get flowers and such and had just gotten back and were about to rush over to him to give them before they saw the kiss. A strong mixed aura of anger and sadness clouded the several teens as they stared on to what was happening. Asuka didn't need his sensory ability to tell they were there, you could feel that uneasy feeling from that far away, but he didn't care. 』™

╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝

Detruire Les_Coeurs

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:32 pm

User Image
      † Maylee Sanmiitai †
      + Suchīru nobi Akira +

Maylee kept her eyes on Asuka as he took her hand in his and intertwined their fingers together. She would gently squeeze his back. "Whatever, you say?" She gave him a playful smile. "How about, Uka-kun?" She asked as he raised his free hand to her cheek and gently caressed her skin with his thumb. Soon pulling her closer into a kiss.

Maylee would let the world vanish around her. Certain, that the people around them would question Asuka's mentality. Would call him tainted for even touching a Sanmiitai child. But Maylee, cared very little. Asuka accepted her for what her presence was. Her insanity would come later in show. She reached up and gently place her free hand against Asuka's neck. Near were his shoulder and neck met.

Maylee would be brought back to the harsh reality as she felt others staring at her and Asuka. She would slowly pull way from Asuka and give a half smile. Maylee looked at the girls and they realized who she was. They started to murmur among themselves. She caught certain words 'cursed', 'unwanted', 'man-eater', 'parent-killer'. That last one caused Maylee to tuck away. She brought her knees to her chest, placing her free hand on her knee and squeezing tightly Asuka's hand. These girls where staring at her; she hated it. She hated being the center of attention. "Uka-kun..." She whimpered before lowering her head to her knees. "...make them go away." She told him. Her eyes burned, not in the sense of tears, but of anger. If Asuka didn't do anything about these girls. Maylee would fry them to death. She was uncomfortable with people staring at her. She kept hold of Asuka's hand as the group kept staring at them. She would explain why she acted as such, if Asuka asked.

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
      • Supreme Supporter 500
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • Hellraiser 500

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:07 am
      User Image
                    『 Asuka would enjoy the kiss, the feeling of her lips on his, the feeling of them being together, it made him happy. He wished the kiss didn't have to end so soon, but so be it. He would pick up on the teens' unnecessary comments and this foul look would find its way onto his face, like he was sickened to the core to by something; an aura of anger seeping through his pores. "Stay here.." The teen would kiss her hand before slowly sliding it out of her grasp as he stood up and turned to face the fools. His blood was boiling, and so was his chakra. As he slowly approached them, his form would begin to take on this white aura with this type of fog that swirled up his body. Strangely enough, the girls didn't move, it was as if they were frozen in fear, unable to move from his overwhelming presence. Both hands were clenched, his stare was focused on them all; the kind of stare would could pierce someone's soul, and kill them on the spot with that kind of anger. The teens would start to sweat as their bodies started to panic and overwork themselves as they prepared for a fight or flight situation. Standing directly in front of them he would lean down and wrap his arms around the shoulders of the two on either side of him, staring at the rest. His voice was cold, dark, deep, full of this malice intent.

"Now now.. what you said wasn't very nice now was it? You should learn to treat others with respect.. because one day, maybe somebody wont be as nice as me.. But let me warn you.. If I catch another word foul and ugly word from either of your mouths about ANYBODY, I will not only cut your tongues out of your mouth, but I will go to your home, kill your father as your mother watches, then force her to kill your siblings one by one as they plead for their lives.. and from there your mother will abandon you; ending her life by driving a knife though her face as I watch and laugh.. The best part is, you will have to sit there and watch with me, suffering like those around you when you talk bad of them.." By now the girls were crying silently as they looked on in horror. Asuka would give them a friendly smile as his killing intent vanished, "Alrighty.. no run along and have fun okay?" Giving a soft chuckle he would turn and walk back over to Maylee and kneel down in front of her, taking her hands into his as he squeezing them tightly. "Hey now.. don't be upset.. I am here okay?" That evil side of Asuka had completely vanished as if it was never there to begin with. His voice was back to it's caring and gently tone, his soft gaze upon hers. 』™

╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝

Detruire Les_Coeurs

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:35 pm

User Image
        † Maylee Sanmiitai †
        + Suchīru nobi Akira +

Maylee kept curled up on the bench as Asuka told her to stay there. "...'kay." She mumbled as he kissed her hand before pulling his away. Maylee kept her head down as Asuka approached the girls. She closed to her eyes and tried to stay calm as Asuka took care of things. The air became think with heavy chakra; Asuka's chakra. She raised her head slightly as Asuka spoke to them. Threatened them, more like it.

She lowered her head as the threats became intensive. And holy crap was it hot! Asuka what from sweet and caring to I'm going to kill everyone that you love. He was as insane as Maylee was. She shivered at the thought; a disturbing grin spreed across her face as she kept her face hidden. The cries of the girls that flocked around them was somewhat like music to her ears. Asuka had a way with threatening. This was more amusing then burning their pretty little faces. Yes, she was just that sadistic. He was proving that he might be able to aid her in the destruction that would be fall Konoha in time. She just had to get to Jounin like that the triplets had planned. Once at the rank; Maylee would watch her living hell burn to the ground.

When the girls went screaming and crying; the disturbing grin vanished from her face. Maylee stayed still as Asuka came back to her. Feeling him grabing her hands and squeezing her hands tightly. Saying not to be upset and that he was here. That gentle tone was back in his voice. Maylee raised her head as gazed at him. "Asuka..." But she was lost for words when it came to looking at him. She moved her eyes to the side and bit the inside of her lip. How could explain her hatred of people staring at her. She leaned forward and rested her head against Asuka's shoulder. "...Why are you so nice to me?" She asked as her eyelids lowered a little. Maylee really wanted to know why. Sure it was nice to be touched by another person that wasn't her direct clan members. Asuka, oddly, gave her hope that she could be cared about. Her expression was almost sad as she rested against him. But felt that she was putting Asuka into his grave when she would tell her brothers about him and the affections that she had for him too. Family was important to her, but so was finding her happiest is this place.

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
        • Supreme Supporter 500
        • Demonic Associate 100
        • Hellraiser 500

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:59 pm
        User Image
                      『 When she looked up he would giver her a wide, soft grin to add onto the point that everything was okay. When she called his name he would give her a quizzical look since she took a pause. He noticed muscle movement in her lip, one that he had seen her do a lot today. 'She must bite her lip when faced with a problem and doesn't know to go about it..' His little mental investigation was interrupted when she rested her head on his shoulder which caused him to smile softly. "Why wouldn't I be? It's not nice to treat others because of their looks or their heritage and other nonsense.. You should only be able to judge them after getting to know them.. And besides, it's kinda hard not to be nice to someone who tugs so hard on your heart, that makes you happy.." His arms would wrap around her frame and pull her more into his person. "It's human nature to be nice to someone that you love.. Don't you agree?" His lips would press gently against the top of her head as he cuddled himself into her. 』™

╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝

Detruire Les_Coeurs

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:08 pm

User Image
          † Maylee Sanmiitai †
          + Suchīru nobi Akira +

Maylee would listen as Asuka gave explanation into why he was so kind to her. He believed that judgement shouldn't be passed so lightly. Only after should it be passed when a person got to know them. Asuka insured everything as he said 'it's kinda hard not to be nice to someone who tugs so hard on your heart stings, that makes you happy'. When he wrapped his arms around her fame and pulled her more into his person; Maylee wrapping her arms around him and gripped the back of his sweater. She felt safe in his arms, Maylee smiled softly. Asuka would speak again, finding it to be human nature to be nice to someone you love. If that was only true with her mother. With a kiss upon her head, Maylee would look up at him and smile. "You love me?" She asked with a smile at him. "I love you too." She told him before giving a peck of a kiss on his lips. "Should we get back to work?" Maylee asked as she kept hold of the male. She was close to being a chuunin; a few quick missions would ensure her a new rank.

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
          • Supreme Supporter 500
          • Demonic Associate 100
          • Hellraiser 500

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:39 pm
          User Image
                        『 The feeling of the female wrapping her arms around him only made him feel more comfortable and at ease. When he saw her smile he couldn't help but smile bigger, "Of course I do." 'She loves me too..' He would kiss her back gently before nodding. "Sure. The next thing we have to do.. wait.. you need to find a family for your mission.. unless you want to use mine for yours as well.." He chuckled lightly. "But other than that, we have to get more leads on the mission persons." 』™

╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝

Detruire Les_Coeurs

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:10 pm

User Image
            † Maylee Sanmiitai †
            + Suchīru nobi Akira +

Maylee listened as Asuka spoke about the mission. She shook her head no when he asked about her finding a family for her mission. "They'll slam the door before I could say one word to them. People avoid me, remember." She sighed and looked to the side. "I'd like to use the family you asked. It will make things easier on me and my shinobi ego." She looked at him when he said that they'd have to get more leads on the missing persons. "What's the next step then?" Maylee asked. Getting to chuunin meant she was getting closer to the goal in activating the Triplet's plan.

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
            • Supreme Supporter 500
            • Demonic Associate 100
            • Hellraiser 500

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:45 pm
            User Image

&&&&&ℳasaruUchihaChakra: ---/490Stamina: --/70The Devil Uchiha

『 Masaru would stand up and stretch as Maylee shook her head to his suggestion. Growing tired of his current look, he would remove the glasses and put them into a pocket hidden under the purple cloth. Removing his sweater would reveal a grey high-collared short-sleeved shirt similar in appearance to the blue shirt he commonly wore in his younger years but with a zipper. His blue wrist warmers with his shuriken armbands hidden underneath would now become visible as well. After ruffling his hair, another noticeable trait is that along with this new outfit, Masaru began letting his hair hang over his forehead. The Uchiha crest on the back of his outfit has returned to its original size. It's also more noticeable that he wears dark blue pants with a blue cloth hanging from halfway up his stomach to his knees. He also wears a purple rope belt around his waist, tied in a bow, in which he carries his sword.

"Sadly that is true.." The wind would pick up and he would raise a hand up to stop his hair from flying about; however the wind didn't last that long so he simply brushed some hair out from his eyes before it simply fell back into his field of view. "Alright, that will work." Masaru would extend his arm and hold his hand out for Maylee to grab to help herself up. "Well.. I suggest going to the Ramen shop and talking with the owner about Matsuro and Tetsuya Kurosaki since they often caused a problem after having a few drinks. From there, we can head to the markets to talk to other sellers about Kazuki. Does this sound like an okay plan to you?" His onyx eyes would peer down into hers, noticing their slight change from before but opting to say nothing about the subject. 』™

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
            "Even if you learn the newest technique, it still wont match the skill that oozes from me.."

Village: Konohagakure
              Main Class: Ninjutsu
              Subclass: Ninjutsu

Chakra: ---/490
              Stamina: ---/70
              Element: Katon || Enton || Doton || Raiton
              Ryo: 両5,600
              AC: 1,400

Sharingan Abilities: Copy || Clarity
              Sharingan Stage: Inactive

Techniques Used/Active Techniques

Passive Skills
              ✘Flame Proficiency: Katon [ Fire ] ninjutsu cost [50%] less chakra to perform.

✘Uchiha Born: In-clan transplants do not cost [50%] more chakra to use.

Detruire Les_Coeurs

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:09 pm

User Image
            † Maylee Sanmiitai †
            + Suchīru nobi Akira +

Maylee would watch as Masaru changed. Glasses gone, sweater removed, hair longer, and...a...uchiha crest. She hesitated for a moment. But this was Masaru she was looking at. She would take his hand when he offered it to her. She would stand and straighten her shirt. When Masaru mentioned the ramen shop Maylee jumped in. "My uncle owns the shop. I think he worked the night when those two went missing. But closed the shop when he tossed them to the street." She gave thought to that night. She was doing the dishes in the back when the fight happened. "Ramen...Market...sounds good to me." She held onto his hand and smiled as he looked in her eyes. Feeling that he had noticed the blue flecks. "My natural eye color is blue." She answered. "It's a very long story in how they changed red." She told Masaru. "But their changing back...every since I met you." She laughed. "I guess you can say you're healing me."

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
            • Supreme Supporter 500
            • Demonic Associate 100
            • Hellraiser 500

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:46 pm
            User Image

&&&&&ℳasaruUchihaChakra: ---/490Stamina: --/70The Devil Uchiha

『 The mentioning of her uncle owning the shop caused the Uchiha to perk his eyebrow out of interest. Wrapping one of his arms around her shoulders he would pull the female close to him as he started to lead her towards the ramen shop. "Well then. Does that mean I wont have to treat you to dinner then?" Masaru would laugh softly at his joke; of course he would pay. What an would not buy his woman dinner? "Great." He would comment on her agreeing with him. 'Hah.. so she noticed my gaze.. So blue eh.. I like blue.' "A very long story hn? Well we have time to talk about it over dinner." 'Changing back since she met me? Now that's just cute..' He would smile while she laughed. "Is that so? I guess you could say you are healing me too~" Masaru would exit to the ramen shop with Maylee. [exit] 』™
            ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
            "Even if you learn the newest technique, it still wont match the skill that oozes from me.."

Village: Konohagakure
              First Class: Ninjutsu
              Second Class: Ninjutsu

Chakra: ---/490
              Stamina: ---/70
              Element: Katon || Enton || Doton || Raiton
              Ryo: 両5,600
              AC: 1,400

Sharingan Abilities: Copy || Clarity
              Sharingan Stage: Inactive

Techniques Used/Active Techniques

Passive Skills
              ✘Flame Proficiency: Katon [ Fire ] ninjutsu cost [50%] less chakra to perform.

✘Uchiha Born: In-clan transplants do not cost [50%] more chakra to use.

Detruire Les_Coeurs

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
            Other Stuff
            Get GCash
            Offers
            Get Items
            More Items
            Where Everyone Hangs Out
            Other Community Areas
            Virtual Spaces
            Fun Stuff
            Gaia's Games
            Mini-Games