Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:47 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Xena: She nods before pressing his severed arm onto the spot it was pulled from.

He grumbled a little as he sowed the severed limb back where it belonged.
Her eyes change into a greenish color as she attempts to use her ghost powers to heal Raph while he was sowing his severed arm back on.

The nerve endings reattached due to her powers and some of the tissue reconnected. Besides that, Raph sowed the rest of it on. Once threw, he bit the string in half, then looked at the two females as he flexed his reattached hand and arm. "Thanks, Z. Aight. Let's get tha ******** outta here."
Xena: Her eyes change back to a sapphire blue. She then gives a nod. "I'm with you on that." She said as she starts to walk.

He started back the way he'd come earlier hoping no one would try to stop them from leaving.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:50 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Xena: She nods before pressing his severed arm onto the spot it was pulled from.

Her eyes change into a greenish color as she attempts to use her ghost powers to heal Raph while he was sowing his severed arm back on.

The nerve endings reattached due to her powers and some of the tissue reconnected. Besides that, Raph sowed the rest of it on. Once threw, he bit the string in half, then looked at the two females as he flexed his reattached hand and arm. "Thanks, Z. Aight. Let's get tha ******** outta here."
Xena: Her eyes change back to a sapphire blue. She then gives a nod. "I'm with you on that." She said as she starts to walk.

He started back the way he'd come earlier hoping no one would try to stop them from leaving.
Xena: "Are we heading back to New York or do you have a place in mind to go to?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:51 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Michelle began to follow after him, happy to be leaving the town for good  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:07 am
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: "Are we heading back to New York or do you have a place in mind to go to?"

"Back ta New York. This mission was a failure." he growled. As they walked, the area around them began to shimmer then twist and turn while changing shape. "Aw s**t, what now!?"  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:38 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

"Back ta New York. This mission was a failure." he growled. As they walked, the area around them began to shimmer then twist and turn while changing shape. "Aw s**t, what now!?"
Xena: She stops walking when she saw the area around them began to change shape. "It might be another illusion."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:44 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: She stops walking when she saw the area around them began to change shape. "It might be another illusion."
Michelle sighed in exasperation. "Not again."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:55 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

"I'm gettin tired a this s**t!!" he exclaimed as he moved to stand in front of the two woman. As the area shimmered and changed the surroundings turned into a vary familiar room with a low Japanese tea table and pillows on either side for sitting.

??: "My son?" Splinter asked as he looked up from where he sat at the table.

He eyed the rat suspiciously.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:59 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

"I'm gettin tired a this s**t!!" he exclaimed as he moved to stand in front of the two woman. As the area shimmered and changed the surroundings turned into a vary familiar room with a low Japanese tea table and pillows on either side for sitting.

Michelle remained quiet but alert  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:04 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: She takes a moment to look around the area before noticing Splinter. She had a suspicion that he might be an illusion as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:11 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Splinter: He stood and approached Raph. After standing and looking Raph in the eyes for a few moments, he drew back his hand and struck Raph hard across the face causing Raph's head to turn as he stumbled back a little. "How dare you!? Why have you returned!? You were told to stay away! You dishonor my home by entering with your tainted soul." he growled.

He seemed hurt and surprised as he looked at his father.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:15 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Splinter: He stood and approached Raph. After standing and looking Raph in the eyes for a few moments, he drew back his hand and struck Raph hard across the face causing Raph's head to turn as he stumbled back a little. "How dare you!? Why have you returned!? You were told to stay away! You dishonor my home by entering with your tainted soul." he growled.

Xena: She watches for a moment then pins her ears back as she looks at Raph. "Don't be fooled, Raph. It's just Dagon playing mind games with you."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:21 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

"It's just an illusion Raph like Xena says. I highly doubt your father would put you out for something you couldn't control."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:24 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: She watches for a moment then pins her ears back as she looks at Raph. "Don't be fooled, Raph. It's just Dagon playing mind games with you."

He looked at Xena and Michelle, then looked back at Splinter.

Splinter: "You would believe this girl over your father? The one who raised you? The one who kept you safe from a harsh world?! Kneel when I speak to you!" he yelled.

He stared for a moment, then did as he was told.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:30 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Splinter: "You would believe this girl over your father? The one who raised you? The one who kept you safe from a harsh world?! Kneel when I speak to you!" he yelled.

Xena: "Come on, Raph! Think! Would the real Splinter treat you in such a manner? If you were able to see through the illusion of my father, then you should be able to see through this one." She said before drawing her sword and points it toward Splinter. "Your mind games won't work."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:39 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Xena: "Come on, Raph! Think! Would the real Splinter treat you in such a manner? If you were able to see through the illusion of my father, then you should be able to see through this one." She said before drawing her sword and points it toward Splinter. "Your mind games won't work."

Splinter: "Put your sword away girl." he growled pulling a small dagger from his robs and throwing it at Xena.

He moved quickly and the dagger bounced off his plastron. "Oh yeah. I see through it. Just wanted ta see how far tha bastards would try ta go. This is a sad representation of my father. First, Masta Splinta was not tha one who told me ta leave. It was Leo. And it was more an agreement than a order. Second, He'd never speak ta me in tha manner this guy does. Heh. Ya'll ******** up wit these illusions. Try again. Try harder!" he said picking up the dagger and throwing it back at "Splinter".  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff