Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:13 pm
User Image

User Image

Kumogakure ➟ Genin ➟ Medical★Ninjutsu ➟ 425★425 ➟ 75★75

xxxxxNathaniel flicked his headband a bit, still unused to the feeling of it. He had relaxed a bit after his visit to the Raikage's office, and was ready to try out some jutsu. He wandered into the academy and slipped into a side room. He felt his chakra nature, the jumpiness of it, the quickness, and started to force his Raiton chakra outward. It formed around his body and crackled as it grew more intense. Nathaniel's body started to glow as the electrical energy grew more. He held the jutsu for half a minute before dropping it. He knew he could use it as a signal or code someday, and marked it off his mental list.
Touei no Jutsu [ Flickering Light Technique ] 1/1
Mission Complete!

xxxxxWith that finished, Nathaniel decided to try a defensive technique. He made sure he was centered in the room before forming a hand sign. He imagined strings of chakra spreading out in different directions and ordered his chakra to spread out appropriately. Then he felt it shoot out in various areas all over his being, and sensed the capability of each string to carry his Raiton energy. He breathed in deeply to keep his mind focused. He formed another sign and shot out electricity in such a hungry way, it felt like his nervous system was shaking. The strings, which hung on to different corners of the room, hummed at the electricity flowing in them. Then, the Raiton energy eventually slowed and ceased, having no absorbing target. Nathaniel lowered his hands and felt the strings retract or disintegrate immediately.
Seidenki Ito no Jutsu [ Static Strings Technique ] 1/1
Mission complete!

xxxxx

Learn a Jutsu!
Information: You have to start somewhere, don't you? Well, here's the starting point! Learn a jutsu, any jutsu, and you've taken the first step on the road to power!
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: None
Note: This mission can only be repeated three times.

~0~

Touei no Jutsu [ Flickering Light Technique ]
Official Description: Charging electrical Chakra throughout the entire body, the Shinobi makes his or her skin light up brightly. With an additional five Chakra, the user can control this bright glow to make the light flicker, using it as a code or a signal. An additional five Chakra allows the user to create a flicker so bright it can disable anyone who looks directly at him or her for a post.
Guild Description: See official description.

Seidenki Ito no Jutsu [ Static Strings Technique ]
Official Description: This skill allows the user to create strings of electricity that can either act physically as strings, or as a medium that can send small shocks to an opponent. When the strings are placed around an area, they are often fairly difficult to see, and unnoticed by the quick eye. The strings can then be used to detect movement: the static strings form into a string of electricity, but with such a weak current that it is rarely noticed by Shinobi who accidentally walks through the strings. When this happens, the user will immediately feel a small shock where the strings make contact with the body.
Guild Description: See official description

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Rank :: Kumogakure Genin [D-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 489/565 || Stamina :: 115/165
The guys body moves like jello, was one thought that went through Miko's Mind. He'd initially reacted as would anyone else but he moved and made constant sounds as if he was trying to make bubbles mouth. It was like talking with a mouth full of water and it slightly made hearing him out awkward at best, and incomprehensible at worst. While Miko was trying to listen to just exactly what this guys response to her proposition was, she'd not Liori's approach from her rear a she'd enter into the range of her 'Buraindotacchi'. Miko could feel her forming a jutsu in her hands, but she wasn't familiar with it to be exact. Though the chakra nature was ringing alarms in her head. Opting to not engage in this skirmish between the two kunoichi and Miko's own personal distaste for exsplody things. "Okay, how about white haired chick with a lot of piercings and stuff, or maybe boom boom? Fair assessments of a first blow impression to size ya up. Though I don't figure this guy cares what I introduce you as Liori...uhuh" She'd call back to Liori's comment while also having her attention pulled by Toso's own preposition of ground rules for his own practice with a"live" subject.

Well it wasn't bad not being the only one playing at manipulating a scenario to their own benefit. So Miko would fold her arms over her chest as she'd try to listen to Toso the best she could and would work at forming hand seals as the guy continued on.
"I do however, have some questions and a proposition. First, bloop, I have some experimental inks I need to try out on a live willing subject. Nothing that should be particularly damaging or cause any noticeable harm in fact one could say one is rather supposed to empower an individual. Just in general it would be a pleasure if you allowed me to try these on you before we begin. Likewise I'll submit to any request you propose pre engagement, assuming you wish to spar."
Nodding along and honestly getting mostly the gist of what he was saying she'd put up her hand to cal for him to pause, even before the personally invasive question came up. She'd come upon the scroll holding the shadow clone jutsu while she was perusing earlier and it was the one jutsu that peeked her interest way back when it was first mentioned by Myurai in the raikage's office. Multitasking as ever Miko would process her answers to Toso's questions while working on her chakra control to evenly split her chakra. [1/3]

"Aight, so you wanna spray all that black stuff at me, right? But you don't expect me to stay still when you do it do ya? Cause~ I'm not sure if I'm cool with that, but I'm fine with you trying to hit me with it. Though I guess we can work something out with just, maybe working on a clone of somethin, so~..." Just when she'd gotten to the point she felt she was confident with the jutsu's preparation he'd ask about her physical confidence. Now to a teen aged girl of only fourteen it was a rather rude and invasive comment to make about her body. Miko would hear Liori break out into poorly suppressed laughter. Turning on her heel and still holding her hand signs hidden in her long sleeves miko would glare a few daggers at the other kunoichi's direct as she'd turn back around to respond with. "I'm fi~ne with my body as it is and I'd say I hit a damn ten, alright! What the hell does it have to do with you spewing ink and crap at me?!" A bit peeved but not too distracted from the task at hand Miko would finish the jutsu and in a plume of smoke another miko would appear with the same pissed expression on her face. [2/3]

"I hope you're confident in your body to an eleven on a scale of one to ten boyo, cause I'm gonna work you over with a few simple genjutsu and ninjutsu. You ain't got a problem with me testing out that body of yours do ya? But if you want to work you little ink magic on anyone it's gonna be on this here clone." the real miko would point at the clone and at first she'd simply seem to glare at Tosokurai with a sneer before shaking off the expression as if to say, 'what ever' with her body language. Yet again just then Liori wouldhave her little bird thing suddenly go off above everyones head and a ringing sound would annoy th crap out of Miko and her clone whom in synergy with Miko, and probably a great show case for how well she performed this would lash out at Liori, "Chick dont' give me that crap I felt you make that thing BOom BoOM! Keep the freaky exploding stuff far away from my ears, damn." Trying to yawn to clear her ears Miko would turn back around contorting her face displaying such. the real Miko would bakc away in a bit of a huff tapping Liori on the shoulder to call her to give Toso and the clone some distance. the clone would begin to stretch and bend atop the swirling ball of air as the real Miko had dismounted. Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ] Rank: B [3/3]

"Common punk-rock bomber lets give kid-squid and my clone a little room, this should be interesting, also if you're gonna do what i know you're doing just make sure you don't' blow my eardrums, please thanks." The clone would hover over to Tosokurai and would then proceed to sit on the ball of air after she was done stretching and feeling out her new body. it was odd, it was like being Miko but knowing for a fact from the sense of her chakra's depth and so on that she wasn't actually the real thing. Addressing Tosokurai directly this time the clone would ask for his name."So is the original me right in calling you Kid-Squid, or do you have a real name? " In the mean time the real Miko would be focusing on training her mind as her clone handled all the physical stress.

((OOC: Mags@I think ninjutsu reductions do work on bloodlines as well, I know my ninjutsu reductions stack with my kugutsu ones.
Necro@ Most of my powerful stuff is generated from using my weapons so~ I'm just training up practical stuff for misdirection and a few genjutsu here.))
¥ Ryo: 1,000 | ¥ AC:2,000
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Learn Ninjutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Completes Smiting Jobs one [1] post faster. [- Academy]

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit.

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-Rank]

Kaze Nori [ Wind Riding ]
Official Description: Creates a ball of air which can carry the user at great speeds.
Guild Description: The user form a ball of rapidly swirling air beneath the feet, upon which they typically sit (some with exceptional balance may choose to stand). As a result the user is left hovering several feet above the ground, and is able to control the ball to move quickly in any direction, essentially allowing the user a high degree of speed and agility while they remain on the ball. Due to the nature of the ball and its speed, it is quite natural for users of this technique to move across walls and ceilings. Lasts for three posts. [Supplementary] [2/3]

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ]
Official Description: This technique creates a solid clone of the user, unlike the empty ones formed from the traditional Bunshin no Jutsu. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two decent blows. They can also disperse on their own. The clones will be created to appear in the same condition as the original did when he/she performed the technique itself. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original even by the Byakugan- because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made from any other substance.
Guild Description: Creates a solid clone which is able to interact with the environment, and perform any technique that the user knows. The strength of each clone is dependent on the actual number of clones formed. If two clones are made, they each possess one half (1/2) the strength of the original, four clones- one forth (1/4), etc. For simplicity reasons, rather than having to split the chakra pool evenly amongst user and clones, whenever a technique is performed by a clone, the allotted chakra cost is taken from the original, overall pool. ( If the original has 100 available chakra, and a clone performs a technique that costs 10, the available amount of chakra becomes 90. ) Shadow clones cannot be told apart by doujutsu. When a clone is dispersed, any knowledge it gained while active is transferred to the original only, no other clones. Clones can only be sent as far away as the immediate area, defined as the sub-forum in which the user currently resides.

Weapons/Puppets:
[Yet to be Purchased]

Misson/Jobs/Training:

Interacting with::
magcookie

NecroPlant

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:46 pm
User Image
Axel Storn
Genin l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 275/300 l Stamina - 255/300

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

Reading the second skill, Axel saw it was a variation of the first, but it had its own awkwardness to it, instead of a cross body slash aimed at the shoulder or head, this was one bred for one hundred percent lethality; it was a stab, not a slash, aimed at the shoulder or even the neck if the positioning is optimal, but it would take some time to get such a technique ready. The read head walked and stood face to face with the dummy and did some stabbing motions to get the feeling right, once he was sure he could get it right, he walked back just as he had done for the past technique, ran and jumped at the dummy, but slashed the dummy instead of stabbing it.
[Dragon Hammer Strike: Tragedy ½]

With his recent failure behind him, he lined up and practiced his stabs one last time. He held his sword in a straight line, ran and finally jumped once more, ripping through the air with the sparring sword held closely to his body. As he began his descent, the blade snapped forward some time before the he was close to the dummy. The blade hit the wood and sent the vibrations of the hit through Axel’s arm. It was painful, excruciatingly so, because this weapon was not meant for this. It was a blunt blade, not sharpened for cutting, stabbing or the sort, but regardless of that, he did notice the wood was chipped, which brought a smile to his face.
[Dragon Hammer Strike: Tragedy 2/2]

Axel walked over to the scroll once more, and saw that the following techniques would require his katana. Once again he made sure no one would be looking at him, stabbed the practice sword on the ground as hard as he could and placed his right hand on the katana. He held his breath for a moment, invoking the memory of his father, his teachings on how the true steel should never be drawn for practice or play, how the katana was not a toy, but a tool that spoke to the very essence of man, or how his sister and father would debate on this for hours on end, speaking of the true nature of man, and other things that at the time he was too young to comprehend, and even now would not completely grasp. There was one thing he could grasp though, and that was his katana, and so he did. His hand wrapped around the hilt of his weapon, the boy ran at the dummy, unsheathed his sword and have it a cross strike, running from the base of the hip all the way to the shoulder.
[Twin Dragon Strike ½]

After the first hit, Axel reached for his weapon’s sheath. There was something strange about using it to strike a dummy, it was something that he never thought was necessary, what good was striking with the sheath? It would not hit particularly hard, but he guessed it would keep the opponent on edge, and that was its own reward. He drove the sheath at the dummy’s neck, and then jumped back to make some distance between the two of them.
[Twin Dragon Strike 2/2]

Axel sheathed his weapon and quickly prepared himself to try the variation of the Twin Dragon Strike; the lightning variation to be precise. It was not exactly like the first, this one owned up to the variation classification it had, as it changed the premise of the technique completely, this time he did not have to unsheathe his weapon to attack, but he attacked first with the weapon’s sheath and then with the actual blade. He ran at the dummy, and drove the weapon’s sheath on to the dummy’s neck, while keeping his sword low to the ground.
[Twin Dragon Strike: Lightning ½]

In one fluid motion, Axel rose his blade up the side of the dummy and drove it up where the ribs would be as hard as he could, using only the tip of the blade. It sliced through the wood roughly, but he was not content with the results, so he tried it once more. He got into position and ran at the dummy one more time, this time, he spun, and hit the dummy on the left side of the head and quickly delibering a powerful stab in what would be the dummy’s gut with the katana.
[Twin Dragon Strike: Lightning 2/2]

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."  
NecroPlant rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:38 pm

User ImageUser Image
            • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
              ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
              pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
              pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

❞·.¸¸.-> LOCATION: Distant Field❞ ·.¸¸.-> THOUGHTS: I smell... deceit. Bloop.❞ ·.¸¸.-> COMPANY: Miko Tengoku, Liori Mundo❞ ·.¸¸.-> MOOD: Eccentric
              ~Current Theme Music~Baby Pig

Tōsokurui's glasses glared. The weather was beginning to show signs of dropping temperature. Miko claimed to have utmost confidence in her body but the sign of hesitance in her speech pattern said otherwise. Ideally and most commonly such hesitance would be attributed simply to embarrassment to such a straight and narrow question but this was not something Toso commonly associated such reactions with. Thanks to his father these testimonies of 'embarrassment' were stage plays of lack in self confidence. Toso was not fully convinced. A test would be in order. A test akin to his fathers. He would put this 'test' on hold however. Suddenly a loud bang caused the air to disperse. Toso's hair caught the breeze and danced but Toso himself remained unfazed. After Miko's criticisms Toso also spoke his opinion. "That display was absolutely fantastic Bloop. White haired woman? Do not be discouraged to come closer, If you wish you can watch my display. In the mean time I propose the same question. What is your confidence in regards to your body BLoop!" In the eyes of this artisan it seemed Liori's displays equated more to fireworks. Since he could not see the explosions colors the spread of the explosion bore a greater artistic appeal. (Recovery 30)

He smiled giddily if not in a way that would make a person regret their words at Miko for having turned his own question against him. "Indeed I am confident in my body bloop. One must respect their body and never be ashamed by it." The man slowly began unzipping his coat his torso while not muscular was toned he began progressing lower and lower revealing that he seemed to wearing a loosely fitted medical gown beneath his coat but there was nothing else beneath that. He jumped at the sound of a poofing noise. This noise being the summoning of a clone. His coat remained half-way unzipped but fortunately stopped there. He would then commend Miko "Ah a clone! A solid one at that! Bloo bloop bloop. Wonderful. I've yet to develop the skills to produce one such as yours. I suppose you're giving me free reign then? As such you're welcome to test any Genjutsu on me so see fit when I've finished." The man re-opened his fathers book. Scouring the pages. He would sheathe his brush and use said newly freed hand in a pendulum motion. (Recovery 30)

The pendulum like swing of his sleeve stopping momentarily when asked a question by the clone. How could he have forgotten one of the basic tenants of communication. Perhaps he was a little over excited. He flipped through the pages as he spoke. "Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo of the Hojo clan. My origins hail from the land of Tea. Many simply call me Toso others refer to me as the monochrome squid." Still holding the book in one hand he approached the clone. "What of your name Ika and your accomplice her name is Liori correct." He said in front of the clone but looking at the real Miko. If the clone had any feelings of personal space. He was definitely super close. "First contact with the skin it says. the more exposed the greater the effectiveness...Hmm I wonder if this is a necessity." The man's cheeks went from 0 to 100 in instant puffing up. The clone would then if struck would be covered in a Forrest green, her entire body would be dyed. No harm would be done to her skin but the clones clothes would begin to melt. Tōsokurui would cancel the inks progression if the clones clothes reached a midway point. It would be necessary for the clone to shield itself if it wished to protect exposure of it's masters more 'private areas' if the clone did this however it would obviously reflect it's owners lack of self confidence in Toso's eyes. Assuming the clone received the attack.

Next the man's cheeks began to fill again. Toso swirled the chakra within his stomach and his mouth. The ink within it's confines began to develop a taste it was berryesque. The flavor in his mouth would then become more of a blueberry. It was a pleasant taste and a pleasant smell as some of it leaked outward to be caught on the wind smelling like morning breakfast. Toso would then project this ink outward directly toward the clone. The clones arms if it had been covering anything, after being stained a deep navy blue would then begin to look as if they were becoming difficult to hold up. This would be turning into some sort of perverted sideshow act but Tōsokurui didn't bear a trace of sinfulness in his eyes just concern as to whether or not he was doing his skills correctly. He didn't appear to be deriving any pleasure from this situation but for the real Miko and Liori what the clone was going through would definitely be...a little unsettling if not a nightmarish situation for a woman to go through assuming Toso's techniques were successful in landing. The negative stigma attached to squids and tentacles would do nothing to aid this imagery. (Enfeebling Blend 018 1/1)

The Navy blue ink would remain on her person as Toso flipped to a bookmarked page. It was yet to be over for the poor clone. The man began filling his cheeks once more to the cusp of looking like it was fit to burst. This blend was beginning to become spicy. The blend wasn't wildly spicy it was nothing like the chili powder used to nullify Genjutsu. If this blend of chakra were to be compared to anything it would be maybe a cumin or a mild salsa. The man would exhale the contents of the blend unto the clone wherever she may be. The navy blue and the now dark red would mix together. The clone would then find itself breathing heavily. It's cheeks would grow flushed if the attack was successful. Toso would then attempt to attack the clone with a simple punch if she was being evasive the man would do something unpredictable and and launch his arm like a whip. The result would be some form of quiet lewd moan if the punch connected. This would not be the result he was looking for. The following conversation would only occur if the subsequent inks had stricken their target and Toso was successful in his strike.
              ~
              "Bloop. I messed up somewhere." Toso would approach Miko and per chance Liori if she had taken up his offer. He then pointed to the description in the book. "It says here the blend should be a crimson red. I'm not entirely sure what crimson looks like. You see I'm colorblind. If you could perchance try and describe the color to me you'd be a wonderful help. Bloop." The man smiled with child like innocence waiting for assistance as a heavy breathing multi colored clone was behind him. Perchance it was time to switch it out for a new one.
              ~
              For the most part all of these 'attacks' could easily be avoided. If Miko's clone was indeed being evasive, it would incur the following reaction. Toso would not be entertained. In fact internally he'd be a little miffed. Toso had drawn to the conclusion Miko had summoned the clone to act as a simple subject for the sake of testing. If actual combat implementation is what she wished. Then he'd see it only fair game to train Miko's reactions to such not a clone. "I see you're not going to make this easy on me...Ika"

((OOC: I've made a branching path using tilde's. If Miko's clone was particularly evasive Toso will switch gears. If for the most part all the inks and attack hit in some manner he'll remain passive. Ultimately he was just going to let you use the Genjutsu on him without a fight if you let him ink your clone without a fight XD. Also Hayyyyyyy Mag. Everything should be fixed so your clone is treated as would a normal Oc. Bloop.))
              ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:295 /305❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:295 /295❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition:Shuriken 14, /15,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:0((500)) /0❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:750 /0

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
              • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2
              • Kanboku(Ink Technique) Post reduction +1
              • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
              • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +1
              • Class Bloodline Post reduction +1
              • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
              • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes increasing overall evasiveness slightly.
              • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
              •Blood Bender: User receives and additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the characters bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.->Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
              ΦMoth Blend 019
              Rank C -10 Chaka
              The ink will undergo alteration, causing it to become a forest green color. This ink is capable of burning through cloth and leather materials, but has no effect on the skin.
              ΦEnfeebling Blend 018
              Rank C -10 Chakra
              The ink will undergo alteration, causing it to become a navy blue color. This ink is capable of reducing the muscle strength of the afflicted by 10% for every typical shot that makes skin contact and sticks. As thus, one is able to completely exhaust their opponent with successive shots.
              Φ
              ❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
              Φ Wire 20 Yards
              Φ Suiton Brush
              ❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
              Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
              Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank B
              Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank D
              Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

User Image

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:39 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image
x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150

Lilja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Hakanai decided to take some time away from the cavern. Lilja followed him to the dojo. The other techniques she wanted to learn, she needed to work it else where.

[ 1 / 6 Learned ]

Before she entered, blue hues glanced upwards toward the sky. She actually felt comfortable with this temperature and weather. She will spend more time outside later, first she needed to train.

[ 2 / 6 Learned ]

Once she entered, she saw that was many people here. Few she recongized. One of them was a female that was lying on the floor. Why was she already back instead of resting?

[ 3 / 6 Learned ]

No matter. There was work to be done. She noticed the red haired swordsman. With a smirk, she can used one of the technique she read to .. aid and speed up his training. With that, chakra of wind and water started to swirled around her.

[ 4 / 6 ]

Held up both arms and her palm was pointed towards the dummy, she closed her eyes and focused. The air from Hakanai to the dummy was strong as she forced the wind and water towards the dummy. Soon the ice dome formed around the dummy.

[ 5 / 6 Learned ]

Hakanai smirked softly as she was satisfied with her creation. Hakanai approached Axel as Lilja started to roam around an get the feel of this academy. Hakanai stood by his side as she gestured towards the ice dome, she wanted to see if it was strong and sturdy.

[ 6 / 6 Hyōton: Hi Bouheki [ Ice Release: Protective Ice Dome ] Learned! ]

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Ryo: 200
AC: 300

Rexnov

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:26 pm
User Image
Rin Yukimori
Genin l Kumogakure l Ice Queen l
Chakra - 355/355 l Stamina - 150/150

Rin walked rather happily toward the dojo, it seemed like a good place to start up some small talk and a great place to meet other genin. She stared at the entrance of the academy while entering, her headband still in her hands unsure of where to tie it, so she decided she might as well tie it around her pants at her waist just about the hips, like a belt but with the village symbol to her right side. " I guess that'll do" she said to herself absentmindedly. After talking to the secretary for a little bit and signing in her name she asked where she might find certain scrolls on water and wind, after she was directed she dashed off. She didn't want to waste any of her valuable training time chatting too much. She reached the second floor and explored a few scrolls before settling on what she wanted, seeing a rather odd looking book while exiting on some water and air jutsu by the looks of its design. She decided it would be nice to read it too, maybe there might be very useful to her. "The True Nature of Water and Air" said the title, but no exact author. She took it along with 2 other scrolls and exited to the first floor and subsequently the yard. Once there she began reading on the various techniques but they didn't seem to only involve Water and Air but also Ice. "Huh...seems interesting" She thought to herself as she continued to read. She sat down seeing a red headed boy training, she observed him for a while before continuing her own reading. She continued to read the various instructions, it detailed on how water and air could be transformed into ice and how to mold and work it.[1/7]

She let out a sigh after a while of reading it was confusing, all she could do was think back at that moment when she had an unfortunate situation with a bear, how it felt how the ice seemed to react and respond to her fear. But she didn't plan on putting herself in a position of fear and discomfort. So she opted for the next best thing and continued to work with what she had. Which mostly consisted of reading the book and trying to understand everything it detailed, but it was all very weirdly written. [2/7]

She continued to read the instructions, it seemed like it really did involve a lot of concentration to get things going, she hoped it would all go well and that she would manage to get some progress, she concentrated as best as she could, but nothing worked. She would lay on her back frustrated, placing the book on her face while looking closely at the images, a bit too closely. She knew the chakras needed to work in harmony so she thought shed focus on that for a while, sitting back down she continued to attempt to combining the two forces. [3/7]

With little progress she managed to get some sort of feeling out of it but nothing too grand or special. She growled and decided maybe the scrolls would hold more help than some book on something she assumed was a one time thing. She opened up the water and air scrolls while still studying the book, maybe all three together would solve this puzzle she was trying to figure out. [4/7]

The written trio seemed to finally start making sense as she continued to read all of them. It wasnt the most orderly way of doing things but it was what was working for her. She sat down and concentrated on one chakra then the other at a time. It took her some time but she finally began to grasp the chakras and how they felt when she focused very well. "Well...its not easy but im getting there I can feel it!" Shed say determined to get things to work. [5/7]

She continued to focus and the two chakras seems to finally react and work with one another. Finally it was working! But only a little bit she could make a small pebble before it all stopped working and shed have to start all over. Eventually she had a made the small pebble enough times to begin to make it larger and larger.. "Well its progress!" She said to herself with a small hint of cheer "I know i can do this" She thought determined to make the Ice, she knew she could do it, she had done it before granted under different situations but she could feel it she was getting close. [6/7]

"Come on come on!" She kept at it focusing and trying again and again. The more she did it the easier it seemed to get until it eventually was becoming a lot easier to do. Soon enough her practice gave her results and she was able to make the ice form into a ball about the size of her palm. "Yes!" She cheered to herself, althought it was loud enough for others to hear. [7/7]

With her new ability available thanks to the book she kept eyeballing the book for more clues as to what it was and what she could do. It was a bloodline, so one of her parents must have carried it and never told her. But right now it didnt matter she was too happy about it to care too much. "Ice Manipulation" she read as she followed the instructions on the book. She was very happy and excited to continue trying out things. It required a single hand sign so she thought that was what was best, making the sign she focused on her ice ball. It moved! What joy she had, she continued to work with it. [1/2]

After more minutes of molding and working with it she was finally able to mold it into a kunai. She moved it around, it was nice and sturdy too! She wondered just how sturdy. Throwing it at a close by dummy. It was as if she was throwing a regular kunai! Just as strong and stable! "This is so amazing" she though, she might not need to carry kunai on her all the time if she could make her own, along with shuriken too! "Yeah this is definitely going to be super handy!". Noticing a white haired girl approach the red headed boy who was training, she had made a dome of ice, maybe she too was also a user of her own bloodline. She wouldn't think too much into it, she was far too happy with being able to make her own weapons. [2/2]

Hyōton [ Ice Release ] Learned
Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ] Learned
Rexnov

Lily Platypus

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:21 pm
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 400/485 ---/375

Hatsu entered the academy. There were others she could interact with, only.....it might be hard to even try. Nonetheless, there was some things she needed to sort out in her head. Sitting down in a nice empty corner, Hatsu made herself cozy as she meditated. [1/5]

Pondering to herself if her actions past were just, Hatsu delved deep into her emotions. She would imagine to herself what might have happened had she not been so rash. A hindsight that could only better her judgement for future conflicts. [2/5]

An end that could have been avoided yes, but what has happened cannot be changed. While it seemed just at the time, to fight for one's leader, perhaps more information was needed. Hatsu furrowed her brow as she berated herself from within her thoughts. [3/5]

Tension seemed to rise in the air around Hatsu, as her emotions battled to see which would stand tall above the rest. Her confusion with the incident weighed heavy on her as she concentrated on her actions past. Her chakra seemed to flow, rapidly surging through her as she questioned her views of right and wrong. [4/5]

As she calmed down, weary from her newly fought conflict she would rest. Her mind went blank, the confusion having triumphed, and nothing having been learned in the end. Yet, even as she had lost the battle, the war was not over, and a new power seemed to sprout from the seedling genin. [5/5 Basic Training: Meditate]

Her mind exhausted from sorting memories out, Hatsu decided to just sit there for the time being. Motionless, relaxed, calm.....

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:38 pm
User Image

User Image

Kumogakure ➟ Genin ➟ Medical★Ninjutsu ➟ 425★425 ➟ 75★75

xxxxxNathaniel shook off the wisp-y feeling of electricity around him, clearing his mind to prepare for the next ninjutsu. It was a defensive technique, and if he wanted to a medic one day, he better make use of it. He formed the first hand sign, organizing his chakra and filtering it in his core.

Then he let the Raiton nature take control, statically connecting all over his body until his chakra was floating everywhere. With another sign, the chakra was expended. Electricity flowed all over his body, crackling at random intervals. Nathaniel tried to practice a punch with his skin lit up and felt that he couldn't. That's right... No movement in this state. It only serves as a defensive technique. He relieved his chakra of their motions and relaxed again.
Heki no Jutsu [ Burst Technique ] 2/2
Mission complete!

xxxxx Nathaniel stretched to the side with a soft sigh. Then he formed another hand sign and felt his chakra fill in his hands. They almost seemed to vibrate with the concentrated energy, until he used them the form an electrical cloud. The cloud was slow to form, but did so in a rather captivating way; like a network of strings.

With the cloud formed, Nathaniel had nothing else to do besides transfer his consciousness into it. This was a rather vulnerable state, seeing as how the cloud could quickly be destroyed or have a genjutsu cast upon it. Nathaniel could see the room from a higher perspective now, and hear faint sword fighting from another room. The medical genin stayed in this state until he was satisfied with the new sensations. He released the jutsu and sat down on a desk to rest a bit.
Ichijou no Kumo no Jutsu [ Cloud Wisp Technique ] 2/2

xxxxx

Learn a Jutsu!
Information: You have to start somewhere, don't you? Well, here's the starting point! Learn a jutsu, any jutsu, and you've taken the first step on the road to power!
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: None
Note: This mission can only be repeated three times.

~0~

Heki no Jutsu [ Burst Technique ]
Official Description: The user vents electric Chakra from his or her entire body, causing anyone that touches or attacks him or her to receive minor electrical shocks and burns. The Shinobi cannot move while in this state.

Ichijou no Kumo no Jutsu [ Cloud Wisp Technique ]
Official Description: By forming Raiton Chakra into his or her hands, the user creates a cloud that is infused with Chakra. The formation process takes a post, and after the cloud is complete the user transfers all of his or her consciousness to the cloud to take control of it. While controlling the cloud, the user can see and hear from the perspective of the cloud. Destroying the cloud is very easy: physical attacks, Ninjutsu, almost anything can dispel the technique, returning the user to consciousness, but if one were to use Genjutsu on the cloud it would immediately dispel and the user would be afflicted with the Genjutsu that was used without even knowing it.

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:58 pm
User Image
Axel Storn
Genin l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 275/300 l Stamina - 250/300

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

Axel set down his katana and looked to both sides, he saw a girl staring at his direction, she had white hair, and from the distance he could have sworn it was Hakanai, so he turned a shade of red because she could see his blade, and then waved at her. After that episode he sheathed the katana. I must never allow something like this to happen again, forgive me father. He thought as he reached for the sparring sword. When he turned, Hakanai was there with him, but the other girl was still where she was, did Hakanai have a twin sister? They both looked a lot alike, Axel almost even asked her, but then for obvious reasons did not. All the red head could think about was the fact that the girl had seen her sword, which threw him off, because no one that saw his blade should be able to live to tell the tale, or so his father would go on and on for hours saying. He waved to Hakanai this time and he saw her doing her work, whatever she was doing seemed to be had because it took her… some time before she made this… ice bowl? It was a pretty big ice bowl he had to give her that, but the fact she was using ice was what impressed him the most. He whistled when he saw it, and then looked at her, remembering once more she couldn’t hear him, which caused him to clench his fists in anger at himself.

Axel saw her motion, he knew what the girl wanted. She wanted to take his blade and ram it into her cold dome, and that’s what he would do. He took some steps back and ran as fast as he could, once he was three feet away from it or so he jumped a good five or six feet in the air and brought his sparring sword so hard on the dome the damn thing broke in half. “Well… the secretary will be pissed I broke her sword…” He said to himself and Lilja. Meanwhile, an ANBU wearing a Christmas hat appeared in front of Rin in a poof of candy canes and, mistletoes and snowflakes. He was wearing a rain deer mask, and leaned in real close to Rin, so close she could feel his cold icy breath… And he whispered a name, along with the instructions to give a gift to that person, along with a picture so she would know who it was. “Come over to those two fellows over there, I’ll wait for you to explain the entire thing once you get there.” The anbu said, and then disappeared and reappeared in between Axel and Hakanai with the same things: snowflakes, mistletoes and candy canes. Once Rin was there, if she came, he began to talk. “We all know the horrible things that happened in the village, the destruction and the death, but our Raikage has decided it is time to bring some CHEAR! There will be Christmas festivities, as well as a celebration for the New Year, but if we don’t do our work right, the Kage said it won’t happen, so I need you all to help!” His voice was highly enthusiastic and then very sad when it had to be, as was his body language, and as his mood changed, he bobbed his head to one side or the other, making his santa hat jingle. “Oh! I almost forgot!” He said, handing Axel a picture and then whispering a name into his ear. Then he turned and walked over to Hakanai. Axel was fixed looking at the picture. “This person is familiar…” He said outloud and turned the picture, reading the name, but never saying it outloud. Then he rose his head and saw the ANBU moving toward Hakanai, he extended and arm to try to stop him, but he couldn’t and for some strange reason he did not call out.

Technique Used: Dragon Hammer Strike

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."
Lunar_Serenade19

LilyPlatypus

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:45 pm
User Image

Liori Q Mundo l Bakuton - Mouths Awakened l Kumogakure l Genin

Liori was practically on auto pilot as she began turning the pages through her memory, trying to pluck clean some useful techniques she had planned to work on. She was directed by Miko to step away from her and her newly formed clone, with a shrug she ignored her comment on the explosions. It wasn't but a few seconds after that Jello man posed her the same question he brought to Miko. "Uh. Probably a 9/10, why?" She asked before he began working on Miko's clone. As he worked he answered out to Miko's questions relieving his name to be 'Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo.' "Yup, Liori Quin Mundo loud and proud. Glad to see someone enjoys my brilliant display." She said instead of letting Miko confirm his question as well as poking fun at the young girl besides her. Next was a surprise as the jello man's cheeks seemed to inflate like a squirrel hoarding nuts before absolutely covering Miko's clone with a deep green liquid, which she assumed to be ink. Liori covered her mouth as the ink began eating away at the clones clothes. "Oh my. I'm gonna have to redact my earlier answer. I don't own many outfits and I'd rather not have them dissolved for science." She said in between fits of contained laughter.
[+15 Chakra]

She decided rather than watching this man make a doll out of Miko's clone, she would continue to work on her techniques. Closing her eyes she continued to flip the pages of techniques before plucking free a pair of matching Doton techniques, tapping her chin she read through the instructions she had memorized. She made a quick mental sticky note of the hand seals, mimicking them slowly which she gained a feel for the motions. 'That should do it.' She thought to herself as her eyelids fluttered open. She took a deep breath before preforming the seals at the appropriate speed, her chakra raising off of her skin ever so slightly. She began moving her chakra into the soil below her, as if she was sliding a key into a locked door. With a simple turn of the 'key' the earthen door opened for her, causing her body to fall below the grounds surface.
[1/1][Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Military Movement Technique) E Rank, Get! -1 Post for class. -5 Chakra]

It was a tad jarring, almost like sinking into a pool of pudding, thick and warm. The second think she would notice was she couldn't breath, logically as she couldn't breath dirt. The third she would notice was how the world looked from bellow, it was like looking through a thin layer of frozen ice. The world above bending as the light struggled to sink its rays beneath. It was oddly relaxing once she had gotten used to how the pudding like earth felt against her skin, a comforting warmth akin to a hug from a loved one. 'I suppose while I'm down here I might as well finish off this second technique. What was its name? Double Suicide Decapitation if I recall... what a gruesome name for a rather tame technique. Its just pulling someone into the ground...' She thought to herself, before her lungs started sending warming signs to her brain to go up for air. Panic started setting in before trying to swim back out of the soil, but much to her dismay it was a rather ironic description. It was definitely like being under frozen ice. Her eyes widened as she slammed her hand against the un-yielding prison. 'Calm yourself Liori, think back to both techniques instructions.' She told herself, calming her racing heart as she brought the instructions to the front of her mind.
[1/2]

She placed her palms against the underside of the soil, her chakra spreading against the mirror. unlocking the door to the surface much like she had to get under. Her hands raised out from the soil as they gripped at the dirt and grass to pull her head out. She gasped for air as her head breached the surface. "Whew. Almost forgot how to get out." She said under her breath, looking over to Tōso working on a new technique with Miko's clone. It seemed like the real Miko was quite distracted by the display. A wicked grin creep across her face as she decided on the test subject for her technique. She sunk back bellow the soil as she swam her way underneath the real Miko, her hands creeping up out of the soil next to her ankles. She quickly gripped at Miko's ankles, wrapping them with Liori's milky white chakra before she tugged Miko's feet just a bit under the soil, enough to be annoying but not enough to get her stuck. She let go before pulling her to deep, chuckling silently to herself under the soil, before swimming her way back to the surface. Her escape was much easier this time, knowing the correct way to leave. "Whoops~ Was that you Miko?" She said softly, holding back a smile. She turned her head as Tōso posed a question on the color of crimsion. "Uh have you ever cut yerself? Its the color of blood." She let out a sigh as she sat down on the ground.
[2/2][Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu (Double Suicide Decapitation Technique) Rank D, Get! -1 post for class, -1 post for D rank in academy. -10 Chakra.]

[ooc: Hope you don't mind using Miko as practice Elyse. c;]

Chakra Pool: [370 //405]
Stamina: [145 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

NecroPlant

AD Reaper Elyse

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:27 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄
¥ Ryo: 1850
AC: 0004125
❄ Chakra :---/520 ❄ Stamina :---/485 ❄

The lone Hattori entered the Rising Tower and a chill of air entered around him. Silk robes hung across his frame in an elegance that befitted his noble house, but the look upon his face was that of an embittered visage. Entering further into the academy he cast a look among the multiple faces in the room. He saw members of both his Training Group as well as his Squad dotted around the room, and instead of immediately bothering any of them, as they seemed to have a handle on their own training and greeting each other, he found a place to train himself.

Retrieving and unsealing the scrolls of Shigure Souen the chuunin inspected the teachings throughout for several minutes, thoroughly taking in each detail and precise movement hidden behind each strike. Coming to stand he walked to a space that was free of others and drew up one of the practice weapons, a bokken, and began to mirror the stance of the first technique he would practice. Holding the blade in a lower seat position, perpendicular to his waist as he began.
[ 1/2 ]

Moving foward the Hattori drew on baited breath, his footwork shifting with each step forward. Thrusting his right arm forward he would twist his blade inward, circling his movement and bringing his blade to bear from several different angles. Landing upon his foot and knee as he moved past the point of his intended target, he understood the gist of this technique, and with such knowledge he stood and contemplated its use before moving on to the next.
[ 2/2 Pelting Rain, Rank: A Learned ]

Stepping back to his original position the young man would focus on the chakra-steel embedded in the center of the Bokken. Beginning to match his chakra output to the material he let his mind wander for the briefest of moments. When he had gotten a grasp of the material he would take the same stance as before, his blade perpendicular to his hips.
[ 1/2 ]

Sliding his left foot forward the Chuunin would prepare himself. With an outward thrust of his arm, bringing the blade edge across the plain, starting downward before shifting upwards in a graceful arc. A sheet of water, icing over as it flew forth, creating a mirror like wall of chakra and ice in the corner of the room. Drawing his blade back down and moving as if to sheathe it, the wall would dissipate into nothingness.
[ 2/2 Torrential Dance, Rank: A Learned ]

Once more young Seiji would re-position himself and begin to draw chakra into the core of the bokken. His stance shifting, this time blade forward, perpendicular to his chest, the hilt tilted towards his navel. Once he had prepared the chakra he would move forward, one step, then another.
[ 1/2 ]

What would follow would be a spiral of pure beauty. Seiji sprung forward and whirled the blade around him in a circular motion, a burst of elemental chakra, a twister, spun around him, coalescing in water, then ice as it froze over. His eyes inspected the twister formation, frozen around himself, and with a small distaste to his lips, he sheathed the bokken and watched the ice dissipate. It was a defensive and counter technique, and thus short lived.
[ 2/2 Flame Spin Rain, Rank: A Learned ]

[Those I'm Interacting With]
magcookie

GalagaHero

Lunar_Serenade19

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:48 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄
¥ Ryo: 1850
AC: 0004125
❄ Chakra :---/520 ❄ Stamina :---/485 ❄

Seiji unravels a scroll with an odd turkey shaped seal, claiming his ten posts of credit to learn the techniques Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ] and Fubuki's Ice Bombs in a rush of knowledge and experience.

[Those I'm Interacting With]

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:58 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image
x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150

Lilja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Lilja heard Axel as she said nothing. With a soft shrug, Lilja watched the ANBU and listened to him. Hakanai watched him but frowned as she glanced towards the snow leopard, knowing that she was not going to understand a word he said but respectfully, she remained still and act as if she was paying attention. Meanwhile, the wind and water chakra flowed around her very silently and quietly.

[ 1 / 6 Learned ]

The ANBU whispered into a white haired female as she rose her eyebrow gently. What was her bloodline? She wasn't paying attention. Hakanai almost jumped when the ANBU appeared between them as she glance towards Lilja in confusion before signing, "Important?" Lilja shook her head. Hakanai meant if it was a mission or a life and death matter. But this wasn't it. However, it was a bit of a mission. She calmed her chakra down. She didn't need it now.

[ 2 / 6 Learned ]

Several seconds went by as the man in the ANBU masked leaned in and whispered to Axel as well handing him a picture. Did they have a mission to track down someone? This soon? Would the Kage allow genin to do such thing? The ANBU started to walk towards her as Hakanai body language quickly changed from quiet to annoyance. Hakanai shook her head at the ANBU and gave him a firm look that basically said do not dare to try to lean in. Yet she saw the picture in the hand. "Lilja, Inform." Lilja sighed as she spoke up, "She's deaf." The ANBU stopped in his tracks as he frowned behind the mask. This genin was deaf? "Huh. Well, she may not last long then." He mutters to himself but Lilja caught it as she snarled towards him, her fur rising as her ears flatten against the base of her skull, her pearly white long fangs revealed itself as the ANBU took a step back and extended his hand, "Whoa! Easy there! I will still treat her the sam- well uh! I don't know! Here!" He whips out a pen and started scribbling on the back of the photo tha twas meant for her. When he was done, he handed Hakanai the photo as she bowed gently in her thanks and read on the back. Secret Santa? Seriously? She turned it over and glanced at the picture.

The ANBU proceeded to give the other pictures if they allow it. With a soft sigh, Hakanai pushed the photo into her pocket as the water and wind chakra wrapped around her once more. It was time for more training.

[ 3 / 6 Learned ]

There was a lot of people here. Not too far off, Hakanai's blue hues widen as she saw the sight of someone that looked almost like Myurai. She started to feel a bit scared. Nervous even. Her breathing started to increase as her chakra started to become imbalanced.

[ 4 / 6 Learned ]

Lilja noticed this as she became unsure of what to do. Hakanai closed her eyelids and tried to calm herself down. An imbalance of water and wind chakra would not be good, especially in such an enclosed space with so many people in here.

[ 5 / 6 Learned ]

She managed to calm herself only slightly as she glanced towards the male again to see if it was Myurai. It wasn't. Even worse, this male had grey hues and she lost it. A burst of chakra could be felt as she performed certain handsigns and gaint spikes of ice burst out. Lilja managed to tackle Axel out of the way and the other shinobi can simply move out of the way since they would felt impending danger. The gaint ice spikes reached up to 30 feet and had made holes in the ceilings. Hakanai's chest heaved as she was in full panic, her blue hues saw what she did. 's**t.' Before anyone breaks into the ice or anything, she quickly pushed all her chakra into her feet and ran up the ice spikes and out of the hole the ice spikes caused by punching her way out.

[ 6 / 6 Hissatsu Hyōsō [ Certain-Kill Ice Spears ] Learned! ]

[ Exit ]

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC: Sorry if you get more than one notifications, I forgot to quote someone ><

Actions:

Hissatsu Hyōsō [ Certain-Kill Ice Spears ]
Rank B
The user unleashes giant spikes made of ice if they are endangered. Haku used this technique when he defended himself from his father when he attempted to kill him because of his kekkei genkai. Formerly known as the Hi Kasui no Jutsu [ Ice Spike Technique ]: After performing the needed handsigns, the user causes thirty [30] foot tall spikes of ice to emerge from the ground in a ten [10] yard radius of their choosing. The spikes raise at a good speed, but are not reliable in an open area, or on unhindered targets.

Ryo: 200
AC: 300

Rexnov

Wolfe Whitehorn

magcookie

Komorebii

GalagaHero

Lunar_Serenade19

[quote="NecroPlant]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Rank :: Kumogakure Genin [D-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 464/565 || Stamina :: 115/165
This guy was weird and a bit creepy in how he'd responded to either kunoichi and their jutsu. It all seemed to entertain and amuse, but at the suggestion of his own "confidence", Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo, as he'd exclaimed to the girls was not one to shy away from the challenge of his life style. Where as Lori seemed to shrug things off and simply keep herself at some distance form the situation especially when the guy started to strip and the idea became clear he'd had the intention of inducing the same to another. Miko's expression was a bit vexed with his caviler attitude, but the issue of dealing with him directly was left to her clone. Meanwhile Liori would continue practicing her jutsu close enough for Miko to sense her molding of chakra. She noticed the earth military movement jutsu since she herself had practiced its use herself. Yet she'd kept her eye's peeled on the action between her clone and the man facing it.

For Miko's clone sitting on top of the sphere of swirling air she'd carefully observe the motions of the squid-boy. She wasn't sure what he was up to when he'd opened the book and began perusing, but his lack of the notion of personal space while being somewhat half naked was a little unnerving. Still it wasn't the worst thing she'd dealt with in recent events so she'd kept her usual poker face and kept her wits about her. Resting her elbow on her knee and her head on her palm Miko would have a bit of a nonchalant expression when he asked for her name in return, though he did pick up Liori's first name out of context. Yet it was kind of rude to look at the real Miko and not Clone-Miko. Either way she was close enough to practically whisper it into his ear if he wanted her to. Yet then suddenly Miko could feel the churn of chakra in the mans body and though it came on quickly she noticed just in an instance as she'd thought of responding to him, though probably with a bit of attitude for the rude gesture of ignoring her clone existence. She'd use the speed of her "Kazi Nori" to shift around the side of his sudden attack off in only hitting her shoulder with the mass of forest green ink which went to work quickly dissolving the cloth off of where it stained.

Remaining in the same nonchalant posture but showing a deadpanned expression the clone would answer his question now with a bit of annoyance in her voice. "You know you should look at someone when you're asking a question, and just because I'm a clone doesn't mean you can't treat me with some respect. We're Miko Tengoku, the original and me the clone. so give use both the same damn respect." The clone wouldn't stop moving until the ink stopped pouring and her dodge was set on simply spinning in close proximity to the side of Toso. Taking him around in circles as many times as he'd liked until he ran dry. A shoulder was more than enough to reveal to him that Miko wasn't gonna make it easy for him to play his games how he wanted. If it were easy to land a hit on someone then why develop ones accuracy, or methods to make it more difficult to dodge.

Keeping her eyes on Tosokurui Miko's clone saw him gear up again for another ink attack, but she had no idea what exactly was different about it, but she just knew it wasn't the same as the jutsu prior (resolution). Assuming he'd moved into position to hit her once more the scent of this new mixture reminded her of blueberries as it spewed out and caught her left arm, covering it from her forearm to her shoulder and missing her hand as she'd pivot around him once again. Now looking a bit peeved rather than nonchalant from the feeling or lack there of any feeling in her arm. Then from afar the sound of Liori laughing it up didn't really help the matter either. Still grasping at a bit of composure the clone Miko would remain with in a close proximity to Toso trying not to retreat completely but not giving him free reign to hose her completely down with any one hue. Becoming a little vexed at the real Miko who seemed to be just scratching her chin as she'd been taking mental notes of the effects of the Jutsu, thinking to herself, next time she's the test subject. The next volley came at her and caught a bit of her hair and neck line and she'd snake around his position to make it a bit harder for him to hit her, but there was enough of it to cause her body to become flush. Breathing a bit heavily she'd pause as he did and would give him a middle finger to show her appreciation, when his punch would cause her and the kazei nori to back pedal a few feet.

Seeing as the display and not overly displeased but somewhat annoyed at the fact she couldn't manage to dodge it completely, even as a clone, Miko would feel something which seemed like it was...under ground? closing in on her. suddenly her feet were pulled into the ground and a bit of grimace came over her as she knew Liori was up to her tricks again. "Common, Really?" she'd say in Liori's direction as the kunoichi played it off as if she'd once again no idea what she was talking about, or at least no intention of doing it. When Toso had queried about the color of his Jutsu Miko would wonder how he thought to manage his ink abilties if he couldn't see their color. Though a thought of another way to tell them apart came to mind. "Like Liori here said it's like a dark red, not quite a bright crimson, but a bordello deep red whine kind of red. Anyway what matters if you know it when you "see" it right. So rather than asking use why don't you use one of your other sense to compensate for the differences, maybe your sense of smell and taste. From what I know about inks they're all made with different sediments to achieve different colors. Like a lot of red inks have mercury in it. From I can smell off the canvas over there It seems like they all smell different.", and like a echo from a distance the clone would call out to her, "screw this I'm out. Poofing into a big plume of smoke and out of sight.

And just in that instance a sudden chill ran down Miko's spine as she'd felt everything her clone did and held the memories. keeling over a bit as her body didn't quite feel right for a moment. "ugh, that's not right. what the hell did you put in those freakin inks. I just feel gross now." Focusing the chakra to her feet once more the and forming a hand seal Miko would create a new Kazi Nori to ride. Looking a little green herself she'd sit back on the spiral of air and would begin to form hand signs and focus as she'd work o practicing another technique to help her observe the skills this Tosokurai held. Her clone could feel his bodily motions only so much, but this jutsu was more refined in analyzing the physique of her opponents than what she could manage passively. [1/3]

Smirking Miko would correct her posture from her sickly position and would feel the wrath of her clones experience boil her blood some. "Ya know~ I think a clone won't do this time. Maybe a live subject and some moving real, moving target practice, would, fit you better. Don't you think ? you know why don't we up the ante and may it a fog of war!"completing her hand signs now in full view and a bit of an ecstatic expression on her face she'd give him a toothed grin and would complete the jutsu. suddenly what seemed like a cloud of mist and dust would cover the area and fog up the place for 5 meters all around Miko, Toso, and Liori. This fog unannounced to the others was no normal fog, but rather a sensory jutsu that allowed Miko to sense the physical aspects of those caught in the plume. Toso's body with no surprise was rather fit, but actually for the most part wasn't too much different from a normal human. this bit was shocking in some regaurds to Miko. [2/3]

Using this sensory ability and her sensitivity to tactile motion to navigate the mist Miko would continue to coax Tosokurui to rise to the occasion. "Well now you're targets a bit harder to hit. Can you hit the real thing as well as you did the clone. Lets see, and to make things fair I'll e trying few of my genjutsu on you, not need to stand there and take it. Just give me a good reaction." There was a bit of mischief on her breath as she'd said the last bit as she was fully intended on returning to Toso the trauma he'd caused her clone, and by proxy herself. Yet this time she'd had something of an ace up her sleeves when it came to his wild movements. This way she could keep up with him more easily and when she found the chance strike. His chakra pool didn't seem very large considering it, so she wasn't too worried about him pulling a fast one on her. "Hey Liori I know you're in here too, but if you just walk out back wards you should be fine."[3/3] Haiiro no Kiri [ Gray Fog ] Rank: B

((OOC: Mags@Note my clone, since I only made the one is just as capable as Miko~
Necro@ What's the red ink one supposed to be or do exactly?))
¥ Ryo: 1,000 | ¥ AC:2,000
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Learn Ninjutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Completes Smiting Jobs one [1] post faster. [- Academy]

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit.

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-Rank]

Kaze Nori [ Wind Riding ]
Official Description: Creates a ball of air which can carry the user at great speeds.
Guild Description: The user form a ball of rapidly swirling air beneath the feet, upon which they typically sit (some with exceptional balance may choose to stand). As a result the user is left hovering several feet above the ground, and is able to control the ball to move quickly in any direction, essentially allowing the user a high degree of speed and agility while they remain on the ball. Due to the nature of the ball and its speed, it is quite natural for users of this technique to move across walls and ceilings. Lasts for three posts. [Supplementary] [3/3] [Active] [-25, another 1/3]

Haiiro no Kiri [ Gray Fog ]
Description: A technique typically used in conjunction with Genjutsu or area-of-effect-type Ninjutsu, this technique allows the user to imbue a launched technique with a thin gray fog. The fog is mostly unnoticeable and cannot be detected as being the product of a technique by anyone but other Sensor Class Shinobi. It conveys to the user information on the physical fitness and the sensitivity of the senses of anyone it touches. Can discern Shinobi who have suppressed Chakra from normal civilians based on the above-mentioned factors. Lasts as long as any techniques it is used alongside and is confined to the same area. If used alone, covers an area up to 10 meters across in a cloud of whatever fine particulate the user wants (barring poisons and other potentially lethal substances) and lasts for four posts.

Weapons/Puppets:
[Yet to be Purchased]

Misson/Jobs/Training:

Interacting with::
magcookie

NecroPlant

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:59 pm
User Image
Rin Yukimori
Genin l Kumogakure l Ice Queen l
Chakra - 355/355 l Stamina - 150/150
Rin would semi hide behind her book blushing and waving back at the redhead with a smile. Soon enough an ANBU whom was looking particuarly festive, a rarity which Rin enjoyed quite a lot, appeared seemingly out of nowhere. She took the picture and stared, the person wasn't very familiar, she didn't know them at all but she was sure shed find them soon enough. She'd nod with understanding at his instructions and follow along to the redhead and the other white haired girl. She would let out a light giggle at the rather comical body language of the ANBU, it was indeed a treat to see a serious dark ANBU be adorable and make his hat jingle and wave left and right. She saw the redheaded male try to stop the ANBU. What was wrong? She really didn't know but she assumed she would soon find out. Her eye was caught by another ninja entering, his prescence seemed like that of an important man. It was a bit odd, he seemed out of place, so she tried to refocus on the ANBU and the other girl, whom had a snow leopard companion. It could speak! "She's deaf" it spoke, rather bluntly. The ANBU was a bit embarrased, but now she could sense danger.

There was something that was off as the girl noticed the fellow whom had entered and had manage to start his own training. Rin could feel the danger and she prepared herself just in case, making a handsign her chakras reacting and in the ice ball she still held she managed to change its form into a kunai. She felt she had to move quickly, and she did, jumping back just in time as ice rose from the ground toward the ceiling making large dents. She held her ice kunai in front of her defensively, the other girl had run off out of the building by using the ice as a giant bridge. [1/1]

After a minute or two Rin returned to her normal posture a bit shaken by the giant spikes of ice but relaxing once more. She looked at the redhead "uh..." she wanted to say more but there really wasn't much to say "what was...that about?" shed ask hoping he might know something.

Techniques Learned
_Kekkei Genkai Techniques:
Higu no Jutsu [ Ice Tool Technique ]
Rank D
The user performs a single handsign, holds a piece of ice with the opposite, and melds it thusly. Anywhere from three [3] to five [5] basic ninja tools can be created per usage. ( Basic ninja tools are simple, small projectiles like shuriken, kunai, senbon, etc. )
Whom I'm intereacting with:
Rexnov

Wolfe Whitehorn

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games