Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:54 am
Aya blinked when the boy said Hikari's name. Then she heard the bird comment and pulled her hands away when she couldn't do anymore. "Hiei?" She asked, almost stunned.

"Hisayuki Ryuu?" Tsuzuki repeated, looking back at Hiei and Aya. "I can't scry off of just a name. You know that."

"They have Jencho and Yukina!" Hikari snapped into the phone, gripping her hair. She couldn't handle this. "I don't care what you have to do. Just find him, okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:58 pm
Hisa stared at Aya and went to nod before he grunted again and gripped his face. " Should of...went for a different body. This pain is stupid." Hisa mumbled before red eyes faded away and Hisa shoot up and scooted away. " Wh..who..what the f*ck!" Hisa snapped. It was the real soul. " What am I doing here!? Who are you people? Where is Kaye and Sophie?"

Hisa moved gripping his head and hissed. " Stupid...demon..king..Get out of my body!" Hisa snapped holding his head and started to shake when his body started the pain. " o..nonon...not the pain." he mumbled.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:11 am
Aya moved back when Hisayuki jumped up. Yeah, she could see why he was confused. "Now, calm down. No one is going to hurt you." She worked to try and calm the boy down. When he mentioned he pain, Aya was quickly back in front of him, her hands on either side of his head to try and subdue it once again. "Breath through your nose. Focus on me."

"I'll find him. Hikari, hang tight for now." Tsuzuki hung up at that point, watching the boy's freak out, and as Aya tried to calm him down. "Hisayuki Ryuu?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Hisa moved gripping Aya's shoulder and dropped his head forward a little taking a deep breath. " . . . Who..are you people?" Hisa asked and glanced at Tsuzuki..." Yeah that's....who I am. Why? Were am I? Where did he take me?" Hisa mumbled and shifted a bit. " I need to get back to Kaye and Sophie. There in danger.." Hisa said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:24 pm
"To the home of a friend." Tsuzuki moved so he was kneeling down next to Aya, looking at Hisayuki. "Now I need you to listen to me. Some people very close to us, and Hiei, who you are apparently sharing your body with, are in danger and we need your help."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:21 am
" That's nice. But Kaye and Sohpie are in danger. You can't expect me to save his love ones if mine are in danger." Hisa said shifting a little and taking a deep breath before shaking before gripping his head a little " The BBclub...Thats...they're after this body...Magic." Hisa mumbled. " I ran from the Coven from England. This body has some magic some amazing magic. They want that for some stupid." Hisa said and gripped his head.

- -

Sophie blinked a bit and clung onto Yukina and Jencho. " I want daddy..." Sophie mumbled and was looking around. " Where's mommy? Mommy Kaye!" Sophie yelled.

" Shh, shh, It's okay little one. I'll keep you safe." Yukina said rubbing her back and looked at Jen who was sitting close.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:26 am
"BBclub?" Aya repeated, looking up at Tsuzuki. "That's where Hikari said she was going."

"Then they're in the same place." Tsuzuki cursed under his breath. "Hisayuki, I need you to tell me what they want from you. We can help and get Sophie and Kaye out of trouble." He spoke calmly, trying to get Hisayuki to cooperate.

---

Kaye was stuck sitting in another room, her hands tied behind her back as she sat there, glaring at the door while her mind tried to come up with some idea to get out of there.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:23 pm
Hisayuki shifted and stared at Tsuzuki. " My Magic, They want my magic. I'm from the England coven where we did major Death Magic. They want it." Hisa said and held his side. He stared at Tsuzuki and glanced to the side. " My Mother is Sophie Lee Edward. The head of the English branch." Hisa said and shifted moving a bit. " Just let me get to that stupid club and get my daughter and girlfriend."

- -

Jen shifted finally finding himself free and trying to move around to find a way out. He slipped into the room Kaye was in and stood in the darkness. Taking a few step forwards the women he held his hand out. " Hey...Help me and I'll help you. " Jen said quietly. " I need to get Auntie out of here before they hurt her..." Jen mumbled.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:56 pm
Tsuzuki almost did a double take. "Your mother was Sophie Edwards?" He knew who she was. Tsuzuki had run ins with the English coven in the past. "Dear lord, no wonder." Running his hands over his face, Tsuzuki nodded. "It may be beneficial to separate that king's spirit from your body first. And I can do that for you."

---

Kaye's head snapped up. A boy? What the hell was Scarlett thinking, she wondered. But if this kid had gotten past whoever was in the other room, then perfect. "Untie me? I'll help you get your aunt but you need to help me get that little girl out of here too."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:47 pm
Hisayuki nodded his head and moved to the side a little before glancing the to the side. " how will get the demon king out?"Hiss asked and glanced to the side a little with a sigh. " I just gotta save my daughter and Kaye. Just get it over with. Sophie doesn't desver this s**t!" Hisa said.

------

Jen moved walking toward Kaye and snapped his fingers growing his claws and be broke the rope. " you mean Sophie? Auntie Yukina is watching her over. I'll help you if you help me" Jen said and then felt an arrow into his gut which made him start to tear up. Shaking he turned dropping his human skin for his half hell.

Scarlett was standing there with a cross boy. " bad puppy dog. Who said you could let that b***h out? Now I need to kill you" she hissed.

( sorry I haven't been on Skype later chika, been back to back work and sleeping as much as I can. Should go back to normal in December. I love you)  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:11 am
"Call Kid. Get her to open a portal." Tsuzuki ordered Aya before looking at Hisayuki. "I'm from a coven, just like you. Only the major one in Texas. This will work but we're going to need to move fast. Especially with how Hikari sounded on the phone."

Aya didn't have a phone of her own. Instead, she reached into Tsuzuki's pocket and grabbed his, finding Kid's number and sending her a message. 'Need portal ASAP.'

---

Kaye rubbed her wrists once the rope was free from her skin. "Deal." She got out right before seeing the arrow in the boy's stomach. Her mouth gaped slightly in shock. Seeing a kid be shot wasn't exactly easy. "Are you insane?!" Kaye yelled, moving to stand over the boy to keep Scarlett from doing anything else.

(No worries, I totally get it. Love you too, rest up!)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:17 am
Hisa shifted a little and looked toward Tsuzuki." Your from a Coven too?"Hisa mumbled moving a little and sat up more with a chuckle. " You must be Tsuzuki Nanashi then. One of the best Wizards for main magic." Hisa mumbled.

Kid moved ripping open a portal and then walking into Tsuzuki's house. Portal open. What can I do you?" Kid asked.

- - -

Jen hissed a little and slowly stood up and took a step back staring toward Scarlett and shook his body letting his hell hound form take over andhe snarled.

Scarlett took a step back a little and glanced Kaye. " I am. Now move so I can finish the hound off. "

( <3)  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:49 am
Tsuzuki smiled a bit, giving a small nod. "At your service." He turned to look at Kid when she popped into the room. "Get us to Hiei at the castle. We've got a little soul magic to perform." Tsuzuki stood up, holding his hand out to help Hisayuki to his feet.

"Quickly, please. We might be dealing with a hostage situation." Aya stood as well, dusting off her hands.

---

"Not happening, Scarlett. You're gonna have to shoot me down first." Kaye bit her tongue right after saying those words. She knew that Scarlett would do it.

(How sad would it be if later on Kaye met Touya because Hisa died? D= )  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:45 pm
Kid blinked a little and pointed toward the human. " Taking that weak a** with us?" The puppeteer asked and shifted on her foot with a sigh and shrugged a little before moving her hand to the side. " Alright, Come on. Portal is open outside."

Hisayuki moved slowly standing up and patted his pants before walking toward the door and used Aya to catch himself. " I ain't gonna live longer." Hisa mumbled under his breath with a sigh closing his eyes. " I gotta get to my kid and Kaye after we help the king."

- - -

Scarlett only smiled and took a step forward holding the bow again with the arrow. " You really want that?" Scarlett asked before moving from a fire ball to the head.

" back off!" Jen hissed slowly standing up as his bony like tail slapped to the side with a glare Half hell form as he took another step forward. " I will kill you if you touch her! She's gonna help Auntie Yukina!" He snapped.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:34 pm
Aya moved a hand onto Hisayuki's back when he leaned on her. "Trust me. I think he'll be helping you once we get this sorted." She reassured. Especially considering that Yukina and Jencho seemed to be messed up in the same business as Hisayuki's kid and girl. Moving, she helped Hisayuki through the portal, landing on the other side in the castle.

Tsuzuki went through last. "This weak a** is helping us with Hiei. Then we might be needing more of your help." BBclub and magic? Something told him that Kid would be perfect for that.

---

Kaye took a step forward, almost daring Scarlett to take that shot. Her eyes widened when she saw Jencho stand in front of her. He wasn't looking like the little boy that just got shot. He was looking like a devil.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games