Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:39 am
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 175/375 ---/315

Her hatsuyuki still floating above, Hatsu's mind would wander a bit as she thought about her actions. Was what she did wrong? Was it just? Questions without answers surged through her mind until she felt someone lift her arm. Miko had slung the Hattori's arm over her shoulder, and was talking, but the sound was muffled, as she was still halfway in her stupor the most she could get out of it was her half-brother's name, Seiji. 'Seiji? How is he doing?' Hatsu wondered. Looking up she would find him talking with Kaileer and the other party. Her mind finally snapping back into reality, she felt the full force of the situation upon her already crippled mental state. Her heart raced as she didn't know what was to happen next. Standing up, she ignored Miko and focused instead on Seiji. If anything were to happen, she would be ready.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

TrafalgarHyozo

Wolfe Whitehorn

AD Reaper Elyse

XAyame_HatakeX

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Rank :: Kumogakure Genin || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 255/480 || Stamina :: 70/80

Miko was a bit distant from the rest of the commotion but one thing was clear was the new person on the scene was the leader, and maybe the ever present bad feeling looming over she'd felt for so long now whens he used her sensory abilities. Looking over to Hatsu as the structure began to steady and was suddenly supported by the moving earth mass resembling that which covered Miyamoto and Jason before had come to their rescue. This whole debacle kept Miko confused as to the intentions of the intruders, there methods were crude and unusual if they had some sense of sophistication to their grievances being meet honorably. Intruding into a wounded ninja village, taking clear terrorist action to lock down and isolate the village further attack the genin of said village wasn't a good idea. Everyone seemed to be forgetting but Miko hadn't missed a step of the moment the dead kid tried to fore a bunch of liquid silver down her throat with the same abilties as Mui's elemental nature, long before she'd said anything and with her having taken no action other than to better inform herself of those around her.

The man before them only spoke convenient truths ad that was worse than a liar, he was a man with the cunning and deceitful bone to play those around him to his leisure. A man who played the truth in half measures to rewrite the history of things as he wanted them. Either pathological or a sociopath this mans persona was clear to the developed observer in Miko, her grandfather and his long history as a thief before becoming a ninja had granted him this incite for his former work, and this skill was passed down to miko seemingly at a genetic level to how well she took to it. Hatsu's eyes had regained the light of life in them, her words seemed to fall on deaf ears until the focus point of her brother came trough. Score another point for Miko reading into people well enough to crack just enough into her psyche to get Hatsu resolute again.

With Hatsu not standing on her own Miko would still be lightly limping as she'd moved but would look to Kaileer, he was trying to play a role that seemed too new to act with the most clear path in mind. Miko could see it in the shift in his expression his tension that only slightly showed between moments of divulged information. The sociopath (as miko now dubbed him) had moved to attack his own subordinate and things were shaping up to be settled in a dual. The boys seemed intent on swinging there swords, so Miko wasn't against them settling there matters. Spitting at the floor as step further outside beside Mui and the others Miko looked into the array of the area and would take in her surroundings peering to see signs of others. "If they wish for an honorable dual, why don't they have their other compatriots show themselves! I'm not falling for your games, my granda's seen a few like you. Real sick mafioso types who get off on playing peoples emotions, but I never acted until your boy chose to attack me when I settled on not assailing him or his master in the first moment. Or did you forget that part? Either way would you mind if I went on a scavenger hunt for the other one...no maybe two. From my count of the mysterious things I'm sensing around it's two. Right? Seiji and lord Raikage I thrust your judgment so I'll do what you say, but these people have already proven they don't play by formal rules like they claim. This situation might just be what's convenient, so if I'm to stay and watch by your order, Kaileer, I will... " She made it very clear it was the Raikage she was taking orders from not so much Seiji since she'd followed him due to his clear seniority in experience and skill, but much like Mui she saw herself in no regard his lesser or junior. "I'll fill you in on my full read of the events lord Raikage when you've made time to hear it." Her words spoke of blind confidence and guts to follow behind her former raikage's choice in replacement with no knowledge of his depth of ability to honor the role. Miko wasn't afraid to gamble her life on the things she cared for. Another trait strong in her families ways, and why their honorable thieves epithet never fit in with the other thugs they dealt with, going legit was the only option.

So Kaileer, who Miko choose to call lord raikage to reinforce his position in word to the enemy and he himself who had issue with the title being spoken over his name when in a one on one conversation would have choices beyond his own direction to lead these soldiers and juniors in the right direction.

((OOC: Wait a second where is everyone getting this guys name from, did he say it? Also Kaileers got a great opportunity to show his leadership skills here.))
¥ Ryo: 000 | ¥ AC:000
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Learn Ninjutsu one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (D-rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [1] post faster. [- Academy]

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit.

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-Rank] (using it to know where to move out of the way of debry

Resting: Refunded +5 Stamain/ Chakra

Weapons/Puppets:
[Yet to be Purchased]

Misson/Jobs:

Interacting with::
GalagaHero

TrafalgarHyozo

Wolfe Whitehorn

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:25 pm
AD Reaper Elyse

GalagaHero

TrafalgarHyozo

Wolfe Whitehorn

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin

User Image
Hanna
Chakra: 40
Stamina: 260

Hanna would make a handsign before people decided to say things or move. Some crystal would levitate above Jason before turning to diamond and beginning to cover the man. He was lifted off the ground as the diamond made its way around him. It took no dirt with it as if it was rejecting it keeping the younger male's body clean.
As it came together and grew it made a small crackling sound before solidifying and becoming a complete casket of diamond. Jason's face could be seen clearly, but the rest of him was distorted by the facets of the diamond.
Hanna collapsed on to the ground as the blood loss and extremely low amount of chakra took its toll. She then looked at Seiji as he spoke, she grumbled and shook her head at him. Which had not been a good idea as her already spinning head began to spin even more.
Do you ever ******** shut up? She would say before falling face forward and her world started going black. Gah why did you do that? Should have just left him. No reason in risking our lives for him. She would give a small grumble before completely passing out. Complete and total darkness awaited her and she was so ready for the voices to stop. Maybe, just maybe with this darkness she could rest.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

→→Midgahs watched seemingly without care as Seiji charged him, as the blade came down to strike his arm. But as Seiji's blade neared the surface he was to cut, the entire thing vanished. It did not retract, it did not change shape, it was simply there one instant and gone the next. For his part, the intruder just eyes Seiji coldly for a moment before words left his lips, words dripping with scorn. "There is always more to a situation than you know. Act instead of talk." Since he was several yards away from where Miyamoto had been choking he did not move away, clearly showing he felt Seiji was little more than a nuisance and barely worth notice. Instead, his eyes moved to Kaileer, and a small smirk formed. "As for your words, they hold merit, but a dual between us would only solve the overall crisis. It does not address the justice that must be meted out." Even as Miyamoto collapsed, gasping in deep breaths and looking at Seiji with seething hatred, Midgahs continued. "As this Seiji fellow has declared that these are his Genin, then their crimes fall to him. It was his failure as a leader that caused this death, his inadequacies, and so I suggest that it is he who fight in your stead against Miyamoto. If he feels it necessary, he could claim one other to even the playing field, of course."

→→

→→

User Image

→→Miyamoto leaped to his feet, his breathing ragged but his stance now more calm, collected, and sure. Kaileer would feel it, the same power he himself had, as the man activated another of the States to calm himself at last. His eyes did not change as one hand fell to his blade hilt, as the other fell to its twin across from it. His expression was resolute, unbreakable, and unwilling to give a foot in this debate when he spoke. "I will deal with you later, Midgahs. But you are correct. Justice will not be done until blood is spilled for blood, a life for a life. I demand this rite in memory of my line, in the authority of my name." The words were near emotionless, thanks to the focus his State had brought him, but his eyes were anything but. The look of disdain, hatred, and disgust with which he looked at Seiji was clearer than a fatman wearing floral print. His eyes went to Kaileer, and the disgust increased. "My fight was with you, and your idiot Genin demanded this instead. I hope his death will teach the remainder to think before acting. Yet whether it does or not, when I win, I want you next. For I challange you as well, for the theft of the Hakemoto knowledge, for betrayal of the clan. A duel of blood."

→→Midgahs waved his hand, and then his vision jerked to the side as Jason's body began to crystallize. Purity, that was what the tomb proclaimed, and he nodded with a smile as the process completed. Looking to the girl just as she was about to pass out, he nodded to her with a genuine smile of thanks. "Thank you." Yet he had ignored, for the moment, one of the genin speaking. The reasoning was simple, but this one he left for last, this one he couldn't help but laugh at. Finally, his gaze turned to Miko, their mismatched colors bringing with them an odd sense of doom. "You can twist and turn the events in your mind as you desire, little fool, but in the end Truth remains unblemished from personal desire. I can prove my words beyond shadows of doubt, while I know you have no such capability. And as for my other subordinate, or subordinates?" Here his bring grew wider, and his tone more than a little threatening. "Before you begin making demands make sure that you can back them up. If your ally wins, my friends come out. If they lose, I might just have them commence attacking again, as would be my right. So until such decisions are made, I suggest you remain silent and let your Raikage make decisions." Upstart Genin! Even Pffft One wasn't that bad. But his fight was not with children, and he returned to Kaileer once more. "Your call, Raikage Cein'lys. Will you accept my terms? Will you allow a dual between our parties, one that would be equal, to decide the fates of our groups? I would heal all sides to their full capability, to ensure fairness, and will abide by your commands."

→→Here, his predatory grin returned. "Or, of course, we could have two duels. One to decide justice, and then you and I to decide the fate of this village. Either way seems fine to me."

[O.o.C. New Mail]

The building is now stable, so it won't collapse. So sensors this close, the stone would feel like something strange. The arm twisty thing? No handsigns at all, but to those who were looking very, very carefully, his hazel eye might have bore a small smoldering within its gaze for but an instant.

Boyo:
→ Dead

Older Boyo:
Time Sealing Technique || X - rank

AD Reaper Elyse

GalagaHero

TrafalgarHyozo

Wolfe Whitehorn

XAyame_HatakeX

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:16 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----єach of the genin took their turn responding after I spoke, which made me grind my teeth. If they'd just stayed silent, any change in the situation wouldn't have changed. The hot-headed genin spoke first, but was cut off by Seiji as the young man attacked Midgahs' arm--which disintegrated upon contact with the sword. The arm was fine and normal again, which meant that had been some sort of illusion. Genjutsu was my weakest area, as the skeletons in Kirigakure so kindly showed me. My States made it easier to see through them, but still couldn't break them. I almost visibly flinched at the use of 'mys' in Seiji's response. His genin, and his students. I wanted to smack him so that he'd shut up. But he did declare he was ready to fight by my side, despite my proposal for a duel. I was somewhat grateful for it, but I didn't want the genin fighting my battles for me.
-----The giant-of-a-genin just bluntly agreed with Seiji, his chance at being in the spotlight lost thanks to the Hattori. He fell silent, but I caught his gaze, briefly, and didn't like the look there. Meanwhile, Miko had Hatsu back on her feet, but the younger Hattori seemed to have snapped out of whatever daze she had been in, and stood ready.
-----Berating Seiji wasn't necessary; Midgahs did that for me. By calling the genin present his, he had taken full responsibility for their actions, and he had a point that I, unfortunately, agreed with. It would only be fair if the fight were between Miyamoto and one of the genin rather than the blond-haired warrior and myself. My gaze snapped to Miyamoto, though, at the mention of a life for a life. He then claimed my life for when he ended Seiji's, and I went ridged with anger.
-----Miko then took her chance to speak. She more or less called Midgahs' story a lie, but I was beyond caring about what had happened at this point. All I care was that someone had died, and, as far as I was concerned, everyone was at fault. Including myself for not being able to teach them better. It didn't help that I was the same age as most of the genin. But Miko helped reinforce my authority over the group, which I was, again, grateful for. I still wished they would have just remained silent.
-----Finally, Hanna created the diamond coffin she had offered, and, just before collapsing. My reaction was immediate. With a quick Shunshin, I caught the pink haired girl before her head hit the ground and lowered her carefully the rest of the way down. There was no time for me to heal her; I needed to get her to the hospital and away from danger as soon as possible.
----- I pushed myself back to my feet and faced the foreigners as Midgahs spoke once more, this time answering Miko. He questioned her words and if she could back them up before addressing me. I remained silent for a moment after he finished, hands clenched at my sides. I wasn't sure what the right choice was here. Or if there even was one. But how this ended depended on my words. I would have much rather given my life to spare theirs, but... "Miko. Hatsu." I glanced their direction. "I need the two of you to take Hanna to the hospital. After that, if you don't need a rest, report to the clone in my office. It's probably clueless right now and needs to be informed. From there, you'll be given what to do next."
-----My gaze shifted to the two male genin, but I didn't speak to them before moving back to Miyamoto. Instinct told me I should have been fighting this out myself, but circumstance required otherwise. And I hated it. I wanted, almost needed to solve this myself, to make up for what my shinobi had done, but the odds were against me. I would have to have faith in the remain two. Clenching my jaw, I managed to hiss out a response. "My terms were a duel. Any more than unconscious will nullify our deal, on both sides. No one else needs to die here. If you win against Seiji, you can have your fight against me, at which point, if you win, you can do with me as you like." He wasn't wrong that I had stolen Hakemoto information. When I left, I made a copy of the scroll so I could still have the techniques even after disowning the name. But that it would have such a violent backlash, I didn't expect. I didn't even know how he knew I'd done it, or that anyone knew that I'd left. "If Seiji, or, in turn, I win, then I want to negotiate other outcomes with you." I looked back to the other male genin. "I'm afraid I don't know your name. But I'd like you to stay, in case Seiji decides he would like a companion, as Midgahs suggested." That was up to the two of them, so I left the option open and took a step away, locking eyes with the blonde-haired enemy. "I would be grateful if you could heal them."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Sorry for the wait. Everything's been so hectic. Dx

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 7 0 5 0
α c :: 2 4 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 1 0 / 7 2 0 (-10)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 0 0 / 7 0 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask [Equipped]
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• Shunshin no Jutsu - D

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

GalagaHero
Wolfe Whitehorn
Lanfaer
TrafalgarHyozo
XAyame_HatakeX
AD Reaper Elyse

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:29 am
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄
¥ Ryo: 450
AC: 0000825
❄ Chakra :210/395 ❄ Stamina :255/360 ❄

Seiji felt the tensions continue to rise even as he spoke, he knew he pressed the verbal edge of this blade down, and while it may have seemed pressing against the Raikage, it was anything but. The genin alongside him did not work as a cohesive unit and it nearly cost them a lot more in this situation and it turned the tide of this into what it now became. Mass injuries, another young life snuffed out, and an opponent enraged, another, a manipulative man, claiming them liars when reactive thought and action on both sides in its entirety caused this. A mental shrug shoulder and laughed, but physically Seiji remained firm. He took no direct action, he let their village leader, Kaileer, speak for them. This man, his sword-brother, spoke for the village, he determined the fate to come. Seiji had no qualms with the methods Kaileer was choosing at this moment, but he felt entirely that this Midgahs/Hathellahn character would.

It was never his intention to fight the Raikage's fights for him, but to position himself between the sociopath and his student, the man he struck out at and immediately expected to turn and fight in his name again. Knowing the warrior spirit Seiji expected the honour in him to demand recompense, but would he do it under his own terms, or would he continue to play into this man's deluded visions of grandeur? Steeling himself he kept to his cold nature and awaited. Silent, prepared, waiting.

His senses expanded and he began to feel the intentions of those in the area, he waited for that familiar spark. That roaring flame of will and battle. While he hadn't refined the ability to direct where the intentions came from directly, he had begun to gather where they traversed from in his team. He knew that something afflicted Mui, he was growing anxious, upset, he wanted to speak to shine. Hatsu was broken, he saw it in her eyes, then in her reaction when his name was spoken. Hanna was a non-factor, unconscious through over-expenditure of her own will. Kaileer was a mystery to him, Miko too, but he knew her pragmatic nature and assumed the will to assert and disprove was hers. This left a muddle of feelings in the air he couldn't quite yet place.

Still he remained silent, waiting to see how the others responded to the man in charge.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Lanfaer

TrafalgarHyozo

GalagaHero

AD Reaper Elyse

XAyame_HatakeX

[Techniques Utilized:]

OoC:

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

TrafalgarHyozo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:10 am
Mui Oa Mah
[Genin] [Satetsu clan] [Kumogakure]

Mui was good at reading people, and it didn't take a genius to figure out that the Raikage was not happy with the current situation. Still, the monk barely cared. Although it was the Cloud village that had saved Mui from the battle-obsessed monks, he had yet to meet the Raikage personally. As awful as it sounded, the monk still held his suspicions that Kaileer was in fact in the wrong; he had not made any attempt to clear his name as of yet, and the intruders hardly seemed like ones to falsely accuse the leader of a powerhouse village.

Turning, he replied, his voice booming and rough; as silly as Mui could be, the fact that he was 6'6, muscular, and seemed to have a permanent scowl served as a reminder that he was, in fact, intimidating.

"I'll kick his a**."

Suddenly and foolishly, the monk boy walked over to Midgahs, fear the last thing on his mind. This blond guy was puny; he manhandled the Miyamoto character, but Mui felt himself a bit more sturdy than that. He was foolish, of course; being a genin and approaching someone seemingly kage level in skill was very stupid, but Mui Oa Mah had never been a shy fighter.

He was a few feet away from Midgahs when he stopped and looked down on him. With a scowl, he glared a bit. An intimidation tactic. "Seiji and I will fight Miyamoto in a duel, just as our Raikage has stated." Mui was antagonizing for a reason. "You can heal me now, blondie." The monk seemed to be hotheaded to everyone else, but he wanted to see exactly how far he could push Midgahs. If the man attacked Mui, that said something about his anger. If he didn't, that said something about the man's patience.

Even after seeing what the man could do, the genin was still not afraid. Anxious to fight more than anything. Now that Jason was dead, Mui could use his gold dust in his piece. Seiji could stay at close range, Mui could wait for the perfect opportunity to strike.

"You're the one who decides how to live your life."

Chakra: 55 + 5= 60 (regenerating chakra)
Stamina: 390 + 5 = 395 (regenerating stamina)
Ryo: 0
Attire: X
Items not shown in pic: Large black gourd made of metal and filled with gold is carried on his back.
Notable Actions: nothing
Jutsus used:

Wolfe Whitehorn

GalagaHero

Lanfaer

AD Reaper Elyse

XAyame_HatakeX

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:34 pm
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 180/375 ---/315

The Raikage had given his orders and turned his attention to the others, but Hatsu had other things on her mind at the time. "I would prefer to sta--" She quickly silenced herself as she remembered her place. "Nevermind. Don't die, Seiji." She then picked up Hanna and held her up as she rode Hatsu piggyback. She would wait for Miko to be ready to leave, and head for the hospital when she was all set to leave.

[Exit When Miko Exits]
Kumogakure Hospital

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

TrafalgarHyozo

Wolfe Whitehorn

AD Reaper Elyse

XAyame_HatakeX

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Rank :: Kumogakure Genin || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 255/480 || Stamina :: 70/80

Miko wasn't simply speaking up to defend herself and the others position of guilt in front of the Raikage, but it would seem as such to the man before them. She'd be baiting him for information by reading his expression and verbal or physical ques, and as she'd expected from a sociopath, his temperament could flip on a dime. Yet something grabbed her attention as he'd set his gaze squarely on her for the first time. His eyes, they're like Hanna's, two colors...but... Miko would drift back from the thought as the sudden chill ran up her spine that she didn't' feel before, not even when he was attacking his subordinate before. It was like standing under a magnifying glass as the sun hung over head beaming down. A deep sense of dread and doom that Miko's mind took to smirking wide in the face of this danger. She nearly slipped out of paying attention from what he was saying, but he made no attempt to further hide precarious situation of hidden support still remaining unseen.Yet one statement stood out, "...I can prove my words beyond a shadow of doubt."...how can he do that? He seemed assured of his information gathered and even having the ability to recall it with credibility might of been a clue to the severity of how the village had been surveyed by the enemy.

The Venom in this mans voice towards her made it feel as if in this particular notion of questioning his person he was particularly more riled up, but that might of just been a symptom of his personality in general as a sociopath. Yet it made her wonder if she disturbed him in anyway, and in doing so could she be onto a weakness or a strength. Threats followed the threatening tone, that wasn't surprising, but following those eyes the pressure seemed hard to ignore to Miko's sensitivity to intuitively sense the mood of these types of interactions. Miko would simply continue to grin as she'd focus to keep her eyes and ears sharp on Midgahs. She'd take heed of his word and would wait for Kaileer to respond before addressing the man in part before moving to leave. Miko wasn't sure if Kaileer was picking up from this man what she felt, but it could be possible her lack of skill compared to him was a factor, but it was like a pit in her stomach. Not looking away from Midgah's Miko would walk over to where Hatsu was standing and would the respond to Midgah's. "I'll keep your words of wisdom in mind, and I must say your eyes are a interesting shade. My friend here has something like that but, hmmm. Well I'm of man. common Hatsu." Passing Kaileer who was holding Hanna just prior Miko would lean over to him and whisper over his shoulder. "I'd watch out for those eyes, I... don't trust them. I'm sure you noticed what happened with that tentacle thing. He's all about lies, and...please be safe Raikage-sama. We're gonna need you." Mikowould swallow hard the lump of doubt and fear that bubbled up from the nervous flipping in her stomach midgah's gave her and would throw up a piece sign as she'd glance over her shoulder at Mui's actions shaking her head.

"You never learn Mui! It makes ya cute!" Miko would exit on that comment, and with her and Hatsu keeping in step with one another miko would call to her, "Lets stay tight and keep an eye out for anything coming our way. I need you to help me with defense but detection I'll cover...A-also don't worry about them. they're strong. Stronger than they even know. The creepy blondes gonna have his a** handed to him no doubt, ight. " Miko would continue looking around for anything off, but would smirk and nod so Hatsu could see her genuine assured expression.

Exit to Hospital.

((OOC: ))
¥ Ryo: 000 | ¥ AC:000
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Learn Ninjutsu one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (D-rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [1] post faster. [- Academy]

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit.

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-Rank] (using it to know where to move out of the way of debry

Resting: Refunded +5 Stamain/ Chakra

Weapons/Puppets:
[Yet to be Purchased]

Misson/Jobs:

Interacting with::
GalagaHero

TrafalgarHyozo

Wolfe Whitehorn

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:06 pm

→→Miyamoto was clearly not impressed by the situation, but he turned and moved away, kneeling down and sitting upon the backs of his legs in a stance of meditation. His eyes closed, his hands relaxed upon his knees, he simply waited, knowing his time neared.

→→As for the blond boy, the one whom seemed to be towered over by the giant? Well, he did something unexpected. Mui stood over him, words filled with intentional venom spilling from his lips, and each word seemed to bother the shorter male not a whit. His expression, eyes meeting Mui with a raised head, was one of boredom and uncaring. It wasn't until the last words that Mui spoke before he reacted in some meaningful way, until the Genin put all of his height and stature to good use. Staring at the boy with quiet intensity, his lips split into a grin, and something would strike Mui across the face that might well send him reeling with the pain. But if he was able to hold back, even for an instant, the pain would vanish along with any exhaustion he might have felt. Chakra and Stamina would surge through his network and veins, and any wounds would vanish without a trace. Anyone watching would have seen only the smile, and Mui being struck across the face, except...there was no medium. Nothing actually hit Mui, as far as anyone would have been able to see. But they would see the wounds on his body dissolve, as if they were nothing more than caked-on mud that had dried and been brushed off.

→→ Still staring, grinning, Midgahs cocked his head to the side and let the grin fall to a small, peaceful smile. "There. Healed.You have ten minutes before the duel commences. I would suggest learning a thing or two until then." Looking then over to Kaileer the intruder slipped his hands into his pockets, the gold armor and chains clinking quietly with each movement. "A duel against ill prepared genin would be a smack in the face of justice. I suggest ten minutes, and in that time the two may train to their heart's content. This way, both will be better prepared. It is, of course, your call, as I have accepted your terms. None day, save you should Miyamoto prove victorious in his challenges." Looking back to Mui for but a moment the strange figure turned and moved away, moving towards Kaileer with a sort of spring in his step. That he wasn't taking this very seriously could be a justified belief at this point. Perhaps it was due to the lack of death, and an opening of negotiations. As he walked, Midgahs spoke in the direction of Seiji, his head turning but eyes remaining on Kaileer. "Simply accept the healing, and it will be done. Mind the kick, though~."

User Image

→→Coming to a rest before Kaileer, no more than two paces away, Midgahs cocked his head in the opposite direction of the original inclination and gazed at him evenly. "Is my suggestion acceptable."

→→

→→

[O.o.C. ]

Boyo:
→ Dead

Older Boyo:

AD Reaper Elyse

GalagaHero

TrafalgarHyozo

Wolfe Whitehorn

XAyame_HatakeX

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

TrafalgarHyozo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:13 am
Mui Oa Mah
[Genin] [Satetsu clan] [Kumogakure]

The genin held his anger surprisingly well after being slapped by Midgahs; the man hadn't gone back on his promise, and Mui indeed felt himself fully healed and back to working status. Ten minutes? I think that should be enough time.

The biggest advantage Mui had against the Miyamoto guy was his gold; the genin would be able to stay at a distance if he utilized his gold, for everyone knew that Mui stood no chance against the distraught stranger if it was just a close combat fight. The monk didn't like being limited to only the contents held within his gourd, so his first inclination was to, of course, practice the technique that allowed him to create gold and iron dust out of minerals in the ground. He didn't have much time, so he was eager to get started.

Without another word, he closed his eyes, and felt his chakra leap out. The technique, to his understanding, involved feeling around the minerals present, breaking those down, absolving them into his own gold, and then repeating the process countless of times within the span of a few seconds. To do that, though, Mui needed to focus on getting his gold underneath the surface.

1/10

A small amount of his gold leaped out of his gourd and fell to the floor. The first test; using his gold - or any iron dust material he had in his control - to feel around the ground for acceptable minerals. This involved "seeing" with his gold, something he thought impossible. He closed his eyes to increase his concentration. Slowly, but surely, he felt himself become more aware of what exactly was in the ground. He wasn't seeing per se.....more like feeling around. Like a blind person comparing fruit. It was a small step, but a step nonetheless.

2/10

"You're the one who decides how to live your life."

Chakra: 100
Stamina: 400
Ryo: 0
Attire: X
Items not shown in pic: Large black gourd made of metal and filled with gold is carried on his back.
Notable Actions: Training
Jutsus used:

Wolfe Whitehorn

GalagaHero

Lanfaer

AD Reaper Elyse

XAyame_HatakeX

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:57 pm
User Image
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

-----мy brow furrowed slightly as the giant genin was struck by an invisible force. But before I could react, the injuries he'd sustained from the explosion almost literally melted off of him. If the slap to the face impacted him in any way, he didn't let it show, and he immediately moved away to train. Still Midgahs looked my way for approval of his plan, to which I said nothing. And I remained silent even as the man approached me. I didn't like the way he was acting. Either he was just that confident, or... no, this was different than that unwavering confidence I saw before. He almost seemed happy about the situation. And it was that that got to me.
-----The blonde stopped almost uncomfortably close, throwing his head to the side, seeking approval once more. That softened the tension I'd felt for some reason. This man who had managed to take over the village while it was weak was seeking acceptance from a kage that was apparently incapable of defending his village from attack. It didn't feel like he was mocking me, so I was left unsure what to feel. "Fine." My gaze turned back to the genin. There was no worry of them being killed as long as terms were kept--at least, I assumed my terms were accepted when nothing else was said about them. While I still didn't want them to lose, I couldn't help the selfish thought of worry. Midgahs unnerved me, and losing to him would almost certainly cost me my life because of a stickler to tradition who couldn't forgive the acts of a child. I'd gotten so used to using the States since then.
-----My gaze flicked back in the blonde's direction. "What do you want?" I could only keep up the formal act for so long before anger got the better of my speech as well. Which is why he received such a blunt response.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
I apologize for the very long wait, Trafalgar. Wolfe stopped responding, and then we had vacation. If it turns out you'll be fighting alone, the situation may be changed a bit. In exchange for your wait, I'll allow an extra five posts of training before the fight. You may train more than one technique per post as well, if you like.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 2 0 / 7 2 0 (+10)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• Shunshin no Jutsu - D

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Wolfe Whitehorn
Lanfaer
TrafalgarHyozo

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:02 pm

→→What did the blonde want? This question seemed to intrigue him as his expression became one of interest before the ground shifted beneath him. It rose higher, forming a pillar for him to sit on cross legged and still be at eye height to Kaileer. This was the exact stance he took, his palms resting upon his knees as he seemed to relax upon his platform. Finally, he shrugged lightly, again taking a more flippant approach to the situation than perhaps was warranted. "I suppose I should at least tell you. No one was supposed to die here. This was a test, to see if you were as weak as you all appeared. I did not expect Jason to die, though. That was...unexpected." The words came out calmly, every breathing break in the sentences being punctuated by a twitch of movement of the head that caused a jingle to ring out from his jewelry. "The UHV have encroached upon my territory, afterall, and none can stand against them alone." Truth was in his bearing, his movements, his open expression. It was as if everything he had just said meant complete and total sense to him as a justification for the attack.

→→

→→

[O.o.C. ]

Boyo:
→ Dead

Older Boyo:

AD Reaper Elyse

GalagaHero

TrafalgarHyozo

Wolfe Whitehorn

XAyame_HatakeX

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:08 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄
¥ Ryo: 450
AC: 0000825
❄ Chakra :390/395 ❄ Stamina :360/360 ❄

Seiji steadied himself for the blow of restorative energies and with a wave of serenity it washed over him. He stopped and stared a moment at the man who had restored himself and Mui, before turning to look towards the man they would be facing. His ears took in the conversation between them while he began to slowly focus on the trainings of his people and his past.Speech of justice, of matters of honour veiled, of the combined enemy. The Hattori let his mind wander a moment too long, before applying himself to the training he would be given time to achieve.

He began to recall the trainings on matters of elemental water, his eyes closing for the briefest of moments as he began to feel the familiar pull of water. Focusing his hands into the correct signs he began to draw the water upwards, but did not do so in such a way as to give his hand. When he felt satisfied with the risen amount of water, he began to focus his chakra once more.
[ 1/4 ]

Focusing on another pocket of water buried beneath the surface, Seiji began to draw the correct handsign once more, drawing another aquifer upwards. The ease of manipulating the water shifted, it felt more natural to him, yet at the same time it was still a growing experience. His eyes darted around the battlefield they had created, envisioning the perfect placements.
[ 2/4 ]

His hand shifted once more, drawing the same sign to draw a third aquifer upwards. As the water shifted beneath them he felt it out beneath them, the ice would mask the changing water beneath, The third pocket of water set, he focused on doing it with much less of a strain, shifting his chakra balance.
[ 3/4 ]

The final time he would utilize this technique in training he would draw up a fourth spring as he felt the others beginning to recede. The sense of accomplishment was high to him, he knew so little of ninjutsu, but these techniques were growing into him, and he knew he would place his own use into them. When he drew the fourth upwards and let it go he halted, looking gto Mui to see his responses.
[ 4/4 Takitsubo no Jutsu [ Waterfall Basin Technique ] Rank C Technique Learned ]

Then utilizing the water upon the ground that had not yet frozen Seiji began to focus his chakra once more, his eyes darting around and taking in the fullness of the scenery. His left hand rose and cast a somber sign, the water around him beginning to respond to his call. Small ripples and waves began to form on the water's surface to his intent.
[ 1/4 ]

The shifting water would begin to dance around his ankles as he managed his chakra in lower levels. At first it was a simple current of water encircling his ankles. As he applied more chakra the current began to speed up, and slowly it rose though only inches above his ankles.
[ 2/4 ]

The speed of the rising current continued to accelerate around him, rising slowly higher. His eyes danced mirthfully for a few moments, but as he continued he shifted from amusement to purpose and the gleam in his eyes was replaced with a keen glare. The encircling waters danced, played, and bounded to his demands around him. Still he maintained a low chakra fuel to his ability.
[ 3/4 ]

With acceptance and understanding of the technique the Genin let it falter and dance back to the rest of the water below. He had figured out another technique that would be great for his uses, especially when applied with his bloodline techniques. Now his smile faded and he looked to the man they would be facing.
[ 4/4 Mizu no Tatsumaki [ Tornado of Water ] Rank C Technique Learned ]

Then his hand shifted and he drew a small burst of chakra forward. This chakra would infuse the water around his feet, causing a mirroring effect on the water, showing with the utmost clarity the area surrounding him. Seiji let this sit for a moment before fading the water back to it's standard state.
[ 1/1 Mizu Kagami no Jutsu [ Water Mirror Technique ] Rank E Learned ]

Then as if to signify the finishing of his training he held his left hand out, forming two signs in succession with said appendage, before building and flaring chakra forward. The result would be a mass of water raising from below to meet his hand, taking form upon his palm and encircled by his ring and pinkie fingers until it reached fruition. What remained would be a blade of water, held in place and stature by a mass of his own chakra, which caused a slightly white tint at the core of the water weapon.
[ 1/1 Mizu no Yaiba [ Water Sword ] Rank E Technique Learned ]

"I apologize, Mui, for your having to be caught in this. It is not the place for the untrained to have to take on the fight. Yet, I accept your prowess, and would have few others I choose to fight beside me. You are deserving of the title of Rival, brother." Seiji spoke as he drew his Katana into his right hand, now weilding two blades.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Lanfaer

TrafalgarHyozo

GalagaHero

AD Reaper Elyse

XAyame_HatakeX

[Techniques Utilized:]
Mizu no Yaiba [ Water Sword ] Rank E

OoC: I'm BAA~CK.

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:06 pm
User Image

-----мidgahs's words received a scowl, though I kept my gaze forward as Seiji finally began his own training. If we were 'weak', it was because we had so few jounin left, and no chuunin at all. The majority of the village's shinobi that weren't ANBU were genin. I was perfectly aware of the situation we were in, and didn't appreciate hearing it from someone else. I finally dragged my gaze away from the two genin when the blonde man continued. His home had also been attacked by the UHV. If that were the case, then it was true we had a common enemy.
-----I still knew next to nothing about the UHV, what their motive was or where they were based. I knew there was a link in Otogakure, but the village had gone under the radar some time ago. I wasn't sure any of the villages had heard from them. Actually, I hadn't heard much from any of the villages, except what little I could glean from Jae. Not even the Mizukage had contacted us since I returned to Kumogakure. And I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. We had plenty of shinobi if worst came to worst, but I wasn't sure how many of them could hold their own in battle. Especially thinking back on my own experience against the UHV.
-----However, if the blonde knew anything about them, perhaps he was worth hearing out. I looked forward again. "What you see here is all that's left from the attack. But we're by no means 'weak'." Just...inexperienced. Even I still was. I hadn't actually fought that many times since receiving my headband, and the biggest fight I'd had, aside from attempting to fight against UHV soldiers, was against a bunch of skeletons that fell apart with one hit. That bit was none of his business. "What exactly were you trying to prove? Wipe out what's left of the shinobi of this village, and its inhabitants are as good as dead when they attack again."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Now Trafalgar's gone MIA.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 2 0 / 7 2 0 (+10)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• Shunshin no Jutsu - D

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Wolfe Whitehorn
Lanfaer
TrafalgarHyozo

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games