Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:32 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Five only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Five sauntered through the academy's back door, heading towards the training armory when he noticed a commotion all heading in one direction. Interesting. What aaaaaaare they up to? No good, I bet, Five pondered. Unable to actually stealth, due to the copious jingly jangly armor bits, Five gave up on the thought, instead walking naturally towards the center of all this 'funny business'. Reaching a comfortable seeming doorway, Five rested his muscles by slanting himself towards its supports. Well then... it does look like some kind of meeting... Darn, no rough housing today, he thought, wriggling his nose in disappointment.

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:30 pm
User Image

User Image
Honest Eyes

~Sunagakure | Genin | Bukijutsu/Tamer | Chakra 295/295 | Stamina: 310/310~

Inventory
♘5 Kunai
♘Spear
♘10 Senbon

Equipment
♘ Steel Arm Guard [x2]

Jutsu Used
♘ Focus Point

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 1200 / AC: 7400
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaz finally arrived to the academy. Having forgotten his spear at his apartment he had to run back to get it. "Sorry!" He yelled running towards Kaori and Sayuri. Tsumi was running behind him as if she had already worked off all the food she had eaten earlier. Catching up to his sensei and the girl he had met at the party he paused for a moment before sprinting towards her lolipop. Jumping fully towards it with his spear tucked downward towards his feet to avoid hurting anyone and his outstretched hand reaching for it.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Valbjorn

Lily Platypus

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:40 pm
Lily Platypus

Kazuraii

User Image
Kaori Raigyo
Sabaku No Hana Flower of the Desert

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.
Chakra: 865 Stamina: 715

Kaori watched everything as it happened, including the massive tiger that was her partner bounding in and tackling Kaz mid-leap. As they crashed to the ground in a rather comical display of fur and flailing limbs, Kaori face-palmed. She watched them as Nova began to chuff, a sound that was normally meant to reassure, but in this case was clearly a laugh. Nova was in a good mood, having been able to swim at the party, something she didn't get to do all that often, being in a desert. Kaori rolled her eyes and took the offered lollipop and popped it into her mouth. She was silent for a moment, taking in Nova, now licking Kaz and playfully swatting Tsume with her tail, then turned to Sayuri and smiled at her,
“If he's not here soon, then by all means, go find him; if you know where he is. But yes, welcome to the team, the insane tiger that is incredably old her her species; yet acts like a complete cub, is Nova, my partner. Once Markov and our other teammate is here, we'll do a round robin and get to know each other a little bit, if you guys don't mind.” She looked back over at Kaz, wishing he was still on her team. She had a hard time opening up to just anyone, after years of having only Nova as a companion, so she took it hard when she couldn't keep those she had let in, close. It was nothing against her team, just how she was. She hoped that she could let her genin in. But only time would tell. She smiled at Sayuri, then thanked her for the lollipop; just then remembering that she hadn't done so when she had first accepted it.

OOC:

Theme Song: The Light

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:06 am

Kazuraii

Bottomless Depths

Talosgundam

User Image
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1805 / 1805 // Sage Chakra: --- / 600 // Stamina: 1305 / 1305

"Man and Spirit alike tell me I cannot withstand the storm…"

Scanning around the main room of the academy, Theodin looked for his new squad. He saw when Kaz came running in and headed for Kaori and Sayuri, he then noticed the boy in the robe and hood sitting in the corner and saw he matched the description of one of his other genin, he then saw the male tiger tamer and his partner walk in, ‘Ok, that’s my three students, time to round’em up.’ Clapping his hands quickly, but not adding the chakra to make it sound like thunder, he’d call out, “Kaz, Markus, and Ewen, circle up, guys. We got work to do, so let’s get started!” He’d then wait for the genin to join him.

"What they fail to realize is, I AM the Storm! "

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 4 increases
Fortitude: 4 increases

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:31 am
User Image
Sayuri Yamanaka

xxx Keep the scars close to your heart and mind. Never forget.

Sunagakure l Genin l Genjutsu l Genjutsu l Yamanaka Clan

Sayuri was wide eyed and blinked in confusion as a massive tiger seemed to tackle Kaz down face planted with a wolf following behind him. Kaori took a lollipop as she was still watching Kaz, he was being licked by the tiger while the tail seemed to tease the wolf. Listened to Kaori, she nodded, "I don't mind, Kaori-sensei." Was all she replied as she laughed softly. Squatted down by Kaz, she handed him a lollipop, "You should know I have plenty." It was then another loud clap as she winced and glanced towards the white haired male and frowned slightly. Markus? She remembered meeting him at the roof... and Kaz. Both tamers were going to be with Theo? Was he a tamer too? It would be odd if he was not. She remembered hanging out with Theo for a bit in the office and she didn't remember any pets with him. However.. she does remember that his mother was the Kazkage. She still found it rather odd. "You should get going, good luck!"

Current Attire: Think Ino outfit but soft grey color. Her hair is up in a tight ponytail. She still wears the black choker.
                                  Headband Location: Around her waist
                                  Appearance: Along with her natural wavy pink hair which was waves of light and darkness that reached to her hips if she had it free from any binding. Her eyes are stormy grey in color with tiny green speckles that could only be seen if you were right at her face. Slender with hourglass figure, her chest was a simple firm B-cup with firm round butt, Sayuri was obviously not well for any kind of strength but she was in fact, flexible and practiced yoga along with Pilates every day. High cheek bones with feminine jawline, she sometimes wears her lip piercing and does not have her ears pierced, at least, until she becomes chuunin and receive her earrings. As of right now, Sayuri has three piercings. One on the lip and the other two not exactly visible. Sayuri always, ALWAYS have a black choker on.

Actions:

Out of Caffeine: Sorry for lame post, exhausted. Whatever. Bleh. Meh.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kazuraii

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:42 am
User Image══« єωєη "ѕαqr" αтrαуαтι »══

•Chakra:215/215
•Stamina: 315/315

«W»atching with a mixture of distaste and anticipation, Ewen, better known as Saqr to himself, watched the Avalanche of students filing in. He recognized a few from his short visit to the party, but most of the people who came in were strangers to him. When they started talking amongst themselves, he was happy that he'd moved to a far corner. He pulled his robes about him tighter, unconsciously, as the room become steadily more crowded.

Then, the white haired man clapped his hands and spoke. It ripped Saqr's attention from his inward thoughts and focused it on the speaker. He immediately had cool feelings toward the man when he heard his proper name used. He doubted if it was an intentional insult, likely the man didn't know his nickname. Still, it made him hot under the collar.

He stood, pushing himself away from the desk he was sitting at. Sauntering over, he found a desk close to Theo and leaned against it casually. He didn't speak, it wasn't like him to converse openly with so many people within earshot, just lounged against the desk and stared unblinkingly at his new teacher. Once the rest of their squad joined him, maybe he'd find his voice.

Passive:
Shindoutaisei [ Impact Resistance ] - Suffers no recoil damage from techniques from any non-Rigorous Taijutsu or Bukijutsu Style up to either the highest trained rank in this Style or the highest trained rank in the Hard Physical Formless Style, whichever is lower, and does not suffer damage from striking anything harder than their fists.
Shouten [ Focal Point ] - The user meditates through combat, becoming innately aware of when they are being observed in combat, and can pinpoint the locations of anyone below their rank observing them within one meter.

Speaking with:
Kazuraii

Talosgundam

Valbjorn

"We're all just carrion in training."

Bottomless Depths

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:44 am
User Image

User Image
Honest Eyes

~Sunagakure | Genin | Bukijutsu/Tamer | Chakra 295/295 | Stamina: 310/310~

Inventory
♘5 Kunai
♘Spear
♘10 Senbon

Equipment
♘ Steel Arm Guard [x2]

Jutsu Used
♘ Focus Point

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 1200 / AC: 7400
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not only did he miss the lolipop but he was squished by the massive tiger. "ARgggg Nova!!!." Trying to wrestle the tiger off of him as he heard Theo clap to get everyone's attention. Especially the ones issues to his team for training. Using his spear to pry himself out of Novas weight. "Sheesh bellyflop no jutsu!." Tsumi was on her side laughing to the point of convulsing while Nova's tale was flapping onto her. She hardly noticed from the amount of fail she witnessed. Kaz turning towards Sayuri and snatching the lolipop that she was offering. "CANDY YES! Thank you!" Before he headed towards Theo like he was asked to he turned towards Kaori giving her a playful nudge into her hip. "Hey, you're still my teacher, can't get rid of me that easily. Just having some special training from Master Poe." Seeing the tip of her tattoo on her chest caused him to linger a few moments longer looming over to try to see more. Loosing his balance some he spun around looking to Sayuri, Trying to play it off like he meant to do that. "I guess this makes us sibling students." Smirking some before he made his way towards his new teacher. Kaz wanted very much to continue training under Kaori, but he understood the benefit he would have from learning under Theodin. Curious what he might be able to learn in his time with this teacher. Smiling back at Kaori once more before he fully turned and approached his training squad.

Walking up after he announced the teams he waved to him and greeted him. "Hopefully I'm not the last one here Sensei." Looking around he only saw one other potential teammate. He looked a little... reserved.. He waited to see if he was in fact on the team before he might try to approach the fellow. Biting the last bit of the lolipop off with his sharp teeth before bending the stick in half and tucking it in his pocket. Having no trashcans around. Tsumi glared as she knew he would be pulling that sticky bit out of his pants when it came time to wash them later.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Valbjorn

Lily Platypus

Bottomless Depths

Talosgundam

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:04 am

Kyvar The Phoenix King

GalagaHero

I Tortured Sleep I

Sometimes there's a crack in the world that I can peer through
And see it for what it really is
There’s an ugly face staring back at demons of everyone
They draw the hatred from inside of me

James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

And is it this desire that you're looking for?
Or is insanity just knocking at your door?

I’d like a reason just to help them bleed

James wandered into the acadamy and took a look around to see if his squad was already arranged.. He sw most of them Present, so he figured it was time to get everything rolling.

"Alright Squad one huddle up on me!, Let's get this show on the road!"

James grabbed his all familiar table in the academy, and sprawled outa collection of medical scrolls.

Give me a reason, come on give it to me

And give me just a piece and surely you will find
Everything is better on the other side

Fly past the trees
Far from the leaves
Fly past the trees, ascend to holy air and breathe
Far from the leaves, transcend the earthly boundaries

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:18 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                      Upon seeing James enter, Sonyo couldn't help but smile. She remembered Theo telling her how James had created him in a tube. She hadn't heard of such an amazing medical advance before, so she was excited to meet this person who in her mind was probably the best medical shinobi in the village. Sonyo skipped over to the table where James was sitting and plopped down in to a seat, looking at the medical scrolls on the table. Some of them were jutsu she already knew, some of them she had seen but not had the time to learn. She wondered if James would allow her to be able to study her own jutsu, the ideas she had. "Hello sensei!"

User Image
                                                      ❖¦ CHAKRAx 550 / 550 x ❖¦ STAMINAx 345 / 345 x ❖¦ DORAIHYOUTON CHAKRAx 0 / 40 x ❖¦ RYOx 2925 x ❖¦ ACx 20950 xxxxx
                                                      ❖¦ BLOOD / MED x ❖¦ B-RANK GENIN x ❖¦ SUNAGAKURE x ❖¦ HYOUTON x ❖¦ EVERGREEN CHEMISTx
                                                      ❖¦ NIGHTINGALE ARMOR [ w/ COWL, GLOVES, BOOTS ]
                                                      xxx

[ Doorway to the Valiant Visages ]

❖¦ Mission Data

❖¦ Passives
                                                          All Hyōton users are capable of performing techniques with a single hand
                                                          Hyōton ice is hard to break or melt [ 1 rank higher to break and equal rank to melt ]
                                                          Hyouton techniques paired up with those from the Shinsetsu Clan are treated as 2 ranks higher in ability--rather than 1--for collaboration efforts
                                                          Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]: This control allows the Hyouton user to meld dormant ice as though it were clay. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be levitated or shifted around as if it were water. It should be noted that one can only manipulate ice they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a single handsign. Additionally, ice that is freely manipulated is not very solid, and can be broken or melted as if it were natural ice- making it a poor choice for attacking with

❖¦ Other Additives
                                                          Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                          Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A.
                                                          Girl with the Green Thumb: Halves the time of growing plants, even when using fertilizer.

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

WinterWolf78
                                                      Kyvar The Phoenix King
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:34 am
User Image

Medical Nin|| Genin|| Sunagakure

Stamina: 125
Chakra: 445

User Image
A new couple of faces rolled in, one of them happened to be a loud straight forward type of person. Squad one. That would be him. Is this the Jounin in charge of his squad? He didn't know what to think of this guy. Kaito was nervous--normal for him. His breathing became short again, as he stood up. He tried to calm his nerves. However, he couldn't. Something about him, he didn't like. Kaito couldn't place it. Kaito then noticed a girl skip her way over to the table. She spoke to their "sensei", Kaito clumsily down almost abruptly. He was still trying to recollect his strength. The amount of training he did took a tole on him. He didn't care though. A little pain now he could tolerate to save others from the pain. That scar would continue to get worse before he could make it better. He then took a look at the scrolls. He didn't see much. He couldn't read much of it, but he looked up. He better stop bellyaching, if he could learn about medical ninjutsu, he'll be okay. Taking a deep breath, Kaito refocused. His heart raced a little bit.

User Image
Winterwolf78

GalagaHero

I Tortured Sleep I

Kyvar The Phoenix King

Talosgundam

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:56 am
User Image

Markus heard someone call out to him as he looked around. he turned and noticed a Big dude calling him over. He walked over to the guy, noticing that there were others there as well. one of the guys there he recognized from the party, but he had never really spoken to him. the other two he didnt know. Eltigre looked at everyone standing around and wondered who these new people were and if he could eat them later. Markus didnt acknowledge him, but he did rap the tiger on the head. He was wondering if this was were he would get his headband, or did he still have to wait on that.

Passives:

1) Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Who I am interacting with

Valbjorn

Bottomless Depths

Kazuraii

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:02 pm

Kyvar The Phoenix King

GalagaHero

I Tortured Sleep I

Sometimes there's a crack in the world that I can peer through
And see it for what it really is
There’s an ugly face staring back at demons of everyone
They draw the hatred from inside of me

James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

And is it this desire that you're looking for?
Or is insanity just knocking at your door?

I’d like a reason just to help them bleed

James watched Sonyo head over and greet him, and he was happy to finally be able to work with the young woman. They were incredibly similar in specialty. A hyouton like himself, she showed exceptional promise with the bloodline and was also a medic.

"Hello Sonyo, good to see you!"

James would have said more, but another one of the young ninja was showing distress, and if James wasn't mistaken it was Kaito the new medic.

"God's above and below son, You need to take it easy and eat something, your about to have damn heart attack as a teenager."

James walked the young man over to the table, asking him to sit, all the while making hand signs with his left hand, a moment later James would finish his jutsu, and summon medical supplies and food. The supplies would settle gently on another table, and the bowls of fresh ramen James would set at chairs with chopsticks.

"The both of you please eat while I mix something for Kaito."

Give me a reason, come on give it to me

And give me just a piece and surely you will find
Everything is better on the other side

Fly past the trees
Far from the leaves
Fly past the trees, ascend to holy air and breathe
Far from the leaves, transcend the earthly boundaries

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:06 pm
Talosgundam

Out of nowhere one of Ayame's chakra golems came running into the academy and straight up to Markus. It gave an evil look to him and threw a two headbands at his head. It put two fingers to it's eyes then pointed them at Markus repeatedly as it slowly backed into the shadows.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:30 pm
User Image
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦
||Genin|Puppeteer/Puppeteer||Chakra| 450/450 |Raiton & Suiton|AC| 0 ||Ryo|0|

Sadayo would collect the borrowed scrolls and kneel near the target dummy. The lightning scroll was being neatly rolled back up. She carefully set it beside her as she took a seat on the floor. There were more piling in than before now. She, in her spot near a wall, began to feel as if she was had chosen the incorrect room. It would be safer to weave out later, she said to herself as she took the second scroll in hand.

She would briefly survey the room. The initial question was why were there so many here? Sadayo lowers her focus to the first section of the water scroll in her lap, she pauses to tend to her hair. It felt out of place. She would straighten her fringes back to her liking and fluff her three ponytails to lay back behind her shoulder. Training may have to wait, reading for now will help make things smoother for later.

◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦
I'd figure I'd find a more stationary location to wait!

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      Sonyo's mouth watered and her stomach growled, food sounded so good. Almost instantly the starved teenager began digging in to the ramen bowl in front of her; she didn't remember the last time she had eaten something solid other than the cake she had eaten at the party, and cake never held long. Once she was finished with a few bites, she looked out of the corner of her eyes to her new teammate, she didn't know his name but he seemed awfully nervous. "Sensei's right you know, try taking a few deep breaths. I was pretty nervous too when I first came here. The people can be kind of intense and overwhelming, but they mean well." She turned to the male and offered a gloved hand, smiling brightly. "M' name is Sonyo by the way, Sonyo Rue. Like our sensei here, I'm a hyoton user who uses medical ninjutsu but I also focus on my bloodline! How about you?"

User Image
                                                      ❖¦ CHAKRAx 550 / 550 x ❖¦ STAMINAx 345 / 345 x ❖¦ DORAIHYOUTON CHAKRAx 0 / 40 x ❖¦ RYOx 2925 x ❖¦ ACx 20950 xxxxx
                                                      ❖¦ BLOOD / MED x ❖¦ B-RANK GENIN x ❖¦ SUNAGAKURE x ❖¦ HYOUTON x ❖¦ EVERGREEN CHEMISTx
                                                      ❖¦ NIGHTINGALE ARMOR [ w/ COWL, GLOVES, BOOTS ]
                                                      xxx

[ Doorway to the Valiant Visages ]

❖¦ Mission Data

❖¦ Passives
                                                          All Hyōton users are capable of performing techniques with a single hand
                                                          Hyōton ice is hard to break or melt [ 1 rank higher to break and equal rank to melt ]
                                                          Hyouton techniques paired up with those from the Shinsetsu Clan are treated as 2 ranks higher in ability--rather than 1--for collaboration efforts
                                                          Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]: This control allows the Hyouton user to meld dormant ice as though it were clay. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be levitated or shifted around as if it were water. It should be noted that one can only manipulate ice they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a single handsign. Additionally, ice that is freely manipulated is not very solid, and can be broken or melted as if it were natural ice- making it a poor choice for attacking with

❖¦ Other Additives
                                                          Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                          Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A.
                                                          Girl with the Green Thumb: Halves the time of growing plants, even when using fertilizer.

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

WinterWolf78
                                                      Kyvar The Phoenix King
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games