Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:57 am
"No thanks." Hikari was flat out refusing everyone and anyone's attempts to get her out of the room. She wouldn't leave until Hiei woke up, or died. Whichever came first. But if there was a chance that Hell would try and get in there, Hikari didn't want to risk it.

"...Sorry, I'm not taking students." Tsuzuki went to shut the door at that point. Other people didn't need to be looking in on their lives right now, or getting involved in them.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:20 am
Kito moved his foot between the door and stared at Tsuzuki. " Teach me Magic, So I can get back to my bird. Dont deny me this, Wizard." Kito said staring at the human infront of him.

Kurama moved rubbing his face and blinked a litle. " Who's at the door Tsuzuki? " The fox asked from the kitchen.

- -

Jyuu and Kyuu both sighed and moved. " Will bring you food up here then. " One said and both turned to leave.

Akuro on the other hand was walking back in and gripped the stump of his arms lightly. " Kurama said he has a few things he'll bring over to set Hiei up so the body doesnt give up."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:57 pm
Tsuzuki stared at the young male. His jaw would have dropped to the ground if it could. "N-no one. Just a student." Tsuzuki replied to Kurama as he stepped outside, closing the door behind him. "How--?!" The blond asked quietly, still trying to wrap his mind around his own thoughts. "Hiei?"

---

"Good." Hikari continued to face Hiei. She wouldn't look away.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:00 am
Kito shifted a little and stared at Tsuzuki moving to look at the fox before the door was shut. " Yes. Took a bit to find a body to share with but yes. Is Hikari alright? What about the fox?" Hiei asked staring at Tsuzuki. " Where is suki?"

- - --

Both twins sighed and headed to the door at this point.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:55 pm
Tsuzuki shook his head. No one was good right now. "From what I've heard, she refuses to leave your room. Hikari hasn't eaten or slept since you..." Was 'died' the right word in this case? Hiei was right in front of him. "Kurama's worn down and out of it. His best friend just died and he had to force himself to let me know that my wife apparently isn't dead. Thank you for the heads up on that, by the way." The blond spoke sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:16 pm
Hiei blinked and looked at Tsuzuki. " I'm sorry! I was doing work and didnt have time to tell you s**t. Oh then I was over dosed and died. Give me a break!" Kito barked and looked to the side. " Are you and the Fox breaking up now because of that?" Kito asked and shifted a little before crossing his arms. " Hikari hasn;t eaten? Thats not good..."

Kurama moved a little and grabbed his jacket and started toward teh door and glanced at Tsuzuki. " I'm heading out. I'll be back later..." Kurama said quietly.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:57 pm
Tsuzuki bit his tongue. That was the million dollar question right now. "...I haven't even seen Aya yet." He muttered, looking away. Tsuzuki really wasn't sure right now. When Kurama stepped out, Tsuzuki looked back up with a nod. "See you later."

---

"Faye." Aya stood in the room, her arms crossed and looking towards her daughter. "You can't keep doing this. Hikari's body can't go without rest and food like you're making it."

Faye, for probably the first time since Hikari's eyes had been red, looked away from Hiei's body to the blond haired angel by the door. "We fade in and out. I figure if I can keep her weak enough, she'll stay back." Faye stated, holding the katana next to her. "Your girl's almost as messed up in the head as me."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:34 pm
Kito shifted a little and moved leaning on the door and gripped the wall. " I need to sit down." Kito mumbled a little. ( Kitos name changing to Hisayuki) Hisayuki shifted a little and looked up at Tsuzuki. Hiei was in a Human body, A body which was dying from an illness. He could only push himself so much...

- - -

Jyuu and Kyuu both walked in and glanced to the side. " There's a note downstairs...and..uh..Hikari....." Kyuu started gripping the note. " Someone has Jencho..."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:44 pm
Tsuzuki glanced at Hiei's hand, noticing how he was gripping onto the wall. He moved to take Hiei's arm and help him inside, over to the couch. "You look worn out." He stated, thinking. "What are you going to do with magic?"

---

Faye stared over at the twins, reverting back to Hikari as her eyes stayed red. She stood from the floor, walking over and moving to snatch the note that they had. "Is this a joke?" Hikari growled, looking at the two.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:22 am
Hisayuki slowly sat down and gripped his head shaking and bowed his head between his head sucking in some air. " If I get enough magic, I should be able to rip open that damn barrier my Jagan has. I mean normally its down but I left my Jagan open when I was...well yeah. I'm really the only one who knows how to rip through that th---" Hisa stopped and moved to grip his mouth and took a deep breath. His body shaking before he moved and huddled on the couch a little. This Human body and it's pain sucked. He covered his face with pale hands. " I need to find Aya for healing." He mumbled.

- - -

" No Hikari...Suki brought it over from Genkai saying they were downtown and Yukina and Jen went missing." Kyuu said and shifted looking at Hikari then Aya. " Kurama texted asking about Hiei's body as well."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:59 am
How Hiei thought magic work had Tsuzuki confused. You didn't build up magic like he apparently thought. "Hiei, something like that takes more than months to learn. And magic isn't something that you can only teach. You have to have it." He explained, rubbing Hiei's back and trying to figure out how to help him. "...We'll get you to Aya. I'll work on whatever barrier your body has around itself."

---

"Tell Kurama it's the same." Hikari handed the note back to Kyuu. "Make sure no one gets close to Hiei's body. Got it?" She was already mad with BBClub, and now with Jen missing, this was pushing her to her limit. Whoever had Jen and Yukina wasn't going to be walking away alive if she found them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:24 pm
Hisa gripped his body and started to shake like crazy and coughed in his hand before looking at the blood and sighed. " . . . .This body does have Magic..." Hisa said quietly and leaned back.

- - -

" Of course." Kyuu said and glanced toward Jyuu before looking to the side. Jyuu blinked a little. " Were are you going?" Jyuu asked taking a step forward to stop Hikari.

BBclub did indeed have Yukina and Jencho.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:30 pm
"That you don't know how to use if you're asking me for help." Tsuzuki stated firmly before looking down, seeing the blood. "Rest for a little bit. Once you're feeling ready, we'll go see Aya. See if she can do anything." He was worried for the fire demon in human skin.

---

Hikari glared up at Kyuu. "Where do you think? Get out of my way." She ordered, moving to get around Jyuu. BBClub was going to be her first stop.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:42 pm
" I'm not a magic user and I don't know how it works. I just know the body has it. " Hiei mumbled weakly and started to shake before gripping his body and started to shake as he laid down on the couch. " I'm so cold.." He mumbled and huddled up. " Can't we go now?

- - -

Kyuu and jyuu moved and glanced toward Aya and looked down.

Yukina was in chains in a room that was freezing with seals all over her body well Jencho was in his hell hound form strapped down and being beaten. The BBClub had plans. They knew who these people where.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:58 pm
Tsuzuki glanced to the side, rubbing his hand over his mouth. "Can you walk?" He looked back at Hiei, huddled up on the couch. He was considering just calling the castle and getting someone to send Aya over to them.

---

Aya stared at Hikari's back, tense. "...I'll watch Hiei's body if you two have something else to do." She offered quietly, looking towards the bed.

Hikari left the castle in a mad heat, getting to a portal and jumping through. Getting into human world, she wasn't even worrying about being subtle. BBclub? Hikari kicked their door in and just walked right inside.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games