Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:12 am
Kurama moved sitting up and shifted a little going to close Hiei's eyes and sighed. Slowly he went to stand up. " I'm sorry Hikari. I really did try everything. The drug they used..it was a mix of human and demon." He said quietly and rubbed a tear from his eye.

" BBClub did this." The fox mumbled and glanced up. Gold eye peaked from behind his crimson hair and he turned to leave. " I'll give you time with the body before we bury it Hikari. I know how much you two cared for eachother." The fox said and walked out of the room and shut the door behind him. He glanced at the Inari foxes and Aya, his hair turning white as Youko tried to escape.

" K-Kurama?" Kyuu asked and Jyuu shifted a little. " Inari 1 and 2. I need you to run my a favor. To the South East there is a Women name Yuki. She is my daughter. She's a Kitsune who deals with Souls. I'd like you to bring her here. I'll be back shortly." The fox said.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:15 am
Hikari looked back up after a moment. Kurama, Youko, or whoever was out was leaving her to stare at Hiei's lifeless body. And she did with tear filled eyes. Just stared at the shell of the man who was supposed to be the love of her life. Now he was gone.

"Where are you going?" Aya asked, noticing the white hairs that were starting to become visible.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:19 am
"Going to get a stupid spell book from my human and then fetch Kid. No Ferry girl came to collect his soul meaning this death wasn't suppose to happen I just worked to late on him. We will be getting his soul back and my daughter and kid will do the rest." Youko said standing there. " I might highly dislike the little king but his Shuuichi's best friend." Youko mumbled holding his portal knife in hand and moved to leave.

Kyuu and Jyuu just stared. " Y-Youko Kurama!?" Now that was a shocked. Moving the foxes took a few steps back ." Will go find this Yuki now then and Kid!" Kyuu and Jyuu said.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:50 am
Hikari continued to stare at Hiei for the longest time before finally moving, laying her head down on his lap and continuing to silently cry. She gripped his pant leg, not wanting to let go. There was no warmth left.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:04 am
Youko had dropped off at Home and didn't say anything to Tsuzuki just kept his face hidden and tried to keep his voice normal as he grabbed a spell book and was gone again.

Once back at the Castle he walked toward the room with Kid and Yuki and marched right in. " Hikari move to the side." Youko said shoving the book into Kid's hand.

Yuki stood there and moved a little kneeling down by the body and glanced around the room. " The soul is still in the room. Kid and I can do this."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:45 am
Hikari was already sitting away from Hiei when the others came back in. She sat in one of the corners of her room, eyes red and just watched everyone as she stayed with her knees tucked to her chest.

Tsuzuki tried to ask Youko what was going on, but the fox demon left before he could get an answer. It made his stomach twist. The look on Youko's face had not been a hopeful one.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:59 pm
Youko moved standing there with Kid and Yuki for awhile and after a bit Hiei's body would start to glow. Youko glanced at Hikari. " You watch his body." Youko said picking up the fire demon and laying him on bed. " His coming back. He need's to find his way back though." Youko said quietly.

" As long as his soul doesn't get lost within his mind." Yuki said starting at the body before bowing.

Youko at that point turned to leave and glanced at Aya. " You don't work here, But I believe you'll be staying around for Hikari's sake. Just keep his body safe. It's alive. His coming back he needs time." Youko said before leaving with Yuki.

Getting back to the Human world, Kurama walked in and headed straight for the bathroom and shut the door at his and Tsuzuki's place and sat there. He was upset, Hiei was gonna come back but his friend had been dead. He had been. It was gonna take time. . . Hell he wasn't even sure if the magic and soul would work on him. He took a deep breath and just sat in the bathroom before crying.

- - - Gonna do a few days time skip here.- - That's right. I have a plan.

A boy with black hair tied back and amber eyes stood at Tsuzuki's door step and was knocking on the door. He was a little taller and something seemed abit off with him but not much. Keeping his hands in his pockets after he moved waiting for the door to be answered. His eyes glancing around. ' I swear to god. This better work.' He thought and sighed.

- -

Kyuu and Jyuu where standing in Hiei's roo with Hikari watching the body. " His heat is coming back and look he has more color. Maybe Kurama really did it Hikari." Kyuu said with a smile and stared at the body.

Akuro shifted leaning on the doorframe and glanced toward Hikari and then Aya and held his hand out a little. " Not to sound like the a*****e here. But that body isn't going to live long without fluids and so on. Shouldn't we bring him to Human world and have him hooked up? I mean really." The vampire said.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:42 pm
Hikari stayed in that room for several days, not moving and never leaving. She sat on the wall on the other side of Hiei's room from his bed, where the girl watched him with red eyes. Hikari had refused to sleep or even eat. "He's not going near human world." Hikari stated. "Hook him up here. Kurama can do it."

Aya stood in the doorway, looking more than concerned for her daughter. She stayed right in that spot, never taking her eyes off of Hiei and refusing to do anything but. "Are there no fluids in the medical room?" She asked Akuro.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:49 pm
Akuro moved a little and sighed a bit. " No, Because Demon world doesn't use that s**t. Will contact Kurama about it though alright? Maybe he can do something to help Hiei's body. You'd think by now he'd wake up..." Akuro mumbled.

Akuro shifted a little and glanced at Aya. " Tsuzuki know your back yet?" Akuro asked.

Kito the boy shifted a little and hit the door again to Tsuzuki's house. " Tsuzuki-san!" the boy yelled and hit the door again and again trying to get someone to the bloody door.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:56 pm
Hikari didn't say anything after that. Her blood red eyes just continued to stay on Hiei.

Aya took in a deep breath at the mention of Tsuzuki. She just learned that he was alive the other day and hadn't quite known what to do. So, she hadn't done anything yet. The blond woman shook her head to say no.

Tsuzuki opened the door eventually, glaring down. "What?!" He barked, sick of the knocking.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:00 pm
" You should mention to Tsuzuki your alive. I mean he may be with the fox but I mean your his wife. He should be with you." Akuro said and moved a little. " Look I'll talk to Kurama about the fluids and stuff. Hikari you should eat."

Kyuu and Jyuu moved a little and glanced at Aya. " Do you think, Boss will come back?"

Kito blinked a bit. " Say it, don't spray it." Kito mumbled and shifted a little. " Teach me. " Kito said staring at the man and moved seeing Kurama and took a step forward. " fox.." He mumbled a little seeing how messed up Hiei was.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:06 pm
Aya shook her head once again. "If he's happy, I don't want to intrude and ruin that for him. I love Tsuzuki, but this isn't my time anymore." She muttered, moving to step out of the room. Aya didn't need to be talking about that in front of Hikari. "I hope so, boys."

Tsuzuki looked at the boy as if he had just said the dumbest of things. "...Get lost, brat."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:29 pm
akuro rolled his eyes. " whatever. I'm going to call Kurama." The vampire said going to leave at this point to make contact about the fluids to keep the body alive.

Kyuu and Jyuu blinked and smiled. " He'll make it. He'll have to." Kyuu said and chuckled. " Hiei can't die. His like a demi god."

Kito blinked and shook his head. " No, You are going to train me with magic so I can get my body back!" Kito said and moved his hand into the door to stop it from being opening. " the fox looks like a mess...dammit it Kurama.." He mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:35 pm
Aya tried to give the boys a convincing and encouraging smile. "You're right. Now maybe you can convince Hikari the same thing and get her out of that room for a bit." She tried, nodding to the door.

Tsuzuki blinked, almost shocked at what he was hearing. He wasn't even sure that he was listening to real life. "I'm sorry?"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:27 pm
Kyuu and Jyuu smiled a little and nodded before walking toward Hikari. " Hikki. Come Eat. Shugo made food. Hiei will be fine. Maybe he'll be awake by the time we get back upstairs!" Kyuu said with a smile.

Kito blinked and covered his mouth a little. " Sorry, I need you to teach me magic. Please. I need to learn it." Kito said moving to the side putting his hands back in his pockets and staring at Kurama who was just sitting on the couch.

The Fox had told Tsuzuki about Aya and well then about Hiei's death and the Fox was just at his breaking point. He was just laying on the couch staring at the wall. He wasn't sure what to do anymore. He had a feeling him and Tsuzuki wouldn't be togther much longer and now his bestfriend was in a coma state without a soul.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games