Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
=Mates/Permissions List= CLOSED; please use other thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:48 pm
My Harij and Skye Fenyx's Fudge have permission to enter breeding raffles til they have baskets~

Not mating or life-mating.

wink She doesn't need to get my permish to enter them from this point on til they win

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:52 pm
`Swirly
My Harij and Skye Fenyx's Fudge have permission to enter breeding raffles til they have baskets~

Not mating or life-mating.

wink She doesn't need to get my permish to enter them from this point on til they win

Same! :3 She has my permission to enter as well.  

Skye Fenyx

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:38 pm
Arwen & Guardian Yami's Aragorn are now lifemates.

Lady Saissis & Guardian Yami's Nathaniel Christopher are also lifemates.

And finally Feena is open to be only entered in future raffles with Yuuri Shibuya as long as I'm contacted first so non of my other soquili are entered at the same time.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:40 pm
Rein_Carnation
Arwen & Guardian Yami's Aragorn are now lifemates.

Lady Saissis & Guardian Yami's Nathaniel Christopher are also lifemates.

And finally Feena is open to be only entered in future raffles with Yuuri Shibuya as long as I'm contacted first so non of my other soquili are entered at the same time.

I do concur  

Guardian Yami

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:19 pm
Posting permission for Ameh to enter Eury and Notos into Hiru's Breeding Raffle this one time. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:20 pm
-Polar-
Posting permission for Ameh to enter Eury and Notos into Hiru's Breeding Raffle this one time. <3

Permission :3  

Ameh

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:22 pm
Ameh
-Polar-

Permission :3

Posting my permission as well. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:32 pm
Posting permission for Eff Em to enter Ayashe and Crevan into the breeding raffle. <3  

Daimyn

Quickbeamed

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:41 pm
Daimyn
Posting permission for Eff Em to enter Ayashe and Crevan into the breeding raffle. <3

Agreeing to this! <3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:15 am
I'm giving permission for Zhuri (owned by me) to breed with Belle owned by Cupcakette or Caroline Cupcake (she changed her username, same person).

They can entered in any breeding raffles, or any other form of breeding oppurtunity!

Thank you!

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

cupcakette

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:25 am
Kamiki
I'm giving permission for Zhuri (owned by me) to breed with Belle owned by Cupcakette or Caroline Cupcake (she changed her username, same person).

They can entered in any breeding raffles, or any other form of breeding oppurtunity!

Thank you!
I agree! <3333333333333  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:42 pm
Midori (Me) and Disconium (Psycho Shocker) are now mates. They, of course, have permission to breed with each other in any raffle.  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Psycho Shocker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:45 pm
.Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Midori (Me) and Disconium (Psycho Shocker) are now mates. They, of course, have permission to breed with each other in any raffle.
I agree all of the above.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:54 am
I give Psycho Shocker full permission to breed Uwodu and his Dirt any time he wishes. xd Mm, crack.  

Johanna K. Gambino

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:16 pm
Johanna K. Gambino
I give Psycho Shocker full permission to breed Uwodu and his Dirt any time he wishes. xd Mm, crack.

As co-owner of Uwodu I agree to this ^-^~  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games