Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Company: The 10 Year Old Guild - CLOSED

Back to Guilds

Thanks for all the memories, everyone. 

Tags: Role Playing, Mercenary, Technomancy, Magic, We are the champions, deal with it 

Reply Black Company
The Harvester of Sorrow. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverEmperor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:41 am
*Haziel cringed at the mention.He was an angel that had been sent to atone for many things.He'd learned his lesson,yet still he had no idea how this would effect his mission.He sighed softly,for that wasn't the concern.Humans were the concern.*

I...I don't know if it was part of your Alliance or not..or if anyone knows yet..A distant mining station located on a cheap ore ringwas hit.One of those flyby mining ops guarded by pirates.Mostly humans...the MSCMCC easilly overcame them.She took about one thousand.Since then she's been seeing what makes humans tick...seeing how to alter the virus best for them.The vampires she's taken were mostly human at one time..but it wasn't enough.She also had two lien races on the planet she took over...entire population.That's why all you've seen is machines,she doesn't have room for it all on the planet.She has blood alright..I've seen factories stained with it.Even with their precision,it's taken up to 5 days for some to die.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:47 am
"No...that isn't the blood I'm talking about. When she takes it, it becomes tainted with a disgusting poison that even the devil himself fears. I'm talking about the pure, untouched blood. No...off that subject. The MSCMCC will be delt with in due time...you should rest. I'll have my techs look you over and make sure you're alright. Your ship will either be good as new, or completely gone by the time you get back. Anything you want off it? Just in case?"  

A Broken Husk

SilverEmperor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:52 am
*Haziel shook his head and lay back on the table.He didn't want to be rude,but his biological self couldn;t handle any more.With the added weight of the cyberrnetic half he found himself even more tired.Many things led up to him breaking down,but not yet.For now he just lay back and rested.*

No,Nothing sentimental on board...nothing to take off...you may be able to acess blueprints,if you care to.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:55 am
"I'll help myself." With that Iris left the room, only the soft hum of scanning equipment and magnetic pulses could be heard in the silence. The door hissed opened and hissed shut, then only the soft hum. While the techs worked on Haziel from a seperate room, other techs were working on the Alexander from the LFN Ops. Loading blue prints onto discs and files, sending them through countless filtering systems, the prying for any other information they could get their hands on. Tiny mechs were flown over to being repairs on the ship's reactors and body.  

A Broken Husk

SilverEmperor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:59 am
*Haziel fell into deep sleep almost instantly.The Alexander's data would prove to be almost useless.Everything connected to the MSCMCC had been lost when the connection broke.The only files on board were system ops,the ship stats,and the log,and the course travelled.A lot of data had been lost in the trip.A lot of systems had blown during the trip.The arcane reactor,though small,was threatening to give at any moment.The large orb of pulsing white light seemed to cause more cracks in the black bands that enclosed it.Ejecting it was the easiest and clearest choice,and that would still leave the Alexander with the main generator.*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:50 pm
A small shuttle drifted through space towards the planet.It drifted quite slowly,and seemed to be only using half it's capable speed.Only it's basic shielding was up,and it was devoid of all weapons.The thing would most likely show up on scans taking up the same space as a probe,however,it'd be easy to tell what it truly was.  

MSC

A Broken Husk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:14 pm
"Haziel! Haziel! Wake up!" Captain Iris Mcain as standing over Haziel, red lights blaring in the background. Soldiers ran every which way in the background and the commotion reverberated through the door. "Get up...you're leaving."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:25 pm
*Haziel's eyes opened and he sat right up.A little too fast.It caused his head to spin for a moment,but he was quickly ok.He moved off the table and onto his feet,which were surisingly steady.Pulling free from the equipment he growled softly.The tendrils followed limply behind him,being dragged along as he moved.Though,it became obvious that his body had some improvement.A few new feathers could be seen,and the tendrils no longer secreted the brownish ooze.*

What?What is going on?  

SilverEmperor

A Broken Husk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:31 pm
"Nothing you need to be concerned about...I've had a shuttle preped for you. You can fly a shuttle, right?" Without even waiting to see if he was following Iris turned and walked out the door. Soldiers were running in every which way, as were technician. Though civilians seemed deviod.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:36 pm
*Haziel nodded and followed after him quickly.The tendrils were long,but snaked out from under the feet of those running by.None of the busy people would step on them.Haziel continued to follow Iris,and watched everything passively.*

Heh....in my opinion the red blinking lights aren't a good sign.Neither is soldiers running around.I will however,trust you on this.Lead the way....and yes I can operate most shuttles as long as they were built for a humanoid.  

SilverEmperor

A Broken Husk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:40 pm
"Good...It has enough fuel to get you down onto the surface, as well as a self destruct becon. Activate it when you get down to the surface, or we'll activate it once we think you're outa the way." Large metal doors hissed open and after almost 10 minutes of walking they arrived at a large hanger. The bay doors were open and a forcefield held everything inside. A small, double person, shuttle was sitting in the bay. "Everything's prepped, just hop in and head down."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:47 pm
*Haziel nodded to the man as he looked over the shuttle."God Bless." He'd whispered as he made his way past Iris.He was quite generous for the hospitality,but couldn't find the words to say it.Shrugging he quickly made his way to the shuttle.He boarded it,and moved to the command chair.Strapping himself in he got familiar with the controls.It hadn't taken long,since many of the basics looked quite alike.He nodded one last time.He kinda wondered why it was made for two,but assumed that was the smallest their shuttles came in.*

I'm ready.Just pull through the field,correct?Or do you guys use the type that has to drop.It's best to know before I try and get out.Don't want to leave any scratches,already overstayed my welcome. 3nodding  

SilverEmperor

A Broken Husk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:53 pm
"Just pull through, sir." A com tech was sitting behind a thick pane of glass and held up a thumb. "Everything's all set, nice flight and god speed." He had no idea that Haziel was religous, it was just something all flight com techs said to the piliots, whether it be a fighter or a shutle.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:58 pm
*Haziel's shuttle lurched to life at his command.Moving up into the air before turning a bit.He took is slow,leaving the hangar,He speed picked up as he breached it though.He'd set a course to the planet's surface.The shuttle was quickly following.Only about 20 or so minutes until he met the atmosphere.*  

SilverEmperor

A Broken Husk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:17 pm
"Is the admiral on board?" Iris turned his attention to the Second Command, who had been standing beside him for some time now. "He's downloaded, he said his body was killed and we should proceed." Iris nodded then pressed a button on his ear transmitter, "Bring the ship outa orbit and stand by to engage hyper space." Slowly walking towards the command deck, Iris took the time to really admire the Second Command for her beauty.

Soon the Leviathan was out of orbit, all cruisers and weapon platforms returned to her hulking bays, and in an instant it was gone.  
Black Company

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff