Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
random rp ((rpers needed)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

peacemeetspaine06

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:45 pm
*runs from rooftop to rooftop just for fun and hops to the top of trees with incredible speed laughing the entire time*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:00 pm
Name: natasha
Race: uchiha
Personality: fun, always looking for an RP'er
Powers: elemental bending and sharringan

i walk around the moon lit park, watching the sky and counting the stars. walking along the cool grey tiled sidewalk, humming a soft tune.  

ni merga 1234

peacemeetspaine06

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:22 pm
trips on a birds nest and falls to the ground  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:52 am
Name: Lament
Race: Goddess of Her Coven, Vampire of the Night
Personality: Sarcastic. Competitive. Bitchy. Not so nice, only if she has to. Definatly hard to get. Always wants more dead.
Powers: Fire. Lightning. Earth. Wind. Ice. (Yes that's all she has)
Pm me to Roleplay.

She ran through the forest, panicky for breath as a large shadow chased after her. she gasped and didn't bother to turn back. The shadow had a blade and he swung once at her, and she dicked just in time and blocked his blade with hers. she twisted the blade and pulled it, having full control over the shadow. she pulled the blade to the ground, letting the shadow go to the ground as well. she snatched her blade and dashed it right into his chest. she was still out of breath, but she looked down at the dead wincing body in satisfication. She glanced at her hand and relized that it was bleeding, and just wrapped it up in a tight piece of cloth from her shirt's sleeve.

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

Jin08

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:40 pm
Name: Jin
Race: fallen angel
Personality: independent
Powers: fireballs energy balls you know the norm.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:42 pm
* goes and helps up the person on the ground* Are you ok?  

Jin08

[[Raphael]]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:15 pm
Name: Raph

Race: Human

Appearance: Like avi's but with guns.

Personality: Level-headed, friendly, and a bit unmerciful

Weapons: Machine gun, pistol, combat knife, and frag. grenades

Powers: The ability to reproduce ammo for his guns, slow time down(like Spiderman), and be able to jump high.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:28 pm
Raph: *walks up to Jin and Takiediae* Hi! I'm Raphael, but you can call me Raph.  

[[Raphael]]

Jin08

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:12 pm
*looks at raph then looks away*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:10 pm
Name: Arnidt
Race: Immortal Elf
Personality: Kind, Sincere, Friendly, Positive Thinker
Powers: Immortality, Mind Reading, Psycho-Kenesis.  

Engineer of Destruction

Engineer of Destruction

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:11 pm
Oh, hello everyone! I didn't see you all... o.O Anyways.......... How's it goin'?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:14 pm
*looks at the new guy* fine i hope this desn't mean that you will be coming with us  

Jin08

lagringadepr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:07 pm
Gaia Name: lagringadepr
Name: Leina Ortega
Race: Human/Mage
Personality: Shy, but korky at times. Loves dancing and making new spells. Always learns from mistakes and never does things twice. She is a sweet girl, but can be stubborn at times. Very curious and sometimes daring. She can be spontanius when the time is right.
Powers: Spell casting and wizardry. She also can see future events with visions that then cause her to faint everytime she has a vision.
Appearance: User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:24 pm
Leina is in her basement making potions and spells with her wizardry book, but doesn't seem to get anything to work. She struggles to get them right, especially after her master was killed. He was training her to be as good as he was, but fell short from the training when he was suddenly attacked during on of her sessions. He cast an invisible spell upon her so she wouldn't be found and she raced to hide away from him, but witnessed his death.

Ever since then she's struggled to be better than she desired, but always failed with an explosion and puffs of smoke leaving her basement all the time.

"I will never get this right! I only wish he were still here, he'd be able to tell me what I was doing wrong. I wish I was never bestowed this power to be a mage, never!" Leina exclaimed as she tossed all her viles and books to the floor.

She then rested her head on the table and fell asleep.  

lagringadepr

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games