Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drama world(king and queen)

Back to Guilds

This guild is for RPing, talking..anything! 

Reply Drama!(Rping)
[$] Dawning Shadows Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:01 pm
Eric relaxed, seeing that Remus understood. "Yes, thank you. I should feel better once we reach the cafeteria." Which he did. After all, he didn't want to bring more trouble to Remus considering how other students already viewed him. But it was strange, as their hands parted, he felt an unusual unease.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:22 pm
Remus frowned as he let go of his hand. He really was enjoying the warmth and comfort that it provided him. "Yes some food will help." Remus smiled to him and walked over to get some food.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:38 pm
After getting food, Eric sat down and discussed what they had learned in regards to his condition. "Hey, if you're okay with it, how about we have our beds in the middle instead of against the corners? Mm, then again, maybe that's not... Forget it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:05 pm
"No I like that idea. Especially if you think it will help you. I really don't want you getting lost if your soul separated from your body again."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:14 am
/"Alright, then lets rearrange the room after dinner. "Heh..." He grinned wide. "This is a bit fun! It's like summer camp all over again!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:33 am
"I've never been to a summer camp before." Remus smiled. He was so glad to have Eric as a friend. He finished his food.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:24 am
Eric nodded his head as he finished off his food. "Yeah. Typically, it's how parents get away from their kids during the Summer, but it also lets us get away from our parents and have fun...if they sent us to a camp we like. I...uh...um..." Eric blushed, remembering what his camp was. "Er, I was a kid so...they let me go to 'Magic Camp'. Heh, it wasn't real magic, obviously. Just illusions and slight of hand. It still took skills to pull off. It gave me great dexterity which was how I landed different jobs as I got older. And you can't work a stage if you can't talk to strangers, so public speaking and confidence training." He paused, smiling. "It was a lot of fun, even if it wasn't real."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:41 pm
Remus chuckled softly. "I would think you had a real nack for it as you have the ability to do real magic. Though I've always been interested in those illusions as well. It's amazing some of the things none magic people can do that looks real."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:55 pm
Eric let out a relieved laugh. "Oh, really? Then I guess it was good training after all. Well, if we ever come across a deck of cards, remind me. I'll show you a few things." He scratched the back of his head. "And, yeah, even though I know the truth behind the illusions, it was all fun." He got a warm, far-away gaze then.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:21 pm
"Okay. I really hope we find one. It would be so cool to see." Remus smiled. "You look like you had really enjoyed your time doing fake magic."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:08 pm
Eric nodded his head. "It's because I did. At the time, it all felt so real to me. I was finally touching magic with my hands, I was doing magic!" The feeling of getting something I'd always wanted was...still is...indescribable!" He looked at Remus. "And now I'm here, doing true magic, and it feels me with that same feeling, only stronger! That's why, I don't plan to ever let go of this world!" As he spoke, his aura flared up again, fueled by his strong emotions which lured all nearby magical beings into a dazed lull.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:47 pm
Remus smiled watching how excited he got. He felt the change in the air which just made him happier. "I hope you get everything you want. I also hope you never lose your excitement and wonder over this world. It's refreshing."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:56 pm
Eric laughed. "Yeah, so do I." He looked down at his empty plate. "If I lose even this..." He chuckled and the mood in the room turned back to normal. "...well, I'm not going to worry about that. I just need to work hard, and never give up!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:30 pm
"I believe in you. You definitely have the raw talent and dedication. Anything else I can help you with." Remus smiled. "So you have nothing to worry about."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 9:12 pm
Eric chuckled softly and smile. "Yeah, and I'll always be grateful for that. So, anything I can help you with, never hesitate to ask." He them blinked as something behind, in the far background caught his eye.

The semi-familiar face of the student that warned him before could be seen before disappearing upon being noticed. Was he going to get called out again today?  
Drama!(Rping)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff