Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❹ Sinnoh Region
Oreburgh City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:46 am
Koukaze

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Leader Roark

Battle approved!

Skia Recieved:
- Coal Badge
- TM Stone Edge
- HM06 Rock Smash
- Old Rod becomes available
+30 exp split between Joe and Squirt  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:03 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

Here, there, and everywhere: Oreburgh City
Work with me, people! Myself, my Pokemon, Lakshmi and his Pokemon
Current Outfit: Blue tank top with decal, black shorts, and combat boots
Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image (Ryuushu) User Image User Image (Aviron)
Counters:
I’m walkin’ here (Travel): 1/1 (Flying Enabled)
A snake in the grass (Wild Encounter): 77/2 (-3 from 5 – Gunnar’s Swarm)
Player 2 wants to battle (NPC Battle): 112/15
Welp, guess this is mine now (Item Questing):
Heart Scale: 10/10
Crystal Shard: 22/25 (Reduced from 35 by Maja’s Pickup)
Assault Vest: 20/20 (Reduced from 30 by Maja’s Pickup)
Soothe Bell: 20/20 (Reduced from 30 by Maja’s Pickup)
TR Aurora Veil: 30/30 (Reduced from 40 by Maja’s Pickup)
Area Specific – N/A
Berry Trees:
Enigma: 24/25
Colbur: 23/25
Spelon: 20/20
Kee: 2/25
Watmel: 2/20

Wishlist (Subject to Change): Battle Recorder (30), EXP Shares (50), Lucky Eggs (40), Big Mushrooms (30), Bronze Stone (30), Tag Ball (35), Rotom Ball (10), Thick Club (30), GS Balls (Event), Balm Mushrooms (Mythic), Rare Candies (Event), VS Seeker, TR Dragon Dance (20), TR Close Combat (40), TR Flamethrower (40), TR Dark Pulse (30), TR Blaze Kick (30), TR Focus Blast (40)

Gotta have it (Claims):
Taiko Drum (July 4th 2020)

Event(s): Battle Recorder activated! (4/5)

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Eir couldn’t help but feel happy that Jasmine was taking her suggestion of implementing a garden into the monastery’s courtyard to heart, the other Ninetales assuring that she’d pass on the message to see if the other monks might agree to such a proposition. Of course they could just outright reject the idea entirely, but just being able to put it out there for them to think about was good enough as far as she was concerned. As Jasmine promised her that she’d make sure Eir would be one of the first to see the new monastery garden if they did choose to run with it, the Ninetales couldn’t help the bright smile that crept across her muzzle as her tails wagged with a childishly giddy energy. Well, now she had all the more reason to pester Zoey about going up to visit Mt. Silver sometime, though somehow she felt that her trainer would be just as interested in seeing this monastery and learning more about the monks and their apparently extensive as she was.

Speaking of libraries, she found herself incredibly intrigued by what sort of books were kept there as Jasmine discussed more about them. Apparently there were even books that were said to be extremely old and very delicate, and as such they had to be kept protected by glass cases. Jasmine answered her inquiries as she confirmed that it was something similar to a museum, though it wasn’t explicitly called as such, and that the monks were mostly trying to keep such ancient texts protected so they wouldn’t be destroyed.
”That would make sense, especially when preserving things that have a lot of historical importance,” she chipped in with an understanding nod, ”I can’t imagine who out there would go out of their way to destroy such things… But it’s better to keep them in a place where they’ll be safe than risk that happening.” After all, human cruelty and their penchant for stealing and destroying what was most valuable had no limits, why else would there be so many villainous criminals and crime organizations out there that stole and exploited Pokemon for their own means? If it hadn’t been for those terrible people who had captured and taken her away from her homeland, she would still be on Mt. Lanakila to this day with her pack, her friends and family… Still, if there was a silver lining to be found, meeting and befriending Zoey was probably the one thing she was thankful for in spite of the awful situation she had been forced into against her will.

Still, pushing those grim thoughts aside, Eir listened with growing curiosity as Jasmine said that she wasn’t entirely sure where exactly the books came from. Though if they were supposedly so old that they had to be kept in glass or else they might fall apart, supposedly it wouldn’t be far off for them to have been retrieved from old ruins hundreds upon thousands of years old or other such locations where ancient tomes were kept. It certainly did bring up quite a few other questions, like how such books came to be in possession of the monks and the monastery library and how they were able to read them if they were supposedly in super old languages that weren’t really spoken anymore.

As far as the latter, she supposed it would be reasonable for them to have a means of being able to translate them… but she decided to hold off on asking such questions for now as Jasmine playfully remarked on her inquisitiveness. Though it was meant to be lighthearted and in jest, Eir couldn’t help but feel a bit sheepish for asking so many questions and worried that she might be pestering the other fox with her constant inquiries. But Jasmine assured her that she didn’t mean to imply that she was being annoying, and that she just found her excitement quite amusing. Of course the other Ninetales wasn’t much for extensive conversations, but though she wasn’t used to talking so much she didn’t find it unpleasant even if it was a bit of an exhausting experience for her.
”Well as much as I do like learning about new things, there’s a bit of a fine line between genuine curiosity and, as Zoey would say, ‘stickin’ yer nose in places it don’t belong’,” she said with a small smile, doing a bit of an exaggerated imitation of her trainer’s voice and accent as she quoted her. She nodded as Jasmine went on to say that while she couldn’t necessarily answer all of her questions, she was still happy to talk and assured her to not worry. ”Ah, thanks~ For what it’s worth I really like talking to you too, you seem to know a lot about things I haven’t really learned much about yet,” she remarked, her smile brightening a bit, ”But if it ever gets to a point where it’s a bit much, just let me know, okay? I’ll admit I do sometimes have trouble restraining myself, heh…”

Taking Jasmine’s reassurances to heart and feeling her spirits lifting again, Eir had to wonder what sort of books the monks liked to collect and keep in the monastery library. Of course it most likely wouldn’t have as wide of a variety as a library in the city, but clearly they were quite valuable if the monks sought them out and kept them locked away behind closed doors. Jasmine gave the question some thought before answering, saying that the ones Lakshmi would read to her sounded like events that happened long ago and records of things that were true, theoretical, or simply old folklore that had been passed down over thousands of years. ”Ohhh, so stuff like old historical events and myths and such?” she asked, tilting her head slightly, ”I’ve seen books about those things in a city library too… Though reading about history and folklore from books that were actually written thousands of years ago is probably very different than seeing them interpreted from a modern view.” Historical stuff wasn’t exactly the kind of stuff she preferred reading about personally, being more into the epic adventures of fantasy novels and the creeping thrill and suspense of mysteries. Still, different strokes for different folks, and she could to some extent understand the need for humans to try to preserve all kinds of artifacts and writings from ancient times to learn more about what the world was like back then. Though if by chance Zoey chose to read a historical book instead of the action-packed novels she usually got, Eir supposed she wouldn’t mind listening to her read it aloud to her sometime.

Turning their attention to Rebi now, Eir did admittedly have quite a few questions regarding where the little Flurry cub had come from and what might have happened to them before Lakshmi had taken them in. But Jasmine admitted that her introduction to Rebi had been rather sudden when responsibility for the cub had been foisted on her, and as such neither she nor the Flurry itself could really speak for the little one’s origins. Still, Eir insisted that what mattered most was that Rebi was safe and happy in their care, not really minding the cub making themselves at home in her tails. As she recalled whimsical memories of being a sort of caretaker for the young Vulpix kits, she flashed a bright grin as Jasmine said that it suited her very well and that her boundless energy served well for entertaining little ones.
”Aha, I would imagine so! Being able to match the enthusiasm and excitement of the young ones isn’t easy for everyone, much less someone much older than them,” she commented with a light laugh.

While the homesickness for her home back on Mt. Lanakila had waned a fair bit over the years she’d spent with Zoey, it hadn’t exactly gone away completely as she found herself missing her family and friends sometimes. She wondered if the kits she used to play with missed their old playmate after her untimely disappearance, though surely most of them had grown up over the years and were now finding their own places and duties within the pack. Much like with Coltrane now, how he had grown to be a lot more independent since his evolution and didn’t rely on her as much to be a protective older sister for him. Speaking of, the Lycanroc had been quietly standing nearby the whole time, keeping watch over their trainers and staying vigilant for any nearby threats for the time being. Though occasionally she could see him glancing over at them in her periphery, flashing a small but warm smile briefly before turning his attention back to his guarding duty. Even if he was still rather cautious of their new acquaintances, it looked like he was glad to see her enjoying the company of another Ninetales like her.
”Hey Jas… If you don’t mind me asking, what was it like living on Mt. Silver for you? Before you met Lakshmi, I mean,” she asked as she looked back to the other ice fox, hoping she wouldn’t mind the sudden nickname, ”Do you… miss your old pack sometimes?”

Zoey perked up a bit as Lakshmi seemed intrigued at the mention of music, suggesting that they could exchange songs with each other sometime and saying that he was always open to experience new artists he hadn’t heard before. Even more so ones that were quite inspirational, as she had mentioned. ”Heh, well I ain’t sure if a lot o’ the sorta music I like to listen to would really be your cup o’ tea. But that sounds like a good plan to me, I’d like to hear the kinda songs yer into too,” she said with a somewhat sheepish grin, though genuinely curious about what sort of music Lakshmi loved to listen to. Of course it probably wasn’t anything like the hard rock or metal stuff she preferred, but when it came to experiencing new things the least you could do was keep an open mind. Even if the kind of songs someone else liked was far outside of the realm of what you knew and were comfortable with, you could still appreciate them for what they were even if you didn’t exactly like that particular musical style or genre yourself. ”Although, I do remember some ol’ Diné songs n’ chants I learned from my Navajo native foster parents, they were my first adopted family. I could teach ya some o’ those too if ya’d be interested~” she suggested with a bright grin. Of course, her mentioning and sort of glossing over the hard times she had gone through in the past likely hadn’t gone unnoticed as Lakshmi seemed to pick up on such things quite easily, but she was glad that the monk didn’t try to press for more information. Even if he might be curious to know more, he respected her boundaries and wouldn’t push her into talking about certain things she wasn’t really comfortable with sharing. She was thankful for that, and she respected him a helluva lot more for it.

For the time being, she was happy to let the conversation roll along into something a bit more lighthearted, listening to the monk educate her about Terrariderms and their kin. Of course, a pachyflora’s tendency to be very overprotective of their trainers could present an issue, especially if one didn’t exactly fancy the idea of having a constant helicopter parent who insisted on keeping them inside their glass bowl-like bodies so they’d stay safe. She chuckled at Lakshmi’s agreement with her remark on why it was important to make sure to set boundaries right away, and that he’d have to make sure to focus on raising his Terrariderms one by one rather than simultaneously. ”That’d definitely be a good start for sure,” she chipped in, giving a thumbs up as he somewhat jokingly asked if she’d be an emergency contact in case he got trapped in a pachyflora’s terrarium. ”Sure thing, I accept both calls n’ messages,” she agreed with a light laugh, though her eyes briefly caught on the Xtransceiver on the monk’s wrist as a thought came to mind, ”Speakin’ of, I wouldn’t mind exchangin’ numbers if ya’d be down for it. That way we can keep in touch if yer ever in trouble or just wanna talk n’ I’m halfway across the continent from ya~”

As they went on to talk about Zoey’s family as she thought about the idea of possibly getting ahold of a Terrariderm to send them as a gift, she was a bit surprised at Lakshmi’s insistence that she didn’t have to explain her relationship with her adopted sister even if they weren’t biologically related. While she did appreciate the sentiment, she couldn’t help but be a bit skeptical having been taught throughout her life that one couldn’t choose who their family was. The monk spoke, saying that that might be how the idiom normally went but he didn’t really adhere to such teachings himself. In most cases, he admitted it was a good system for encouraging a stable household and a loving family and that he wouldn’t try to force her to change her opinion. But even still… under certain circumstances it was better to not stay in a bad situation that remained unchanging, regardless of if your family was biological or not. At that, Zoey couldn’t help but feel a lingering bitterness threatening to rise in her throat as she bit her lip and swallowed it back down. ’But what if you don’t have a choice?’ The question crossed her mind but never made it past her lips as she pushed it away, not wanting to steer the conversation in a dark and unpleasant direction. Maybe in most circumstances one had a choice to escape from a terrible family situation, but being a very young child at the time she wasn’t really given that luxury. It was either live in a dysfunctional home with a mother who emotionally and physically abused her on the daily depending on her mood or how drunk she was, or be kicked out onto the city streets to live cold, hungry, and alone, struggling day to day on the bare minimum just to stay alive. Both options were equally as terrible as the other… But at the end of the day, it was just better to stick with what you knew best than be thrown unceremoniously into the terrifying unknown.

Truth be told, when things finally came to a head and her mother had ultimately abandoned in the Haina Desert with a broken leg, Zoey had already fully accepted that she was going to die... She knew there hadn't been any feasible way to get out no matter how far she crawled, and even if she did survive it wasn't like she had anywhere else to go. She didn't know of any other relatives who would take her in, and even if they did Arceus knows how living with them would be in comparison to the hell she'd suffered already... Whether it was by luck or fate that Tapu Bulu had found and saved her, that was the wake-up call she needed to realize that she didn't want to die, that she could have another chance to live the kind of life she desperately wanted. She truly did owe the guardian a lot for all it had done for her, all the more reason to want to see her dearest friend again after so long... Taking a deep breath to clear those gloom and doom thoughts whirling around her head, she focused more on the positives as she talked a bit more about her life with the Larssons. She cracked a smile at Lakshmi’s teasing, nodding in agreement as he said that their ability to be able to raise her right in spite of the trouble she caused was a testament to how much they loved and cared about her. ”For sure, heh, they always supported n’ helped me out, no matter how much s**t I got myself in. At the end o’ the day, they loved me as much as they would their own daughter, that’s all I could ever hope for, y’know?” she agreed with a bright smile, ”I know I was always taught that I couldn’t choose who my family were, but to that I say ******** it. I’m my own person n’ I know what I want, n’ I say the Larssons are my family one hundred percent, adopted or otherwise.” Her smile widened as Lakshmi was happy to agree to help Bernie out with the herb garden he was hoping to get going, and that adding fresh spices to a meal just made it that much better. "Oh absolutely! When it comes to cookin' hardly anythin' beats good, home-grown ingredients, that's why he gets produce n' all kinds o' stuff from the farmer's market when he can," Zoey said, chuckling softly, "I can't really speak for my folks, but I'm sure they'll take a shine to ya real quick when they can get to know ya~"

As they continued to talk and share their thoughts and opinions on whatever topic the conversation drifted to, Zoey felt herself growing increasingly comfortable around Lakshmi. He had this… air about him that made her want to open up that much more to him, and she liked listening to what he had to say about anything and everything that came to mind. It was almost like talking to an old friend that she hadn’t seen for years, even though they had just met for the first time only about a couple hours ago. She nodded as Lakshmi agreed on the notion that an object such as the azure flute needed to summon Arceus was locked away in a safe and secure location, far from those who sought to exploit and abuse it. The thought of a major crime organization like Team Rocket having the power of essentially a god at their beck and call was a truly terrifying scenario to imagine, and it sent cold chills up and down Zoey’s spine. Brushing that horrible feeling away as they entered the city proper of Oreburgh and ventured down into the mines to train, Zoey was shocked when a fight suddenly broke out between Osma and Ginseng. Thankfully, the monk was quick to break up the scuffle before it could escalate any further and send them to train separately, but it was clear that he was starting to lose his patience with their constant squabbling. The redhead listened and expressed her sympathy and understanding as Lakshmi apologized and explained the situation, unable to help cracking a smile at his comment of letting him know if she could find aforementioned crystal ball. ”Sure thing, buddy. You’ll be the first person I’ll give it to if I happen to stumble across one,” she returned easily with a laugh, hoping to help ease the tension in the air around them.

While Lakshmi moved on to busy himself with sending out another one of his Pokemon to train and make new friends with a couple of stray Pokemon that happened to show up, Zoey turned her attention to letting Amalie get in some training herself and tend to Hildegard’s injury. After examining the little griffin’s splint to make sure it was still in relatively good condition, albeit with a bit of cajoling to keep her calm and relaxed, the woman checked back in with her lavender-haired companion while the Aviron made herself at home perched on her shoulder and couldn’t help teasing him about his growing entourage of Pokemon. An amused grin crossed her lips as the monk returned with a joking remark of his own, saying it was a bit too late for that now as he had already amassed a considerable number in such a short time. However his attention was quickly drawn to Hildegard, the little griffin staring back at the monk with a cautious yet curious look in her wide amber eyes as he asked who she was. ”This is Hildegard, she’s what’s called an Aviron from what I know so far. Caught her a bit more recently back in Alola,” Zoey explained, reaching up and giving a few gentle pats to the metal helmet that covered the majority of the little griffin’s skull, ”Poor thing was in a pretty bad way when we found her, she was bein’ hounded by a buncha angry Skarmory n’ was takin’ shelter from ‘em. I’m guessin’ they’re also responsible for how she got hurt.” She stood by as Lakshmi rifled around in his bag for a moment, pulling out a jar full of what looked like an herbal paste of some kind. ”She suffered a few fractures to her wing, thank Arceus it wasn’t broken but we’re hopin’ she’ll be able to fly when it heals. ‘Scuse me, kjaere,” she continued, carefully lifting the Aviron off from her shoulder and gently cradling her in her arms instead, ”The guide healer n’ Nurse Joy did all they could for her, but if ya’ve got somethin’ that could help to ease the pain n’ speed her recovery along it’d be much appreciated.”

The way Hildegard stiffened as she realized what was going on wasn’t missed, and Zoey was quick to resume petting the little helmeted griffin to keep her at ease. ”Hey, it’s okay… This is Lakshmi, he’s a friend of ours. He just wants to help, aight?” she spoke soft reassurances, though the Aviron’s eyes still remained cautiously trained on the monk and the jar in his hand.
”Lah-she-me?” Hildegard asked, narrowing her eyes and tilting her head thoughtfully as she tried to pronounce the name of their apparent new ‘friend’. The woman chuckled softly, she could practically hear the little griffin’s brain starting to overheat as she tried to process the rather foreign name but not getting it exactly right. ”Just Lak is fine for now,” she interjected as she gave the bird a couple scratches behind her fuzzy ears, nodding to the monk, ”Just be careful with her, yeah? She’s got a mouth full o’ daggers n’ can get a lil’ bite-y when she’s anxious. That’s how I got this.” As she spoke, she moved her left arm a little, showing off the bandage still wrapped around it from when the little griffin had bitten her the first time. The pain had gone away for the most part since then, but the wounds themselves would need a bit more time to fully heal. Though she definitely wouldn’t mind Lakshmi putting a bit of that herb stuff on it too if the offer was on the table, maybe she should ask if he had some spare bandages on him as well since it was probably about time to change it. 】☆ ☆

[Battle HUD]
N/A

(( Oodles of Overpowered Chespins: Quick extra tidbit for clarification, Diné is what the Navajo native language is called ))

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Runa ││ Level 33│ 330/330 HP │ Inner Focus: Pokemon cannot be flinched │ Relaxed: Laid back, calm, and amiable, loves a good challenge and works hard to play hard, prone to letting her emotions boil over when stressed │7/27 EXP│ Held Item: N/A │ Aura Sphere (100 ; Ignores accuracy & evasiveness) ; Life Dew (Heals user and all allies by ¼ of their max HP) ; Meteor Mash (110 ; 7/10 Raise user’s Attack one stage) ; Laser Focus (Next attack guaranteed critical hit)

User Image (x1.5 EXP from battles) User Image Lukas││ Level 43 │ 430/430 HP │ Intimidate: Lowers opponent’s Attack one stage when the Pokemon enters battle │ Naughty: Appears lazy, but quite lively and a bit mischievous │ 3/45 EXP │ Held Item: Charcoal (x1.2 to Fire-type attacks)│ Fire Blast (140 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Roar (Ends battle in wild ; randomly switches target in battle ; Priority -6) ; Outrage (150 ; Lasts 2-3 rounds, generate number to determine how many rounds) ; Darkest Lariat (115 ; Target’s stat changes don’t affect this attack’s damage)

User Image User Image Amalie (𝛿) ││ Level 15│ 150/150 HP │ Intimidate: Lowers opponent’s Attack one stage when this Pokemon enters battle │ Jolly: A puppy in a big dog’s body, shy but very kind-hearted, often doesn’t realize her own size and strength and is prone to accidentally breaking things │ 10/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Extreme Speed (80 ; Priority +2) ; Flare Blitz (120 ; 4/10 Burn ; User takes recoil equal to ¼ damage dealt) ; Crunch (80 ; 7/10 Lowers target’s Defense one stage) ; Play Rough (90 ; ½ Lower target’s Attack one stage)

User Image User Image Gunnar││ Level 40│ 400/400 HP │ Swarm: x1.5 to Bug-type attacks when HP is below 1/3 ; Reduces post count for wild encounters by 3 when Pokemon is in active party│ Brave: Calm and easygoing, but can be brutal in combat, doesn’t really talk but is very expressive with his hands │ 20/25 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Brick Break (95 ; Ends effects of Reflect & Light Screen even vs. Pokemon with Fighting immunity) ; Night Slash (90 ; 1/10 Critical) ; Megahorn (140) ; Aerial Ace (80 ; Ignores accuracy and evasiveness)

User Image User Image Maja││ Level 28│ 280/280 HP │ Pickup: Reduce post counts for finding items by 10, doesn’t work if the item already takes 10 posts │ Impish: Curious and eager to learn, prone to wandering off on her own when she spots something interesting │ 9/24 EXP │ Held Item: Eviolite (Boosts Defense and Sp. Defense raised by 3 stages upon entering battle) │ Shadow Sneak (50 ; Priority +1) ; Knock Off (75 ; x1.3 damage if target is holding item and removes held item for the rest of the battle) ; Calm Mind (Increases Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense one stage) ; Spirit Shackle (90 ; Traps target, Ghost types cannot be trapped)

User Image (Ryuushu) Sigurd││ Level 18 │ 180/180 HP │ Magic Bounce: Reflects the effect of all stat lowering status moves (excluding Memento), non-damaging status condition-inducing moves, entry hazard moves, moves like Taunt and Torment, and so on back to the user │ Gentle: Kind and wise, quick to offer a helping hand or a word of sage advice, sees violence only as a last resort but not against fighting for the sake of enriching strength and experience │ 15/23 EXP │ Held Item: Odd Incense (x1.2 to Psychic-type attacks) │ Psychic (90 ; ½ Lower target’s Sp. Defense one stage) ; Haze (Resets any and all stat changes) ; Dragon Claw (80) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Eir││ Level 41 │ 410/410 HP │ Snow Warning: Summons a hailstorm upon entrance to battle that lasts for 5 turns │ Modest: Kind, very playful, rather childish but can be serious when absolutely needed, a bit pushy when she really wants attention │ 15/44 EXP │ Held Item: Nevermeltice (x1.2 to Ice attacks) │Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on the target) ; Moonblast (125 ; 8/10 Lower target’s Sp. Attack) ; Blizzard (140 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Safeguard (Prevents all status effects for 5 turns)

User Image User Image Coltrane││ Level 38 │ 380/380 HP │ Tough Claws: x1.3 damage boost to moves that make physical contact │ Careful: Cautious at first, but very kind and friendly to those he trusts, has a bit of a lisp but tries to speak normally regardless│ 31/43 EXP │ Held Item: Choice Scarf (Boosts Speed 3 stages, but only allows use of one move) │ Iron Tail (120; 7/10 Lowers target’s Defense) ; Earth Power (110 ; ½ Lower target’s Sp. Defense) ; Stone Edge (120 ; 1/10 Critical Hit) ; Bite (80 ; 4/10 Flinch)

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 39 │ 390/390 HP │ Infiltrator: Ignores effects of Light Screen, Reflect, Mist, and Safeguard │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │15/30 EXP │ Held Item: Safety Goggles (Protects the Pokemon from weather-related damage) │Boomburst (160) ; Fly (110 ; User flies up first turn, strikes next turn ; User is semi-invulnerable while in the air) ; Fleur Cannon (120 ; Lowers user's Sp. Attack two stages) ; Hurricane (130 ; 7/10 Confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Ingrid││ Level 35 │ 350/350 HP │ Justified: Raises Attack one stage when the Pokemon is hit by a Dark-type move │ Naughty: Assertive, daring, but protective of teammates, never backs down from a fight even against larger opponents │ 23/32 EXP │ Held Item: Muscle Band (x1.2 to physical attacks) │Dig (90 ; User digs underground first turn, strikes next turn) ; Mega Kick (130) ; Earthquake (110 ; x2 damage against Pokemon using Dig and Dive, ½ damage if Grassy Terrain is active) ; Dynamic Punch (120 ; Inflicts confusion on target)

User Image (x1.5 EXP from battles) User Image Freya││ Level 36 │ 360/360 HP │ Competitive: Boosts Special Attack by two stages when a stat is lowered │ Bold: Tomboyish, not afraid to get dirty and roughed up, competitive, hates losing more than anything │ 33/36 EXP │ Held Item: Sea Incense (x1.2 to Water-type attacks) │ Scald (100 ; 7/10 Burn) ; Recover (Recovers ½ of max HP ; Can be used only 5 times in battle) ; Surf (110 ; Hits all adjacent Pokemon) ; Dragon Pulse (105)

User Image User Image Gar││ Level 25 │ 250/250 HP │ Soundproof: Pokemon is unaffected by sound-based moves │ Hasty: Tenacious, courageous, but very reckless and impulsive, very gluttonous │ 7/30 EXP │ Held Item: Life Orb (x1.3 damage to all attacks, user loses 1/10 HP for each attack they make) │ Sky Uppercut (95 ; Hits Pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Autotomize (Halves user’s weight and increases Speed two stages) ; Protect (Protects user for one round ; Priority +4 ; 1/5 chance success second time and 1/10 every subsequent round) ; Iron Head (90 ; 4/10 Flinch)

User Image User Image Torgeir││ Level 22 │ 220/220 HP │ Speed Boost: Pokemon’s Speed raises by one stage at the end of each round │ Adamant: Stern, methodical, tactical, takes on the leadership role, but becomes easily flustered when things don’t go according to plan │ 15/20 EXP │ Held Item: Blazikenite (Atk x1.3 ; Sp. Atk x1.2 ; Speed x1.1) │ Flare Blitz (120 ; 4/10 Burn ; User takes ¼ damage dealt as recoil) ; High Jump Kick (130 ; 2/10 Miss chance ; User loses half max HP if move misses) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; Blaze Kick (85 ; 1/10 Critical Hit ; 4/10 Burn)

User Image User Image Viola ││ Level 27 │ 270/270 HP │ Contrary: Inverts stat modifiers, any effects that lower the Pokemon’s stats raise it instead and vice versa │ Calm: Motherly and always eager to help, likes feeling needed, but can be a bit overbearing │ 8/32 EXP │ FP: 1/5 │ Held Item: Rose Incense (x1.2 to Grass-type attacks) │ Giga Drain (85 ; User heals ½ of damage dealt) ; Knock Off (75 ; x1.3 damage if target is holding item and removes held item for the rest of the battle) ; Aqua Tail (100) ; Seed Bomb (90)

User Image (x1.5 EXP from battles) User Image Storm│ Θ ()│ Level 25 │ 250/250 HP │ Volt Absorb: Absorbs Electric type attacks and heals the Pokemon by ¼ its max HP │ Lonely: Tries to be cool and confident, but is kind of a dork at heart, curious and eager to learn just about anything that interests him │ 1/29 EXP │ Held Item: Zap Plate (x1.3 to Electric attacks) │ Thunder (120 ; 7/10 Paralysis ; hits target in air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Drain Punch (85 ; Heals user ½ of damage dealt) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack & accuracy one stage) ; Bounce (95 ; User bounces up first turn, strikes second turn ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Jarl Reidar││ Level 30 │ 300/300 HP │ Iron Fist: x1.2 damage to punching attacks │ Jolly: Amiable, gets along well with most, good sense of humor, a bit on the lazy side but very lively when he gets going │ 1/34 EXP │ Held Item: N/A│ Bullet Punch (50 ; Priority +1) ; Hammer Arm (110 ; Lowers user’s Speed one stage) ; Ice Punch (85 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Gunk Shot (130 ; 7/10 Poison)

User Image User Image Orpheus││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Illusion: Takes on appearance of any conscious allies when sent into battle, type does not change and Pokemon’s appearance reverts when attacked │ Mild: Performer first, fighter second, a gentleman yet still a trickster at heart, enjoys puzzles and riddles and all forms of fine art │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: Black Glasses (x1.2 Dark type attacks) │ Night Daze (85 ; Lowers target’s accuracy one stage) ; U-Turn (70 ; User switches out with another party member after use) ; Shadow Ball (80 ; 8/10 Lowers target’s Sp. Defense one stage) ; Extrasensory (80 ; 3/10 Flinch)

User Image (Shiny Aviron) Hildegard││ Level 16│ 160/160 HP │ Sheer Force: Base power of attacks with additional effects raised by x1.3, but additional effects are ignored │ Lonely: Cautious yet curious, eager to learn about what interests her, tends to lash out when nervous or scared │ 2/16 EXP │ Held Item: EXP Share (Gains ½ EXP from battles) │ Heat Wave (95 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Iron Head (80 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Close Combat (120 ; Lowers Defense and Sp. Defense one stage)

User Image

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:
- Xtransceiver
- Family
- Mitsu Sage
- Su Yan Wang

- National Pokedex
- Old Rod
- Good Rod
- Badges
- Alola: Ilima’s Stamp, Lana’s Stamp, Kiawe’s Stamp, Mallow’s Stamp

- TM Case
- TR Leech Life
- TR Solarbeam
- TM Thunder Wave
- TM Brick Break
- TM Power-Up Punch
- TM Volt Switch
- HM 01 Cut
- HM 02 Fly
- HM 03 Surf
- HM 04 Strength
- HM 06 Rock Smash

Personal Things:
- Swiss Army Knife
- Brass Knuckles
- 9 mm Pistol x2 (with extra magazines)
- Jar of Weed & Rolling Papers
- Assorted Vape Juices (Melon Manson, Busta Limes, Incense and Peppermint)
- Lighter
- Woodworking Tools
- MP3 Player (with headphones)
- Hand Radio
- Fidget Cube (Storm’s Toy)
- Pumpkaboo Plush
- Halloween Costumes
- Assorted Soaps and Conditioning Shampoo
- Dog Allergy Meds
- Skarmory Feathers

Items:
- Choice Scarf (Held by Coltrane)
- EXP Share (Held by Hildegard)
- Life Orb (Held Commandeered by Gar)
- Eviolite (Held by Maja)
- Rose Incense (Held by Viola)
- Balm Mushroom
- Vs. Seeker
- Leftovers
- Firecrackers x10
- Roman Candle
- Lucky Egg x3
- Nevermeltice (Held by Eir)
- Charcoal (Held by Lukas)
- Zap Plate (Held by Storm)
- Black Belt
- Sea Incense (Held by Freya)
- Blazikenite (Held by Torgeir)
- Choice Specs
- Muscle Band (Held by Ingrid)
- Black Glasses (Held by Orpheus)
- Sweet Hearts x4
- Battle Recorder
- Odd Incense (Held by Sigurd)
- Wise Glasses
- Paper Lantern
- Energy Drink

Pokeballs:
- Pokeballs (Unlimited)
- Heal Balls x11
- Fist Ball x2

Meds:
- Potions (Unlimited)
- Lemonades x3

Z-Crystals:
- Normalium Z
- Fightinium Z
- Waterium Z
- Firium Z
- Grassium Z
- Rockium Z

Berries:
- Leppa Berries x5
- Custap Berries x10
- Sitrus Berries x15
- Starf Berries x3
- Coba Berries x5
- Pomeg Berries x5
- Enigma Berries x9
- Lum Berries x4
- Belue Berries x13
- Liechi Berries x5
- Apicot Berries x5
- Kelpsy Berries x5
- Micle Berries x5
- Pomeg Berries x5
- Tamato Berries x5
- Colbur Berries x4
- Kee Berries x4
- Watmel Berries x8
- Spelon Berries x4
- Shuca Berries x5

Misc.:
- Dimensional Shard x4

Wishing Star Hunt Prize Claims
1st Wishing Star Prize - x3 Berries (Not event) & x5 "Food" Items (Not including ragecandybars and event berries)

a smol shy

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:31 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

Work with me, people! Myself, my Pokemon, Lakshmi and his Pokemon
Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image (Ryuushu) User Image User Image (Aviron)
Counters:
A snake in the grass (Wild Encounter): 70/2 (-3 from 5 – Gunnar’s Swarm)
Player 2 wants to battle (NPC Battle): 113/15
Crystal Shard: 23/25 (Reduced from 35 by Maja’s Pickup)
Area Specific – N/A
Berry Trees:
Colbur: 24/25
Kee: 3/25
Watmel: 3/20
Spelon: 1/20
Enigma: 1/25

Wishlist (Subject to Change): Battle Recorder (30), EXP Shares (50), Lucky Eggs (40), Big Mushrooms (30), Bronze Stone (30), Tag Ball (35), Rotom Ball (10), Thick Club (30), GS Balls (Event), Balm Mushrooms (Mythic), Rare Candies (Event), VS Seeker, TR Dragon Dance (20), TR Close Combat (40), TR Flamethrower (40), TR Dark Pulse (30), TR Blaze Kick (30), TR Focus Blast (40)

Gotta have it (Claims):
Lucarionite (December 2020 Horoscope)

Maja caught Pokerus and gained 162 EXP!

Harvested 4 berries from Spelon tree ; Planted Spelon berry tree

Harvested 5 berries from Enigma tree ; Planted Enigma tree

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Further down into the mines, Runa, feeling a bit better now that whatever had befallen her seemed to have finally passed, chose to jump back into training alongside Sigurd as he seemed to be handling the enemies with relative ease. Taking a breath and focusing her aura, she flung an Aura Sphere at an Onix as it lumbered into view, making sure to dial back the power enough to knock it out but not seriously hurt it in the process. In the distance she could sense the auras of the others as well, Zoey and Lakshmi, and Osma and Ginseng as well. She had sensed the burst of frustration and rage from the Medicham as she vented her volatile emotions on the wildlife, and the bitterness from Lakshmi and Zoey as they seemed to delve briefly into some… less than pleasant thoughts. Still, the dark-furred Lucario tried not to focus too much on them, feeling like she was eavesdropping on things that weren’t her business. Though admittedly she felt on edge when she noticed Ginseng’s aura on the move, approaching where Osmanthus was, fearing that another fight between the pair might arise and someone would have to step in to break it up… To her relief, though, no such thing seemed to come. Heaving a breath and trying to concentrate on training, she took up a one-legged stance, closing her eyes briefly and humming a soft tune to herself to help sharpen her focus.

”There is no need to fret, my friend. Rest assured things are being resolved peacefully, I have reason to believe that we shan’t fear more trouble,” she heard the Ryuushu reassure, drawing her attention to the dragon-wolf as he gave a sheepish smile, ”Believe me, it is not my intention to eavesdrop either. But like how you can sense auras so well, even a psychic like me often find thoughts hard to ignore when they are so loud and in such piercing clarity.” Runa nodded in understanding, offering a sympathetic smile to the fan-tailed creature. She could truthfully say that she didn’t envy him, she’d probably go crazy being able to hear everyone else’s thoughts crowding her mind and blocking out her own. How Psychic-types were able to sleep at night was beyond her, but she imagined being able to read minds was both a blessing and a curse.

Having a small break between their training for now, the Ryuushu turned his attention towards the Lucario as he wafted a bit more lavender scented smoke from his incense burner around the area.
”I remember you mentioned back at the lake that you and your Arcanine friend had been traveling together for a while now. If I may ask, how long have you two been on your own without a trainer?” he inquired, trying to make small talk and get to know their more recent companions a little better. It was a bit of a personal question, admittedly, and he immediately regretted asking as soon as it left his mouth. Runa didn’t seem to mind, though, as she nodded and answered before he could consider backpedaling. ”It’s… somewhat hard to say, after a while the days just blur together and it’s difficult to keep track of time,” she admitted, her glowing blue eyes narrowing a bit as she thought it over, ”But if I had to make an honest estimate… I’d say about 4 or 5 years, roughly.”

The Ryuushu’s eyebrows furrowed at that, surely stray Pokemon who had lost an owner have stuck it out on their own for far longer but still… That was certainly a long time to not have a trainer, though it seemed like the pair had been able to fend for themselves reasonably well. Then again, both being fully evolved Pokemon it certainly wasn’t difficult for them to be able to carve out a living on their own. ”I see… If I may be so bold, may I ask why you were traveling together for all that time?” he spoke, choosing his words carefully since he had gleaned from past conversations that the past of this pair was somewhat of a touchy subject. Runa had mentioned that the reason why she and Amalie had become strays was because of their previous trainer meeting with some very unfortunate circumstances, but it was clear that she was reluctant to go into the gory details. He wasn’t going to grill her for information she didn’t feel comfortable sharing, though his nagging curiosity couldn’t help but want to know more about these two. They clearly meant no harm, and had been happy to take Zoey as their new trainer, but there was definitely a bit more to them than they were letting on. Runa seemed a touch more hesitant to answer, her blue eyes scanning the Ryuushu with a furtive caution before she blew out a breath. ”I can’t really go into details, but I will say that finding a new owner to take us in was a bit of an unexpected happenstance,” she answered, her voice growing a bit softer as a solemn expression crossed her eyes, ”Believe me, it isn’t anything malicious against Zoey or her companions or anything of the sort. Rest assured that we will protect them with everything in our power, but this has nothing to do with her or anyone else… I don’t want them to get hurt, if it can be helped.” Runa didn’t like having to keep secrets from their new friends, but their motives were for her and Amalie to undertake themselves and getting other parties involved could be dangerous. If anything, she wanted to keep Zoey and everyone else as uninvolved as possible for their own safety. She didn’t want to lose yet another trainer so soon, not if she could do anything about it…

In her periphery, she could tell by the further scrunching of Sigurd’s eyebrows that he wasn’t fully satisfied with the answer, but he didn’t try to press her further for information as he gave a casual wave of his fan tail.
”Very well… I can’t speak for everyone about whatever your intentions may be, but… I do believe that you do not wish to harm Zoey or her friends,” he spoke, giving her an affirming nod and a gentle smile, ”You have my word that I will not try to pry into your thoughts, I certainly do not condone invasion of privacy, physical, mental, or otherwise. I can respect that you have your reasons to keep secrets, but if you ever wish to speak to anyone about such things I will be happy lend an ear.” Runa gave a small smile back, having expected him to understand being the kind, wise soul he was, but she was taken somewhat aback by his offer to listen to her if she ever decided to share. She blinked a couple times, uncertain of what to say but at the same time grateful to have someone willing to be a confidant. It sounded… very similar to what Lakshmi had told Zoey earlier, but she’d accept the kind offer regardless. Expressing her thanks to him as she bowed deeply in respect, her ear twitched as she could hear a disturbance nearby and sensed more auras closing in on them. 】☆ ☆

[Battle HUD]
Wild Battle #1

Wild Geodude appeared! (Lvl 7 ; Sand Veil ; Tackle, Defense Curl, Rock Polish, Mud Sport)

Runa is ready to get into it!

Runa used Aura Sphere!

Geodude took 200 damage! (80 BP + 20 Level Boost x 2 Super Effective) (0/70)

Geodude fainted!

Runa earned 5 EXP! Hildegard gained 3 EXP!

-----------------------------------------

Wild Battle #2

Wild Zubat appeared! (Lvl 10 ; Inner Focus ; Supersonic, Absorb, Astonish, Mean Look)

Sigurd comes up to bat!

Sigurd used Psychic!

Zubat took 216 damage! (90 BP x 1.2 Odd Incense x 2 Super Effective) (0/100)

Zubat fainted!

Sigurd earned 7 EXP and advanced to level 19! Hildegard gained 4 EXP!

--------------------------------------------

Wild Battle #3

Wild Onix appeared! (Lvl 10 ; Rock Head ; Harden, Tackle, Smack Down, Rock Throw)

Runa tags in!

Runa used Aura Sphere!

Onix took 200 damage! (0/100)

Onix fainted!

Runa earned 7 EXP! Hildegard gained 4 EXP!

---------------------------------------------

Wild Battle #4

Wild Machop appeared! (Lvl 9 ; No Guard ; Low Kick, Leer, Revenge, Focus Energy)

Amalie comes rolling in!

Amalie used Play Rough!

Machop took 180 damage! (0/90)

Machop fainted!

Amalie earned 7 EXP and advanced to level 16! Hildegard gained 4 EXP and advanced to level 17!

(( Oodles of Overpowered Chespins: --------------- ))

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Runa ││ Level 33│ 330/330 HP │ Inner Focus: Pokemon cannot be flinched │ Relaxed: Laid back, calm, and amiable, loves a good challenge and works hard to play hard, prone to letting her emotions boil over when stressed │20/27 EXP│ Held Item: N/A │ Aura Sphere (100 ; Ignores accuracy & evasiveness) ; Life Dew (Heals user and all allies by ¼ of their max HP) ; Meteor Mash (110 ; 7/10 Raise user’s Attack one stage) ; Laser Focus (Next attack guaranteed critical hit)

User Image (x1.5 EXP from battles) User Image Lukas││ Level 43 │ 430/430 HP │ Intimidate: Lowers opponent’s Attack one stage when the Pokemon enters battle │ Naughty: Appears lazy, but quite lively and a bit mischievous │ 4/45 EXP │ Held Item: Charcoal (x1.2 to Fire-type attacks)│ Fire Blast (140 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Roar (Ends battle in wild ; randomly switches target in battle ; Priority -6) ; Outrage (150 ; Lasts 2-3 rounds, generate number to determine how many rounds) ; Darkest Lariat (115 ; Target’s stat changes don’t affect this attack’s damage)

User Image User Image Amalie (𝛿) ││ Level 16│ 160/160 HP │ Intimidate: Lowers opponent’s Attack one stage when this Pokemon enters battle │ Jolly: A puppy in a big dog’s body, shy but very kind-hearted, often doesn’t realize her own size and strength and is prone to accidentally breaking things │ 1/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Extreme Speed (80 ; Priority +2) ; Flare Blitz (120 ; 4/10 Burn ; User takes recoil equal to ¼ damage dealt) ; Crunch (80 ; 7/10 Lowers target’s Defense one stage) ; Play Rough (90 ; ½ Lower target’s Attack one stage)

User Image User Image Gunnar││ Level 40│ 400/400 HP │ Swarm: x1.5 to Bug-type attacks when HP is below 1/3 ; Reduces post count for wild encounters by 3 when Pokemon is in active party│ Brave: Calm and easygoing, but can be brutal in combat, doesn’t really talk but is very expressive with his hands │ 21/25 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Brick Break (95 ; Ends effects of Reflect & Light Screen even vs. Pokemon with Fighting immunity) ; Night Slash (90 ; 1/10 Critical) ; Megahorn (140) ; Aerial Ace (80 ; Ignores accuracy and evasiveness)

User Image User Image Maja││ Level 34│ 340/340 HP │ Pickup: Reduce post counts for finding items by 10, doesn’t work if the item already takes 10 posts │ Impish: Curious and eager to learn, prone to wandering off on her own when she spots something interesting │ 13/30 EXP │ Held Item: Eviolite (Boosts Defense and Sp. Defense raised by 3 stages upon entering battle) │ Shadow Sneak (60 ; Priority +1) ; Psychic (110 ; 1/2 Lower target's Sp. Defense one stage) ; Calm Mind (Increases Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense one stage) ; Spirit Shackle (100 ; Traps target, Ghost types cannot be trapped)

User Image (Ryuushu) Sigurd││ Level 19 │ 190/190 HP │ Magic Bounce: Reflects the effect of all stat lowering status moves (excluding Memento), non-damaging status condition-inducing moves, entry hazard moves, moves like Taunt and Torment, and so on back to the user │ Gentle: Kind and wise, quick to offer a helping hand or a word of sage advice, sees violence only as a last resort but not against fighting for the sake of enriching strength and experience │ 23/23 EXP │ Held Item: Odd Incense (x1.2 to Psychic-type attacks) │ Psychic (90 ; ½ Lower target’s Sp. Defense one stage) ; Haze (Resets any and all stat changes) ; Dragon Claw (80) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Eir││ Level 41 │ 410/410 HP │ Snow Warning: Summons a hailstorm upon entrance to battle that lasts for 5 turns │ Modest: Kind, very playful, rather childish but can be serious when absolutely needed, a bit pushy when she really wants attention │ 15/44 EXP │ Held Item: Nevermeltice (x1.2 to Ice attacks) │Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on the target) ; Moonblast (125 ; 8/10 Lower target’s Sp. Attack) ; Blizzard (140 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Safeguard (Prevents all status effects for 5 turns)

User Image User Image Coltrane││ Level 38 │ 380/380 HP │ Tough Claws: x1.3 damage boost to moves that make physical contact │ Careful: Cautious at first, but very kind and friendly to those he trusts, has a bit of a lisp but tries to speak normally regardless│ 31/43 EXP │ Held Item: Choice Scarf (Boosts Speed 3 stages, but only allows use of one move) │ Iron Tail (120; 7/10 Lowers target’s Defense) ; Earth Power (110 ; ½ Lower target’s Sp. Defense) ; Stone Edge (120 ; 1/10 Critical Hit) ; Bite (80 ; 4/10 Flinch)

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 39 │ 390/390 HP │ Infiltrator: Ignores effects of Light Screen, Reflect, Mist, and Safeguard │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │15/30 EXP │ Held Item: Safety Goggles (Protects the Pokemon from weather-related damage) │Boomburst (160) ; Fly (110 ; User flies up first turn, strikes next turn ; User is semi-invulnerable while in the air) ; Fleur Cannon (120 ; Lowers user's Sp. Attack two stages) ; Hurricane (130 ; 7/10 Confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Ingrid││ Level 35 │ 350/350 HP │ Justified: Raises Attack one stage when the Pokemon is hit by a Dark-type move │ Naughty: Assertive, daring, but protective of teammates, never backs down from a fight even against larger opponents │ 23/32 EXP │ Held Item: Muscle Band (x1.2 to physical attacks) │Dig (90 ; User digs underground first turn, strikes next turn) ; Mega Kick (130) ; Earthquake (110 ; x2 damage against Pokemon using Dig and Dive, ½ damage if Grassy Terrain is active) ; Dynamic Punch (120 ; Inflicts confusion on target)

User Image (x1.5 EXP from battles) User Image Freya││ Level 36 │ 360/360 HP │ Competitive: Boosts Special Attack by two stages when a stat is lowered │ Bold: Tomboyish, not afraid to get dirty and roughed up, competitive, hates losing more than anything │ 33/36 EXP │ Held Item: Sea Incense (x1.2 to Water-type attacks) │ Scald (100 ; 7/10 Burn) ; Recover (Recovers ½ of max HP ; Can be used only 5 times in battle) ; Surf (110 ; Hits all adjacent Pokemon) ; Dragon Pulse (105)

User Image User Image Gar││ Level 25 │ 250/250 HP │ Soundproof: Pokemon is unaffected by sound-based moves │ Hasty: Tenacious, courageous, but very reckless and impulsive, very gluttonous │ 7/30 EXP │ Held Item: Life Orb (x1.3 damage to all attacks, user loses 1/10 HP for each attack they make) │ Sky Uppercut (95 ; Hits Pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Autotomize (Halves user’s weight and increases Speed two stages) ; Protect (Protects user for one round ; Priority +4 ; 1/5 chance success second time and 1/10 every subsequent round) ; Iron Head (90 ; 4/10 Flinch)

User Image User Image Torgeir││ Level 22 │ 220/220 HP │ Speed Boost: Pokemon’s Speed raises by one stage at the end of each round │ Adamant: Stern, methodical, tactical, takes on the leadership role, but becomes easily flustered when things don’t go according to plan │ 15/20 EXP │ Held Item: Blazikenite (Atk x1.3 ; Sp. Atk x1.2 ; Speed x1.1) │ Flare Blitz (120 ; 4/10 Burn ; User takes ¼ damage dealt as recoil) ; High Jump Kick (130 ; 2/10 Miss chance ; User loses half max HP if move misses) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; Blaze Kick (85 ; 1/10 Critical Hit ; 4/10 Burn)

User Image User Image Viola ││ Level 27 │ 270/270 HP │ Contrary: Inverts stat modifiers, any effects that lower the Pokemon’s stats raise it instead and vice versa │ Calm: Motherly and always eager to help, likes feeling needed, but can be a bit overbearing │ 8/32 EXP │ FP: 1/5 │ Held Item: Rose Incense (x1.2 to Grass-type attacks) │ Giga Drain (85 ; User heals ½ of damage dealt) ; Knock Off (75 ; x1.3 damage if target is holding item and removes held item for the rest of the battle) ; Aqua Tail (100) ; Seed Bomb (90)

User Image (x1.5 EXP from battles) User Image Storm│ Θ ()│ Level 25 │ 250/250 HP │ Volt Absorb: Absorbs Electric type attacks and heals the Pokemon by ¼ its max HP │ Lonely: Tries to be cool and confident, but is kind of a dork at heart, curious and eager to learn just about anything that interests him │ 1/29 EXP │ Held Item: Zap Plate (x1.3 to Electric attacks) │ Thunder (120 ; 7/10 Paralysis ; hits target in air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Drain Punch (85 ; Heals user ½ of damage dealt) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack & accuracy one stage) ; Bounce (95 ; User bounces up first turn, strikes second turn ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Jarl Reidar││ Level 30 │ 300/300 HP │ Iron Fist: x1.2 damage to punching attacks │ Jolly: Amiable, gets along well with most, good sense of humor, a bit on the lazy side but very lively when he gets going │ 1/34 EXP │ Held Item: N/A│ Bullet Punch (50 ; Priority +1) ; Hammer Arm (110 ; Lowers user’s Speed one stage) ; Ice Punch (85 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Gunk Shot (130 ; 7/10 Poison)

User Image User Image Orpheus││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Illusion: Takes on appearance of any conscious allies when sent into battle, type does not change and Pokemon’s appearance reverts when attacked │ Mild: Performer first, fighter second, a gentleman yet still a trickster at heart, enjoys puzzles and riddles and all forms of fine art │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: Black Glasses (x1.2 Dark type attacks) │ Night Daze (85 ; Lowers target’s accuracy one stage) ; U-Turn (70 ; User switches out with another party member after use) ; Shadow Ball (80 ; 8/10 Lowers target’s Sp. Defense one stage) ; Extrasensory (80 ; 3/10 Flinch)

User Image (Shiny Aviron) Hildegard││ Level 17│ 170/170 HP │ Sheer Force: Base power of attacks with additional effects raised by x1.3, but additional effects are ignored │ Lonely: Cautious yet curious, eager to learn about what interests her, tends to lash out when nervous or scared │ 1/17 EXP │ Held Item: EXP Share (Gains ½ EXP from battles) │ Heat Wave (95 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Iron Head (80 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Close Combat (120 ; Lowers Defense and Sp. Defense one stage)

User Image

User Image

Key Items:
- Xtransceiver
- Family
- Mitsu Sage
- Su Yan Wang

- National Pokedex
- Old Rod
- Good Rod
- Badges

- TM Case
- TR Leech Life
- TR Solarbeam
- TM Thunder Wave
- TM Brick Break
- TM Power-Up Punch
- TM Volt Switch
- HM 01 Cut
- HM 02 Fly
- HM 03 Surf
- HM 04 Strength
- HM 06 Rock Smash

Personal Things:
- Swiss Army Knife
- Brass Knuckles
- Lighter
- Woodworking Tools
- Hand Radio
- Pumpkaboo Plush
- Halloween Costumes
- Dog Allergy Meds
- Skarmory Feathers

Items:
- Balm Mushroom
- Vs. Seeker
- Leftovers
- Firecrackers x10
- Roman Candle
- Lucky Egg x3
- Black Belt
- Choice Specs
- Sweet Hearts x4
- Battle Recorder
- Wise Glasses
- Paper Lantern
- Energy Drink

Pokeballs:
- Pokeballs (Unlimited)
- Heal Balls x11
- Fist Ball x2

Meds:
- Potions (Unlimited)
- Lemonades x3

Z-Crystals:
- Normalium Z
- Fightinium Z
- Waterium Z
- Firium Z
- Grassium Z
- Rockium Z

Berries:
- Leppa Berries x5
- Custap Berries x10
- Sitrus Berries x15
- Starf Berries x3
- Coba Berries x5
- Pomeg Berries x5
- Enigma Berries x13
- Lum Berries x4
- Belue Berries x13
- Liechi Berries x5
- Apicot Berries x5
- Kelpsy Berries x5
- Micle Berries x5
- Pomeg Berries x5
- Tamato Berries x5
- Colbur Berries x4
- Kee Berries x4
- Watmel Berries x8
- Spelon Berries x7
- Shuca Berries x5

Misc.:
- Dimensional Shard x4

1st Wishing Star Prize - x3 Berries (Not event) & x5 "Food" Items (Not including ragecandybars and event berries)

a smol shy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:47 pm
User Image

<~~~~~~~~~~>

Skia Gray

Castelia's Unyielding Pachirisu Girl

<~~~~~~~~~~>

Skia walked up and accepted her first badge. There was a soft weight she felt lifted off her shoulders. While the battle was tougher than she had imagined, it was easy thanks to the type advantage. A little part of her was afraid she would gotten scolded for using her Pokemon that way. It wasn't so and the young girl found herself wanting to explode from excitement. The moment the blood got pumping from the rapid barrage of Headbutts she did get nervous for a moment. She shook her head and grabbed her prize before leaving.

Once out front Skia took a deep breath. "So this is it huh? My first Gym Badge." she yawned. It must have been almost two days since the last time she slept. Honestly she was so exhausted that her eyelids were dropping. "I suppose I should go to the Pokemon Center. I mean that's what you do after a Pokemon battle right?" Anyone who would have known the girl would have seen she was low on energy. The Sun was awfully bright, but somehow the orange haired girl made it to the Pokemon Center.

"Hey, Nu- Nurse Jaahhhy" she stuttered and yawned out the Nurse's name with eyes practically sealed shut. "Can we get hhaauuuoo" the last bit was some illegible mumbling, but the Nurse knew exactly what the young lady was asking for. "Sure thing! Right this way please," she invited Skia down a hallway before stopping at a door. "You and your Pokemon may use this room. It's important to stay well rested if you are traveling. It takes quite a toll on the body. Would you like me to bring some food for your Pokemon?" Skia nodded as she walked inside the room.

Once inside she took off her bag and set it next to the bed, next came her belt. With the food on the way, she didn't want to fall asleep with her Pokemon inside their Poke Balls so she let Tippy-Toes out. "Naaaayyyp time Tips. Can you let everyone out of their Balls?" the Pachirisu was a tad confused but complied. Double T turned around once she let everyone out but was surprised to see that her Trainer had crawled into the bed and was asleep.

Sgt. E went to the window and dropped down with the string that closed the shades. Just about all of them were tired as well. They were about to join Skia in the bed when the door opened. It was Nurse Joy who had brought several bowls of food on a trolley. "I guess the whole gang is tired huh?" she asked "You should eat and go to sleep on a full stomach" the Nurse left the trolley and exited the room. Making sure to grab the "Do Not Disturb" sign and hang it on the front of the door. One by one each Pokemon grabbed a bowl of food. Ate it then joined Skia on or around the bed.

[0000 words]

Bag

Main Bag

Items:

Potions-Unlimited
Black Flute x0
Balm Mushroom x0
Sun Stone x1
Paper Lantern x1
EXP Share x1(currently equipped on Two-Twigs

Balls:

Poke Balls-Unlimited
Quick Balls - x4

Berries:
x5 Oran
x4 Sitrus
Key Items:

Pokedex-x1

TM Case:
TR: Brutal Swing x1
TR: Attract x1

Badge Case

Badge Count=0/64

Kanto: ( 0 / 8 )

Johto: ( 0 / 8 )

Hoenn: ( 0 / 8 )

Sinnoh: ( 1 / 8 )

Unova: ( 0 / 8 )

Kalos: ( 0 / 8 )

Pokegear Numbers

Those Who Are Ready to Get Nutty

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Two Twigs ) Male █ █ ◆ █
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
█ ◆ █►▐ - Tackle - 40
█ ◆ █►▐ - Withdraw - Raises user's physical defense one stage
█ ◆ █►▐ - Absorb - 20 -
█ ◆ █►▐ -
Next Move wanted:Lv
Held item: EXP Share
Ability:Overgrow
Hp: 120 Condition:
Lv: 12 Exp: 10/22

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Joe ) male █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Water Gun - 40
█ ◆ █►▐ - Bite - 60 - 4/10 chance to Flinch
█ ◆ █►▐ - Water Pulse - 60 - 4/10 chance to Confuse
█ ◆ █►▐ -
Held item:
Ability:Rain Dish
Hp: 160 Condition:
Lv: 16 Exp: 08/15

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( TBA ) male █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Hypnosis - Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;

1st Use: 10/10 chance
2nd Use: 8/10 chance
3rd Use: 4/10 chance
4th Use and on: 1/10 Chance
█ ◆ █►▐ - Dragon Hammer - 90
█ ◆ █►▐ -
█ ◆ █►▐ -
Held item:
Ability: Harvest
Hp: 150 Condition:
Lv: 15 Exp: 03/15

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Squirt ) Male █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Pound - 40
█ ◆ █►▐ - Growl - Lowers Targets attack 1 stage
█ ◆ █►▐ - Shadow Claw - 70 - 1/10 chance to Crit
█ ◆ █►▐ - Water Gun - 40
Held item:
Ability:Sniper Critical Hits by this Pokemon are x3 instead of x2
Hp: 130 Condition:
Lv: 13 Exp: 02/22

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image ( August ) Male █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Tackle - 40
█ ◆ █►▐ - Razor Leaf - 55 - 1/10 chance to land a critical hit
█ ◆ █►▐ -
█ ◆ █►▐ -
Held item:
Ability:Chlorophyll When in sunlight Pokemons Speed increase 2 stages. Does not go up turn sunlight starts
Lv: 15 Exp: 06/20

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Tippy-toes ) Female █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Quick Attack - 40 - Priority
█ ◆ █►▐ -
█ ◆ █►▐ -
█ ◆ █►▐ -
Held item:
Ability:Pickup Pickup razz okemon with this ability is in your active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10. This reduction does not affect items that are already 10 posts to obtain, and having multiple pokemon with Pickup in the active party does not decrease the number of posts for an item more than 10.
Hp: 140 Condition:
Lv: 14 Exp: 05/18

The Inactive Squirrels

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Goomdrop ) Female █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Tackle - 40
█ ◆ █►▐ - Bubble - 40 - 1/2 chance to lower Targets Speed
█ ◆ █►▐ - Absorb - 20 - Restores Health equal to 1/2 the Damage done
█ ◆ █►▐ -
Held item:
Ability:Sap Sipper Raises attack if hit by a Grass Type Move(Takes no damage from attack
Hp: 110 Condition:
Lv: 11 Exp: 13/21

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Sgt. E ) male █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Quick Attack - 40 - + Priority
█ ◆ █►▐ - Thunder shock - 40
█ ◆ █►▐ -
█ ◆ █►▐ -
Held item:
Ability:Static
Hp: 050 Condition:
Lv: 05 Exp: 12/15

Post Counts

Posts to leave:
3/3
Posts for wild encounter:
17/5
Posts for trainer encounter:
27/15
Item search=
Exp Share (10/40) (Reduced by 10 with Pickup)

To be claimed:

Quotes and OCC

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:25 pm
User Image

<~~~~~~~~~~>

Skia Gray

Castelia's Unyielding Pachirisu Girl

<~~~~~~~~~~>

Shortly after Skia woke up she wondered why the room was so dark. Slowly she creeped out of bed, trying her best to not wake up her Pokemon. The girl went over to the window started to raise the shades and stopped. It was dark outside and her Pokemon were still asleep. "After two days awake I bet your cute little bodies are exhausted. You guys stay here I'ma take a bath and get some food." she whispered.

After she had taken a bath the Trainer made her way to the Pokemon Centers kitchen. As per usual there wasn't a whole lot in the cabinets. Most of the time it was first come first serve. Since she normally came to the Pokemon Centers late at night there was no choice but to eat what was available. Thankfully, most Trainers didn't eat nuts. Her cooking repertoire was not the best, but she did know how to make dumplings out of them. Unfortunately all there seemed to be was rice tonight. "Whelp I guess something is better than nothing" she sighed as she started making it.

There was no need to eat in the dining facilities since her Pokemon were all in her room. While most of them seemed to still be asleep, Tippy and the two new additions were awake and enjoying the lights displayed on the mine. "Rowph I'ff fawsn't prerrfting." she swapped the mouth full of food. Before repeating "Sorry, I wasn't expecting you guys to be awake! But it's good you are, now we can figure out a name for you Exeggutor" Skia started tapping her cheek "I'm normally really good at this, but for the life of me I can't think of a good name. Hmmm how about you stop me when you like one? Maybe Trunk?" no reaction "Of course not that name is silly, how about Arnie? Like Arnold Palmer the tea and lemonade drink." the Pokemon looked up at it's branches then back down at Skia. "Ok well then how about just Palmer?" all three Pokemon looked at each other and shook there heads. "Ok ok ok I know that was a bit of a stretch. How about Timber? the Pokemon stood up. The top part of the tree hit the ceiling and he fell over. "See TIMBER!" the Exeggutor went from looking a little scared of her reaction to laughing. "I guess that's th-" Joe started grabbing at her leg "Oh?" the Wartortle acted like it was punching the air. "Oh geez! You're so right we need to go kick some butt now. It's late but hey we can always fix our sleep schedule later"

[EXIT TO MT. CORONET]

[0000 words]

Bag

Main Bag

Items:

Potions-Unlimited
Black Flute x0
Balm Mushroom x0
Sun Stone x1
Paper Lantern x1
EXP Share x1(currently equipped on Two-Twigs)
Blastoisinite

Balls:

Poke Balls-Unlimited
Quick Balls - x4

Berries:
x5 Oran
x4 Sitrus

Key Items:

Pokedex-x1
Splash Plate-x1
Meadow Plate-x1

TM Case:

TR Slot:
TR: Brutal Swing x1
TR: Attract x1

TM Slot:
TM: Stone Edge

HM Slot:
HM06: Rock Smash

Badge Case

Badge Count=0/64

Kanto: ( 0 / 8 )

Johto: ( 0 / 8 )

Hoenn: ( 0 / 8 )

Sinnoh: ( 1 / 8 )

Unova: ( 0 / 8 )

Kalos: ( 0 / 8 )

Pokegear Numbers

Those Who Are Ready to Get Nutty

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Two Twigs ) Male █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Tackle - 40
█ ◆ █►▐ - Withdraw - Raises user's physical defense one stage
█ ◆ █►▐ - Absorb - 20 -
█ ◆ █►▐ -
Held item: EXP Share
Ability:Overgrow
Hp: 120 Condition:
Lv: 12 Exp: 10/22

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Joe ) male █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Water Gun - 40
█ ◆ █►▐ - Bite - 60 - 4/10 chance to Flinch
█ ◆ █►▐ - Water Pulse - 60 - 4/10 chance to Confuse
█ ◆ █►▐ -
Held item:
Ability:Rain Dish
Hp: 160 Condition:
Lv: 16 Exp: 08/15

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Timber ) male █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Hypnosis - Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;

1st Use: 10/10 chance
2nd Use: 8/10 chance
3rd Use: 4/10 chance
4th Use and on: 1/10 Chance
█ ◆ █►▐ - Dragon Hammer - 90
█ ◆ █►▐ -
█ ◆ █►▐ -
Held item:
Ability: Harvest
Lv: 15 Exp: 03/15

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Squirt ) Male █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Pound - 40
█ ◆ █►▐ - Growl - Lowers Targets attack 1 stage
█ ◆ █►▐ - Shadow Claw - 70 - 1/10 chance to Crit
█ ◆ █►▐ - Water Gun - 40
Held item:
Ability:Sniper Critical Hits by this Pokemon are x3 instead of x2
Hp: 130 Condition:
Lv: 13 Exp: 02/22

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image ( August ) Male █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Tackle - 40
█ ◆ █►▐ - Razor Leaf - 55 - 1/10 chance to land a critical hit
█ ◆ █►▐ -
█ ◆ █►▐ -
Held item:
Ability:Chlorophyll When in sunlight Pokemons Speed increase 2 stages. Does not go up turn sunlight starts
Lv: 15 Exp: 06/20

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Tippy-toes ) Female █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Quick Attack - 40 - Priority
█ ◆ █►▐ -
█ ◆ █►▐ -
█ ◆ █►▐ -
Held item:
Ability:Pickup Pickup razz okemon with this ability is in your active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10. This reduction does not affect items that are already 10 posts to obtain, and having multiple pokemon with Pickup in the active party does not decrease the number of posts for an item more than 10.
Hp: 140 Condition:
Lv: 14 Exp: 05/18

The Inactive Squirrels

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Goomdrop ) Female █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Tackle - 40
█ ◆ █►▐ - Bubble - 40 - 1/2 chance to lower Targets Speed
█ ◆ █►▐ - Absorb - 20 - Restores Health equal to 1/2 the Damage done
█ ◆ █►▐ -
Held item:
Ability:Sap Sipper Raises attack if hit by a Grass Type Move(Takes no damage from attack
Hp: 110 Condition:
Lv: 11 Exp: 13/21

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Sgt. E ) male █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Quick Attack - 40 - + Priority
█ ◆ █►▐ - Thunder shock - 40
█ ◆ █►▐ -
█ ◆ █►▐ -
Held item:
Ability:Static
Hp: 050 Condition:
Lv: 05 Exp: 12/15

Post Counts

Posts to leave:
3/3
Posts for wild encounter:
17/5
Posts for trainer encounter:
27/15
Item search=
Exp Share (10/40) (Reduced by 10 with Pickup)

To be claimed:

Quotes and OCC

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:40 pm
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

Work with me, people! N/A
Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image (Ryuushu) User Image
Counters:
A snake in the grass (Wild Encounter): 71/2 (-3 from 5 – Gunnar’s Swarm)
Player 2 wants to battle (NPC Battle): 114/10
Crystal Shard: 24/25 (Reduced from 35 by Maja’s Pickup)
Area Specific – N/A
Berry Trees:
Colbur: 25/25
Kee: 4/25
Watmel: 4/20
Spelon: 2/20
Enigma: 2/25

Wishlist (Subject to Change): Battle Recorder (30), EXP Shares (50), Lucky Eggs (30 – Any city with a Gym), Big Mushrooms (30 – Forest or Cave), Bronze Stone (30), Tag Ball (35), Helmet Ball (35), Thick Club (30), Soul Dew (30), Light Ball (30), Expert Belt (30), Metronome (30), Choice Band (30), Protective Pads (30), GS Balls (Event), Balm Mushrooms (Mythic), Rare Candies (Event), VS Seeker (35), TR Dragon Dance (20), TR Close Combat (40), TR Flamethrower (40), TR Dark Pulse (30), TR Blaze Kick (30), TR Focus Blast (40)

Gotta have it (Claims):
Taiko Drum (July 4th 2022)
Rare Candies x10 (St. Patty’s Day 2022)
TR Dark Pulse (Lia’s Character Reduction)
Rare Candies x10 (Lia’s Character Reduction)
Mysterious Incense Stick (Fairy) (Lia’s Character Reduction)
Sweet Incense x2 (Lia’s Character Reduction)
TM Drain Punch (Lia’s Character Reduction)
TR Flamethrower (April 2022 Horoscope)
Wise Glasses (August 2022 Horoscope)
Dreidel (December 2021 Horoscope)
Fast Balls x5 (September 2022 Horoscope)

3 berries harvested from Colbur tree

Amalie caught Pokerus and gained 189 EXP!

Sigurd caught Pokerus and gained 217 EXP!

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Zoey kept a gentle yet firm hold on Hildegard so that Lakshmi could work his magic and smear some of that herbal paste he’d pulled out onto her wing, rubbing the little griffin behind the ears to keep her calm so she wouldn’t try to lash out and bite him. She wasn’t sure how much that sort of stuff would actually help with broken bones, but… well if it could aid in at least speeding up the healing process so Hildegard could recover from what was a pretty bad injury. The whole time the Aviron watched the man like a hawk, not taking her eyes off of him even once and maintaining intense, aggressive eye contact until he was finally finished and had stepped back. ”There ya go, good girl~ That wasn’t so bad, huh?” Zoey praised with a warm smile, pulling out Hildegard’s Pokeball and gently tapping it against the thick metal helmet on her head to return her, ”Get some rest for now, yeah? I’m sure ye’ll need it.”

Placing the little griffin’s ball back on her belt, Zoey nodded towards her lavender haired companion, ”Hey thanks a lot for yer help with everythin', Lak. I really appreciate it a lot, y’know?” Not that she really set any kind of expectations when it came to meeting other people just in general, as long as she could get along with them decently well and could stand to share their company for at least five minutes was what she considered the bare minimum at most. Still, the amount of kindness and understanding that Lakshmi had shown to her even though they hadn’t known each other for very long really just struck a chord with her. In a way… it reminded her a lot of when she’d been taken in by her first foster family back on Ula’ula, how warm and generous they’d been even though she wasn’t one of their own... Reaching into her bag to find a pen and her little notepad and hastily scribbling something down on a sheet of paper, Zoey kept watch on Amalie out of the corner of her eye as the Arcanine practically obliterated a wild Machop that had jumped out from a pile of rocks nearby in a single hit.

”Here’s my Xtransceiver info, by the way, so we can keep in touch n’ all that,” she said as she handed over the sheet with a bit of messy but still decently legible text of her name and number scrawled across it, ”So, y’know, if we get separated or end up partin’ ways at some point, you can call or message me whenever ya want.” As she handed off her contact information, however, a discomfited groan from nearby caught her attention to see Amalie had suddenly collapsed onto the ground, panting heavily and her face looking strangely pale. ”Eh? What’s up, Ama? Everythin’ okay?” That… definitely wasn’t normal, and immediately Zoey felt an edge of unease in the pit of her stomach as she wasted no time rushing to the sickly looking Arcanine’s side to check on her. The big blue dog didn’t even seem to register her presence right away, her red eyes looking distant and unfocused as the woman put a hand on her forehead to check her temperature. It was slightly cold… definitely worrying for a Fire-type, for sure…

”Zoey! We have an emergency!” Runa called out in alarm as she came rushing back towards them from wherever she and Sigurd had gone off to deeper in the mines, holding the Ryuushu in her arms who looked to be in a similarly ill state like her Arcanine friend. ”I don’t know what happened… He was fine only moments ago, and then he suddenly collapsed and his forehead feels strangely warm. I suspect it might be some kind of illness,” she explained, the dark furred Lucario’s brown furrowing further in worry upon seeing her Arcanine partner had fallen ill as well, ”I doubt it’s anything too dangerous, but we should at least bring them in to the center just in case.”

”Right, better to be safe than sorry… Sorry, Lak, gonna have to jet for now to get this taken care of,” Zoey quickly apologized to her companion for having to take off so soon, pulling out a couple more Pokeballs and returning Coltrane and Amalie as to not slow them down too much and for ease of transport, ”If ya ever need me for anythin’ at all, just shoot me a call or a text, aight? C’mon, y’all, let’s go!” Eir’s ears perked upon hearing her trainer’s call for them to get going, disappointed that she’d have to cut her talk with Jasmine abruptly short but hoped that maybe they’d be able to visit with each other more later. ”Ah… Looks like it’s time to go already. Sorry about all this, Jasmine, but I really enjoyed our talk!” she chimed with a bright smile and an amicable nod, ”I’d like to talk more again some other time, though! Take care in the meantime!” Waving her tails towards the other Ninetales in a short but sweet farewell, Eir turned away and quickly dashed off to catch up with Zoey and the others as they made a hasty exit from the mine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later after rushing to the Pokemon Center and getting both Amalie and Sigurd checked in with Nurse Joy, their conditions seemed to improve quite rapidly even without any need for medicine or shots. Which was… definitely odd, to say the least, but at least they had more or less recovered from… whatever it was that they had been inflicted with. ”Seems your Pokemon had contracted a strain of Pokerus. It’s a strange virus that, as the name suggests, only infects Pokemon,” Nurse Joy explained as she handed Amalie’s Pokeball and the now healthy looking Ryuushu back over to the tall redhead, ”It’s actually a very helpful kind of disease in that it actually aids Pokemon in growing stronger, though there can be some mild symptoms involved. Still, the chances of actually contracting it from wild Pokemon are very slim…” Zoey nodded along with her explanation, having suspected that it wasn’t anything particularly serious but still glad all the same for the nurse’s reassurance.

”Yeah, I ain’t too sure what exactly happened down there… Everythin’ was goin’ just fine up until a few minutes ago, but I’m glad that it’s not somethin’ to be too worried ‘bout long term. Thank ya very much for all this,” she said gratefully, to which the nurse simply nodded and smiled back, it was just part of her job, after all. Placing Amalie’s ball back on her belt for now, the redhead looked towards Sigurd as he jumped down from the nurse’s arms to stand next to her, ”Ya all good, then?” The draconic wolf offered a small smile back, fan tail steadily flapping up and down to indicate that he was content. ”There’s still a bit of lingering nausea that I’m sure will go away in due time, but other than that I’m more or less right as rain,” he answered, falling in step with her as they turned to head back out, ”Assuming we’re finished with our training down in the mine for the time being, where were you thinking of heading next?”

Zoey admittedly felt bad for having to essentially part ways with Lakshmi pretty abruptly back there, but at the very least she could take some comfort in knowing that he had her contact information if he wished to get ahold of her at any point. Still, training down in the Oreburgh mines would become less fruitful over time since the Pokemon there weren’t particularly strong, and she’d taken a detour from her island trials to both explore some of the other regions and to work more on training up her Pokemon so they could be in a better position to try taking on Molayne when they returned to Alola. She still wasn’t entirely sure yet if she wanted to try for the champion league, but at the very least she hoped to be able to complete the island challenges… ”We could always hit up the gym, yeah? Certainly wouldn’t hurt to get a few more badges under the ol’ belt while we’re here,” she suggested with a shrug, until they could try to progress through the next hurdle of the trials there was hardly any downside to try challenging gyms in other regions.

Plus it’d be a means of helping to balance out her team a bit more evenly with their levels, which would definitely be very crucial for the harder battles further down the line when they’d likely have to be more strategic to win rather than relying on brute force alone. That and it’d be an excuse to be able to use some of her other Pokemon that she hadn’t been battling with quite as much compared to certain others. Arceus knows she has yet to send poor Torgeir out for a battle in any capacity, and he’s surely been itching for a good challenge for quite some time now...
】☆ ☆

[Battle HUD]
N/A

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Runa ││ Level 33│ 330/330 HP │ Inner Focus: Pokemon cannot be flinched │ Relaxed: Laid back, calm, and amiable, loves a good challenge and works hard to play hard, prone to letting her emotions boil over when stressed │21/27 EXP│ Held Item: N/A │ Aura Sphere (100 ; Ignores accuracy & evasiveness) ; Life Dew (Heals user and all allies by ¼ of their max HP) ; Meteor Mash (110 ; 7/10 Raise user’s Attack one stage) ; Laser Focus (Next attack guaranteed critical hit) | Needed for Moveset: Blaze Kick (TR) ; Cross Chop (Egg Move) | Desired Item(s): Lucarionite

User Image (x1.5 EXP from battles) User Image Lukas││ Level 43 │ 430/430 HP │ Intimidate: Lowers opponent’s Attack one stage when the Pokemon enters battle │ Naughty: Appears lazy, but quite lively and a bit mischievous │ 5/45 EXP │ Held Item: Charcoal (x1.2 to Fire-type attacks)│ Fire Blast (140 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Roar (Ends battle in wild ; randomly switches target in battle ; Priority -6) ; Outrage (150 ; Lasts 2-3 rounds, generate number to determine how many rounds) ; Darkest Lariat (115 ; Target’s stat changes don’t affect this attack’s damage) | Needed for Moveset: Leech Life (TR) | Desired Item(s): Expert Belt

User Image User Image Amalie (𝛿) ││ Level 25 │ 250/250 HP │ Intimidate: Lowers opponent’s Attack one stage when this Pokemon enters battle │ Jolly: A puppy in a big dog’s body, shy but very kind-hearted, often doesn’t realize her own size and strength and is prone to accidentally breaking things │ 11/25 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Extreme Speed (80 ; Priority +2) ; Flare Blitz (120 ; 4/10 Burn ; User takes recoil equal to ¼ damage dealt) ; Crunch (80 ; 7/10 Lowers target’s Defense one stage) ; Play Rough (90 ; ½ Lower target’s Attack one stage) | Desired Item(s): Choice Band

User Image User Image Gunnar││ Level 40│ 400/400 HP │ Swarm: x1.5 to Bug-type attacks when HP is below 1/3 ; Reduces post count for wild encounters by 3 when Pokemon is in active party│ Brave: Calm and easygoing, but can be brutal in combat, doesn’t really talk but is very expressive with his hands │ 22/25 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Brick Break (95 ; Ends effects of Reflect & Light Screen even vs. Pokemon with Fighting immunity) ; Night Slash (90 ; 1/10 Critical) ; Megahorn (140) ; Aerial Ace (80 ; Ignores accuracy and evasiveness) | Needed for Moveset: Close Combat (Lvl 60 or TR) ; Stone Edge (TR) | Desired Item(s): Metronome

User Image User Image Maja││ Level 34│ 340/340 HP │ Pickup: Reduce post counts for finding items by 10, doesn’t work if the item already takes 10 posts │ Impish: Curious and eager to learn, prone to wandering off on her own when she spots something interesting │ 14/30 EXP │ Held Item: Eviolite (Boosts Defense and Sp. Defense by 3 stages upon entering battle) │ Shadow Sneak (60 ; Priority +1) ; Psychic (110 ; 1/2 Lower target's Sp. Defense one stage) ; Calm Mind (Increases Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense one stage) ; Spirit Shackle (100 ; Traps target, Ghost types cannot be trapped) | Needed for Moveset: Crunch (Lvl 40 – Chengshen ; Lvl 37 – Ziyoushen) ; Will-O-Wisp (TM – Ziyoushen) | Desired Item(s): Light Ball

User Image (Ryuushu) Sigurd││ Level 27 │ 270/270 HP │ Magic Bounce: Reflects the effect of all stat lowering status moves (excluding Memento), non-damaging status condition-inducing moves, entry hazard moves, moves like Taunt and Torment, and so on back to the user │ Gentle: Kind and wise, quick to offer a helping hand or a word of sage advice, sees violence only as a last resort but not against fighting for the sake of enriching strength and experience │ 4/31 EXP │ Held Item: Odd Incense (x1.2 to Psychic-type attacks) │ Psychic (100 ; ½ Lower target’s Sp. Defense one stage) ; Aromatherapy (Heals status ailments of the user and their team) ; Dragon Claw (90) ; Bite (70 ; 4/10 Flinch) | Needed for Moveset: Draining Mist (Lvl 45) ; Air Slash (Lvl 33) | Desired Item(s): Soul Dew

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Eir││ Level 41 │ 410/410 HP │ Snow Warning: Summons a hailstorm upon entrance to battle that lasts for 5 turns │ Modest: Kind, very playful, rather childish but can be serious when absolutely needed, a bit pushy when she really wants attention │ 15/44 EXP │ Held Item: Nevermeltice (x1.2 to Ice attacks) │Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on the target) ; Moonblast (125 ; 8/10 Lower target’s Sp. Attack) ; Blizzard (140 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Safeguard (Prevents all status effects for 5 turns) | Needed for Moveset: Aurora Veil (Heart Scale or TR) ; Extrasensory (Heart Scale)

User Image User Image Coltrane││ Level 38 │ 380/380 HP │ Tough Claws: x1.3 damage boost to moves that make physical contact │ Careful: Cautious at first, but very kind and friendly to those he trusts, has a bit of a lisp but tries to speak normally regardless│ 31/43 EXP │ Held Item: Choice Scarf (Boosts Speed 3 stages, but only allows use of one move) │ Iron Tail (120; 7/10 Lowers target’s Defense) ; Earth Power (110 ; ½ Lower target’s Sp. Defense) ; Stone Edge (120 ; 1/10 Critical Hit) ; Bite (80 ; 4/10 Flinch) | Needed for Moveset: Crunch (Lvl 42 or TR) ; Drill Run (TR or Move Tutor)

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 39 │ 390/390 HP │ Infiltrator: Ignores effects of Light Screen, Reflect, Mist, and Safeguard │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │15/30 EXP │ Held Item: Safety Goggles (Protects the Pokemon from weather-related damage) │Boomburst (160) ; Fly (110 ; User flies up first turn, strikes next turn ; User is semi-invulnerable while in the air) ; Fleur Cannon (120 ; Lowers user's Sp. Attack two stages) ; Hurricane (130 ; 7/10 Confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage) | Needed for Moveset: Dragon Pulse (TR or Move Tutor or Heart Scale) ; Flamethrower (TR) | Desired Item(s): Assault Vest

User Image User Image Ingrid││ Level 35 │ 350/350 HP │ Justified: Raises Attack one stage when the Pokemon is hit by a Dark-type move │ Naughty: Assertive, daring, but protective of teammates, never backs down from a fight even against larger opponents │ 23/32 EXP │ Held Item: Muscle Band (x1.2 to physical attacks) │Dig (90 ; User digs underground first turn, strikes next turn) ; Mega Kick (130) ; Earthquake (110 ; x2 damage against Pokemon using Dig and Dive, ½ damage if Grassy Terrain is active) ; Dynamic Punch (120 ; Inflicts confusion on target) | Needed for Moveset: Iron Head (Move Tutor)

User Image (x1.5 EXP from battles) User Image Freya││ Level 36 │ 360/360 HP │ Competitive: Boosts Special Attack by two stages when a stat is lowered │ Bold: Tomboyish, not afraid to get dirty and roughed up, competitive, hates losing more than anything │ 33/36 EXP │ Held Item: Sea Incense (x1.2 to Water-type attacks) │ Scald (100 ; 7/10 Burn) ; Recover (Recovers ½ of max HP ; Can be used only 5 times in battle) ; Surf (110 ; Hits all adjacent Pokemon) ; Dragon Pulse (105) | Needed for Moveset: Ice Beam (TR) | Desired Item(s): Dreidel

User Image User Image Gar││ Level 25 │ 250/250 HP │ Soundproof: Pokemon is unaffected by sound-based moves │ Hasty: Tenacious, courageous, but very reckless and impulsive, very gluttonous │ 7/30 EXP │ Held Item: Life Orb (x1.3 damage to all attacks, user loses 1/10 HP for each attack they make) │ Sky Uppercut (95 ; Hits Pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Autotomize (Halves user’s weight and increases Speed two stages) ; Protect (Protects user for one round ; Priority +4 ; 1/5 chance success second time and 1/10 every subsequent round) ; Iron Head (90 ; 4/10 Flinch) | Needed for Moveset: Close Combat (Lvl 56 or TR) ; Outrage (Lvl 50 or TR)

User Image User Image Torgeir││ Level 22 │ 220/220 HP │ Speed Boost: Pokemon’s Speed raises by one stage at the end of each round │ Adamant: Stern, methodical, tactical, takes on the leadership role, but becomes easily flustered when things don’t go according to plan │ 15/20 EXP │ Held Item: Blazikenite (Atk x1.3 ; Sp. Atk x1.2 ; Speed x1.1) │ Flare Blitz (120 ; 4/10 Burn ; User takes ¼ damage dealt as recoil) ; High Jump Kick (130 ; 2/10 Miss chance ; User loses half max HP if move misses) ; Quick Attack (50 ; Priority +1) ; Blaze Kick (85 ; 1/10 Critical Hit ; 4/10 Burn) | Needed for Moveset: Thunder Punch (Tier 4 TM or Move Tutor) ; Night Slash (Egg Move) ; Focus Blast (TR)

User Image User Image Viola ││ Level 27 │ 270/270 HP │ Contrary: Inverts stat modifiers, any effects that lower the Pokemon’s stats raise it instead and vice versa │ Calm: Motherly and always eager to help, likes feeling needed, but can be a bit overbearing │ 8/32 EXP │ FP: 1/5 │ Held Item: Rose Incense (x1.2 to Grass-type attacks) │ Giga Drain (85 ; User heals ½ of damage dealt) ; Knock Off (75 ; x1.3 damage if target is holding item and removes held item for the rest of the battle) ; Aqua Tail (100) ; Seed Bomb (90) | Needed for Moveset: Leaf Blade (Lvl 32)

User Image (x1.5 EXP from battles) User Image Storm│ Θ ()│ Level 25 │ 250/250 HP │ Volt Absorb: Absorbs Electric type attacks and heals the Pokemon by ¼ its max HP │ Lonely: Tries to be cool and confident, but is kind of a dork at heart, curious and eager to learn just about anything that interests him │ 1/29 EXP │ Held Item: Zap Plate (x1.3 to Electric attacks) │ Thunder (120 ; 7/10 Paralysis ; hits target in air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Drain Punch (85 ; Heals user ½ of damage dealt) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack & accuracy one stage) ; Bounce (95 ; User bounces up first turn, strikes second turn ; 7/10 Paralysis) | Needed for Moveset: Play Rough (TR)

User Image User Image Jarl Reidar││ Level 30 │ 300/300 HP │ Iron Fist: x1.2 damage to punching attacks │ Jolly: Amiable, gets along well with most, good sense of humor, a bit on the lazy side but very lively when he gets going │ 1/34 EXP │ Held Item: N/A│ Bullet Punch (50 ; Priority +1) ; Hammer Arm (110 ; Lowers user’s Speed one stage) ; Ice Punch (85 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Gunk Shot (130 ; 7/10 Poison) | Needed for Moveset: Drain Punch (Tier 5 TM or Move Tutor) | Desired Item(s): Thick Club

User Image User Image Orpheus││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Illusion: Takes on appearance of any conscious allies when sent into battle, type does not change and Pokemon’s appearance reverts when attacked │ Mild: Performer first, fighter second, a gentleman yet still a trickster at heart, enjoys puzzles and riddles and all forms of fine art │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: Black Glasses (x1.2 Dark type attacks) │ Night Daze (85 ; Lowers target’s accuracy one stage) ; U-Turn (70 ; User switches out with another party member after use) ; Shadow Ball (80 ; 8/10 Lowers target’s Sp. Defense one stage) ; Extrasensory (80 ; 3/10 Flinch) | Needed for Moveset: Flamethrower (TR) ; Dark Pulse (TR) | Desired Item(s): Wise Glasses

User Image (Shiny Aviron) Hildegard││ Level 17│ 170/170 HP │ Sheer Force: Base power of attacks with additional effects raised by x1.3, but additional effects are ignored │ Lonely: Cautious yet curious, eager to learn about what interests her, tends to lash out when nervous or scared │ 1/17 EXP │ Held Item: EXP Share (Gains ½ EXP from battles) │ Heat Wave (95 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Iron Head (80 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Close Combat (120 ; Lowers Defense and Sp. Defense one stage) | Needed for Moveset: Dragon Dance (TR) ; Crunch (Lvl 34 or TR) ; Flare Blitz (Lvl 55 or TR) | Desired Item(s): Protective Pads

User Image

User Image

Key Items:
- Xtransceiver
- Family
- Mitsu Sage
- Su Yan Wang

- National Pokedex
- Old Rod
- Good Rod
- Badges

- TM Case
- TR Leech Life
- TR Solarbeam
- TM Thunder Wave
- TM Brick Break
- TM Power-Up Punch
- TM Volt Switch
- HM 01 Cut
- HM 02 Fly
- HM 03 Surf
- HM 04 Strength
- HM 06 Rock Smash

Personal Things:
- Swiss Army Knife
- Brass Knuckles
- Lighter
- Woodworking Tools
- Hand Radio
- Pumpkaboo Plush
- Halloween Costumes
- Dog Allergy Meds
- Skarmory Feathers

Items:
- Balm Mushroom
- Vs. Seeker
- Leftovers
- Firecrackers x10
- Roman Candle
- Lucky Egg x3
- Black Belt
- Choice Specs
- Sweet Hearts x4
- Battle Recorder
- Wise Glasses
- Paper Lantern
- Energy Drink

Pokeballs:
- Pokeballs (Unlimited)
- Heal Balls x11
- Fist Ball x2

Meds:
- Potions (Unlimited)
- Lemonades x3

Z-Crystals:
- Normalium Z
- Fightinium Z
- Waterium Z
- Firium Z
- Grassium Z
- Rockium Z

Berries:
- Leppa Berries x5
- Custap Berries x10
- Sitrus Berries x15
- Starf Berries x3
- Coba Berries x5
- Pomeg Berries x5
- Enigma Berries x13
- Lum Berries x4
- Belue Berries x13
- Liechi Berries x5
- Apicot Berries x5
- Kelpsy Berries x5
- Micle Berries x5
- Pomeg Berries x5
- Tamato Berries x5
- Colbur Berries x7
- Kee Berries x4
- Watmel Berries x8
- Spelon Berries x7
- Shuca Berries x5

Misc.:
- Dimensional Shard x4

a smol shy
Heya!! It's been a pretty long while since I've last heard anything from you, and I can understand if you've been too busy to be able to post as of lately. I'm going to go ahead and have Zoey move on for now, though, since it's been almost two years by now. Feel free to let me know if you'd like for them to meet back up again if or whenever you can come back and start posting more!

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:58 pm
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image (Ryuushu) User Image
Counters:
A snake in the grass (Wild Encounter): 72/2 (-3 from 5 – Gunnar’s Swarm)
Player 2 wants to battle (NPC Battle): 115/10
Crystal Shard: 25/25 (Reduced from 35 by Maja’s Pickup)
Area Specific – N/A
Berry Trees:
Kee: 5/25
Watmel: 5/20
Spelon: 3/20
Enigma: 3/25
Colbur: 1/25

Wishlist (Subject to Change): Battle Recorder (30), EXP Shares (50), Lucky Eggs (30 – Any city with a Gym), Big Mushrooms (30 – Forest or Cave), Bronze Stone (30), Tag Ball (35), Helmet Ball (35), Thick Club (30), Soul Dew (30), Light Ball (30), Expert Belt (30), Metronome (30), Choice Band (30), Protective Pads (30), GS Balls (Event), Balm Mushrooms (Mythic), Rare Candies (Event), VS Seeker (35), TR Dragon Dance (20), TR Close Combat (40), TR Flamethrower (40), TR Dark Pulse (30), TR Blaze Kick (30), TR Focus Blast (40)

Gotta have it (Claims):
Wise Glasses (August 2022 Horoscope)
TR Ice Beam (December 2021 Horoscope)

Planted Colbur berry tree!

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Sigurd nodded in wholehearted agreement with Zoey’s plans, ”That certainly does not sound like a half bad idea, more battle experience in general would be very helpful in the long-term, I’d say.” Right, well then it was settled, training up the team will be her main goal for now so they could give it their all when they went back to pick up where they’d left off with the island trials. While Mallow’s fight in the Lush Jungle hadn’t been their most challenging so far since they’d been more or less well prepared for it, Molayne and all of the other Trial Captains, Totem Pokemon, and Kahunas after him would definitely prove to be much harder hurdles to pass. Ones that would definitely require a bit more forethought, preparation, and tactical planning to overcome…

As the sliding doors of the Pokecenter opened up with a ‘WHOOSH’ of air from them making their exit, Runa’s ears perked upon hearing the sound as she, Orpheus, and Eir who’d been waiting outside walked over to reconvene.
”Ah, Zoey, while we were waiting for you, Eir happened to spot this flyer on a nearby bulletin board,” the dark-furred Lucario spoke up, holding out the aforementioned piece of blue colored paper with bold, stylized looking text on it, ”I think it might be of great interest to you.” Quirking a brow, Zoey accepted the offered piece of paper and began looking it over, furrowing her brow in thought. Apparently researchers had been noticing a large number of these objects known as ‘Wishing Stars’ appearing all around the world, and were asking for any quote-unquote ‘intrepid trainers with a knack for traveling and investigation’ to gather up any stars they come across and bring them in with the promise of great rewards for their efforts and participation. It… definitely sounded interesting enough, especially since she could see that there were locations even here in Sinnoh on the list of regions and the areas within each one where Wishing Stars were suspected to have fallen.

”Huh… Y’know, might not be a bad idea to try lookin’ for some of these, seems like there’s some neat prizes we could get if we can find enough of ‘em!” It sounded a lot like a scavenger hunt of sorts, which could be a pretty fun little side quest of sorts and a good excuse to really go out exploring here in Sinnoh and other regions as well. ”Though, uh, a lot of these ain’t really ringin’ any bells to me…” she admitted with a frown as she looked through the provided list of star locations. Knowing virtually next to nothing about Sinnoh in general, Fuego Ironworks, Iron Island, Sendoff Spring, and every other name was a complete mystery to her.
”Amalie and I know our way around the region pretty much like the backs of our hands, we’d be happy to lend our knowledge to guide you if you wish,” she assured with a nod and a small smile, gesturing with a paw out towards the horizon northeast of them, ”The Fuego Ironworks is easily the closest one to us right now, just over that way if I remember right. It’d be a pretty simple detour stop to make on the way to Eterna from here, and I believe the Pokemon there are a fair bit tougher if you wanted to get in some more training too.”

”Yeah? Sounds pretty good to me! We can make a quick pit stop there after we’re done here,” Zoey affirmed with a grin, gesturing for her Pokemon to come along as she started heading for the gym. Judging from just the general vibe of the city overall and the very obvious focus on mining, she had a feeling the gym leader here specialized in Rock types. Although, with this being very much a beginner sort of gym, most of her Pokemon would definitely be pretty overleveled for it save for maybe two of them. She definitely wasn’t going to be sending Hildegard into battle until she had fully recovered, not wanting to put her in further danger of permanent damage to her injured wing, and Orpheus didn’t seem especially keen on jumping into a full on fight just yet. ”Yo Sig, would ya mind takin’ on this gym? It’d be a pretty easy battle, yeah, but I at least wanna make it feel fair without just completely steamrollin’ through the guy’s whole team, y’know?” That and out of all of the Pokemon on her team that she felt she could trust to be able to take them on easily yet still go easy enough to make the fight not feel quite as one-sided. Call it some odd sense of honor, but at least when it came to people of respectable strength and authority, she believed that it should at least be a fair fight in some capacity.

”Certainly, I’d be happy to have the honor~ That’s actually quite thoughtful of you to consider, Zoey,” the Ryuushu admonished with a dip of his head as they made their way into the Oreburgh gym. ”Eh, call me ol’ fashioned, but if I’m gonna be battlin’ for a badge, I feel like it should at least be a decently fair fight even if our team is a lot stronger than his,” the redhead simply commented with a shrug. At the very least she wasn’t going to be one of those assholes who sent out their strongest fighter right away just to blitz through the opposing team and get the battle over with as soon as possible.

Ascending up the numerous staircases to reach the highest peak where Roark awaited them, the man glanced over and gave them a wave.
”Oh hey! Uh, are you here for the gym challenge?” he asked, touching a yellow diamond-shaped crystal to his still fainted Geodude, ”Would you mind giving me just a minute? Sorry for any inconvenience, we got roughed up pretty good by the last challenger who came through.” s the little crystal in his hand gave off a brief golden glow before crumbling into dust, the rock Pokemon opened its eyes and flexed its arms with newly restored vigor as the man pulled out a few more potions and began spraying it down. ”Sure, man, no problem,” Zoey said casually with a nod, gesturing for Sigurd to get into position while Roark finished tending to his Pokemon. Man, must be a pretty rough gig being the first gym leader in the league challenge, dealing with lots of new trainers aiming to get their first badge and likely stronger trainers coming through hoping to add more to their growing collection as well on the daily. Definitely couldn’t be her, but she could respect them for being able to put up with it and still take dealing with so many losses in stride at the end of the day.

”Alright, I think we’re ready now! Thanks for your patience, haha,” Roark finally piped up as he straightened himself back up, brushing a bit of dust off of his pants as his now healthy Pokemon hovered onto the field and slammed its fists together and daringly stared the Ryuushu down, ”Let’s give this one our absolute best shot, Geodude!” Sigurd glanced back over his shoulder towards Zoey and dipped his head before turning back to his opponent, meeting the Geodude’s challenging glare as he put on his own game face and bared his sharp little teeth right back. ”Heh, aight, well in that case let’s get ready to rock!” the redhead called out, already feeling pretty pepped up for this battle as she clenched her fists and grinned in excitement. With a growl, the Ryuushu wasted no time as he took the momentary advantage of their higher level and speed to sprint towards his opponent, claws glowing brightly with strong energy as he lashed out at the Rock type to land the first blow and start the battle proper. 】☆ ☆

[MF'N GYM BATTLE LES GOOOOOO]
A new opponent has appeared! Zoey challenges Gym Leader Roark!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battle #1

Roark sent out Geodude!

Geodude▐ Rock/Ground▐ ♂▐ Lv 13▐ 130/130 HP▐ Ability: Rock Head - Prevents recoil damage from attacks▐
█ ◆ █►▐ Rock Throw▐ Rock▐ Physical▐ 50
█ ◆ █►▐ Defense Curl▐ Normal▐ Status▐ Raise user's physical defense one stage, doubles the power of rollout & ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
█ ◆ █►▐ Rollout▐ Rock▐ Physical▐ Makes Contact▐ Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount.
█ ◆ █►▐ Stealth Rock▐ Rock▐ Physical▐ Hits Multiple Targets▐ Damages Opponent Switching into Battle. Damage is Based on Weakness to Rock

Zoey sent out Sigurd!

Sigurd used Dragon Claw!

Geodude took 90 damage! (80 BP + 10 Level Boost) (40/130)

Geodude used Stealth Rock!

Pointed stones float in the air around Zoey’s team!

Sigurd used Dragon Claw!

Geodude took 90 damage! (0/130)

Geodude fainted!

----------------------------------------------------

Intermission #1

Roark sent out Onix!

Onix▐ Rock/Ground▐ ♂▐ Lv 15▐ 150/150 HP▐ Ability: Rock Head - Prevents recoil damage from attacks▐
█ ◆ █►▐ Rock Throw▐ Rock▐ Physical▐ 50
█ ◆ █►▐ Screech▐ Normal▐ Status▐ Lowers target's defense by two stages
█ ◆ █►▐ Tackle▐ Normal▐ Physical▐ Makes Contact▐ 50
█ ◆ █►▐ Stealth Rock▐ Rock▐ Physical▐ Hits Multiple Targets▐ Damages Opponent Switching into Battle. Damage is Based on Weakness to Rock

Zoey keeps in Sigurd!

----------------------------------------

Battle #2

Sigurd used Dragon Claw!

Onix took 90 damage! (60/150)

Onix used Rock Throw

Sigurd takes 40 damage! (50 BP – 10 Defense Boost) (230/270)

Sigurd used Psychic!

Onix took 120 damage! (90 BP + 10 Level Boost x 1.2 Odd Incense Boost) (0/150)

Onix fainted!

-----------------------------------------

Intermission #2

Roark sent out Cranidos!

Cranidos▐ Rock▐ ♂▐ Lv 17▐ 170/170 HP▐ Ability: Mold Breaker - The Opponent's Ability has no effect▐
█ ◆ █►▐ Headbutt▐ Normal▐ Physical▐ Makes Contact▐ 70▐ 4/10 Chance to cause target to Flinch
█ ◆ █►▐ Pursuit▐ Dark▐ Physical▐ Makes Contact▐ Priority: +7▐ 40▐ Double damage if the opponent is switching out
█ ◆ █►▐ Leer▐ Normal▐ Status▐ Lowers target's defense by one stage
█ ◆ █►▐ Take Down▐ Physical▐ Makes Contact▐ 90▐ User takes recoil damage equal to 1/4 of the damage dealt.

Zoey kept out Sigurd!

--------------------------------------------

Battle #3

Sigurd used Dragon Claw!

Cranidos took 90 damage! (80/170)

Cranidos used Take Down!

Sigurd took 80 damage! (90 BP – 10 Defense Boost) (150/270)

Cranidos took 20 damage as recoil! (0.25 x 80 = 20) (60/170)

Sigurd used Psychic!

Cranidos took 120 damage! (0/170)

Cranidos fainted!

Zoey has beaten Gym Leader Roark!

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Runa ││ Level 33│ 330/330 HP │ Inner Focus: Pokemon cannot be flinched │ Relaxed: Laid back, calm, and amiable, loves a good challenge and works hard to play hard, prone to letting her emotions boil over when stressed │ 22/27 EXP│ Held Item: N/A │ Aura Sphere (100 ; Ignores accuracy & evasiveness) ; Life Dew (Heals user and all allies by ¼ of their max HP) ; Meteor Mash (110 ; 7/10 Raise user’s Attack one stage) ; Laser Focus (Next attack guaranteed critical hit) | Needed for Moveset: Blaze Kick (TR) ; Cross Chop (Egg Move) | Desired Item(s): Lucarionite

User Image (x1.5 EXP from battles) User Image Lukas││ Level 43 │ 430/430 HP │ Intimidate: Lowers opponent’s Attack one stage when the Pokemon enters battle │ Naughty: Appears lazy, but quite lively and a bit mischievous │ 6/45 EXP │ Held Item: Charcoal (x1.2 to Fire-type attacks)│ Fire Blast (140 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Roar (Ends battle in wild ; randomly switches target in battle ; Priority -6) ; Outrage (150 ; Lasts 2-3 rounds, generate number to determine how many rounds) ; Darkest Lariat (115 ; Target’s stat changes don’t affect this attack’s damage) | Needed for Moveset: Leech Life (TR) | Desired Item(s): Expert Belt

User Image User Image Amalie (𝛿) ││ Level 25 │ 250/250 HP │ Intimidate: Lowers opponent’s Attack one stage when this Pokemon enters battle │ Jolly: A puppy in a big dog’s body, shy but very kind-hearted, often doesn’t realize her own size and strength and is prone to accidentally breaking things │ 11/25 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Extreme Speed (80 ; Priority +2) ; Flare Blitz (120 ; 4/10 Burn ; User takes recoil equal to ¼ damage dealt) ; Crunch (80 ; 7/10 Lowers target’s Defense one stage) ; Play Rough (90 ; ½ Lower target’s Attack one stage) | Desired Item(s): Choice Band

User Image User Image Gunnar││ Level 40│ 400/400 HP │ Swarm: x1.5 to Bug-type attacks when HP is below 1/3 ; Reduces post count for wild encounters by 3 when Pokemon is in active party│ Brave: Calm and easygoing, but can be brutal in combat, doesn’t really talk but is very expressive with his hands │ 23/25 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Brick Break (95 ; Ends effects of Reflect & Light Screen even vs. Pokemon with Fighting immunity) ; Night Slash (90 ; 1/10 Critical) ; Megahorn (140) ; Aerial Ace (80 ; Ignores accuracy and evasiveness) | Needed for Moveset: Close Combat (Lvl 60 or TR) ; Stone Edge (TR) | Desired Item(s): Metronome

User Image User Image Maja││ Level 34│ 340/340 HP │ Pickup: Reduce post counts for finding items by 10, doesn’t work if the item already takes 10 posts │ Impish: Curious and eager to learn, prone to wandering off on her own when she spots something interesting │ 15/30 EXP │ Held Item: Eviolite (Boosts Defense and Sp. Defense by 3 stages upon entering battle) │ Shadow Sneak (60 ; Priority +1) ; Psychic (110 ; 1/2 Lower target's Sp. Defense one stage) ; Calm Mind (Increases Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense one stage) ; Spirit Shackle (100 ; Traps target, Ghost types cannot be trapped) | Needed for Moveset: Crunch (Lvl 40 – Chengshen ; Lvl 37 – Ziyoushen) ; Will-O-Wisp (TM – Ziyoushen) | Desired Item(s): Light Ball

User Image (Ryuushu) Sigurd││ Level 27 │ 270/270 HP │ Magic Bounce: Reflects the effect of all stat lowering status moves (excluding Memento), non-damaging status condition-inducing moves, entry hazard moves, moves like Taunt and Torment, and so on back to the user │ Gentle: Kind and wise, quick to offer a helping hand or a word of sage advice, sees violence only as a last resort but not against fighting for the sake of enriching strength and experience │ 5/31 EXP │ Held Item: Odd Incense (x1.2 to Psychic-type attacks) │ Psychic (100 ; ½ Lower target’s Sp. Defense one stage) ; Aromatherapy (Heals status ailments of the user and their team) ; Dragon Claw (90) ; Bite (70 ; 4/10 Flinch) | Needed for Moveset: Draining Mist (Lvl 45) ; Air Slash (Lvl 33) | Desired Item(s): Soul Dew

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Eir││ Level 41 │ 410/410 HP │ Snow Warning: Summons a hailstorm upon entrance to battle that lasts for 5 turns │ Modest: Kind, very playful, rather childish but can be serious when absolutely needed, a bit pushy when she really wants attention │ 15/44 EXP │ Held Item: Nevermeltice (x1.2 to Ice attacks) │Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on the target) ; Moonblast (125 ; 8/10 Lower target’s Sp. Attack) ; Blizzard (140 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Safeguard (Prevents all status effects for 5 turns) | Needed for Moveset: Aurora Veil (Heart Scale or TR) ; Extrasensory (Heart Scale)

User Image User Image Coltrane││ Level 38 │ 380/380 HP │ Tough Claws: x1.3 damage boost to moves that make physical contact │ Careful: Cautious at first, but very kind and friendly to those he trusts, has a bit of a lisp but tries to speak normally regardless│ 31/43 EXP │ Held Item: Choice Scarf (Boosts Speed 3 stages, but only allows use of one move) │ Iron Tail (120; 7/10 Lowers target’s Defense) ; Earth Power (110 ; ½ Lower target’s Sp. Defense) ; Stone Edge (120 ; 1/10 Critical Hit) ; Bite (80 ; 4/10 Flinch) | Needed for Moveset: Crunch (Lvl 42 or TR) ; Drill Run (TR or Move Tutor)

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 39 │ 390/390 HP │ Infiltrator: Ignores effects of Light Screen, Reflect, Mist, and Safeguard │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │15/30 EXP │ Held Item: Safety Goggles (Protects the Pokemon from weather-related damage) │Boomburst (160) ; Fly (110 ; User flies up first turn, strikes next turn ; User is semi-invulnerable while in the air) ; Fleur Cannon (120 ; Lowers user's Sp. Attack two stages) ; Hurricane (130 ; 7/10 Confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage) | Needed for Moveset: Dragon Pulse (TR or Move Tutor or Heart Scale) ; Flamethrower (TR) | Desired Item(s): Assault Vest

User Image User Image Ingrid││ Level 35 │ 350/350 HP │ Justified: Raises Attack one stage when the Pokemon is hit by a Dark-type move │ Naughty: Assertive, daring, but protective of teammates, never backs down from a fight even against larger opponents │ 23/32 EXP │ Held Item: Muscle Band (x1.2 to physical attacks) │Dig (90 ; User digs underground first turn, strikes next turn) ; Mega Kick (130) ; Earthquake (110 ; x2 damage against Pokemon using Dig and Dive, ½ damage if Grassy Terrain is active) ; Dynamic Punch (120 ; Inflicts confusion on target) | Needed for Moveset: Iron Head (Move Tutor)

User Image (x1.5 EXP from battles) User Image Freya││ Level 36 │ 360/360 HP │ Competitive: Boosts Special Attack by two stages when a stat is lowered │ Bold: Tomboyish, not afraid to get dirty and roughed up, competitive, hates losing more than anything │ 33/36 EXP │ Held Item: Sea Incense (x1.2 to Water-type attacks) │ Scald (100 ; 7/10 Burn) ; Recover (Recovers ½ of max HP ; Can be used only 5 times in battle) ; Surf (110 ; Hits all adjacent Pokemon) ; Dragon Pulse (105) | Needed for Moveset: Ice Beam (TR) | Desired Item(s): Dreidel

User Image User Image Gar││ Level 25 │ 250/250 HP │ Soundproof: Pokemon is unaffected by sound-based moves │ Hasty: Tenacious, courageous, but very reckless and impulsive, very gluttonous │ 7/30 EXP │ Held Item: Life Orb (x1.3 damage to all attacks, user loses 1/10 HP for each attack they make) │ Sky Uppercut (95 ; Hits Pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Autotomize (Halves user’s weight and increases Speed two stages) ; Protect (Protects user for one round ; Priority +4 ; 1/5 chance success second time and 1/10 every subsequent round) ; Iron Head (90 ; 4/10 Flinch) | Needed for Moveset: Close Combat (Lvl 56 or TR) ; Outrage (Lvl 50 or TR)

User Image User Image Torgeir││ Level 22 │ 220/220 HP │ Speed Boost: Pokemon’s Speed raises by one stage at the end of each round │ Adamant: Stern, methodical, tactical, takes on the leadership role, but becomes easily flustered when things don’t go according to plan │ 15/20 EXP │ Held Item: Blazikenite (Atk x1.3 ; Sp. Atk x1.2 ; Speed x1.1) │ Flare Blitz (120 ; 4/10 Burn ; User takes ¼ damage dealt as recoil) ; High Jump Kick (130 ; 2/10 Miss chance ; User loses half max HP if move misses) ; Quick Attack (50 ; Priority +1) ; Blaze Kick (85 ; 1/10 Critical Hit ; 4/10 Burn) | Needed for Moveset: Thunder Punch (Tier 4 TM or Move Tutor) ; Night Slash (Egg Move) ; Focus Blast (TR)

User Image User Image Viola ││ Level 27 │ 270/270 HP │ Contrary: Inverts stat modifiers, any effects that lower the Pokemon’s stats raise it instead and vice versa │ Calm: Motherly and always eager to help, likes feeling needed, but can be a bit overbearing │ 8/32 EXP │ FP: 1/5 │ Held Item: Rose Incense (x1.2 to Grass-type attacks) │ Giga Drain (85 ; User heals ½ of damage dealt) ; Knock Off (75 ; x1.3 damage if target is holding item and removes held item for the rest of the battle) ; Aqua Tail (100) ; Seed Bomb (90) | Needed for Moveset: Leaf Blade (Lvl 32)

User Image (x1.5 EXP from battles) User Image Storm│ Θ ()│ Level 25 │ 250/250 HP │ Volt Absorb: Absorbs Electric type attacks and heals the Pokemon by ¼ its max HP │ Lonely: Tries to be cool and confident, but is kind of a dork at heart, curious and eager to learn just about anything that interests him │ 1/29 EXP │ Held Item: Zap Plate (x1.3 to Electric attacks) │ Thunder (120 ; 7/10 Paralysis ; hits target in air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Drain Punch (85 ; Heals user ½ of damage dealt) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack & accuracy one stage) ; Bounce (95 ; User bounces up first turn, strikes second turn ; 7/10 Paralysis) | Needed for Moveset: Play Rough (TR)

User Image User Image Jarl Reidar││ Level 30 │ 300/300 HP │ Iron Fist: x1.2 damage to punching attacks │ Jolly: Amiable, gets along well with most, good sense of humor, a bit on the lazy side but very lively when he gets going │ 1/34 EXP │ Held Item: N/A│ Bullet Punch (50 ; Priority +1) ; Hammer Arm (110 ; Lowers user’s Speed one stage) ; Ice Punch (85 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Gunk Shot (130 ; 7/10 Poison) | Needed for Moveset: Drain Punch (Tier 5 TM or Move Tutor) | Desired Item(s): Thick Club

User Image User Image Orpheus││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Illusion: Takes on appearance of any conscious allies when sent into battle, type does not change and Pokemon’s appearance reverts when attacked │ Mild: Performer first, fighter second, a gentleman yet still a trickster at heart, enjoys puzzles and riddles and all forms of fine art │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: Black Glasses (x1.2 Dark type attacks) │ Night Daze (85 ; Lowers target’s accuracy one stage) ; U-Turn (70 ; User switches out with another party member after use) ; Shadow Ball (80 ; 8/10 Lowers target’s Sp. Defense one stage) ; Extrasensory (80 ; 3/10 Flinch) | Needed for Moveset: Flamethrower (TR) ; Dark Pulse (TR) | Desired Item(s): Wise Glasses

User Image (Shiny Aviron) Hildegard││ Level 17│ 170/170 HP │ Sheer Force: Base power of attacks with additional effects raised by x1.3, but additional effects are ignored │ Lonely: Cautious yet curious, eager to learn about what interests her, tends to lash out when nervous or scared │ 1/17 EXP │ Held Item: EXP Share (Gains ½ EXP from battles) │ Heat Wave (95 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Iron Head (80 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Close Combat (120 ; Lowers Defense and Sp. Defense one stage) | Needed for Moveset: Dragon Dance (TR) ; Crunch (Lvl 34 or TR) ; Flare Blitz (Lvl 55 or TR) | Desired Item(s): Protective Pads

User Image

User Image

Key Items:
- Xtransceiver
- Family
- Mitsu Sage
- Su Yan Wang

- National Pokedex
- Old Rod
- Good Rod
- Badges

- TM Case
- TR Leech Life
- TR Solarbeam
- TM Thunder Wave
- TM Brick Break
- TM Power-Up Punch
- TM Volt Switch
- HM 01 Cut
- HM 02 Fly
- HM 03 Surf
- HM 04 Strength
- HM 06 Rock Smash

Personal Things:
- Swiss Army Knife
- Brass Knuckles
- Lighter
- Woodworking Tools
- Hand Radio
- Pumpkaboo Plush
- Halloween Costumes
- Dog Allergy Meds
- Skarmory Feathers

Items:
- Balm Mushroom
- Vs. Seeker
- Leftovers
- Firecrackers x10
- Roman Candle
- Lucky Egg x3
- Black Belt
- Choice Specs
- Sweet Hearts x4
- Battle Recorder
- Wise Glasses
- Paper Lantern
- Energy Drink

Pokeballs:
- Pokeballs (Unlimited)
- Heal Balls x11
- Fist Ball x2

Meds:
- Potions (Unlimited)
- Lemonades x3

Z-Crystals:
- Normalium Z
- Fightinium Z
- Waterium Z
- Firium Z
- Grassium Z
- Rockium Z

Berries:
- Leppa Berries x5
- Custap Berries x10
- Sitrus Berries x15
- Starf Berries x3
- Coba Berries x5
- Pomeg Berries x5
- Enigma Berries x13
- Lum Berries x4
- Belue Berries x13
- Liechi Berries x5
- Apicot Berries x5
- Kelpsy Berries x5
- Micle Berries x5
- Pomeg Berries x5
- Tamato Berries x5
- Colbur Berries x6
- Kee Berries x4
- Watmel Berries x8
- Spelon Berries x7
- Shuca Berries x5

Misc.:
- Dimensional Shard x4

KipsterHipster

IndeciisiiveWolk

JoshsPandaAngel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:18 pm
Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Leader Roark

Battle approved!

Zoey Received:
- Coal Badge
- Any tier 1 TM
+30 exp. awarded to Sigurd  

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:37 pm
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

Team Out of Ball: User Image (Ryuushu) User Image User Image
Counters:
A snake in the grass (Wild Encounter): 73/2 (-3 from 5 – Gunnar’s Swarm)
Player 2 wants to battle (NPC Battle): 116/10
Crystal Shard: 25/25 (Reduced from 35 by Maja’s Pickup)
Soul Dew: 1/20 (Reduced from 30 by Maja’s Pickup)
Area Specific – N/A
Berry Trees:
Kee: 6/25
Watmel: 6/20
Spelon: 4/20
Enigma: 4/25
Colbur: 2/25

Gotta have it (Claims):
TR Ice Beam (December 2021 Horoscope)
Tag Balls x3 (2022 Easter Event Non-Event Pokeballs Claim)

Planted Colbur berry tree!

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 The Geodude let out a shout of pain and defiance as Sigurd’s claws raked across its stony body, not intending to go down without getting off some kind of move to aid its teammates. ”Geo!” the Rock-type called out, flexing its arms and causing a small shower of pointed stones to fly off of its body and land on the Ryuushu’s side of the field. Zoey narrowed her eyes as she saw them hover in the air for a brief moment before suddenly vanishing, as if they’d suddenly turned invisible. ”Stealth rocks, they’re used to inflict damage on incoming Pokemon on the opposing team when they’re switched out during battle,” Runa informed helpfully, hovering nearby as she watched the battle from the sidelines, ”Unless you intend to switch Sigurd out, I don’t think you need worry about them. But do keep in mind that they’ll stay there until you can clear them away somehow.”

”Good to know…” Zoey affirmed with a nod, mentally clocking the newly set up hazards on her side of the field for future reference. Not that she really needed to, but still… could be good to keep that in mind if she’d be able to teach a move like that to someone on her team. Being able to weaken the opponent’s incoming Pokemon if they switch out or replace a fainted one could come pretty handy to wear tougher foes down more easily. ”Hit ‘em with the claw again, Sig!” The Ryuushu reacted quickly to the command as he made a dash for the Geodude once more, claws glowing brightly with draconic energy as he leapt and brought them down upon his opponent in a finishing blow. Though this time, he made especially sure to dial back the power a little, just enough to knock it out without going too overboard. Roark’s other Pokemon definitely put up more of a fight, though, as the Onix hurled a heavy rock that struck him decently hard and the Cranidos that just hit him dead-on with a full on headbutt at the cost of taking a bit of damage to itself as recoil. Still, Sigurd weathered the hits without so much as breaking a sweat, finishing them off by applying a certain amount of pressure onto their minds with his psychic strength, just enough to incapacitate them without causing any significant harm.

”Hell yeah! Nicely done there, Sig!” the redhead cheered as their last opponent fell, Roark giving a laugh as he returned his now fainted Cranidos.
”That was a pretty good fight, I’d say! To be fair, even just from the looks of your Pokemon I can tell you’re pretty strong, so I had a feeling we wouldn’t stand a chance,” he admitted with a slight grin, approaching and holding his hand out towards the taller woman to give over her newly won Coal Badge and a TM disc, ”But fair’s fair, I did actually enjoy myself a little bit there, so thanks for that! Good game!”

”Good game, man! You weren’t half bad yourself,” she returned in kind, tucking away the offered items before taking firm hold of Roark’s hand and giving it a hearty shake. ”Maybe next time we meet, it’ll be for a rematch on more even grounds, yeah?” Giving a wave farewell to Roark, not wanting to take up too much of his time since he’d have to get prepped for the next incoming challenger, Zoey and her Pokemon exited from the gym and quickly stepped aside to avoid blocking any incoming foot traffic from the doorway. ”So the Fuego Ironworks you said, yeah?” she asked, fiddling with her Xtransceiver briefly to open up a map of the region, ”Whereabouts is it, exactly?” Runa had already pointed out a general direction, but since she didn’t know much about the region in general she preferred having visual confirmation so she could guide Piper there accordingly.

”Right about… here,” Orpheus spoke up, tapping a point on the map above what looked to be another town or city to the northeast of them, ”It’s a short distance north from Floaroma, quite hard to miss since it’s really just a large warehouse-looking building near a river. Normally it’d take a bit of swimming to be able reach, but flying makes it far easier~” Glancing over towards the dark-furred Lucario, the night-haired Zoroark gave a knowing grin and a nod as she seemed a little surprised. ”My former owner and I did our fair share of traveling around Sinnoh quite some time ago. Granted, my knowledge of certain areas is a bit foggy and my memories aren’t as fresh as yours surely are, but I can certainly pitch in to help as well~”

”…Quite impressive, I’ll admit, especially for not being a Sinnoh native,” Runa admonished as she dipped her head in respect, chuckling softly at the Zoroark’s sheepish grin at the compliment before turning her attention back to Zoey. ”Aight, got it. Hope ya don’t mind restin’ for a bit in yer ball for the time bein’, Eir,” she said, pulling out the Ninetales’ Pokeball to return her so that Piper didn’t have to worry about carrying so much, though the fox hardly seemed to mind as she went back into her ball without any complaints. ”Wouldn’t be a half bad idea to take a little nap, yeah… A warehouse doesn’t really sound all that exciting for exploring anyways, so I can sit out for now.” Eir’s voice reassured her mentally, her telepathic voice even sounding a bit tired. Frankly Zoey couldn’t blame her, today has been full of all kinds of exciting and stressful events so far between helping Lakshmi with hunting down that shadow Chimchar and all of those ghosts popping up back at Lake Verity.

”Heh, fair enough there. Sleep well, princess~” Placing Eir’s Pokeball on her belt and giving it a couple pats, she then grabbed Piper’s ball and sent out the Noivern in her place. The dragon gave a yawn and shook herself off, apparently having just woken up from a nap when she had been released as she looked towards Zoey and perked her ears up in curiosity. ”Hey Pipes, ya up for goin’ on a bit o’ a flyin’ trip ‘round the region? We’ve got a few different places to stop by before we head over to Eterna, if ya wouldn’t mind at least,” Zoey asked, not wanting to overwork the dragon too much since she was pretty much their main flying transport for the time being.
”O-Oh! Uh, sure? I-I mean of course!” Piper tittered with a nod, somewhat anxious but a bit excited at doing a bit more traveling, having gotten in a good bit of rest after the long trip to Sinnoh from Alola. Sigurd gave a small smile towards his fellow Dragon-type, dipping his head towards her.

”My kind are capable of flying as well, though it works a bit differently for us than most other Pokemon that can do so. Granted, my carrying capacity is much more limited, but I can help with traveling as well in case of emergencies,” he informed lightly, Zoey making a mental note of it as well for the future and nodding gratefully towards the Ryuushu for his generous offer. Having more options was never a bad idea, at least so that they wouldn’t have to constantly rely just on Piper to be able to get them around in case of especially dire situations. ”Thanks, it’s much appreciated, Sig,” she remarked with a warm smile, moving to hop onto Piper’s back as the Noivern bent down to let them climb on, ”We’re headin’ northeast, Pipes. Just keep an eye out for a bigass warehouse-lookin’ buildin’ near a river, that’s where we’re goin’.” The Noivern flicked her ears in confirmation at that as she turned to face towards the indicated direction, it hardly sounded too difficult since she doubted there were many places around here that would fit that exact description down to the letter. Once Runa and Orpheus had gotten themselves settled on her back and with Sigurd prepared to follow alongside, the dragon spread her wings and took to the skies with a ‘whoosh’ of air, soaring above Oreburgh and leaving it behind as they made way further north. 】☆ ☆

[Battle HUD]
N/A

(( Oodles of Overpowered Chespins: Exit to Valley Windworks ))

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Runa ││ Level 33│ 330/330 HP │ Inner Focus: Pokemon cannot be flinched │ Relaxed: Laid back, calm, and amiable, loves a good challenge and works hard to play hard, prone to letting her emotions boil over when stressed │ 23/27 EXP│ Held Item: N/A │ Aura Sphere (100 ; Ignores accuracy & evasiveness) ; Life Dew (Heals user and all allies by ¼ of their max HP) ; Meteor Mash (110 ; 7/10 Raise user’s Attack one stage) ; Laser Focus (Next attack guaranteed critical hit) | Needed for Moveset: Blaze Kick (TR) ; Cross Chop (Egg Move) | Desired Item(s): Lucarionite

User Image (x1.5 EXP from battles) User Image Lukas││ Level 43 │ 430/430 HP │ Intimidate: Lowers opponent’s Attack one stage when the Pokemon enters battle │ Naughty: Appears lazy, but quite lively and a bit mischievous │ 7/45 EXP │ Held Item: Charcoal (x1.2 to Fire-type attacks)│ Fire Blast (140 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Roar (Ends battle in wild ; randomly switches target in battle ; Priority -6) ; Outrage (150 ; Lasts 2-3 rounds, generate number to determine how many rounds) ; Darkest Lariat (115 ; Target’s stat changes don’t affect this attack’s damage) | Needed for Moveset: Leech Life (TR) | Desired Item(s): Expert Belt

User Image User Image Amalie (𝛿) ││ Level 25 │ 250/250 HP │ Intimidate: Lowers opponent’s Attack one stage when this Pokemon enters battle │ Jolly: A puppy in a big dog’s body, shy but very kind-hearted, often doesn’t realize her own size and strength and is prone to accidentally breaking things │ 12/25 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Extreme Speed (80 ; Priority +2) ; Flare Blitz (120 ; 4/10 Burn ; User takes recoil equal to ¼ damage dealt) ; Crunch (80 ; 7/10 Lowers target’s Defense one stage) ; Play Rough (90 ; ½ Lower target’s Attack one stage) | Desired Item(s): Choice Band

User Image User Image Gunnar││ Level 40│ 400/400 HP │ Swarm: x1.5 to Bug-type attacks when HP is below 1/3 ; Reduces post count for wild encounters by 3 when Pokemon is in active party│ Brave: Calm and easygoing, but can be brutal in combat, doesn’t really talk but is very expressive with his hands │ 24/25 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Brick Break (95 ; Ends effects of Reflect & Light Screen even vs. Pokemon with Fighting immunity) ; Night Slash (90 ; 1/10 Critical) ; Megahorn (140) ; Aerial Ace (80 ; Ignores accuracy and evasiveness) | Needed for Moveset: Close Combat (Lvl 60 or TR) ; Stone Edge (TR) | Desired Item(s): Metronome

User Image User Image Maja││ Level 34│ 340/340 HP │ Pickup: Reduce post counts for finding items by 10, doesn’t work if the item already takes 10 posts │ Impish: Curious and eager to learn, prone to wandering off on her own when she spots something interesting │ 16/30 EXP │ Held Item: Eviolite (Boosts Defense and Sp. Defense by 3 stages upon entering battle) │ Shadow Sneak (60 ; Priority +1) ; Psychic (110 ; 1/2 Lower target's Sp. Defense one stage) ; Calm Mind (Increases Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense one stage) ; Spirit Shackle (100 ; Traps target, Ghost types cannot be trapped) | Needed for Moveset: Crunch (Lvl 40 – Chengshen ; Lvl 37 – Ziyoushen) ; Will-O-Wisp (TM – Ziyoushen) | Desired Item(s): Light Ball

User Image (Ryuushu) Sigurd││ Level 28 │ 280/280 HP │ Magic Bounce: Reflects the effect of all stat lowering status moves (excluding Memento), non-damaging status condition-inducing moves, entry hazard moves, moves like Taunt and Torment, and so on back to the user │ Gentle: Kind and wise, quick to offer a helping hand or a word of sage advice, sees violence only as a last resort but not against fighting for the sake of enriching strength and experience │ 5/32 EXP │ Held Item: Odd Incense (x1.2 to Psychic-type attacks) │ Psychic (100 ; ½ Lower target’s Sp. Defense one stage) ; Aromatherapy (Heals status ailments of the user and their team) ; Dragon Claw (90) ; Bite (70 ; 4/10 Flinch) | Needed for Moveset: Draining Mist (Lvl 45) ; Air Slash (Lvl 33) | Desired Item(s): Soul Dew

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image (Shiny Aviron) Hildegard││ Level 17│ 170/170 HP │ Sheer Force: Base power of attacks with additional effects raised by x1.3, but additional effects are ignored │ Lonely: Cautious yet curious, eager to learn about what interests her, tends to lash out when nervous or scared │ 16/17 EXP │ Held Item: EXP Share (Gains ½ EXP from battles) │ Heat Wave (95 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Iron Head (80 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Close Combat (120 ; Lowers Defense and Sp. Defense one stage) | Needed for Moveset: Dragon Dance (TR) ; Crunch (Lvl 34 or TR) ; Flare Blitz (Lvl 55 or TR) | Desired Item(s): Protective Pads

User Image

User Image

Key Items:
- Xtransceiver
- Family
- Mitsu Sage
- Su Yan Wang

- National Pokedex
- Old Rod
- Good Rod
- Badges
- Sinnoh: Coal Badge

- TM Case
- TR Leech Life
- TR Solarbeam
- TM Thunder Wave
- TM Sand Tomb
- TM Brick Break
- TM Power-Up Punch
- TM Volt Switch
- HM 01 Cut
- HM 02 Fly
- HM 03 Surf
- HM 04 Strength
- HM 06 Rock Smash

Personal Things:
- Swiss Army Knife
- Brass Knuckles
- Lighter
- Woodworking Tools
- Hand Radio
- Pumpkaboo Plush
- Halloween Costumes
- Dog Allergy Meds
- Skarmory Feathers

Items:
- Balm Mushroom
- Vs. Seeker
- Leftovers
- Firecrackers x10
- Roman Candle
- Lucky Egg x3
- Black Belt
- Choice Specs
- Sweet Hearts x4
- Battle Recorder
- Wise Glasses
- Paper Lantern
- Energy Drink

Pokeballs:
- Pokeballs (Unlimited)
- Heal Balls x11
- Fist Ball x2

Meds:
- Potions (Unlimited)
- Lemonades x3

Z-Crystals:
- Normalium Z
- Fightinium Z
- Waterium Z
- Firium Z
- Grassium Z
- Rockium Z

Berries:
- Leppa Berries x5
- Custap Berries x10
- Sitrus Berries x15
- Starf Berries x3
- Coba Berries x5
- Pomeg Berries x5
- Enigma Berries x13
- Lum Berries x4
- Belue Berries x13
- Liechi Berries x5
- Apicot Berries x5
- Kelpsy Berries x5
- Micle Berries x5
- Pomeg Berries x5
- Tamato Berries x5
- Colbur Berries x6
- Kee Berries x4
- Watmel Berries x8
- Spelon Berries x7
- Shuca Berries x5

Misc.:
- Dimensional Shard x4

❹ Sinnoh Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff