Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
( Mission PRP ) Unfriendly Fire p.33 ( points! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:02 pm
[Hospital]

Chris stuck close to Finn and Chel, because there was no way in hell he was going to leave their side until he was sure she was okay. Finn had a good head on his shoulders though, because the hospital seemed like the best place to be.

The inside of the building was vaguely terrifying. The blood and gouging in the walls felt more animalistic than human made. Pressed his lips together and headed for one of the abandoned carts to search for anything that didn't look soiled and unusable. "Look for bandages and s**t, I guess. We're obviously going to need them. Anything else you can find that seems useful is good too," he told Chel. Because asking her to sit down and keep still was inviting a shiny new black eye.

"How hard could it possibly be to find some decent s**t in a hospital?"

chimarii

seussi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:02 pm
[ DORMS ]

They made it to the building, Robert decided to head back for Mark while Mimsy and the girl separated to explore the building. Both of them picked the right building and then they were just separated.

The Death Trainee wasn't sure what to feel, it looked like a haunted building. Z, I am scared. She followed the suggestion to move up, but gingerly moved her each step. "M-Mimsy?" She already lost the sight of the Life huntress. "A-anyone here?" There was only wind whistling as she moved up until she stepped on something....."AHHHHHHH!" She fell off a few stairs, there was a corpse. A body of hunter. It was rigid and lifeless that she retreated her steps to a safer place. The girl couldn't help to think what life the guy was having, he should have friends and comrades....but he was now died, head lowered so she couldn't see his expression. She took a deep breathe and approached again, the smell was quite long that suggested he was there for a while. "I am sorry to step on you, please rest in place." She closed her eyes and moved up, on the hands of the corpse rested a colorful candy. She couldn't do anything, she was weak and hold no power, she couldn't even pick him up to bring him back for a comfortable rest place......she was nothing.

On her way to second floor, she heard an angry yelling from one of the doors. It was so happy to find alive people in this horrible building, so she ran towards where the voice coming from.

Nothing Net
Late arrival

Nio Love=
for suffering...

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
kuropeco rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:03 pm
Ian, of course, was right in line with Shiloh and Quinn, his look towards Rep one of unabashed dislike.

"Back off, douchewad."

DEFENDING MIMSY: 8

sammpai

lilwolfpard

baneful

nothing yet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:06 pm
"...I need a splint." Lex reminded himself aloud. Leaving Peyton there for a second, he quickly found a busted table and broke a leg off of it, returned to the girl, and wrapped more bandages around the leg and the make-shift splint.

"Alright, easy does it." He grunted, putting her over his shoulders as gently as possible. There was no stretcher in sight, and he apologized for that. "This will have to do for now. Really sorry."

He trudged down the stairs, trying incredibly hard to be careful, and ended up back on the ground floor. "So, where to go from here? I picked up a keycard that says something about the Main HQ. I think that'd be a good place to start."

beejoux

blade kuroda

astrazilla

prolixity

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Blade Kuroda rolled 1 12-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-12)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:06 pm
HOSPITAL

The runic bandages were soon tossed to him. Deryk fumbled with these and nodded rapidly.

"Hold still. Should feel better soon, yes," he mumbled while trying to wrap up whatever was bleeding right now.

Carhop Cavalier

beejoux
I

astrazilla
I THINK THIS IS THE RUNIC HEAL DISREGARD IF WRONG

prolixity

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:09 pm
[ DORMS ]

There was nothing in Simon's pockets other than a small box of Pocky, still unopened.

nothing yet

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:12 pm
[ DORMS ]

There were a lot of hunters in the room, she quickly spotted Mimsy, near a hunter lying again, searching his pockets. "Mimsy?!" She yelled. And then, she saw a group of hunters holding their weapons into position. "What's happening?" Don't they supposed to take down the grey armed people? "Mimsy, what are you doing? Come over here! Are you trying to bring him back?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:14 pm
Security Room

Mark showed stubbornness by climbing out of Robert's arms, which was a good sign - if he had the energy to do that, he wasn't about to die anytime soon. So Robert let him go, but he stayed right behind the man, ready to be used as a crutch when needed. Jezebel was out, and Robert was facing the door they'd just come through, defending Mark if anyone came to call.

Whatever he was doing with the computer was exactly what they needed, right now. Robert didn't need to know the details, he just needed to keep Mark safe.

Zoobey
Syusaki

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:19 pm
[ SECURITY ]

Gale found Robert and Mark relatively easily, and keeping Stormy near him, he gestured for Jake and Sherry to let them know that he was all right and that they were doing good. Jake especially was given a slightly raised eyebrow, but Gale mouthed good job to him before turning back to Stormy.

"Robert," Gale called, stepping over a fallen figure and refusing to look down at it, his teeth clenched slightly. "What's happening? How's Mark doing?"

zoobey

nio love

ol-j-man

[a.v.]

grngriff

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:21 pm
Hospital

By the time Lex had her over his shoulder she wasn't feeling so hot, but then that was probably to be expected. Right that moment she didn't have enough energy to both raising her head, so she let herself lay there limply, murmuring her gratitude as he made for the door. She did turn her head to make sure Deryk was tending to Kostya and that the pair were still when them as they headed down the stairs. Jordan was out of sight, but she had to assume he was at the back of the group.

When they reached the ground level and Lex mentioned a key she brought her arms up to fold across his shoulder so she could hold herself up enough to look down at him, then up and around the ruined lobby. There was a chance there were more clues here, but they had something solid in hand that would take them out of this awful place and away from whatever had nearly killed Kostya and mangled her leg. "I vote we go find whatever door that opens." Not that she really had much of a choice.

Gingerly she lowered herself back against the tall Lifer's shoulder. "I dunno what it's for, but I have a USB from Mark. It might be important."

carhop cavalier

blade kuroda

astrazilla

prolixity

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:23 pm
THE SECURITY ROOM

"No! That's not it. That's the laptop to activate the lighthouse portal home. That's not-" Mark panicked, still hitting buttons aimlessly. The screens continued to flicker with just static. He moved forward a little more-

- And nearly fell over a body tucked underneath the panel. The Death assistant stared blankly at the body, a figure uniformed in grey. He kept on staring at it and then finally looked back at everyone assembled in the security room.

"I get it now." He was staring right at Wilson as he said it. "You did this purposely. You did this to me, to- to us. Well- I - I can't do this anymore. I'm done. I'm - I'm done."

It happened in a blur. Mark calmly slumped onto the ground, grabbed the gun from the deceased body's hands, and aimed. Wilson went down first - but the blow wasn't fatal, the shot instead grazing Wilson's arm. Robert was next, at closer range the bullet nailed him in the shoulder. Gale was hit on the leg. Anyone else would be fired at haphazardly, some missing, some not-

- There was a click, and he quietly took out one bullet from his own pocket, loaded it - it was a perfect fit - and then raised his the barrel of the gun to his own head. He was shaking, and he was terrified. He looked entirely disoriented. "I'm-"

BANG

A body slumped to the floor and didn't move again.

Nio Love

Syusaki

kuroopu

OOC
Anyone in the security room takes 5 damage!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:33 pm
"We're working on something, finishing the mission." He heard what the laptop was actually for, and breathed a sigh of relief. It might not be what Mark needed, but it meant home wasn't so far away, and that meant something.

Mark started to speak, but Robert was too slow, he didn't understand the tone of his voice - he didn't understand that Mark was starting to lose it, he didn't understand -

He didn't understand -

The shot fired at Wilson had Robert swiveling, ready to defend wherever the fire was coming from - but there was no defending the gun that pressed against his shoulder, blowing it out and sending him back to the floor. He hissed, eyes closing with pain, and pressed down hard on the shoulder to try and stop any bleeding. When his eyes opened, the gun was already at Mark's head.

I'm done, he'd said. Done with the mission? Done with the work needed? Done with -

Everything stopped. Everything. Just. Stopped.

The gunshot was the last thing Robert heard, before shock froze him into an immobile statue of horror.

Zoobey
kuroopu
syusaki

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:35 pm
[ Security Room ]

Somehow, Mark already knew where to go, so he only sighed and followed along, giving Gale an awkward smile at the compliment. He didn't deserve it.

Still, as he arrived, he was baffled by Mark's behavior. Was he... delirious from blood loss.
And then he pulled out a gun. And shot Wilson. And Robert. And Gale.

"MARK WHAT THE HELL-"
A bullet grazed his cheek, and he felt something warm. It didn't take much to guess what it was.
After that, Mark... apparently shot himself.

"...WHAT THE HELL."
He was so utterly confused and lost.

-------------------

HP: 45/60

EVERYONE IN SECURITY ROOM

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:42 pm
[ THE SECURITY ROOM ]

"Get what?" Gale asked Mark, with a confused look on his face. "I don't understand, what are you trying to tell us? Robert, what do you mean by finishing something? Finishing what? What''s been happening, I've been outside and - "

Something slammed into his leg and Gale dropped like a stone, a wordless scream escaping his throat, soundless in its entirety. He collapsed to the ground, a look of stunned horror on his face as he stared first at the blood beginning to seep from his leg and then at the gun in Mark's hand.

"Mark, what the - "

What was he doing? What was he doing? The pieces clicked together in a split second and Gale threw himself forward, ignoring the shrieking agony of the bullet wound in his leg, one arm outstretched in a desperate, panicked attempt to reach Mark, to get to Mark -

"NO!" Gale screamed.

There was a bang and Mark dropped and Gale did too, his heart in his throat, his hand still outstretched, inches away, too slow, too late.

zoobey

nio love

ol-j-man

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Syusaki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:43 pm
Security Room

Everything was wrong. The moment he’d woken up, everything had gone awry. It was like a long line of dominos finally falling over at last.

And it seemed the final one fell as Mark laid his eyes on him. He immediately stiffened, fighting the urge to step backwards. “What?” He felt his stomach fill with knots as the assistant continued to speak. No, this wasn’t going to end well. This was going to—

He felt his arm burn up suddenly and he fell to his knees. It was fortunate it wasn’t the arm holding the laptop, which he clutched protectively to his chest. As far as he knew, it was their only way back home. Even more fortunate the bullet only grazed his arm. “s**t,” he hissed. Hunched over the laptop, Wilson looked up just in time to see the terrified look on Mark’s face. The gun—

Another body to add to the death count.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” The hunter sounded close to tears. He was ready to lie down and never stand back up, but somehow his brain told his body to stand up. The job wasn’t done. He had to finish this and get back. There was still something worth coming back to. If he could just…!

“Look. Look. If we came to the security room either Mark wanted to hack into it or disable security or something, right? We'll find his other laptop and we'll just...let’s just…Let’s just…” Wilson breathed heavily, clutching the laptop like a lifeline as he stumbled to the panel with a lost, tired look on his face.

HP: 50

Everyone in the security room eyyy it's a party

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas