Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The School From Hell [Open&Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:28 pm
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Lost child looks for a bright place...
Two wrongs are bound to make a right,
but you two leaving made nothing right...
Does that mean you leaving was right?

• Syo literally jumped out of his skin when she jumped on his back as he laughed lightly,
                      "W-Well maybe..." He muttered with a chuckle as Myo shook his head at the two. What a pair.

• Levy shrugged before acting like a child and waving her hands about and trying to explain ever last detail,
                      "They were just some cloaked people that appeared from nowhere, they were tall and ran off to the forest where I heard screams from. It isn't even halloween yet!" She declared, her mind officially frustrated at that thought as she was trying her hardest to process who they were or could be.

• The two muttered to themselves before appearing out of the blue, still with their hoods up,
                      "Jeez, seems miss Rabbit can take care of it~" Chanted the male as the female companion hit him round the head, causing him to fall to the floor. Mainly because of her great strength as a demon as his hood flew off, revealing, none other than Gajeel as he was sprawled across the floor. Groaning.
                      "What the hell was that for?!"
                      "Because you suddenly ruined the fight I was enjoying!" Declared the female as she folded her arms,
                      "Plus you're being unbelievibly rude..." She spoke as he sighed before looking to Ryoushi. That was until young Gajeel tried to act innocent as he pulled the females hood off, revealing Kaguya with a slight change. They both somewhat giggled and laughed half heartedly, hoping she wouldn't be too mad.

Let me breathe again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me live again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me feel again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me shine again!
                      Waving the world goodbye...
                      Shiki!

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:36 pm
User Image

She held in to him softly and kissed his cheek. "Myo-kun, do you feel ok?..I'm sorry you feel like a third wheel" she said looking back at him. Rin didn't want him to feel too left out of the group.
Yume no Shirube

iiEzmickiea

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ryoushi "Tenshi" Densetsu
Kaito

"I am merely your Protector as you are my Client. Once the deed has been done you shall vanish by my hand..."

He nodded, although he doze when she mentioned the screaming. Deciding for a while to tell her or not before saying, "Those screams were Ryoushi's, she's out in the forest right now leading someone or thing away from the school. But she left me to watch you for her, not that she doesn't trust you by yourself.... but, I guess she just cares too much about you." He explained briefly. Watching her and bracing himself for any type of reaction. Good or bad.

Ryoushi frowned but relaxed a bit as she made her gun vanish and leaned against the tree behind her. Glaring at the two. "I want an explanation. Now." She says as her fighting energy left her and she wrapped her arms around her sides, waiting for their explanation that. At this point, owed her.

"This is the bond that will eventually fade when all danger vanishes and darkness shall settle, but your warmth and smile shall linger with me forever."

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:08 pm

• Myo shook his head, laughing at the red face of his twin from the kiss on the cheek. Oh, such a priceless expression, he wished he'd brought his camera now as Myo looked to the two,
                      "I don't really, I just feel the same like usual~" He chanted happily, much happier that his brother wasn't at his neck like last time as Syo shook his head at the response given and chuckled lightly.

• Levy blinked wildly. How the heck was she supposed to respond to that as she looked around before figuring out something before her brain was officially dead,
                      "Well, I'd prefer to find out what those screams were about because if they're from Ryoushi then I want to know why!" She declared befor elooking away,
                      "No, I know why she wanted you to watch me, incase I did something stupid probably like get myself involved like that one time...Though that won't happen!" She declared for a final time, pointing at him with a rather large grin and a giggle.

• Gajeel elbowed Kaguya, as in asking her to explain for his sake as she sighed,
                      "Immature like usual..." She sighed before explaining,
                      "Well, we're more or less escaping from training right now and thouht we'd come by to check up though we're not allowed to let Levy see us. Definately not otherwise Perona will definately have our heads." She spoke with a firm nod as Gajeel nodded as well,
                      "But when we come by, we find that you're screaming and that guy is the cause of it, jeez, one day away and everything is already falling apart." He spoke with his infamous sharky grin as Kaguya nodded. That was when they both spoke to her in sync,
                      "So, how're you doing?" They spoke cheekily and with a wink. It was definate, the Redfox siblings were back.

Let me breathe again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me live again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me feel again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me shine again!
                      Shiki!

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:14 pm
User Image

Rin noded and cuddled Syo's head laughing cutely. She loved it when he blushed and chuckled. "Oh Syo-kun! you're too cute!" she said cuddling into his cheek more. "I don't want you to forget that I said that~" she whispered. As they walked, Rin noticed that her stomach growled, "Ugh..I'm hungry boys.." she said falling back hoping Myo would catch her before she fell off. Just in case he didn't she has her hands ready to hit the ground and do a backflip off of Syo.
Yume no Shirube

iiEzmickiea

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaito

"I am merely your Protector as you are my Client. Once the deed has been done you shall vanish by my hand..."

Kaito just lifted his hands up in defeat while blinking at her a few times. "B... but we can't leave here. Ryoushi told me to have us both stay here until she's returned." He says, no match for the Mage about now. But they had to stay, otherwise the huntress would have his head on a platter. Literally.

Ryoushi still was somewhat mad at them, but having her health being an issue here was more important. She would question them later. "I had everything under control! Jeez.... now you made me feel bad." She pouts over to Gajeel and reluctantly stood up. Deciding whether or not to answer their question, "oh I'm doing fine. Just got out a fight but I'm good..." she replied sarcastically before walking off back to the school. But stopped as she remembered something andwalked back to them. Pointing her finger at Kaguya and narrowing her eyes seriously. "Kaguya Redfox!" She says seriously, "you missy, need to work on your handwriting!" Then took out the note left by her that was still in one piece in her pocket giving it to her to dechier for the rabbit that was standing there with her arms crossed over her stomach.

"This is the bond that will eventually fade when all danger vanishes and darkness shall settle, but your warmth and smile shall linger with me forever."

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:59 pm

• Syo only frowned and grew, well, embarrased after she said that.
                      "I-It's not that cute..." He murmured as he let go of Rin and Myo caught her. That was when they decided on something,
                      "Well, wouldn't it be quicker to teleport her there and then have some lunch or something on the roof?" He questioned Myo as the younger twin nodded and they both looked to her,
                      "How does that sound then?" Questioned Myo as Syo blinked wildly at her, wondering how she would answer.

• Levy frowned,
                      "Well, she never said such a thing to me so I can be let off the hook, plus I have a way of convincing her~ Though can't say the same for you, though I could always try to convince her for you?" She chimed happily as she giggled. Hoping he'd agree and go to find Ryoushi with her.

• Gajeel shrugged as Kaguya giggled until she was pressured. It seemed her handwriting was giving her the lecture this time around as she looked closely at it,
                      "Well, excuse me for being in a rush and practically being dragged away by the heels by this guy..."
                      "That was because you took too long!" Protested Gajeel with a growl as Kaguya srugged before reading aloud what she'd put,
                      "Take care of Levy for us, we'll be back soon, hopefully. Plus, don't tell her we left you this note, she'll blow if she finds out she's being watched over. Also, don't let her cry~ Yours truly, Kaguya~" She chimed happily, handing back the note to the rabbit huntress with a casual smile as Gajeel glared at his older sister at the simple response and message, though, that wasn't including the small doodles she'd added as she added little faces to each one.

Let me breathe again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me live again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me feel again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me shine again!
                      Shiki!

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:07 pm
User Image

Rin stood up and smiled at both of them. "Well, sure why not? haha I would love that. Me and Syo's first lil date on the roof" she said giggling like a child. She didn't want Syo to frown nor get angry with her actions and personality. She then held on to Syo's arm and kissed his cheek smiling, leaving a lipstick mark on his cheek. "Haha, Syo, don't be such a downer hun. It makes me feel like im not doing a very good job at being you're girlfriend" she said cuddling his arm as he towered over her. She loved being short, it's cute and adorable to see a short girl with a tall handsome guy.
Yume no Shirube

iiEzmickiea

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaito

Kaito was at a dilemma here, either make Levy happy and go find Ryoushi.. (which is something he wanted to do when he first heard her scream). Or, go with the ace huntress's orders and risk making the Mage unhappy. Which would be something he'd never do. "Hmm..." he thinks aloud. "Let's try near where we all were. She couldn't have gotten far from the school grounds..." he says hoping for her approval. Also hoping to lead her away from the huntress. Until she came back...

Ryoushi nodded slightly and took the note Kaguya handed back to her, putting back in her pocket. Looking from Gajeel to Kaguya before asking, "How long are you two going to be gone? Unless your coming back...?" Afterall, she did recall her short chat with Gajeel at the feast. Tell her that it'd be a while before they came back from wherever they were.

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:06 pm
            • Syo had frowned again and puffed out a cheek, though it wasn't purposely as he noticed her cling to his arm. It seemed a smile made its way across his face as he messed up her hair and laughed before planting a kiss on her forehead. He still smiled down at her as Myo stuck his tongue out,
            "Jeez, get a room you two. Now hurry up and teleport before I'm made to come over there myself!" He declared with a grin as Syo stuck his tongue out at him before the twins disappeared along with Rin and appeared on the roof, both of them sat down.

• Levy placed a finger on her lips, tapping her foot slightly before she then nodded. It was close enough as she giggled,
            "Very well, it's close enough." She spoke as she turned to walk outside and search for Ryoushi or near where they were in the past.

• They looked to each other,
            "3 years..." Gajeel said simply and quite serious as well as Kaguya sighed,
            "What he means is that to us it'll be three years though to you it'll be about four days. We may be able to visit the odd times but we'd need to be sneaky like now. Though, it's weird how time works there~" She chanted as Gajeel rolled his eyes and elbowed her.
            "We best head back before Perona--"
            "Oi! Redfox siblings! Get back here now! No one said it was break time and I know you're there!" Rung a voice as they both sighed, that was Perona. She'd found out about their little 'escape' it seemed as they looked to each other.
            "She can be such a b***h..." Swore Gajeel as Kaguya sighed,
            Never raised you to speak like that, anyways, Ryoushi, we gotta go it seems otherwise she's sending hunters on us."She spoke with a sigh as Gajeel frowned,
            "Was she actually serious with that threat?"
            "More serious than you with telling Ryoushi how long we were going away for."_color=black] She murmured as Gajeel gulped slightly, looking away.

PopCandy22

Layla Listressa

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaito

Ryoushi nodded solemnly and lifted her frown into a small smile. "Well good luck then~" she smiled at them before waving farewell and walking off. Back to the school... that is, until she saw two blue haired people sneaking out if the building and shook her head. Levy had broke poor Kaito with her pleading. So she just shook her head and changed her direction for home, planning to deal with Kaito later.

Kaito nodded as he followed her out and started scanning around for the huntress. Not prepared to see her in whatever state she would appear in...

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:59 pm
            • Waving back to the huntress, the two put their hoods up as Gajeel left hesitantly whilst Kaguya pushed him.

• Looking around, Levy sighed before turning to Kaito,
            "You seem to have worry on the mind. Why not go back in?" She teased with a grin. That was when she spotted something behind him, it seemed the siblings weren't being so smooth as when Levy tried to get a better look, they'd disappeared. Rubbing her temples, she wondered if she was simply hallucinating now as she grumbled before clicking her fingers,
            "You don't think she could've gone home early do you?" She questioned, slightly concerned let alone worried. She was missing Ryoushi it seemed as she looked down.

Layla Listressa

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:03 pm
User Image

Once they reached to the roof, Rin spun around and laughed. She saw the bright sky and the blue sky, she felt happy and warm. After she had her fun, she sat between the boys and giggled. "So, boys..what shall we do huh?" She asked as she giggled more.
Yume no Shirube

iiEzmickiea

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaito

Kaito sighed and shrugged, "she might have... let's just check at her house just in case. Maybe along the way we'll catch sight of my brother~" he suggests smiling over at her. And then without giving her an option (which would've been to check anyway), he grabbed her wrist lightly and ran off with her. That is until he saw Ryoushi leaning against something with her clothes tore up, blood and bruises surrounding most of her body and right as she was about to fall Kaito called out to her. "Ryoushi!" Her eyes opened and she weakly smiled. Unable to hold up her little act anymore as she was drained of energy. But she was still steadily breathing.... just really tired from self healing. Kaito had let go of Levy and rushed over to the huntress's side. The damage close up was even.more horrid than far away. But, that's when he scented something really familiar on her. Ari's stench. He growled lowly and she smiled up at him, revealing her new right eye to him which sent him wide eyed. "Ob you hush up. He was looking fir you and your brother. But I fought him off. He's still a little punk.." she trails off with a sigh before falling asleep from exaugstion. Kaito didn't panic, all he did was put his coat around her already healing body and pick her up bridal style. Hoping she didn't freak Levy out too bad by the way she looked as he walked over to her. "Do you want to go back to the school or come with us? I'm only going back home to clean her up and put her to bed then come back. I won't be long unless you'd wish to come?" He asked her. Awaiting her answer and reaction.... which he hoped and prayed it was bad enough to burst into tears. No Ryoushi would kill him for that....

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:21 am
            • The boys looked to each other before shrugging,
            "We sometimes sleep here, other times we'd eat since I have that parfait with me now if you want some?" He spoke with one eye open, somewhat in a teasing mood as he held it out with one hand. Myo somewhat shrugged as he read his book before falling to sleep.

• Levy was rubbing her eyes and slightly out of breath, she was trying to be 'strong' as she heard people put it. Sniffling lightly, she nodded before speaking,
            "I'll come with you but I need to grab Ryoushi's bento, I doubt she'd be happy to wake up and notice I'd forgotten so you go ahead of me, I'll be there in a minute~" She chanted before running back into the school. She'd join them in a minute, she knew she would be as she started to run to her locker.

PopCandy22

Layla Listressa

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games