Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
Sensei? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iEatedUrStrawberry

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:43 am
immortalwolfgirl

Kuro Kotai

Kuro laughed lightly at Kasai's story, and nodded. "I was really bad at drawing when I was little... But since I really had no friend's, other than animals, I would just end up alone drawing." His smile grew as he remembered it all. "I got really good at it too..." He sighed, and offered Kasai one of his drawing pencils. "You wanna try?" He offered, mainly looking for an excuse to flirt with Kasai.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:34 pm
User Image

Kasai Akuma
Homeroom teacher
Controller of fire
So watch his temper

Kasai took the pencil and looked it over. “I don’t know.” He said softly. He looked down at the pencil, then up at Kuro. “I really don’t want to start a fire in your house Kuro.” He said, a bit worried.

immortalwolfgirl

Beloved Sweetheart

11,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

iEatedUrStrawberry

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:49 pm
immortalwolfgirl

Kuro Kotai

Kuro shook his head, and grabbed one of his sketch books, turning it to one of the empty pages. "I doubt you'll start a fire. And even if you do, I can put it out before it does any damage." He sat on the edge of his bed, and offered the sketch book to Kasai. "Just try. Nobody is perfect at anything, and you cannot become great at something unless you try at least twice."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:29 pm
User Image

Kasai Akuma
Homeroom teacher
Controller of fire
So watch his temper

Kasai took the offered sketch book, frowning a bit. He looked down at the paper, and he had no idea where to start. “I don’t even know what to draw.” He said, looking up at him a bit lost. He looked back at the paper, his hand too scared to mark the paper.

immortalwolfgirl

Beloved Sweetheart

11,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

iEatedUrStrawberry

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:07 am
immortalwolfgirl

Kuro Kotai

Kuro shrugged, and replied, "Just draw what ever you want. That's the fun thing about it, you can just do what ever you want." He smiled, and stood back up, and went back to his own drawing. "That's really how I started... Just by drawing whatever I wanted."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:35 am
User Image

Kasai Akuma
Homeroom teacher
Controller of fire
So watch his temper

Kasai frowned when he spoke. What he wanted huh? But he didn’t really want to draw anything. That was a major reason he didn’t draw. Not to mention he was no good at it. But he decided to try anyways and started with a circle. He was going to try and make a beach ball.

immortalwolfgirl

Beloved Sweetheart

11,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

iEatedUrStrawberry

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:27 am
immortalwolfgirl

Kuro Kotai

Kuto kept working silently, stealing a few glances at Kasai as he did so. After he worked for about half an hour, he sighed and put his things down. He walked over to his bed and laid down lazily. He looked at Kasai for a moment, then impatiently pulled Kasai to lay next to him. His arms wrapped possesively around his sensei as he kissed his cheek. "Sorry Kasai. I got lonely." He laughed lightly and nibbled the man's ear playfully.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:38 am
User Image

Kasai Akuma
Homeroom teacher
Controller of fire
So watch his temper

He struggled with it for a while. But he could never get the ball perfectly round. And it ended up looking funny. He set it aside and scratched the back of his head. He already felt hot over it. If he continued, soon his skin would cause things around him to burn. He gasped a bit though when Kuro laid on the bed and then pulled him with him. He was held very possessively before he was kissed on his cheek. He blushed a bit before looking away. “Such an impulsive kid.” He said, but he didn’t move away.

immortalwolfgirl

Beloved Sweetheart

11,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

iEatedUrStrawberry

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:49 pm
immortalwolfgirl

Kuro Kotai

Kuro happily played with Kasai's hair, occasionally nipping at his neck. "You're warm Kasai. You get mad at the drawing?" He asked, as he began tracing random patterns on Kasai's chest lovingly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:19 pm
User Image

Kasai Akuma
Homeroom teacher
Controller of fire
So watch his temper

Kasai bit his lip as Kuro nipped at his neck. He nodded a bit when he spoke about the drawing making him hot. He shivered slightly when he felt the patterns that were made on his chest. “Stop that tickles.”

immortalwolfgirl

Beloved Sweetheart

11,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

iEatedUrStrawberry

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:45 pm
immortalwolfgirl

Kuro Kotai

Kuro pouted but continued to trace his random patterns on Kasai's chest. "But I wanna..." he continued pouting as he kissed one of the hickeys on Kasai's neck sweetly. "Sorry if I'm bein' annoying... Just want to snuggle like this all day with you in my arms."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:39 am
User Image

Kasai Akuma
Homeroom teacher
Controller of fire
So watch his temper

Kasai sighed a bit when Kuro didn’t stop. “You sound a bit like a child.” He said, but he still leaned back into Kuro as if he liked it but wouldn’t admit it. He closed his eyes at the kiss before looking back at him when he spoke. “We can’t do that. We both have school and such.” He said, trying to be the serious responsible adult here.

immortalwolfgirl

Beloved Sweetheart

11,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

iEatedUrStrawberry

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:20 pm
immortalwolfgirl

Kuro Kotai

Kuro smiled and gave Kasai a peck on the lips. "Then I'll just have to take advantage of the time we do have then wont I?" He asked, then laughed lightly. "I'd spend every second of my life with you if I could. But I'm still happy with the time I get now." He licked Kasai's lips flirtatiously..  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:37 pm
User Image

Kasai Akuma
Homeroom teacher
Controller of fire
So watch his temper

Kasai blushed when he was kissed on his lips. “Kuro.” He said, covering his lips with a hand. He nodded a bit to what he was saying, but he didn’t really hear him. It took his mind a bit longer to register what he said. “Stop it Kuro.” He said, his face a deep red color. He backed away a bit when he licked his lips. He wiped his lips and stood, pulling out of his reach. “We can’t… no until you graduate.”

immortalwolfgirl

Beloved Sweetheart

11,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

iEatedUrStrawberry

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:35 am
immortalwolfgirl

Kuro Kotai

Kuro growled and sat up. "Alrighty then..." he said, smiling lightly. "Then what do you want to do?" He asked, wetting his lips as he awaited an answer.  
Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff