Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 08 Level 0 - The Red Zone (archive)
Cinders of the Future 2: Phoenix Ashes OoC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jay Acumora

Familiar Guildsman

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:27 pm
Thank goodness.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:43 pm
it's christmas, start of winter, and the winter semester is starting fairly soon, it's not really unexpected that a lot of us disappeared  

lily564a

SiberDrac

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:17 pm
Yeah, lily and Shaula have the right of it. I refuse to let this die; it is moving beautifully, though disappointingly slowly through winter break. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALLLLLLLLLL  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:37 am
So... many games for christmas. Including Skyrim. Its probably mostl Skrim and friends dragging me off t DnD at this point. I'll try to put together a thinky post sometime in the next week to two weeks. Just been super lethargic too... Not good combo, I guess.  

Devath

iD bracerS

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:31 pm
Alright, so for some of us, break is over, for some of us, it never existed, and for some of us, it will be over within a week. Time to get this ball rolling again! I do NOT want to see this RP extinguished! *holds up a bottle of ethanol* We must rally!

One of the ways to make that happen is that I am going to create a wiki this weekend, probably on PBwiki if I can find a way to make that public access and thus not have to demand emails. If not that, we can use a different one; Venom used one to great success for 27. The reason for this wiki would be to have a system for this beautifully realistic, pokémon-populated world we've made, and to have a place for wonderful people like yourselves to post your ideas on pokémon physiology, elemental stone function and development, world history, social norms, or just cool art and things that might be relevant to different pages. This could end up creating a backdrop for tabletop RPGs and the like in the future, so go wild with it!

Finally, if you're interested in taking a temp character (I did manage to post a few of those, didn't I...? I'll double-check that), let Siber or me know, soon! They are a lot of fun to play, in no small part because this allows a lot more PvP than the regular posting does. Speaking of PvP: hey. Young'ns. Why do you think I put you in a giant room with your new pokémon?

Anyway, happy holidays, everyone, and good luck and great wishes of masterful success in this new year!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:24 pm
So I made the wiki! And only had to be beaten over the head twice to do it! Here: it is ugly as of yet, but hopefully with your help and my significant reorganizations and edits, it will be beautiful~

Also: POOOOST, WE ARE ALIVE AND BURNING

SiberDrac

Mr. Blackbird Lore

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:42 am
We're missing a... was it Tavish? The fellow I'm supposed to meet. That's my only roadblock to posting.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:57 pm
I LIIIIIIIIIIIVE

I have no idea where my character is or what he's doing.  

Venom3001

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:59 pm
I think you're with my character.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:25 pm
I miss you guys. Sitrep?  

Mr. Blackbird Lore

Dapper Codger

Venom3001

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:11 pm
*Waits*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:20 pm
So, in the event that we were to pull some horrendous godmoding out of our collective rears, who all would be up for continuing? 'cuz I think I conceivably could, now! Please all be here. I had such dreams for this RP and they floundered once already. I would love to finish it with as many of you as I can.  

SiberDrac

Mr. Blackbird Lore

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:09 am
SiberDrac
So, in the event that we were to pull some horrendous godmoding out of our collective rears, who all would be up for continuing? 'cuz I think I conceivably could, now! Please all be here. I had such dreams for this RP and they floundered once already. I would love to finish it with as many of you as I can.

Suggestion: follow Vay and Umbra's example: Quote ALL THE PEOPLE!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:09 am
I'M ALIVE!

I AM FREE FROM THE HELL OF RESEARCH GRANTS AND POSTERS!

I can come back here again and continue with Cinders now, so if we're serious about moving on, I'd be able to do it.  

Isa-sama

Venom3001

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:41 am
Isa-sama
I'M ALIVE!

I AM FREE FROM THE HELL OF RESEARCH GRANTS AND POSTERS!

I can come back here again and continue with Cinders now, so if we're serious about moving on, I'd be able to do it.

Oh snaps.  
08 Level 0 - The Red Zone (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces