Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼]| Wind ○ Country
☼ Rouran (The Old Capital) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:21 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

The Jiton user nodded, and in a flash his black cloak and hood was up, and his was stepping to the place located by the Squad leader. Hopefully by him respecting and moving quickly and effectively, the others would follow suit. Once in position, he gave the Squad leader a thumbs up...by poking him with some iron sand in his arm.

The Merchant thanked the ninja for being so diligant with his work, and quickly reminded him to make sure customers got into lines. Placing his cart, and grabbing a megaphone, the merchant went to work.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN! THE NEW CHOUTZE RICE BALL TEA IS HERE! WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!"

And this was when all s**t hit the fan, as the entire courtyard made an immediate rush for the cart...an unorganized cluster of a mob....what would Al do?

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:53 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James moved on Al's orders instantly, and took position on the rooftop, And it wasn't but a moment until s**t hit the fan. James reached out with his left hand into the side of the courtyard, and pulled a spring of water up from the earth with his chakra, as soon as it was done his left hand signed and 3 large Ice wolves would form on one side of the cart between the mob and the tea cart, snapping and snarling at the rushing crowd with a vengeance. They would bite if the crowd didn't back off . James watched and prepared to intervene further

Chakra:935  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:30 am
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Genin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

"No, this is good. I'm not really good in fights." Doc said replying to Al. "It hurts my head to much in those situations." Doc stood by the Shop and watched everyone, trying to notice anything that could be wrong.
When Doc saw everyone rush towards them, Doc summoned up a couple of earth clones to help guard them. Doc just kept watching everything as it was unfolding.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 250 - 5
Ryo: 400
AC: 950

winterwolf78

Chezmonkey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:56 pm
Al reacted quickly to the oncoming mob, signaling San to form some sort of obstruction like a wall behind the wolves, while mentally thanking James for the wolves. Nobody, not even a crazed mob would run directly at 3 large snarling wolves full speed. As soon as he'd signalled to San he leaped into the air, and landed with a ruffle of his cloak on top of the middle wolf Holding his hand up in the iconic HALT! motion, he waved to the earth clones to stand next to him, to help him "hold the line" so to speak. If they continued to run right at them, he'd use a carefully controlled Daitoppa to gently blow them backwards. Or at least, semi-gently.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:25 pm
User Image
User Image

In typical Sanshi manner, Iron sand appeared out of nowhere and formed three distinct walls through the ground, making them wide enough for comfort but close enough to suggest direction of motion. If these people wanted to have the tea, they would need to wait like good little citizens, in line, like everyone else. With a wisper into his ear piece, San gave a small hint to Al. Seeing as San was only here to help and observe, he wouldnt issue the order....but Al should have known better.

"Al...prehaps tell them why you are pushing them back away and acting as security. If you push the enemy into a corner, they will fight like a caged animal at you back. Explain to them the proper procedure to get to the tea, by forming lines and waiting their turn...."

The Mob seemed slightly confused, but mostly scared as the walls appeared, seperating them into four destinct groups. Some already seemed to be aggitated, a small bit of pushing and shoving for "space" as they angrily awaited the long hyped up product....

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:49 pm
Yertle the adventurous Ice Turtle
Swimmer of the Frozen Sands

Yertle would come flying out of the sand with a vengeance, and stick onto the wall of the building James was on. He flopped up the wall, and waved frantically to the Hyouton, making a "HeHU" sound.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:51 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James was watching over the crowd when yertle busted up through the sands, and started talking turtle to him. James would listen for a moment, and then Bonds golem Sanshi

Yertle says Akane's gone crazy and attacked The kazekage's office.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:35 pm
Al whispered back to San in his radio "Contain first, I was getting to the explanation. Mobs are too dangerous to let run rampant for any amount of time. Plus, it was pretty loud." Nodding at that, he turned to the crowd below and coughed once loudly, before shouting out. "AWLLLRIGHT." As the sound petered down, he nodded once before continuing "PLEASE FORM 3 LINES, LEFT MIDDLE AND RIGHT. ONE OF THESE ASSISTANTS WILL WATCH EACH ONE, SO NO CUTTING. BEHAVE, OR YOU WILL BE PUNISHED." He motioned for the wolves to move to the side, carefully, and Doc's clones to watch at the entrance of the gaps in the wall. He himself leaped to the top of the center wall, feet shifting slightly in the coarse iron sand, while watching over the crowd below. "Stay alert, no one's been hurt yet but huge crowds like this are big trouble" he reminded his squad. He looked up and around to check his squad-mates, then squinted at James. "James, what's up with the turtle?"  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:41 pm
User Image
User Image

San's bonds golem relayed the message to San, and he quickly formed a Iron Sand Clone reverse summoned himself to Bast's scroll. He had done this enought times, being called for both VOID and ANBU that he was almost perfect at it.

The Clone responded to Al's message with a simple "understood."

The Mob, now understanding of the situation, feel into the lines and were getting helped. All seemed to be going well now, as the neat and orderly lines were working beautifully....

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:03 am
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James watched Sanshi head out, and Watched over the crowd as he answered Alvard, "This his Yertle, and he is a messenger golem I made. He was bringing some news to me from the village. Sanshi is responding, I'll tell you later."

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:37 pm
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Genin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

Doc watched as the big mob was getting all organized now. "Al. Do you want my clones to stay beside you for security?" Docs clone whispered to Al as he stood beside him.
Doc created a mist clone now that stood right beside him. "Stay here and keep watch my friend." Doc said to his clone. Doc then just jumped in to the ground and vanished. Doc popped up behind the crowed and went on top of the buildings behind them so he could watch their backs.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 250 -5 -10
Ryo: 400
AC: 950

winterwolf78

Chezmonkey

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:55 pm
"Alright..." Al muttered to James, keeping an eye on the clone San had left. As Doc came up and asked his opinion, he gave a quick "Keep 'em moving the traffic along, I'll be fine." Once he went off to cover their backs, Al returned his attention to the ever-shuffling lines and beady-eyed businessmen.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:23 pm
User Image
User Image

The lines were going smoothly, with only a little shuffling and shoving, and everyone seemed highly satisfied with the tea product. However, a few more people in the lines went through to get their tea when suddenly...the merchant ran out. A scramble for the last cup, peopel tried anything to steal it from the last reciever who quickly downed the cup of tea. He forgot, that drinking something to quickly could cause an adverse effect on the body, and suddenly the man threw the tea back up. Although both James and San with their Biosense knew that the tea was not poisoned, it did not stop those who did not receive the tea to cry out.

"Its poisoned! He is a terrorist! Where did i get this muffin? He is trying to kill all of us!"

Panic insued, and the people began to try and scatter, push, fight, ect....

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:17 pm
Al was attempting to deal with a throbbing headache, and while carefully forcing himself not to pop down a few of his painkillers, reacted to the commotion like a well oiled car. "James, check him and make sure he'll be fine. If it's poison, I wanna know RIGHT NOW. Doc, check the cart sellers, make sure they're OK. San, get down there and run damage control. Anyone acts fishy, take them down. Non-lethally, please." Al spit the orders into his microphone as he quickly worked, smacking his palm on the ground. "Extreme Steam Prison" he murmered, watching as bright iridescent green pillars rose at every exit, blocking the wave of panicked shoppers. After quickly shooting an emerald flare into the sky to distract the customers (Amid many a cry of "Ooooh, aaaaah!") and call the Anubis squads, he once more shouted from atop the wolf: "Nonsense! It's perfectly fine! If he was a terrorist, he wouldn't have poisoned himself! You obviously got it from that snack stall over there. If he wanted you dead, everyone who just drank would already be dead!"

Questions answered, he began to scan the crowd, looking for a suspicious character.

355/380 (-25)  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:41 pm
(everyone else post first. san will move when i update the story)  
☼]| Wind ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games