Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lazyactor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:00 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aki had followed the others planning on not hating it. with a somber look to dai before he left he went.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:55 pm
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Paper Ghost | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu |

Dai retracted her hand as the Suna spoke. she cleared her throat and blushed beneath the mask. "I apologize. I'm just a little nervous. Let me try again." She bowed to San. "It is a pleasure to assist a Shinobi of Suna." She raised and looked to him. "It is my first day of hunting." She laughed and rubbed the back of her head. But soon collected herself. in the back of her mind she sighed do to how nervous she was.

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San returned the bow again, speaking in a milder tone. He was pleased to see that she would react in a respectful manner. If se learned this quickly, then being a hunter would be good for her. Speaking, San entered into the conversation a little more.

"Well happy hunting then. I personally am a good investigator, but Suna's Oinin corp is better suited for other people then me. Well is Kein sensei teaching you well. Do you have any questions for a suna nin?"

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:35 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Behind the mask she wore. Dai smiled softly as he offered to give her some pointers. "Thank you for the offer. But not only do I have Kein-sensee I also have my old sensee, Sypher Senju for help. But if anything may arise to questions about today's mission. I won't hesitate to ask." Dai raised her hands about to her shoulders. "Easier to obtain information that way." She lowered her hands and placed her right hand directly onto her hip. "I am grateful from learning from another Nation's Shinobi." She tilted her head to the side and bowed showing she did apparent.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

San nodded, and began to smile again behind his mask. Sypher was a senju? Well...that was interesting. He would have to witness some of the techniques, just for fun. He would be in town for a moment, so we have some fun. Speaking again, the shinobi clerified.

"Well no problem. I am an academic and enjoy teaching. enjoy your senseis...."

San would loiter for a little bit, hoping Bast was done with ganchou....

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:53 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Taijustu ✉ Inuzuka ✉ Katon ✉ Raiton ✉ Chunin
Ryo►2300 ✉ AC►3600

"You can't quit until you try.
You can't live until you die."

He grumbled as he carefully held the panels of glass and going across the floating rocks to solid ground. Dai and Kein were still there? Haha. He knew Dai would kick his @ss later for this but he couldn't resist. "hey Dai-chan! Hunters are still pathetic, I went to Takumi and back and your still here?! Haha!" He walked off to the kage's office cause these glass panels were heavy.

"You can't learn to tell the truth, until you learn to lie!
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive!"

Shizuki Inuzuka
Dog ✉ Inuzuka ✉ German Shepard ✉ Animal Tamer Class ✉ Two years old

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:05 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai's eyebrow twitched beneath her mask. "Bite me, KYO!" She shouted at him. "Not my fault everyone isn't here yet." She mumbled. "Pardon, Kyo's tongue, Kein. The boy is only ten and has an ego that gets him into trouble from time to time." She scratched the cheek of the mask. "And it gets on my nerves too..." She said kinda muffled. "We're waiting for one more, correct, San-sama? She asked the Suna Shinobi as she regain the positive attitude.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

San ran his own hand through his spikey hair, showing a slight bit of thinking and concentration. He normally would wear a black hood to cover and hide this obvious characteristic of him. He had forgotten, seeing as Bast had left the village in such a hurry. Speaking again, the konin answered the female hunter.

"Yeah....Bast should be done soon. Then We are going back to our village...."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:45 am
The Reppuushou would hit, sending him backwards several feet to collapse on the ground. Whilst Bast sidestepped the dragon and rushed in, the Ganchou continued to slap the ground, becoming stone just as she sunk her fist into his chest. It exploded outwards, leaving the Ganchou standing with an almost perfect circle missing from his chest. It stared down at it, then back up at Bast... and the face, full of fury, relaxed and smiled. The Ganchou began crumbling, slowly starting from it's fingertips, the stone dropping piece by piece away. It took a single step forward, bringing it incredibly close to Bast... and then, it hugged her, it's arms disintegrating as it did so. It remained there, unless pushed away, until it collapsed completely, a pile of stone dust that quickly blew away on the wind.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:33 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:11200 両 ۞ AC:33400 ۞ Chakra : 645

Kein chuckled and said," Think nothing of him words spoken from the lips of the ignorant. Now to training. I am going to teach you a few jutsus ok. First up we have the Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique). It will allow you to teleport instantly from one location to another within a mile. Simple as that." He himself quickly disappeared and re-appeared on the other side of Dai to illustrate the jutsu.

Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)
Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.
Maximum of 1 mile. Further mileage requires 1 D-ranked per each mile.
• This technique can only be used three [3] times per battle

Mission start.
Training? You Just Started Yourself!
Chuunin Exam Training  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:53 am
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai looked to Kein as he spoke up. She was amazed at to how quickly the teleport happen. She looked to Kein as he appeared next to her. "A Body Flicker technique? Never seen that done before." She stated as she stepped back a little just in case something should back fire.

Dai's hands moved quickly. Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)." She spoke clear as she closed her eyes. Thinking of where she wanted to teleport to. Starting from her feet, a small mist slowly vanished her being. As it got to her knees, the call of a distant hawk, distracted her. The jutsu vanished and her legs reappeared. [1/3]

Dai took in a deep breath and exhaled softly. Her hands moved at an untraceable speed. "Shunshin no Jutsu." The mist traced her skin before it moved up her body. Reaching to about her shoulders. She flinched for some reason. Causing the mist vanished from around her. [2/3]

Shunshin no Jutsu." She breathed. The mist took no time in causing her to vanish. Dai appeared, sitting cross legged on the gate of Kumo. Beneath the mask, she was all smiles. She flickered once more and stood beside Kein once more. [3/3]

Dai giggled at how much fun that was. "That was great! I can't believe I got to learn a flicker technique like that." She smiled under her mask.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:26 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:11200 両 ۞ AC:33400 ۞ Chakra : 645

Kein smiled and said," Not bad now I am going to show you some thing that you will not remember." He held out his right hand and began to swirl his chakra into a perfect rasengan. Then it changed dark red and orange flecks spread from the base of his hand to the spiral and before long a massive raging inferno with an insane amount of energy was contained in the small orb. "This is my Hanoo Rasengan. Its pretty much an explosion contained until its ready to destroy anything it touches. I have never used its full power before simply because I do not want to see the end result." He severed the flow of chakra and then in a flash placed his left palm on her head and with a quick surge of chakra the memory of what she had just seen was gone. With a smile he said," Your turn." The memories of what he had just done were still there just represses and buried incredibly deep.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

lazyactor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:34 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aki walked onto the gates and looked at dai as he did. she looked like Kein was teaching her. he repressed some jealous emotions and kept walking into the village.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:45 am
User Image

Zetsu moved quickly to the gates as his two tome assisted him with following who he needed to. Coming upon he would see them standing right next to each other as he let his sharigan return to normal and moved to them. Hey cousin where are you two going??? Can I go I dont wanna be trapped here alone?? Once done he looked to Dai as his heart would almost jump. Had he really had been asleep that long??  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:09 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Paper Ghost | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu | Genin |

Dai watched closely as Kein created a ...Hanoo Rasengan? That's....a custom technique. She thought to herself as she watched him. She lowered her head as he placed his palm on her head. She rolled her head a little confused onto what just happened. She looked to the Hanoo Rasengan. Only remembering the name of it. Dai looked at Kein. She shook her head no and pointed at the Rasengan. She stepped closer and whispered into his ear. "I would die if I learned that. I'm practically made of paper." She stepped away and smiled beneath her mask. She looked to Zetsu as he came to view. "Hey Zetsu." She lightly waved to him. Her face hidden beneath a mask. Wanting to hug him, but decided to keep her distance. She looked at San as he loitered but soon looked to Zetsu again.

| Chakra Count: 250 |

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games