Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Environment: River Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:39 pm
Shiorei Senju no Mori
The Exodus Flood

Konohagakure || Genin || Age: 16 || Sensor/Ninjutsu || Suiton/Doton/Mokuton || Chakra: 840/840 || Stamina: 110/110 || AC: 000 || Ryo: 000

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Fighting nature proved to be all that it was cracked up to be. He would serge the water only to watch the current push it back. He clapped his hands together before entangling his fingers he pressed his palms together sending another pulse through the water against he current. It was not as successful as he had hoped.

It was a symbol of his strength to see how far he fight the current. The ultimate test of his determination and skill. After all if he could not reverse the flow of a river then the would never truly be great. Fighting nature was as as much an internal struggle as it was an external one.

The manifestation of his chakra was in full bloom. The kraken was visible as Shiorei roared surging the water again but this time instead of getting a wave the water split down to the bottom tearing through the river for a short distance only for the water to come rushing together.

Shiorei breathing became heavier as he fell to one knee. His vision blurred as he was losing his grip and slipping under the rapids. His body started to sink towards the bottom as he was carried away. The blue water and the white bubbles just swirling around as he could feel his breath leaving him.

Then he felt himself being pulled out of the water by Number 12. He cough up some of the water as he laid on his back. He covered his face with his hands. He head ached, his body sore and his stomach empty. He really did need to keep better care of himself. Luckily for him he had Number 12 by his side, but next time he may just drown.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:14 pm
Shiorei Senju no Mori
The Exodus Flood

Konohagakure || Genin || Age: 16 || Sensor/Ninjutsu || Suiton/Doton/Mokuton || Chakra: 840/840 || Stamina: 110/110 || AC: 000 || Ryo: 000

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Shiorei sat up having caught his breath. Number 12 helped him up as he shook off some of the water from his skin. He walked back to the cube. His hiding hole away from the world.

He was to rejoin the other villagers. There were things that had to be done. He finished clothing himself. He planed to leave his things in the care of Number 12.

He stepped out the door. He had to be a part of the Village and not isolate himself from it.

[---Exit To Senju no Mori Mansion---]

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:11 pm
Shiorei Senju no Mori
The Exodus Flood

Konohagakure || Genin || Age: 16 || Sensor/Ninjutsu || Suiton/Doton/Mokuton || Chakra: 435/840 || Stamina: 110/110 || AC: 000 || Ryo: 000

User Image

Shiorei return head low. Number 12 emerged from the wood waiting on his creator. He stood to the side his head lowered as Shiorei passed, "how may I be of service."

Shiorei shook his head a he removed his coat and scarf handing them to Number 12 who merged into the wall then migrated the coat and scarf to a branch he was using as a coat rack then emerged from the wall again head bowed.

Shiorei then laid his silky cotton like hammock. throwing his head behind his head and stared at the wood. Number 12 came to his side. "I guess it didn't go well."

Shiorei turned to his side, "that will be enough Number 12."

Number 12 nodded before merging back into the wall. As an extension of Shiorei he was aware of his temperament and gave him some alone time.

Shiorei then tried to sleep. His body was beginning to feel both weak from combat as mentally from his defeat. He shut his eyes trying to fall asleep.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:07 am
User Image
Rakuin Sanimiitai
|Koton Heir Apparent|
| Chunnin | Konohagakure | Doton : : : Fuuton |

Someone had moved to invade the pit, and loosed a creature of some kind. Whoever they were, he owed them twofold, just as he owed Konoha to boot. The list of debts to write was growing, and in their embrace, she began to do something that he didn't quite expect. Maylee... Confessed. Tetsu sat down upon the soil. His hands were removed from the nest upon her head, while she was explaining it so. The first: She met a boy. How was she going to even think of something like that? Second: Maylee had told him of... the grand scheme.

Rakuin could feel rage. Displeasure. Mixing with grief as it did, it didn't make for a very cheery brother. His attempts to keep his expression passive was difficult, and even still the young man had to think logically. Disdain for a title, and for the flippancy of his sister. The young man turned away, looking down river. "This is why we don't talk with outsiders," Raki spoke, exasperated. What were they to do? Samuru was dead. Maylee's attempts had been in vain, and her quest to find someone had been fruitless --no, not fruitless, but rather toxic-- leaving it to him to figure it out. "Samuru is gone. He... died at the gates? In defense of this pit?"

The two of them had to ponder something as such. Grief did many things to people. So did death. Turning back, loosening his knuckles up simply, inhaling deeply. Carefully, the young man stepped up, and began to whisper. "Then things must change. With Samuru gone, we have to readjust. We'll convince this boy that we'll be of help here," the young man told his sister, tone passive, "We'll salvage this. So long as we are here and of use, there's no reason for harm to befall you."

Rakuin's Chakra Pool: 320
Rakuin's Stamina Pool: 355
Tetsu's Chakra Pool: 160
Tetsu's Stamina Pool: 185
Techniques used:

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:40 pm
| Konohagakure | Chuunin | Bukijutsu Sensor | Samurai Oracle | Koton [ Steel Release ]|
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

† Maylee Sanmiitai †
|Youngest Sanmiitai Triplet|
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +
"The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire."

Maylee shrank in size as she felt her brothers chakra shift. Rage then displeasure then grief mixing in. She shifted her foot behind her, a reflex when her brothers were angry with her. It barely happened with Raku then Samuru. Maylee lowered her head. "I know...I made a mistake. I'm sorry Onii-chan." Her voice shook. She was a screw up. She eased up as Rakuin spoke of Samuru. Maylee nodded. "Yes. Word has it...he used himself to protect HER." Maylee thought back to that day. Her body tensed. "Because she took someone precious to us...I vowed to take her mother's life...a life for a life." Her hands curled into fists as she thought of ways to kill the woman. Grief and death took the, newly set, twins in a new direction. Things would have to be planned again. Twisting in other directions. Maylee blinked and looked to the side softly. ...Masaru will be a new target... A pain ached in her chest but she would not call attention to it. She raised her eyes to Rakuin as he whispered to her. Things must change, that was clear. Readjust the plans and convince Masaru that they will be of help here. A passive tone. They'll salvage the damage. So long as they were here and of use; there was no reason for harm to befall Maylee. "I am greatly sorry, Raku." She whispered back. "I'll stick to whatever we decided." She paused a moment. "As long as I get my hands on Sae Katsueki and the destruction of marking a scar on Konoha. I'll do whatever you ask." Maylee gave her brother a devilish smile. "Blood is thicker than a nation, ne, onii-chan?"

"You're hopes have become my burden. I will find my own liberation."

| Chakra Count: 440 / 440 |
| Stamina: 180 / 180|
| Oracle Raidus: 10yards |
| AC: 5050 |
| Ryo: 2300 |
| Theme: Into the Fire |

{{ OoC:: }}  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:50 pm
User Image
Rakuin Sanimiitai
|Koton Heir Apparent|

Her? The loathing in her tone could only indicate that Maylee was of course, referring to their brother's concubine of sorts. He died in defense of her? It was difficult to tell just how attached her had been, but in the end, Rakuin had convinced her of just what a bit she was living in. That much he was certain of. Maylee's fascination with their brother seemed to be a little more than ruthless. Take the bloody girl's mother? He cringed at that thought. "Samuru thought to bring her in, and by the time I left, I've been that close to breaking her," Rakuin replied while he stepped back. "Considering the caliber of your error... I'll have to insist that you leave Sae alone for the time being. It wasn't her, clearly it could only have been Noctis. I suppose it's moot now. We'll fix this pit, from the inside out if we must," Rakuin spoke simply, a sneer apparent. as he backed away from his sister. Whispers were maintained, even if it was a bit paranoid. He had an idea for the career path ahead of him.

Techniques used:

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:47 am
| Konohagakure | Chuunin | Bukijutsu Sensor | Samurai Oracle | Koton [ Steel Release ]|

User Image

† Maylee Sanmiitai †
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +

Maylee tilted her head to the side as her brother stated that by the time he left, he was close to breaking her. She coaxed an eye brow at him. What was her brother planning to do with Jae in the long run? Maylee closed her eyes as Rakuin pointed out she had made an error and insisted that she'd leave Sae alone for the time being. "I want revenge, nii." She opened her eyes and started at her brother. "What we have in store for Konoha, is not enough for the hatred that I feel right now." Maylee hesitated for a moment as Rakuin continued. They'll fix this pit, from the inside out if they must. "Blind Masa into thinking we're backing off the plan?" Maylee stared at her brother as the corner of her mouth flinched; as a smile tried to surface. "What do you want me to do?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:15 pm
User Image
Rakuin Sanimiitai
|Koton Heir Apparent|

Again, Maylee pushed. Normally, Rakuin wouldn't normally have pushed an issue, for the love he bore his little sister, he shook his head. "Revenge has waited several years, what's a little more time to us, May?" he inquired simply. He understood hatred, he understood it all too well. The fact came down to simple things though: Lash out wildly, or carry things out effectively. Without Samuru now... He glanced away. Raki had to speak logically, and convince his sister to follow as much. The young man thought for the moment, he had to figure something out for her.

"For now, May, I want you to back away from this Masaru. Keep away from him if business will allow otherwise, and we work to make things... "better"," he explained, looking up. His sister was attempting to smile, was a fix for the issue all she was looking for? "We'll climb rank here, and from there, I'll figure out what we should do. Why don't you have Masaru meet us at the dojo? Your elder brother should meet your... pair bond." He'd be the reason that she wouldn't remain with him for the time being, that way in time... He could let May loose back into their relation, even for manipulations to come.

Techniques used:

Sin indulged by Desire

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:58 pm
Shiorei Senju no Mori
The Exodus Flood

User Image

Shiorei tossed and turned in his sleep. Since coming to Konohagakure he had done nothing but push himself. He erected a hospital seeking everyone's approve. He built homes for their approval and when the Kage asked something of him he could not do it. A testament to the gap between him and his brother.

He brooded over that approval. He hated himself for the conduct before the new Hokage. He just wanted approval of his peers and instead he has begun to sow mistrust. His dreams haunting. His father considered a great man and his brother his legacy. What that leave him as?

He could remember his grandfather's stern look as he schooled him. The harsh conditioning and hard training. The things he endured as a small boy were simply expected of him. No praise, no adoration. Just tireless criticism. Being held to an unrealistic standard. The Senju. A clan said to have been known for 1000 skills. They've had a few notable members but in the end what does it matter.

Resting Post 1/2

Number 12 stood beside Shiorei. He was a construct of his master. They were one an the same. His feelings were both his and not his own. A mere number to one day fade away like Numbers 1-11 before him. His purpose had been to tend to the needs that Shiorei had overlooked. He was to provide shelter and food for the man who forgot to sleep and eat.

His creator lacked restraint and it was his purpose to be that. To pick his master up when he had exhausted himself. To feed him when he starved himself. It was a meager existence not unlike the original, but for him it was ok. He accepted what he was unlike Shiorei who fought it so much. Number 12 didn't see a point to deny it. He was a wood clone. One of many that Shiorei would create during his lifetime, but for the moment he was content with staying by his master's side for another night.

Resting Post 2/2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:57 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

User Image

† Maylee Sanmiitai †
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +

Maylee closed her eyes and sighed through her nose. She wasn't one of those patient. She hated delays. "You know how I hate waiting. Raku." She opened her eyes and sighed again. "But fine. I'll wait a little while longer." She stretched her arms high as her brother gave thought into what was next for the two of them. Resting her hands behind her head as Rakuin instructed the next step for her. He wanted her to back away from Masaru, keep away from him if business will allow otherwise. And if they work to make things "better". Something hurt; her emotions buried but something deep inside ached. Rakuin went on, they'll climb rank and from there he'll figure out what they should do from there. She crossed her arms under her chest as Rakuin continued, suggesting that she should have Masaru meet them at the dojo. That her elder brother should meet her pair bond. She blinked and looked away from her brother. She knew he meant what was best for her. "Yes, nii-chan." Maylee looked at him and nodded. "I'll go get him and meet you at the dojo." She gave him a stern look. She wasn't feeling like smiling. "See you there, nii-chan." Her hands dropped to her sides and turned on her heels before walking the length of the river.

[Exit]

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:30 am
Kojin Kyukeishu

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

While walking away from the hospital she came to the river to think for a bit. If the jounin followed her she would not falter. She would defend herself at all cost and if forced she would leave the village. She would go to a different village and try to find shelter. She had to in order to find out about her past.

Survival

kiropterain1

[chakra: 490/490][stamina: 220/220]
[ryo: 1850][AC: 2550]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:17 pm
Kojin Kyuketsu

Shikatsu slowly walked up behind her. "Kojin, do you even realize what your doing? Stop this now and come with me. Your sentence may be lighter if you come peacefully. I dont know what happened, or why your blaming Noctis for it but I'm trying to help you." He said as he watched her closely.  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:31 pm
Kojin Kyukeishu

User Image

"Help me? You think that you're trying to help me?" She asked as ice began to appear within the area stronger than ever. "You're no different than the rest. Instead of trying to talk your way out of this you spoke of imprisonment at first." Her hands tightened into fists as she produced many hand signs with both of her hands and held them. Just needing a little bit of chakra and then they could be unleashed. "You started this. Not me." She spoke waiting for him to make his move.

Survival

kiropterain1

[chakra: 490/490][stamina: 220/220]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:52 pm
Kojin Kyuketsu

Shikatsu sighed as she began a jutsu. "You assaulted a civilian, thats what got you into this. But if you won't come quietly then....."he said as he vanished in mid sentence and appeared in front of and below her, his leg raising to kick you in the chin sending you into the air. This was hard to dodge forr anyone, eespecially if his opponent was weaker for any reason. If this worked, and it should, she would be kicked into the air and lined up for his next attack.

Konoha Senpuu [ Leaf Spinning Wind ] Rank: D — PhysicalDescription: This Taijutsu attack uses a combination of speed, strength, and the element of surprise. It is a perfect move to link up with other aerial attacks. For this Taijutsu, the ninja first disappears using a quick movement. The opponent, obviously, is totally confused. However, seconds later, the attacking shinobi appears just below their opponent, and by raising his dominant leg, kicks the enemy right on the chin. This would send the victim flying up into the air. The attacker can then proceed with an even more devastating follow-up attack. Leaf Spinning Wind is very hard to dodge, since the movement is so fast the opponent won't probably know about the attack until he gets kicked and is already high up in the air. Hard for any ninja of your rank to counter or dodge this move.  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:46 pm
Kojin Kyukeishu

User Image

As the jounin lunged towards her she fed chakra into her left hand and produced results. A tree trunk appeared before her in a poof of smoke as she reappeared in a different area. "What because i'm a chuunin you think me your lesser? Get real idiot." She spoke to him as she knew konohagakure tai. She wasn't confused when she saw a technique she herself had trained in. Sighing softly she used her other jutsu to make a clone of herself. The clone smiled and quickly used a technique as well and then casted it however nothing currently happened with it.

Survival

Substitution
Crow Clone
[chakra: 450/490][stamina: 220/220]

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games